Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

Dong Wook Oppa should put on some weight. He look thin from the pics of the premier... putting on some weight will also make him look more macho

Hi xyli! Come t think of it, he actually put on some weight for this movie, compared to his days filming as Seol Gong Chan in My Girl. He got really thin there. Perhaps it's really his frame ~ he's more of the tall, lanky type but not skinny. In fact he's pretty muscular but not buff like those muscle guys who work out all day. :)

I was watching the "You Know" MV (SR OST) and couldn't help but make a cap of that scene where HY stared at this gorgeous side profile :wub:

sideclub.jpg

^Who could resist staring at him like HY did? -->

HYstareclub.jpg

:lol:

Gong Chan hair is back! and he's never been hotter! I love all the expressions. As if he's saying...I want to be in highschool with you guys again :w00t:

Yay Gong Chan hair!! :D Thanks to everyone for all the lovely Wookie pictures...they really made my day!! That girl from the high school is sooo lucky...imagine having your fav. actor come to your school...~sigh~.... incidentally, can anyone tell me how to become part of the Wookie pervie fan club? Kamsa hamnida!!

Guest mandalaywith

Yeah... he did mention before that he ideally wants to get married and settle down at 35. But you gals are right, by the time he's 31, he'll be discharged from military service (hopefully!) and Mykgu will be 28. Purrrrfect. ;)

link to SR VIP Premiere which took place last 2007.1.17 --> http://211.39.136.183/daumblog/1001/22/2480022.flv

^LJK was there, but so far no news on the presence of his buds KCM, Su Ho, MC Jung, KTW or even LDH.

Also, LDW went on MBC radio talkshow to promote the OST he sang with HY.

f0060948_1675114.jpg

f0060948_1642528.jpg

credit Baidu LDW's thread/ d9571 of DongHae Lovers for reposting

More news ~

이동욱, "현영과의 '몹쓸 라이브', 죄송"

조이뉴스24>

미남배우 이동욱이 현영과 함께 부른 노래에 대해 심심한 사과(?)의 말을 전했다. 이동욱은 '최강로맨스'(감독 김정우, 제작 디알엠엔터테이먼트, 화인웍스)의 언론 시사회에서 영화 주제가를 돌발적으로 부른 것에 대해 "쑥스럽고 미안하다"고 말했다.

지난 16일 언론시사회를 가진 '최강로맨스'의 무대인사에서 이동욱과 현영은 영화 속에 등장하는 주제가를 직접 불러 보여 화제를 모았다. 영화의 엔딩 크레딧에 삽입된 영화 주제가를 부르자는 것은 현영의 깜짝 제안으로 이뤄졌다.

이동욱은 "무대 인사 전 기자 시사회라 분위기가 딱딱할 것 같다며 현영씨가 노래라도 부르는 것이 어떻냐고 했지만 정말 부를 줄은 몰랐다"고 당황스러웠던 당시 상황을 호소했다.

20070119170009.jpg

현영의 돌발 제안으로 어쩔 수 없이 노래를 부르기는 했지만 두 사람이 화음이 맞을리는 만무. 이동욱과 현영의 불협화음은 장내?웃음바다로 만들어 화기애애한 분위기를 연출했다.

이동욱은 "난 그런대로 잘 한 것 같은데, 현영씨 파트에 문제가 있었던 것 같다"며 유머러스한 소감을 전했다. 현영과 이동욱의 '몹쓸 라이브'로 시사회의 분위기를 한껏 돋운 '최강 로맨스'는 오는 25일 개봉된다.

20070119170009-1.jpg

정명화기자 some@joynews24.com 사진 조이뉴스24 포토 DB

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

credit 1004dong

This is no VIP Premiere.This video is Strongest Romance Movie Press Premier Preview.(16.1.2007)

Baidu LDW's thread is Every time My blog viedo to make flv file~~!

is good work~! :unsure:

Movie Press Premier Preview news update only my blog in daum.

