Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest belle90

its been along time i didnt read the forum.Suprisingly,i found so much HOT n COOL picture of Dong wook oppa!!!

So,all i can do is SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!

tHX 4 all the picture post!!! and i so sad after reading the news that dong wook oppa n da hae onnie is juz A GOOD FRIEND~~~ :blink::rolleyes::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest arcane84

whoa! i have 20 full pages to read!!!!

so many pics and goodies!! thanks gals! i have been gone for so long but it's always good to return to this thread coz there's always something new..:)

She's so thrilled her eyes completely disappeared! Really, he should come with a warning label....

l001wx3.jpg

well, well, well....looks like Seol Gong Chan's back...i love his look nowadays (it's not like i ever disliked his look anyway..hehe..)

Guest munchee

b]Lee Dong Wook Clarifies Relationship with Lee Da Hae - 20/01/2007

LDW expressed that he's very good friends with LDH personally and that the rumours of him and LDH dating are purely misunderstandings. He was surprised when he saw the amount of online searches and discussions regarding the pics and speculations that they are dating. HE laughed and commented that it's due to LDH's popularity :lol: and the ppl had been really observant to have seen the 1/100 sec moment.

credits: baidu

as what i've posted in PEX, it's better to be good friends first because it will make a better foundation for a more lasting romantic relationship!!!! :D

even if they were not holding hands, they can't deny how much they were really so into each other from the way they were smiling, whispering and looking at each other during the fashion show!!!!!

WOOKIE, MUKGU.... YOU CANNOT LIE!!!!! :D

Guest koreany_neex

Hi to all Wookiefied gals in this thread!

wow you got loads of pictures in here! I'm drowning Oh my!

It's so nice to see that wookie oppa is back to his MG look!!! ---i'm so loving it!

I seldom visit this thread but I hope i'm welcome here. :sweatingbullets:

Guest incarnadine

mandalaywith ~ thanks for the fan meeting pics! So you're the tall guy almost beside LDW? I must say, it's only now that I found out you're a guy ^_^ I almost feel shy verbalising all my Pervie-ness here, lol. Wow, you are SOOOOO lucky you are able to go to all these events of his fan club. Thanks for continuously updating us *hugs* :) :)

Hi to all Wookiefied gals in this thread!

wow you got loads of pictures in here! I'm drowning Oh my!

It's so nice to see that wookie oppa is back to his MG look!!! ---i'm so loving it!

I seldom visit this thread but I hope i'm welcome here. :sweatingbullets:

Of course you're welcome, koreany_neex :)

Guest koreany_neex

For Wookie and Mukgu lovers, this might be disappointing...BUT have a read and see..

Lee Dong Wook Clarifies Relationship with Lee Da Hae - 20/01/2007

Lee Dong Wook has finally come out to clarify his so called "romantic relationship" rumours with Lee Da Hae due to the neverending speculations on the pictures/caps of them holding hands at a show.

Not long ago, some pics and caps of LDW and LDH holding hands were exposed. Lee Dong Wook expressly clarified that those were due to the clip glitch and speed and it was totally a misunderstanding.

The pictures had captions saying that LDW and LDH had been holding hands until they saw cameras and media in front which made them let go. Captions also said that those pics maybe evidence of the MY GIRL couple dating.

Lee Dong Wook told the press that the pics had been taken on the day they had gone to the fashion show and it was purely incidental that that particular moment was captured (due to the speed of the clip).

LDW expressed that he's very good friends with LDH personally and that the rumours of him and LDH dating are purely misunderstandings. He was surprised when he saw the amount of online searches and discussions regarding the pics and speculations that they are dating. HE laughed and commented that it's due to LDH's popularity :lol: and the ppl had been really observant to have seen the 1/100 sec moment.

errr.. I would like to make a comment on this one. I guess a lot were quite disapponted on this including me. But I guess knowing the fact that they are really good friends is a great way to ease the disappointment. I'm glad to know that Mukgu and Wookie were able to build a great friendship even after doing a series. Some korean love teams don't establish that kind of relationship after doing a drama which I guess is more disappointing on the part of the fans.

tnx incarnadine for the warm welcome!

