Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

KKE updated bts of Elle Men HK, some posted by @biglove27 earlier. Thanks gal! Hehe, you didn't provide us with video but we get more pics instead. I'll forgive you Elle Men...

(Edited for your viewing pleasure and convenience... kekekekeke)

DBuNRZmV0AEKqcP.jpg

DBuNRZTV0AA8puz.jpg

(I hold my breath when I see this...gorgeous!)

DBuNRZSV0AAwvdl.jpg

DBuNRZoUwAAeRvF.jpg

DBuNTudUQAAFfoX.jpg

Why do I feel some of behind the scenes are better than the officially released version in magazine? Hmmmm. 

Btw, from @NouraNasser and @world_peace posts of Wild Romance, I'm tempted to watch the drama. I get the vibe of My Girl's bickering (is it similar?) and their set up is sort of funny. I still haven't watch Kang Gu's Story. But if I can choose between tragedy and romcom... Haha I might choose romcom. We need some more laugh these days. Thanks for the recommendation ladies!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, noname111 said:

KKE updated bts of Elle Men HK, some posted by @biglove27 earlier. Thanks gal! Hehe, you didn't provide us with video but we get more pics instead. I'll forgive you Elle Men...

Why do I feel some of behind the scenes are better than the officially released version in magazine? Hmmmm. 

Btw, from @NouraNasser and @world_peace posts of Wild Romance, I'm tempted to watch the drama. I get the vibe of My Girl's bickering (is it similar?) and their set up is sort of funny. I still haven't watch Kang Gu's Story. But if I can choose between tragedy and romcom... Haha I might choose romcom. We need some more laugh these days. Thanks for the recommendation ladies!

Hi noname, LDW looks chic in this magazine spread. His collection consists of color variation. He created a fine piece of work. Love them! :lol:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

@deara welcome here , i like Wild romance too , i always find it untypical drama

i can't believe that i ever hated this suit before , i like it now the most :grin::grin:

Hi MaysoonD, I love this drama, too. Lee Dong Wook is cute here and this drama had a cute premise.  The start wasn't really that great but after a couple of episodes, I was happy to find that I was actually starting to enjoy "Wild Romance" quite well. I enjoyed the delivery by Lee Si Young and Lee Dong Wook. It ran a bit too childish for my taste but, they were both pretty amusing. The chemistry between them is pretty decent. They had some really nice moments. LDW is a pretty decent actor – not brilliant, but very decent – As for Lee Si Young, I was impressed with how committed she was to be ugly for the role. She pulled it off well. It’s amazing how different she looks in this show compared to Playful Kiss.  Doesn’t she look like a completely different person?:lol:

• Like 8

@noname111 looks like our prayers have been heard and Wookie has established some sort of cooperation with Ferragamo. He's visitng their event in same outfit from his recent pictorial. Please, dear fashion gods, take this man to Italy! 

And can we have another pictorial in magazine better from Bali or Hawaii...or Rome?

Картинки по запросу lee dong wook ferragamo arena

Love this vids:

• Like 11

@Princi_86 Chingguuuu...So happppyyyyy. I just woke up and saw all posts above. I almost cry... It's our Team Prayer! Dear KDramaFashionEditorialCF Gods out there, thank you and bless our Handsome Namja with more luck and opportunities in his carrier, he has been blessing us with smile every single day. Yay! Love Instyle's video. That's as good as closeup! And Thanks for everyone who shared their point of view on Wild Romance, greatly appreciate this. 

@willenette Agree. Your. Every. Single. Word. LOL.

@MaysoonD Same! Why do I suddenly feel blue on him with pink background looks absolutely gorgeous? And coincidentally he got invited to Ferragamo's event with blue and pink (squeeeaaalll). @green321 Hi there! Thanks for the update! Come more often and enjoy our thread. Some more pics of our Gorgeous Namja looking at camera (LOL, why so important for me). 

C8Kha1rUMAEG_oo.jpg

111673_156855_51.jpg

DBuQE4BUwAAmq5W.jpg

DBuQ5snUQAAtFNa.jpg

C8KWgmCUwAEnDDB.jpg

C8KeoslVYAEl2dt.jpg

[S포토 ] 이동욱, '듬직' (페라가모)

[S포토 ] 이동욱, '심쿵 손인사' (페라가모)
C8Kha1YUwAAhr8G.jpg

DBuQE4BUAAMEQu_.jpg

C8KyWqMVoAAYW--.jpg

Love these so much. Smiling LDW Oppa staring at me.

You'll find paradise hidden below, kekekekeke....

Spoiler

303773_96710_4446.jpg

C8KhansUIAEPMkg.jpg

C8Kuks9VwAE3sso.jpg

C8LOBDNVwAA2HkA.jpg

C8Kjfh1VwAAijyd.jpg

C8KnuacUIAAHas2.jpg

C8KyWqFUwAIMRXo.jpg

• Like 12

12 hours ago, noname111 said:

(Edited for your viewing pleasure and convenience...kekekeke)

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

(I hold my breath when I see this...gorgeous!)

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

in terms of bickering I believe it is very similar to my girl, give it a go u will love it as it is not a typical type of romcom, it is also not fully focused on comedy, the script was written with a combination of everything so it is very unique in my opinion 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, NouraNasser said:

He looks tired..... as in extremely tired or is it just my imagination 

Exactly what i think when i see that photo. But he always look tired lately... happy that he shows up frequently, hope that he gets to rest as well.

• Like 8

@NouraNasser Thank you for explaining more on Wild Romance. I love the background story already just by reading your post hehe.

A gift for your kindness here.

At least you and @willenette @biglove27 don't have to be concerned with LDW's condition. He looks happy and he is having pizza. Yummy!

(Squeeeeeaaaaaallll... The videos are cute, the end is cute, concept is funny, LDW is handsome and flirtious, should he play a Chef, all perfect!)

And if we pay more attention to Alvolo Pizza's IG posts, you can see they have LDW's photos printed there on paper (if it's me, I'll take away some home for my viewing pleasure and move away the pizza tray handle pleeeeaaase, want to see his face). I can always spot my bias even if it is his hair or finger or lips only, kekekekekekekeke...

• Like 13