VIP Premiere news in only m.net come.

to wait~!

Yay Gong Chan hair!! :D Thanks to everyone for all the lovely Wookie pictures...they really made my day!! That girl from the high school is sooo lucky...imagine having your fav. actor come to your school...~sigh~.... incidentally, can anyone tell me how to become part of the Wookie pervie fan club? Kamsa hamnida!!

Hi! Just send a pm to our club 'sexy-tary' lambutan (rhi) and she'll update u to the list (/ u can just add urself to the end of the list). Of course, u haf ta show pervie tendencies where Wookie is concerned - which is our major club objective / activity / hobby / vision-statement *wink wink!* :lol:

malou, those fanmade collections are kyoot. Wookie is very expressive like a kid who can't sit still. And he really loves to laff!

mandalaywith: ur rite, it's the press premier clip, i just saw it. he was so shy about being asked to sing that song:

shy1.jpg

shy2.jpg

shy3.jpg

shy4.jpg

shy5.jpg

kyootkyootkyoot!

Guest babymarzy07

Annyeong pervies!! :) thanks for the pics Jo and Malou.. i just watched the link you gave Jo thanks for that MBC and byebyebye, ive been looking for the byebyebye long version havent found it still.. hhehe roddy, he does look sssoooo cute with the shy look.. :wub: is that Sunhee from heroine6?

aww..my poor baby Wookie. I hope he didn't fall sick or anything..

I am sure Mukgu had called on Wookie earlier to wish him all the best! And again, she's wearing both Wookie and her favourite color BLACK! hmm...:rolleyes:

i hope not! ^_^ lol black just looks so good on them.. wow i see Lee Yunji on those people who attended his premiere.. just 5 more days! i wanna watch this movie bad! :)

Awww~! He's sooooooooooo adorable! I want to adopt him!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wanna do more than adopt him! *wink wink* :lol: :lol:

I just saw the clip Jo. He's just so......fresh & handsome in that black & white (what else? hehe) get-up, tho he looks like he magically lost that weight he recently put on.

Anyone know where can we see the interview where he's wearing that black beanie? I jus wuv Wookie and his beanies!

I love how he can change his hairstyle in practically every interview / movie / drama whatever, but he always manages to look hawt and sweet all the same.

Here's a flashback to his Arang-ish hair & facial scruff:

sorry for my school-kid effort. Calling Lyn, our pervie van-gogh! Heyylpp!

aintnobody.jpg

aintnobody2.jpg

See wat i mean? Duzzn't matter wat style he's changed into, our reaction is always the same: TO JUMP HIM :lol: !

pic credit to popcornfor2 forum (kratik?) editted.

Guest incarnadine

oops, thanks for correcting me, mandalaywith, I just saw that link in another forum and reposted it ~ didn't view it yet. Mianhe ^_^

thanks so much for all the goodies, gals! This thread is the best, really :) my broadband internet's gonna get installed tomorrow (fingers crossed) so I'll surely view that MTV clip, Jo. Can't wait! :w00t:

roddy -- thanks for the pics ~ Wookie just looks too cute! He kept covering his face and in one pic (the 2nd one, I think) his face and neck was positively red! :D

About his weight I hafta agree that at times, he looks like he's back to his thin-but-still-hot Gong Chan days, and at times he looks healthier. It's either it's just the photos or his weight fluctuates easily, hehe. Wookie Oppa, please take care of your health, ok? Bbasya :)

Guest incarnadine

Article to pic mandalaywith posted :)

이동욱 "이다해와 열애설은 오해"

인터넷 떠도는 캡처사진 '해명'

이동욱 ⓒ홍기원 인턴기자 xanadu@

이동욱이 인터넷을 뜨겁게 달궜던 이다해와의 열애설에 대해 입을 열었다.

