Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

1 hour ago, Puppywookie said:

Noname, Princi and Deurinlee,

Thanks for sharing all those great experiences. It really is nice knowing how it is from personal experiences. I have to agree that he looked really really hot and great in Thailand fan meeting. Love the blue shirt sexy look... I like his look in Korea and Thailand the most. Somehow in Hong Kong, his hair was much more messy and parted in the middle, although his white suit was really prince-like but his expressions were not as cute and alive and sorry didn't really like his yellow orange blue stripe t-shirt  in the second half of HK meeting. I think he was also affected by the Baeksang awards happening on the same day unfortunately which is why he was out of it during hi 5 session. You are right he is really real and won't fake his emotions.

Actually, I think that he was very happy and touched after seeing the video in Indonesia from his fans, such a good job on that! so everything after that would be good and that extended his good mood to Thailand, plus he knows he has a 10 year loyal fan base in Thailand, so he seems happy and charming thoughout the entire event. The Thailand fans seem really sweet and loyal, I think we could feel it from our computer screens haha.

Oh yes I also noticed that he was really touched like he was a bit speechless knowing that people love him so much even when SK and Indonesia are far. Looking forward to the next 2 fan meetings. Hope he will be in a great mood and health, that would make us happy too xoxo

• Like 10

@noname111 THANK YOU so much!!!!!! It's really fun reading your recap because you added your lol moments and fangirling mode :blush: like what @giegie and @MaysoonD said, i'm very much looking forward to your report and i'm also giggling so much. It's fun and as if i was there with everyone. I thought you'll hv problem recapping since it's in foreign language, but this is as awesome as your Jakarta FM recap, which is full of fun and laughter! All the time i was waiting for your twitter account update and his korea fan club, thai fc, leedongwookaddicts update as well. But by far it's the best to read recap from any soompi member here. Thanks chingu!

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, deurinlee said:

Oh yes I also noticed that he was really touched like he was a bit speechless knowing that people love him so much even when SK and Indonesia are far. Looking forward to the next 2 fan meetings. Hope he will be in a great mood and health, that would make us happy too xoxo

Hi deurinlee, I find LDW a very NICE & warm person that's why, fans like all of you here are still there for him. I don't think SK & Indonesia are that far since it's just a 4-hr & a min travel away from one place to another.....:lol:

• Like 8

@noname111 great recaps as always haha detailed and funny :lol: thank you for sharing your experience with us

here is the video :D 

o.m.g 

@deurinlee the first time I saw him in person I was stunt,omg he looks so perfect it's unreal :o I was quite surprise his hand felt quite rough :D but it's ok,big manly hands aren't suppose to feel soft ^_^

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, joyezz said:

@noname111 great recaps as always haha detailed and funny :lol: thank you for sharing your experience with us

o.m.g 

@deurinlee the first time I saw him in person I was stunt,omg he looks so perfect it's unreal :o I was quite surprise his hand felt quite rough :D but it's ok,big manly hands aren't suppose to feel soft ^_^

@joyezz hahaha i know right?! i was kinda surprised too but then i said in my heart "eh of course it isn't soft, he is the real man" hahaha :lol: agree with youuu

• Like 8

1 hour ago, joyezz said:

o.m.g

Hi joyezz, oh, such a lucky girl indeed - that you were able to shake hands with him, huh? And.........who doesn't love soft hands, huh over rough hands - hahaha -  LDW's hands you said are not soft, I guess because he likes lifting weights. They say that "never trust a man with soft hands" -  Although, women love soft hands on men:lol:

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi joyezz, oh, such a lucky girl indeed - that you were able to shake hands with him, huh? And.........who doesn't love soft hands, huh over rough hands - hahaha -  LDW's hands you said are not soft, I guess because he likes lifting weights. They say that "never trust a man with soft hands" -  Although, women love soft hands on men:lol:

really? I love manly rugged hands hahaha 

I get to hi touch only haha I would love a handshake :D

@deurinlee yeah he is :D

• Like 8

14 hours ago, joyezz said:

really? I love manly rugged hands hahaha 

I get to hi touch only haha I would love a handshake :D

@deurinlee yeah he is :D

Hi joyezz, hahaha - it's fine at least you got the chance to touch his hands.....I say again you could get to have a handshake in the future....:lol:

• Like 6

@deurinlee Indeed! when did hi touch, I just shocked and feel like my hand is like a hobbit one and he's the big human. LOL. Yes, I gave him my personal gift, but the best gift from dongwookholic INA was the trophy and fan vids (I just hopeeeee his management will check USB card and find out it consist of 6 mins video which more appropriate to watch.LOL)

@willenette Yes, I also feel his FM was so intimate! I don't regret to exchange my Coldplay's chance to him. LOL

@joyezz You know that's he's a real man then! I think for man, his hand is quite good, not so rough but still, his hand was so big and I amazed by that (and by his big smile too). LOL

@kler2009 I don't think he did a recent radio interview but few days ago @intrariver said he'll be guesting at Happy Together special 500th eps. I watched last week eps but he didn't show up/have called by any hosts. Maybe for tonight eps, Se Ho will call him and just hopeeee he'll be show up even if it's just for 10 mins. YIN (together with IU) already received call at last week eps and maybe they'll appear tonight.