Guest zoomjack

hi all there..just want to express something on the so called clarification of relationship between Wookie and Mukgu.... from the information i got from baidu...it was clarified by someone who knows korean that Wookie was just clarifying about the 'holding hand' pic which was spreading in the internet..he didn't deny his relationship with Mukgu..he didn't either mention any word of "dating" in his clarification...and i wanna mention that Wookie appeared to be very shy and replied with red cheeks when he asked regarding that question....

junjinxin,20061128201456.jpg

Wookie was clarifying about this topic...he said that it was a misunderstanding...okie..wookie..i got it..haha

2d77afaf3fb7a4cd7cd92ac8.jpg

But he didn't explain about this pic...since he should have seen it too...this is just so true...

for more information:

...pls go to http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=165063987

There are more explanation reagarding this topic.... :blush:

im just happy that mugku n wookie r good friends..and i think they r still young..their career is still blossoming...i thing dong wookie would be ready right after he does his military duty..and da hae should make more dramas..n till then maybe 4-5 years from now---noth will finally settle down hehehe..

Guest Hae_Won

For Wookie and Mukgu lovers, this might be disappointing...BUT have a read and see..

Lee Dong Wook has finally come out to clarify his so called "romantic relationship" rumours with Lee Da Hae due to the neverending speculations on the pictures/caps of them holding hands at a show.

Not long ago, some pics and caps of LDW and LDH holding hands were exposed. Lee Dong Wook expressly clarified that those were due to the clip glitch and speed and it was totally a misunderstanding.

The pictures had captions saying that LDW and LDH had been holding hands until they saw cameras and media in front which made them let go. Captions also said that those pics maybe evidence of the MY GIRL couple dating.

Lee Dong Wook told the press that the pics had been taken on the day they had gone to the fashion show and it was purely incidental that that particular moment was captured (due to the speed of the clip).

WOAH!!! I've been gone for only a few days and this is the first article that I'm reading! :blink:

Even though it's quite disappointing that they're not a couple, at least Wookie oppa admitted that they are very good friends. I'm perfectly fine with that. Better friends than not... ^_^

Any pics of his vip premier appearance? *wondering*

I'm also looking for a youtube link of a clip that showed Wookie & Mukgu filming a scene in MG just outside the airport (the scene where she fakes a breakup scene to fool a bunch of gangsters where she clings to his hand, remember?). They had a cute mock-fight that ended with both of them laffing hard. Anyone find it?

Guest asa060484

Hello!!!I'm back!!!!Happy Sinulog Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually about the new issue of mukgu and wookie is that I'm little disappointed but at least they are in good terms in their friendship.Maybe, they really want to know each other very well or they want to make sure she or he is the one.We should support the 2 of them especially wookie right now for his movie :huh: .

Guest Contessa

Honestly speaking, I'm not disappointed at all! Which is VERY surprising, being a die-hard DongHae shipper myself. I really don't know why but after reading this, the possibility of them being an actual couple someday seems to be even more plausible! I can't explain it, really. :P

I just wonder, if they treat each other like this now that they're just friends, what more if they are really dating, right? Maybe I'll just die if ever I'll see a picture of them being sweet to one another. :rolleyes:

Plus, like many have already mentioned, I loved Wookie sooo much more (if ever that is possible!) because he praised LDH in the end! *sigh*

Oh, and I just want to exaggerate something here....

and the ppl had been really observant to have seen the 1/100 sec moment.

Well Wookie, people are just observant because they WANT TO SEE SOMETHING! Don't you get the message? We want you together with LDH sp bad that we noticed that 1/100 second of the clip!!!