로맨틱코미디영화 '최강로맨스'(감독 김정우·제작 더드림앤픽쳐스 화인웍스)의 개봉을 앞둔 이동욱은

자신과 이다해가 손을 잡았다고 해 화제가 됐던 사진을 직접 봤다며 "순간 캡처 때문에 생긴 오해일 뿐"이라고 웃음을 지었다.

이동욱과 이다해가 손을 잡고 있다 방송 카메라를 발견하고 손을 놨다는 설명이 달린 문제의 사진은

모 포털사이트에서 50만건이 넘는 폭발적인 조회수를 기록한 바 있다.

네티즌들은 이를 두고 SBS 드라마 '마이 걸'에 함께 출연했던 두 사람의 열애설 증거라고 수군거리기도 했다.

이동욱은 이에 대해 "저 역시 얘기를 듣고 찾아봤는데 알고보니 '무한도전' 카메라에 잡힌 패션쇼 때였다"며

"앞뒤로 걸어가며 순간적으로 손이 겹친 것을 교묘하게 캡처해 뒀더라"고 말했다.

이동욱은 "방송 이후에도 다해와 친하게 지내는 건 맞지만 오해가 있다"며 "

놀라운 조회수를 보고 '이다해 참 인기 많네'하고 그냥 넘어갔다.

몇백초 분의 1단위로 이뤄지는 캡처에는 당할 수가 없다"며 너털웃음을 지었다.

이동욱과 이다해가 출연했던 드라마'마이걸'의 한 장면. ⓒSBS

김현록 기자 | 01/20 11:07

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

credit 1004dong

Guest incarnadine

1/19 SR event ^_^

19event1.jpg

19event2.jpg

19event3.jpg

19event4.jpg

19event5.jpg

19event6.jpg

19event7.jpg

19event8.jpg

credit 1004dong

I wonder where HY is? :)

He attended an event with his fan club on the same day (I think) :)

download-104.jpg

download-105.jpg

download-106.jpg

download-107.jpg

download-108.jpg

download-109.jpg

download-110.jpg

credit 1004dong

Guest shzzle8dizzile

wookie is SOOOOOO much taller than the others.. :rolleyes:

download-106.jpg

I can't wait until 25!!

everyone..thanks for the infos..pics..and videos..LOVE THEM ALL!!

mandalaywith..is wookie really good-looking in person? :blush:

Guest lavender*sshi

lavender: i din do anything, just clicked on the link that Jo put up. There was some buffering but the clip showed up. If u still can't see it, then it's best to download it via the mms link sickako posted (use flashget). G'luck!

Oh okay.. I'll try sickako's flashget.. ;) Komawo~

Some fan-made collections of the SR Official Presscon ~ Wookie is just ALL smiles and laughs. So charming. :)

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3954/clip32et9.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8889/clip34jn3.jpg

credit daum/ popcornfor2/ tonson

Wow. These are all cute! :wub: Lotsa Wookie's face. Hahaha!

Can I ask what song is that?! Hahaha. He seems to be really shy to sing. Hahaha! ^_^

Thanks for the SR presscon pics malou unnie~ Love it all~ :D Those gals are sure lucky huh!