Just little info from Indonesia's media (Bintang) during his presscon few weeks ago which I found very sweet, the same Bintang reporter from 10 years ago got chance to interview him again and she brought her old pic when she interviewed him 10 years ago. First, she showed its to Wookie's staff and staff got surprised too and asked her to show it to Wookie when she had her interview's chance. When she finally showed the pic to Wookie, he felt so touched and asked is she really you? (the lady now is wearing hijab meanwhile 10 years ago she still showed her hair) she said yes. And then Wookie asked her first to take pics together again! He's the one who initiated first and the reporter was so happy bcos of that. I think it's definitely defined his personality, he never forget his long and tough journey and the fans who supporting him from back then

• Like 11

Wake up early in the morning and see this...

I don't know if I'm craving for breakfast or for the guy. I think it's THE guy. Oppa is so handsome I miss him so much (waaaaaaa...this weekend I can't see him).

Anyway, thanks everyone for enjoying my recap. My face was like this when reading your replies....

DBOtYbaUwAAxZYP.jpg

@giegie @MaysoonD I'm happy that I can be your source of happiness. Haha about Japan FM, I'll try my best to share the experience here. And there will be 4 of us here in this thread going there, as far as I know, so please don't burden me hahahahaha. Just joking. And the Taiwan FM, hhhhmmmmm.... I'm considering it, but can't promise. My Chinese is super weak. And not sure about my travel schedule, it's troublesome. But thinking that I myself have survived and enjoyed BKK FM, I'll probably give it a try. Let's see then. And Marie Claire Taiwan is supposed to be out today. Hope we'll see some kind souls out there posting them on internet.

And welcome @deurinlee I went to JKT FM as well and I enjoyed it SO MUCH. Hehe.

• Like 11

Lee Dongwook Would Like to Try to be a Radio DJ?

Lee Dongwook reveled he would like to host a radio broadcast. 

During a radio broadcast, Lee Dongwook was asked if he wants to try being a radio DJ. He answered, "Of course I'd like to try being a radio DJ. I think the best thing about radio is communication with the audience. When we act in dramas or movies, we are not able to talk with fans. But on a radio broadcast, we can talk with fans and the audience. And I love this atmosphere like a family gathering. But there is one concern. Because my main job is an actor, I'm worried about neglecting my duties." 

Watch the video above to see more.
Source: [Youtube] KBS CoolFM
  • Like 9

White ninja is spotted at the airport yesterday :)

i don't know if it posted before or not so allow me to post it  , i don't know how i missed this video , it is my first time watching it with eng subs

LOVE is LEE DONG WOOK :heart:

at 11.00 mins

• Like 9

Sorry chingus that it took me long to write recap. Busy times oh.

I will not describe all fanmeeting cos chingu @noname111 did it perfectly. Just will stop on some interesting moments which caught my attention and which I want to share.

I have been already on 3 Fms (Seoul, Singapore and Bangkok)/ Will try to determine some aspects important to me and write some comments. As well I have watched lots of vids from Hong Kong and Jakarta and I think I'm able to compare, thus I will mention those Fms as well.

Airport arrival: Similar in each his stop (well in Singapore and HK a bit more hectic, but SG was his first overseas Fm in this tourand HK had VIP exit with tiny distance to the car to walt)

Press Con: Singapore was the best. Have you noticed how many pics from that press con have been used in produsing merch or creating banners, ads? He was heavenly handsome in the daylight and even basic fan cams have been awesome. And lots of people have managed to see him. (thus in HK people have better view of him). Both Jakarta and Bangkok were closed. I didn''t like the lighting in Jakarta's press con sorry. And it looked like press have came there with heandphones only. 

Press con look: Singapore. His lavander suit and hairtyle...love

Press con mood: Hong Kong. He was a ray of sunshine from the start. I can see his eyes smiling and shining on most of pics and vids (but he had great mood in SG and BKK as well)

Fan Meeting. Look: My favourite is Seoul and Singapore. I love both outfits in both Fms. As well as hairtyles. I call it Lee Hyuk hairtyle or goblin's press con. It's Comma hairtyle haha. 

Fan meeting. Mood. Seoul, Hong Kong, Jakarta and Bangkok on the same place and only after Singapore. In Singapore he was fresh from the oven, it was his first overseas fan meeting (I don't count Japan cos he has used to them and here was smth new for him) and itt took quite a lot for him to become relaxed. But after games have started he became relaxed and happy. 