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm crazy talking to Wookie as if he's ever going to read it. :P

Roddy, I saw that clip already but unfortunately, I wasn't able to save it to my favorites in youtube. I got the link from DongHae lovers forum. If ever I have the time I'll find it for you. :) It was such an awesome clip!! LDW saying "I like you" to LDH!!! :w00t:

Guest incarnadine

〈스포츠칸〉[포토 Click] 이동욱의 굴욕

20070121214215.jpg--> :lol:

'미남배우’ 이동욱의 수난은 계속된다. 영화 ‘최강 로맨스’에서 괴팍한 성격의 최수진(현영) 때문에 오뎅꼬치에 찔려 병원신세를 지게 된 데 이어 화장실에서 환자복 바지가 벗겨져 화장실 청소 아주머니의 도움을 받게 된다. 옆구리에 난 상처로 인해 흘러내린 바지를 추어올릴 수 없는 강형사는 “안보면 되잖수”라며 다가오는 음흉한 아주머니의 도움으로 바지를 입게 된다. “다가오?말라”고 소리치는 이동욱의 눈물 어린 절규가 애처롭다. 여성 관객들에게 안타까움(?)이 섞인 폭소를 자아낼 것으로 기대된다.

〈최재욱기자〉

- 경향신문이 만드는 生生스포츠! 스포츠칸, 구독신청 (http://smile.khan.co.kr) -

ⓒ 스포츠칸 & 미디어칸(http://www.sportskhan.net), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

[영화]영화 '최강로맨스‘, 절대 놓칠 수 없는 명장면 Best 5

[스포츠코리아 2007-01-21 13:31:16]

싸가지 열혈 형사와 형사 잡는 엉뚱 여기자의 초강력 대결을 그린 코미디 ‘최강로맨스’(감독 김정우, 제작 더드림픽쳐스 화인웍스)가 영화 속 코믹 하이라이트 명장면 Best 5를 공개, 극 중 궁금증을 더해주고 있다.

200701211317022611.jpg

강형사 오뎅꼬치에 꽂혀 쓰러지다!

범인 쫓던 강형사(이동욱)와 오뎅 먹던 최기자(현영), 이 둘이 부딪히면서 최기자의 오뎅꼬치가 강형사의 옆구리를 찌르는 사상 초유의 사건이 발생한다.

최기자와 강형사의 불꽃 튀는 대결의 시작을 알리는 ‘오뎅꼬치’ 신은 부딪히고 넘어지고 구르는 배우들의 몸을 아끼지 않은 열연으로 완성된 장면으로, 오뎅꼬치가 꽂힌 줄도 모르고 계속 범인을 쫓던 이동욱이 옆구리에 꽂힌 오뎅꼬치를 확인하는 순간의 황당 코믹 장면이 눈길을 끌고 있다.

200701211317022612.jpg

최기자의 호스트 바 잠입취재

호스트 바 잠입취재에 나선 최기자는 한잔, 두잔 더해가는 술잔에 취기가 올라 잠시 취재목적을 잊고 음주가무의 시간을 보내기 시작한다.

무아지경에 빠져 엄정화의 ‘몰라’를 열창하는 현영, 양쪽 귀에 유리컵까지 꽂는 최강 센스.

마약조직 검거를 위해 현장에 출동한 강형사와 마주하는 현장이 되는 호스트 바 신은, 최기자 대 강형사의 또 하나의 악연을 더하며 엉뚱 코미디의 극치를 보여주는 명장면으로, 폭소를 자아낸다.

200701211317022613.jpg

필름 끊긴 최기자, 분노의 식칼 던지기

강형사의 집 소파에서 잠이 깬 최기자, 끊긴 필름을 열심히 짜 맞춘 결과, 강형사는 최악의 파렴치한으로 판명되고, 최기자의 분노 어린 복수가 시작된다.

술에 취해 갈 곳 없는 사람 재워줬다가 별안간 봉변을 당한 강형사는 생명의 위협(!)을 느끼는 순간을 맞이하게 된다.