Guest lambutan

LDW Clan of Wookie-fied Pervies

1) Fleur

2) ClauRic

3) MingDao20

4) Nazznen

5) ripgal

6) lambutan

7) kellee

8) ay_link

9) *ayu*

10) dlover

11) this_kid

12) yuans7love

13) chrysle

14) pinklily

15) carlavb

16) second_glance

17) loveK

18) tanpopo

19) my immortality

20) Babigrl

21) Kangaroo

22) upikepik

23) RAINLUVER012

24) celjoy

25) hehe

26) jhing

27) ANNASHEE

28) anasa0420

29) Ms_Kitty

30) Incise Soul

31) Shiverbaby

32) flyfany89

33) orna

34) porcelet

35)sasa-chan

36) loving_D

37) tengosuds

38) leila

39) kitkat16

40) Evol Ecallaw

41) gloria 83

42) CHREESH

43) babymarzy07

44) Eulicid

45) won

46) sHaziEe

47) mirca

48) seissa

49) samgirl

50) raineyrain

51) zaizai_f4_only

52) tamia1146

53) Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

54) grace_cui

55) saranghae012

56) lime

57) G R E E N

58) oO L1LEE Oo

59) alakina

60) kiss the rain

61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

69) kat_yuri

70) roddy

71) kukuku

72) angledreams

73) doodlicious

74) polabola

75) kneekey

79) Hae_Won

80) Lingling22

81) EL1019

82) maisara

83) kobsk89

84) siCKako

85) mikyle

86) incarnadine

87) xinabu

88) melusine

89) missjaclyn

90) lavender*sshi

91) kaopan

92) Krona

93) koalabear217

94) ane_108

95) arcane84

96) chiachu712

97) OHSOOLUBLIE

98) ~*haRmOnY*~

99) marshies

100) ojiram

101) aidahlr

102) wednesday

103) chelsea

104) jelchu

105) gloveZZ

106) angelijocelyn1

107) aze24

108) cake_diva

109) djoching

110) shey1211

111) simplycrazy08

112) arianemacalingaborlongan

113) trial_12

114) munchee

115) jjjustine

116) aero1084

117) aksei

118) sapphire_ange

119) liss

120) blue_ash

121) sweetfriend

122) haneul<3

123) nedlee

124) rentao05

125) MIZunderstud

126) cat.

127) izzyl18

128) lostheart911

129) julian_jasmine

130) ken

131) ninseewimsy

132) dreamatkorea

133) gigglegaggle16

134) ohyeah

135) Aoife

136) xsilentangel

137) pinkaddict

138) Flirtee

149) Jesw

150) Frozenxxx

151) K-Addict

152) gnl

153) garfield26

154) mygirl_fan

155) pinklegirl007

156) aggiesbaby

157) kittylovespaolo

158) luvkorean

159) laetita

160) 'x shinhwa lova x

161) doodlicious

162) anne_angtuaco

163) timtam

164) gomavo

165) simplycrazy08

166) charm888

167) Ekasariyanti

168) rach9

169) babymarzy07

170) schu

171) Sun Ha-Nuel

172) naR

173) jackieusa

174) vanjuve

175) deeta

179) jacqueline

180) emilyn116

181) lejart

182) bluegurl_nineteen

183) Contessa

184) YOO-RIN

185) coi

186) gchenn

187) lollipop

188) babyg28

189) pawie

190) nozumi2006

191) NiCkChiCk89

192) momo08

193) asiandreamer117

194) belle90

195) periwinkles03

196) issa

197) copperkey_kulet

198) STR8UPGSTATUS

199) freeverse122085

200) shizzle8dizzle

201) K4Ice

~Real name/nickname of the pervies~

chrysle - Erin

lambutan - Rhi

raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

pinklily - Kirsten

fleur - Amy

rainluver012 - Eunice

grace_cui - Cui Miao

kellee - Kel

nazznen - Erenah

zaizaif4_only - Rey

ay_link - Shenny

lisafh - Lisa

clauric - Carla

ripgal - Jo

MingDao20 - Elle

Second glance - Chloe

Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae - Tel

aggiesbaby - Shirley

kangaroo - Jojo

gracejen - Sabrina

lalaloo - Sue

loving_d - Angie

oO L1LEE Oo - Lily

missjaclyn - jaclyn

maisara - Mai

polabola - Lyn

ojiram - Jo

kneekey - Nikki

angelijocelyn1 - Jodi

pinkaddict - Ardee

Jesw - Jessica

incarnadine - Malou

xsilentangel - Cindy

x shinhwa lova x - Jennifer

doodlicious - Anya

anne_angtuaco - anne

simplycrazy08 - jess

Ekasariyanti - ria

babymarzy07 - marzy

emilyn116 - amelia

jacqueline - jacqueline

vanjuve - Vanessa

bluegurl_nineteen - shyma

jackieusa - jackieusa

YOO-RIN - mayumi

coi - velie

gchenn - ginny

lavender*sshi - aira

this_kid - Kayla

babyg28 - ronald

orna - on

NiCkChiCk89 - jah

asiandreamer117 - cindy

issa - issa

freeverse122085 - ping

shizzle8dizzle - Katrina

Hello to all clan and pervies....I had not come to this thread for a long time.......sorry to everyone that not update.......the name list....... :tears:

