Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

37 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

Breaking: Lee Dong Wook And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up

Just four months after they officially confirmed their relationship, Lee Dong Wook and Suzy have parted ways.

On July 2, JYP Entertainment confirmed that the two actors had ended their romantic relationship. The agency stated, “It’s true that [Suzy] has broken up with Lee Dong Wook. Because they both had busy schedules, it was difficult for them to meet, and they naturally ended up going their separate ways.”

Lee Dong Wook’s agency King Kong by Starship similarly confirmed, “It’s true that Lee Dong Wook and Suzy have broken up. They naturally grew apart as they became busier.”

According to a report by news outlet OSEN, an inside source remarked, “After their breakup, the two are cheering each other on from a distance as fellow actors.”

Both Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are said to have been busy with their preparations for their upcoming dramas. Lee Dong Wook will be starring in the new JTBC drama “Life,” which begins airing this July, while Suzy is preparing for her role in the upcoming drama “Vagabond,” in which she will star opposite Lee Seung Gi.

The two stars confirmed that they were dating in March of this year, with both sides commenting that they were in the “early stages of getting to know one another.”

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Sigh.......... such a short flame. Hmmm.....I am not surprised, though because I'm not a fan of her.  I'm hoping that LDW could really find someone right for him. But, were they really a couple? Did they ever date? Hahaha - it's just me. Lee Dong Wook deserves better. No offense meant here..... Could be their personalities didn't quite fit.  That relationship started so fast.  Wish him the best!  :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Giants Clash in Fourth and Fifth Teasers for "Life"

photo985081.jpg

We're starting to get a clearer picture of all the alliances we can expect from "Life" to start with, as the two new teasers focused on Ye Jin-woo (Lee Dong-wook) and Goo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo) reveal the conflicts brewing. Ideals and business clash, and secrets seem plentiful in this power game with people's lives at stake.

Ye Jin-woo's teaser opens with a DOA (dead on arrival) on April 5th 2018, the last day of the person Jin-woo feels apologetic to for speaking harshly to them, which by now I'm guessing is his younger brother, Ye Seon-woo (Lee Kyu-hyung). We can already see the heroes directly collide, as Goo Seung-hyo mockingly congratulates Jin-woo for accomplishing his goals.

It is the words of Jin-woo's senior, and the text seen in the teaser that make me curious about the method, however. Joo Kyeong-moon (Yoo Jae-myung) says "I know how you feel, but isn't there another way?" while the text narration of our hero reads "In order to save, I had to live". Perhaps there are some less than morally ideal decisions to be made on both sides here.

Our menace in fine suits, Goo Seung-hyo, sees very little love from the hospital staff in his own teaser. Aside from directly accusing doctors of killing someone, he stands firm in his belief that hospitals are businesses, and employees are there to bring profit and get paid. Jin-woo expresses his suspicion over their new boss essentially being planted there by a big corporation, while Moon So-ri's Oh

Se-hwa faces said boss head on about his approach.

It looks like the doctors of "Life" will not have much time to practice medicine, because power games usually take up the lion's share in Korean drama. I am currently on the 10th episode of "Secret Forest", and I'm having trouble connecting to the characters and their stakes in the story, so I'm hoping for a more personal approach from "Life", which will begin its run on July 23rd on jTBC.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

" To SAVE, WE had to LIVE first. "
The battle is getting nearer for this two.
TWO people who is sharp and determined in each other's faith.
Look at the looks and how cool this poster is.

96ea4811gy1fsxos7jgxpj20qr140n3d.jpg&key

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

" To SAVE, WE had to LIVE first. "
The battle is getting nearer for this two.
TWO people who is sharp and determined in each other's faith.
Look at the looks and how cool this poster is.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the clip & the main poster. The (2) are facing each other with different facial expressions. Both their eyes are full of intensity hinting having a conflict in the drama.   Lee Dong Wook is wearing a white doctor's gown while Cho Seung Woo is in black suit. I always love watching medical dramas - It's interesting to know the problems encountered in the medical industry.  i hope this will be a unique medical drama than the previous ones that I've seen. I'm  looking forward to it.  “Life” will air on July 23 at 11 p.m. KST following “Miss Hammurabi.”:P

• Like 5

18 hours ago, lianee said:

Lee  Dong  Wook's  IG update

cr: brunobaffi CF

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing the pictures. When I saw this pics I thought all along he was studying his script for the drama.  He looks so COOL! He definitely aged like wine. Can't wait for his new drama. :P

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

Life's cript reading

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this video. Can't wait for this drama. I hope this will do well rating-wise.  This is NICE because this is under cable network. Right now, quality dramas are mostly produced by cable stations. :P

• Like 4

18 hours ago, lianee said:

Bts of Lee Dong Wook filming for new pictorial

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing the pictures. He looks so fine, I'm stunned with his good looks. He looks very sexy.  Gosh, he can just sit there and he'd still be super sexy. He has a gorgeous physique. I love watching him in his candid moment. I can’t move on from these pictures. I wonder what pictorial is this, a new CF? :P

• Like 4

LIFE's character reference and relationship chart has been released today by JTBC.
Three people are connected to Dr. YE JIN WOO.
His brother - Ye Sun-Woo (Lee Kyu-Hyung)
Friend - Dra. Lee No-Eul (Won Jin-A)
And News 21 Journalist - Ji So Hyun.
What will be the mystery behind this four characters and their connection to each other?
Will there be a love between his doctor friend or the journalist?
Let's find out this 23rd of July. 

• Thanks 3

Dear Lingkoo, Hi. It was me who took oppa photos in Konkuk University Hospital. Thank you so much oppa who signed 2 photos for me. So excited seeing Lee Dong Wook oppa acting as Dr. Ye Jin Woo for one hour.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, pmy888 said:

Dear Lingkoo, Hi. It was me who took oppa photos in Konkuk University Hospital. Thank you so much oppa who signed 2 photos for me. So excited seeing Lee Dong Wook oppa acting as Dr. Ye Jin Woo for one hour.

Dear pmy888, You are so lucky :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1