강형사가 자신을 덮친 것으로 오해한 최기자는 주체할 수 없는 분노에 주방의 식칼을 뽑아 강형사를 향해 던진 것.

분노에 찬 최기자의 식칼 던지기는 두 사람의 ‘피 튀기는 연예배틀’을 예고하는 장면이다.

200701211317022614.jpg

음흉한 아줌마, “안보면 되잖수~!”

오뎅꼬치에 찔려 병원신세를 지게 된 강형사는 화장실에서 일을 보던 중 바지가 흘러내린 바람에 원치 않는 도움을 받게 된다.

옆구리의 상처로 흘러내린 바지를 입을 수 없게 된 강형사, 주위를 둘러봐도 있는 사람이라고는 화장실 청소아줌마뿐.

원치 않은 도움을 거부하려 해도 다가오는 음흉한 아줌마의 걸음을 멈출 수는 없고, 결국 아줌마의 도움으로 바지를 입게 된다.

이동욱의 눈물 어린 절규가 안타깝게 화장실을 맴도는 화장실 신은 안타까움 섞인 웃음을 선사할 예정.

200701211317022615.JPG

전수경의 화염병 액션! “괜찮아요. 넌 뒤졌어요~”

예고편을 통해 살짝 공개된 바 있는 전수경의 화염병 액션 신은 촬영 규모만큼이나 커다란 폭소를 자아낸다.

최기자와 함께 마약조직 소탕에 나선 오기자(전수경)는 적진에 던진 화염병이 되돌아와 폭발하고 돌연 연기와 함께 새까맣게 그을린 모습으로 변신, “괜찮아요, 넌 뒤졌어요”를 연발하며 최강 웃음을 자극한다.

이동욱, 현영의 코믹 콤비 연기로 기대를 모으고 있는 영화 ‘최강로맨스’는 오는 25일 개봉 예정이다. (김명신/news@photoro.com. 사진_화인웍스)

[시네마 리뷰] '최강 로맨스' 현영+이동욱의 '최강 코미디'

[시네마 리뷰] '최강 로맨스' 현영+이동욱의 '최강 코미디'

스토리 풀어가는 잔재미는 2% 부족

20070121122017.jpg

강력한 비음을 주무기로 한 애교와 익살이 무기인 현영. 그리고 약간은 우수에 찬 듯한 세련된 외모의 소유자인 이동욱. 이 두 사람이 좌충우돌 러브스토리의 주인공이 된다면?

영화 '최강 로맨스'(감독 김정우, 제작 디알엠엔터테인먼트-더드림픽쳐스)는 이같은 질문에 대한 예상 답안을 크게 벗어나지 않는 영화다. '현영의, 현영에 의한, 현영을 위한' 영화라고 해도 지나치지 않다. 때문에 현영의 팬들에게는 100분의 러닝타임이 즐거울 수도 있지만, 그렇지 않은 관객들은 극장을 나서는 순간 하이톤의 환청에 시달릴 수도 있다.

영화는 출발부터 다소 황당무계하다. 태조 왕건과 장화왕후 오씨 부인이 물 위에 띄운 버드나무 잎사귀로 맺어졌듯, 이 두 사람은 어묵꼬치로 엮이게 된다.

'모서리 공포증'이라는 희귀한 정신질환을 갖고 있긴 하지만, 정의감과 실력 등에서 둘째 가라면 서러운 형사 강재혁(이동욱). 사회부 기자를 꿈꾸는 좌충우돌 연예기자 최수진(현영). 전혀 다른 정신세계의 두 사람은 소매치기를 추격하던 재혁이 노점에서 어묵을 먹고 있던 수진과 충돌하면서 질긴 인연을 엮어나가게 된다. 수진이 먹던 어묵꼬치에 옆구리를 찔린 재혁이 신문 기사에 나면서 서로 으르렁거리는 사이가 된 것.