Fan meeting. Fan requests/Games. It's hard to rate, cos each fm had smth special and different. But I think Jakarta with sharades game will win (his ostrich and pinguin tho). If leave it out I would call Hong Kong and Singapore as the most interesting in terms of fans requests.  And how can we forget that male fan who has reenacted Pichi couple scene? 

Fan meeting. Fan service. Seoul is no comments. Even though there were lack of games, he did TT dance twice and shown abs...twice. With each stop Wookie became more relaxed and ready to do cute poses and selcas with almost every fan on stage.Thus ofc I think Jakarta and Bangkok have been the luckiest. But he hasn't done TT moves there.

Fan meeting. Group photo. I can't judge here, but from what I've heard the most fair one was in Hong Kong on first come-first served basis. But in BKK it was well organized as well (all 1st CAT ticket holders have got it). And I loved the way it was organized in BKK when we were able to watch from afar how he was taking pics with others and doing high touch with them.

Fan meeting. High touch. Organization. Can't judge properly but from what I've heard from others and have seen on vids and myself BKK was the best. He was standing before exit inside hall and lots of fans around in line have been able to watch him while he's doing high touch. And high touch for photo op holders was even better, it was organized on stage after group photo and we were able to see him in light and even some seconds to tell him something.

Fan meeting. High touch. Mood. I've heard a lot from you here that he had not the best mood at HK high touch, but as well I've read in Instagram that he had good mood. Maybe you has cought that moment when he hasn't smiled and was distracted...As to other countries I think that more or less the same. but if compare my experiences, I think in BKK he was a bit more relaxed and enthusiastic during high touch cos of place where he was doing that, not table between him and fans as well.

Fan meeting. Audience.Jakarta and Bangkok. Jakarta was the crasiest haha. So cool. I loved to be in Bangkok where people have been passionate just like I am and almost all fans have cried while running to stage to meet their oppa. And I felt myself totally ok shouting and crying out while in SG and Seoul I had feeling that I'm the craziest one (well @winterdew as well haha). What I didn't like in both Jakarta and BKK audience, that they haven't asked him to do TT. AT ALL! I was trying to shout out it and was hoping ppl around will join me but not. I believe he has waited for us to request TT so he can do few moves.

Fan meeting. Fan project. BKK, then Jakarta and SG. Idk about HK fan projects but standees in hall were nice. I will tell more about BKK fan projects which I have seen later, they have very good team and overall 10 years of supporting him...that's so touching. For SG and INA fans I think we all did great but ofc I think INA have succed more especially cos their fan video has been played during FM. And Fan Video was awesome (honestly much more better then in BKK - no offence please). In case of SG we all know that EO has screwed.

Fan meeting. Post coverage. Seoul then Hong Kong and after Singapore because in all places there were quite a lot fans with professional cameras who have managed to snap gorgeous shots. And other fans have completed it with vids. In BKK it was horrible. Security was very tough. It seems it was ok in Jakarta and we've got lots of nice vids but still lack of fans with prof cameras. 

Fan meeting. Language. For me of course Singapore. No need to explain why haha.

Fan meeting. Seat and view. Singapore. The best experience in my life. First row central seat...3-4 meeters from him seeing his face so close... Even though I had 2nd row central seat in BKK the stage was 10-12 meeters from me. 

Fan meeting. Company. Seoul & Singapore cos I had chingu @winterdew next to me who's as passionate over oppa as I am. :D

Fan meeting. Interaction with oppa. Singapore cos I have talked to him a bit thanks to the host. But in BKK high touch was nice as well. 

Fanmeeting. Overall. I will rate only those I've been in. Singapore. Nothing can beat for me first row central seat and English language. 

Stalking experience. BKK although in SG I have seen him 3 days in a row. Will talk about it in next post. 

Expectations from Japan. I have no expectations as always. I only hope that host will be better then previous Japanese hosts and that fans requests won't bee dull. If oppa will laugh at least once, then his mood will be awesome till the very end. 

Expectations about further fan activities. I hope he'll do Birthday Fm in Seoul but I really hope no guests this time and instead more games with fans, cos fans requests/games are the funniest. I also have some thought that he might do closing Fm in Seoul because he hasn't done such program with fans in Seoul (fans requests, games, awards), but who knows...let's wait and see. And of course I want him to do fan signing event. Although I have ffeling that his On The Air is some sort of alternative to fan signings. 

I will continue with some tidbits from BK fm tmr, cos I need to sleep now haha. Sorry for long not fun post and no pics in it. Will do better next time.

All I have said above is 100% imo so please don't take it serious.I love all fms Wookie is doing and I love all his fans. 

Btw @noname111 there won't be Marie Claire issue with Wookie this month. Looks like they have scheduled it for July when he'll have FM and Goblin will start airing. Sigh. No oppa in fashion spreads this month.

• Like 11