Annyeong pervies!! :) thanks for the pics Jo and Malou.. i just watched the link you gave Jo thanks for that MBC and byebyebye, ive been looking for the byebyebye long version havent found it still.. hhehe roddy, he does look sssoooo cute with the shy look.. :wub: is that Sunhee from heroine6?

Yeap..it's Sun Hee from Heroine 6...

Btw, is there a longer version for ByeBYe BYe? i will help u check it out ^^

I love how he can change his hairstyle in practically every interview / movie / drama whatever, but he always manages to look hawt and sweet all the same.

Here's a flashback to his Arang-ish hair & facial scruff:

sorry for my school-kid effort. Calling Lyn, our pervie van-gogh! Heyylpp!

aintnobody.jpg

hahahahha..that's so cute roddy! It's already good enuff..i think if i did one, it would come out crappy and worst! >.<

Yeap..i concur the fact that Wookie can look good in ANY hairstyle...I thought i would only like the GC hairstyle. But when he came out rugged with that long hair in ARANG, i loved it! And now in SR, I even loved it more! I am glad now he's going back to his original style..

For Wookie and Mukgu lovers, this might be disappointing...BUT have a read and see..

Lee Dong Wook Clarifies Relationship with Lee Da Hae - 20/01/2007

Lee Dong Wook has finally come out to clarify his so called "romantic relationship" rumours with Lee Da Hae due to the neverending speculations on the pictures/caps of them holding hands at a show.

Not long ago, some pics and caps of LDW and LDH holding hands were exposed. Lee Dong Wook expressly clarified that those were due to the clip glitch and speed and it was totally a misunderstanding.

The pictures had captions saying that LDW and LDH had been holding hands until they saw cameras and media in front which made them let go. Captions also said that those pics maybe evidence of the MY GIRL couple dating.

Lee Dong Wook told the press that the pics had been taken on the day they had gone to the fashion show and it was purely incidental that that particular moment was captured (due to the speed of the clip).

LDW expressed that he's very good friends with LDH personally and that the rumours of him and LDH dating are purely misunderstandings. He was surprised when he saw the amount of online searches and discussions regarding the pics and speculations that they are dating. HE laughed and commented that it's due to LDH's popularity :lol: and the ppl had been really observant to have seen the 1/100 sec moment.

credits: baidu

----------------

Okay..at first i was disappointed. But when I read on..i think it's really cute. Especially at the end, when he commented how LDH was the core of all these! hahaha.. Personally i think it's good enough that they're good friends..

This news came out these few days.. So he only got to see the caps recently. awww..he's so busy..

But i dun think he's affected by this at all.. :)

You know wat? I LOVE his straightforward frankness & honesty! Every time he's asked a direct question, even about his personal life, he's just blunt & upfront about it :) . Oppa, that iz so so COOL! So, we can believe him when he says he and so&so are jus frens, and he and so&so (eg, Shoo) just went out with a bunch of people and never dated etc. He's never hidden his previous relationship either, altho naturally he won't go into details.

And another thing that i adore about him: he never fails to say that he & Mukgu are close, and that she is talented, or beautiful or popular etc etc etc. I want to tell Mukgu: you are soooooooooooo lucky to have a close friend who may tease you to your face, but ALWAYS praises you to others behind your back (the BEST kind of friend!).

I'm still hopeful: they're both young & have a long way to go in their respective careers. 2011 is a good target year :D , and if everything fails, we've still got Plan B right guys? ;):lol: !

Thanks Jo.