Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@giegie bahahahahahha constellation of stars i can't stop laughing at that lmao. but thats true lol. its more beautiful than plain skin. he doesnt need to be tanned. i am ok with him having milky white with those moles hahah. yes i think so too. probably he rejected the idea because he has been busy with other projects as well. he is always excited seeing those kids. hopefully he will return to VS^^

@kler2009 there were some questions, but the only topic i understood was this one (because the subtitle is sometimes gone lol). there is a mum who sent the letter about her daughter. the daughter cant stop talking about idols and she indeed wants to be an idol in the future, but then the mum thinks she doesnt have the talent and it would be a waste of time, so she is confused about the situation. then oppa suggested to not tell her straightaway that she doesn't have the talent to sing or dance because that would break her spirit, so he told her to just let her experience it and if she fails, then she would change a different path by her own. and then there were 2 lucky girls who oppa called. the first one was cute and funny lol she sounded a bit shaky and nervous and shy. because its WOOKIE haha. and then she said she went to the FM in Seoul but didn't have a really nice experience because she didnt bring her glasses or its broken idk. and then she got sad when oppa took off his shirt showing his abs and she didnt have a freaking chance to see it hahahahah. he laughed when he heard that and i got butterflies in my stomach hearing him laugh lol. oppa said that part was uploaded in internet already so she can see it hahah and then he made like the heart sign because the girl asked him to. she wanted to take a screenshot of it and oppa agreed to it.

i am sad too that my letter wasnt chosen :( do they only choose letters written in Korean? :( then i got like 0% chance...

btw i am wondering is oppa far-sighted? the glasses he wears recently, is it only for a style or it helps him to see things clearer? hahha

• Like 8

@Princi_86 when I read the news, I'm a lil bit happy! NHK already have her own drama plot for next year just like KES.

I hope NHK also offer LDW too! Jung Yumi herself is so beautiful and I did loveeee her during her WGM's era, I believe both of them will be stunning police couple. LOL

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/jung-yumi-offered-writer-noh-hee-kyungs-new-drama-live/

Anyway, Wookie's 3rd dj last night was so sweet and fun like @joyezz said, His fans also so hillarious! (the girl with broken glasses made me laughed)

• Like 7

@deurinlee I sent email in English too although I didn't expect it to be read on air..I'm getting it translated in to Korean by a friend of a friend and send it again..

although the calling part I was thinking he will only call Korean fans cause how he will talk to them?? Unless he brings a translator in:tongue:

Anyways I think we did succeed to show suppport cause he mention that the comments section was going crazy:)

• Like 5

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/which-hip-hop-artists-snoring-kept-lee-dong-wook-awake-during-his-military-service

Which hip hop artist's snoring kept Lee Dong Wook awake during his military service?

By KpopJoA    
On June 12, actor Lee Dong Wook greeted fans on 'Lee Dong Wook On the Air' where he talked about his sleepless nights during his military service via Naver 'V' Live.

He said, "There was a time when I was in the military and had trouble sleeping because one of the soldiers, who happened to be a hip-hop duo member was snoring."

Lee Dong Wook went on, "He was a junior, so he slept next to me. I couldn't take it anymore, so I tried blocking out the noise by covering my ears with a pillow. I even tried leveling his neck in a certain position, hoping the snoring would subside."

The actor then revealed the snorer as Dynamic Duo member Choiza"There's no way around it. You just have to sleep before he does," commenting on Choiza's loud snores.

• Like 9

@noname111 I can't thank you enough for taking my talks very seriously and you actually made an epic game like this ,you are gifted my chingu :blush:

My vote goes for blue ,navy ,white ,black and pink 

And the leaders are white ,black ,yellow and navy and blue 

Your collage with daebak is legendary .I like it very very very much .Sometimes I feel sad that these posts are gonna lost when times pass 

@kler2009 thanks for these awesome old videos 

@winterdew well said , actually Wookie nowadays makes me nervous ,crazy ,I can't stop thinking about what would be his next project ? How his future would be look like ? Will he get married ? How his agency will maintain his popularity ?And things like that 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, kler2009 said:

@deurinlee thanks for the recap of vlive :wub:  I missed reading the subtitles cause was busy sending messages, he he he.. plan to watch again later once full subs are out, it seems subs are better after few days.

although it was @longleg who missed it and asked for a recap:D

OH YES OMG SILLY ME! hahahah my mistake @longleg 's post was close to yours so I mistook the username hehe! glad you watched it too he was really funny and sweet as always xx

• Like 5

@deurinlee yeah he was, although I was distracted because I wanted to post comments so he will notice them but while posting comments it blocks the subtitles.. and certain time they were no subtitles at all..

I kept looking at the clock and was thinkiing please don't spend so much time on each letter, need to move on, it's going to finish soon... he he.. it felt so short although it was more than an hour.. he he he..

• Like 6

Lee Dong Wook is a Nagging Brother to His Sister? 

Actor Lee Dong Wook shared a story about his relationship with his younger sister.

On June 12th, Lee Dong Wook communicated with fans in V Live App show titled ‘Lee Dong Wook’s On Air’ On that day, he read out a problem experienced by one of his female fans, who feel stressed because of her fussy brother. The fan has been living with her brother for 10 years. Initially, she liked to live with her brother, but day by day, his brother always interferes in her personal affairs and makes the situation unbearable for her.

Lee Dong Wook answered it carefully. “There is also something like that. If the brother feels that his sister is still immature, or if he thinks you still act like a school girl. This is a situation that is often faced by anyone with siblings. However, the nagging will disappear on its own as you’re going to have different lives, or as he’s starting to get busier later. I’m quite similar to your brother. I am very fussy to my sister, who’s only 3 years younger. However, lately my sister rarely hears me nagging, so it makes her happy.”

Lee Dong Wook also talked about his recent activities. “Last month, there were 20 jobs abroad. Filming ads, going to Taiwan, going to Indonesia… I’m currently still doing my Asia Tour fan meeting.”

Source: (1)

http://my.castko.com/archives/13217

• Like 12

When it comes to Goblin ,I have a soft spot in my heart for uri Wang yoo

Taking in consideration Mandate of heaven wasn't my cup of tea and I thought historical drama might not suit Wookie's look or maybe coz I don't like historical dramas  but I can't get enough of his Wang yeo scenes .soooooooo awesome ,soooooooo captivate .It has been 6 months and I still enjoy them the same as I did the first time.

• Like 15

Hahahaha. I'm back! Urrrghhh... My office job is so #*%$&!%$#*@#% nowadays. With @MaysoonD voted for our latest game (ehm, I refer to The League of Handsome Oppa, of course) I close the voting and will announce the winner. And don't worry about losing our funny posts, we can always quote and repost. For Daebakki Matching Clothes I'll do something since some of you are so eager on it. Yeah, I'm nice and I give up. Anyway, I'll be watching his June On The Air v.03, with high expectation since everyone gave positive reviews. 

Meanwhile, to help @kler2009 making this thread less quiet also to ease my nervous feeling since it's only 3 days from Ferragamo and Prada Menswear Milan Runway Show 18 June 2017 also Valentino in Paris next week (I'll pray to whatever K-Gods out there, or Milan/ Paris Runway God, please fly Oppa!). Here, I present mini game "Can You Spot the Similarities?" 

DCXiOkmVoAASc1n.jpg

Come on it's so obvious (wink wink wink). I can list down more than 20, but to avoid having all of you throwing virtual rocks on me or punch my avatar after I mentioned mine (don't want my Oppa to get hurt), so let's say 5 similarities? Be creative is the keyword. LOL. I'm off now to have a belated date with my Oppa... Annyeong....

DCX62rAVwAEg46E.jpg

• Like 12

@noname111 Yes, you're back! Indeed, his 3rd DJ's V-live was so sweet. Since he could really interacted with fans (and most of them hillarious! The girl who felt upset when she didn't brought her glasses and couldn't see our Oppa's abs! LOL) Pardon my bias, Wookie's advice is better than Hello Counselor since Wookie gave advice from his point of views (which also made us could have glimpse of his past experiences). During V-live, he gave us some tidbits from his previous activities, talked about being abroad for 20 days in a month, and during his consulting time with fans, we knew that he also loves to nagged his lilsis and I believed his lil sis also loveeee to nagged or making him upset (remember when his lil sis brought his old short pants, LOL!) and he also shared his day at military (Actually, Wookie's military day story was one of my fave, he talked some of his military days at Happy Together and Strong Heart, right?). I'm glad I could still knew some of his stories since his visual that night was so bright, which should be the biggest distraction! LOL

Talked about the quiz... I found some similarity from the pics above

1.His CHUUUUUUU lips-gesture! He really want to kiss someone, please Oppa, do it for real for your woman, not only just as gesture!!! You did CHUUUU lips since Goblin's airing and now, it's almost 6 months, please kiss a woman for real. LOL

2.Stripe-shirts/sweater/tshirt/jacket! His stylist loveeee the stripes one, and I think Wookie's body figure is perfectly suited for all clothes.

3.He loveeeees his bangs-hair style! I remember @willenette said if you choose the right hairstyle, you could look more younger and I agreed that Wookie with bangs-hair style made him look younger and cheerful. He loves to have his curly bangs since last year until now, right?

4.He had the perfect lip-tint/lip balm which make me got jealous with his perfect lips! Ahahahaha... we knew that his red lips is natural but during his last V-live, I thought he applied a lil bit lip balm/tint. I'm not a make up expert but I think it's usual for guy to applied balm/tint too? I followed VS program whereas some trainees applied balm/tint in a very funny way and assumed that his stylist did that too.

5.He just has a perfect gaze in every pics which made me giggling during the night. LOL. No, you couldn't crossed my last answer, ahahaha

Anyway talked about KKE x KJW x Wookie. I didn't follow their FB since my FB is on hiatus mode, ahahaha but maybe bcos her drama is now airing so KJW got more attention. It's her first lead right after DotS's success, so I believe KKE put more on her since they want to upgrade her status to be at same league as Wookie and LKS.

@kler2009 Thankyou for the updates of some Wookie's old video!

@MaysoonD Indeed, the best thing about Goblin is the way Wookie portrayed 3 different characters perfectly (from the cute-clueless Grim Reaper, heartbroken WY and a confident Lee Hyuk, and the one who gave us biggest impression was his Wang Yeo's. I think we have the same agreement with Wookie himself, since at INA FM said he loves the scene whereas WY lost his loved one) We could felt all his pain, don't we? And since I have crush with man with mustache/beard, I think his WY is so effing hot too! LOL

• Like 10