이후 재혁과 수진의 인연은 각종 사건사고 속에서 끈질기게 이어지는데, 공교롭게도 두 사람은 상부의 지시로 강력반 기획취재기사 보고서 프로젝트를 맡게 된다. 이름해서 '최강 보고서'. 어쩔 수 없이 얼굴을 맞대야 하는 재혁과 수진은 더욱 팽팽하게 대결하게 된다. 그리고 결국은 터지고 구르는 고생 끝에 한떨기 로맨스를 꽃피우게 된다.

앞서 언급한대로 스토리는 누구나 예상할 수 있는 수준이다. 그런 까닭에 영화를 '풀어나가는' 재미를 기대하긴 어렵다. 다만, 현영의 비음이 특별히 거슬리지 않는 관객이라면 잠시 허리띠 풀고 웃을 수 있을 정도의 오락성은 제공해준다.

현영은 여기자 비하 논란이 일 정도로 철저히 망가졌다. 아직 깊은 맛을 내지는 못하지만, 자신만의 매력은 충분히 발산했다. 뮤지컬 배우 출신인 전수경의 망가짐은 현영의 그것과 앙상블을 이루면서 파괴력을 배가시킨다.

다만, 아무리 오락장르라 하더라도 좀 심한 듯 싶은 '말의 과잉'을 관객들이 어떻게 평가할 지는 미지수다. 영화는 25일 개봉한다. < 김천홍 기자 flash@>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

credit 1004dong

Hope someone would be kind enough to translate ^_^

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Yeah, I'm crazy talking to Wookie as if he's ever going to read it. :P

Roddy, I saw that clip already but unfortunately, I wasn't able to save it to my favorites in youtube. I got the link from DongHae lovers forum. If ever I have the time I'll find it for you. :) It was such an awesome clip!! LDW saying "I like you" to LDH!!! :w00t:

Wow! :w00t: He really said that? Contessa on what particular thread on DongHae forum did you find the link? :unsure:

I wanna see it too.

Guest siCKako

re: article...he said that they were not holding hands...which is true...hehe! at least they're close...so there's still hope...maybe they can date after wookie finished his army service...*lol*

OMO! malou! that pic of Wookie doing his business :w00t: hahahhaa.. that made my afternoon..:lol:

thanx a lot for the beanie pics.. Wookie looks casual but still good looking. My he really loves his beanies huh?!

Anywayz, I am not at all worried or any disappointed about that news anymore. In fact, like what some of you have said, Wookie should be applauded for his straightforwardness. And yeap, he only commented and clarified on the pic of them holding hands BUT not the ones with Mukgu clinging onto him! HAH?! So what's that? hehhee.. I don't wana make a fuss out of this.. I am sure, that when Wookie feels it's time to tell, he will announce it all to us.. :)

Thanx a lot mandalaywith for all the daum clips and the Premier caps..you're such a lucky fan :) So Park Shi Yeon did attend the premier? So now there's MUkgu left? Maybe she will attend the 25th premier? ahh..but she will be going to China 2moro. I hope she comes back in time for the premier.. or maybe oh wellz, Wookie has already given her a private screening :rolleyes:

I saw one of the daum vidz.. Wookie's so cute! esp the scene roddy mentioned! :lol: Altho i have seen the making scene of HY kicking and slapping Wookie countless times, i still can't help but feel painful for uri Wookie. I could even hear the slapping sound! For the movie, Wookie has indeed sacrificed a lot huh?! :lol:

And I'd have to compliment Wookie's fashion sense again! I saw the 2nd clip of Wookie at his VIP premier! I seriously can't get enuff of that black suit image! He looks super handsome and charming in it. And again, Wookie's at his humour again, imitating HY again!! hahahah...so adorable! and i loved his expression when he imagined the sharp pencil flying towards him! LMAO...:lol:

Guest incarnadine

I saw the clip too Jo, finally!!! I went broadband this afternoon :^_^ *jumps for joy* hehehe. I immediately went to mandalaywith[]b's blog and ogled at Wookie in all those videos :lol:

About the private screening... :rolleyes: