Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

3 minutes ago, Puppywookie said:

Hi Puuuumash,

Unfortunately, I have watched most of his works from My Girl already as I became a fan through Hotel King. The Scent of  Woman is another one of my favourites because he looks so perfect in it. For acting, HK and La Dolce Vita are also really really good. My husband actually refuses to watch Goblin as he is jealous haha.... the only things of his I haven't watched I think is the really really old stuff like Island Teacher or School when he was a teenager.

Good for you unnie! :wink: As for me, I am still at Partner. :sweat_smile:

I decided to finish it later. I prioritized lurking and posting tonight here at Soompi while downloading all his series. :no_mouth: 

Omo. No wonder your hubby gets jealous. :sweat_smile: 

It's really hard and at the same time, fun to have lots of oppas in our hearts. Keke. :heart:

1 minute ago, joyezz said:

hahaha what a waste right? Wookie and YIN both have sexy lips that's why we are so impatient 

YIN keep biting her lips when she is frustrated with WY haha

I AM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. I REALLY HOPE THAT WRITER-NIM WILL GIVE US A CHANCE... Or don't tell me, it won't be YIN who will be getting his kiss but GY? :joy::joy:

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, puuuumash said:

Good for you unnie! :wink: As for me, I am still at Partner. :sweat_smile:

I decided to finish it later. I prioritized lurking and posting tonight here at Soompi while downloading all his series. :no_mouth: 

Omo. No wonder your hubby gets jealous. :sweat_smile: 

It's really hard and at the same time, fun to have lots of oppas in our hearts. Keke. :heart:

I AM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. I REALLY HOPE THAT WRITER-NIM WILL GIVE US A CHANCE... Or don't tell me, it won't be YIN who will be getting his kiss but GY? :joy::joy:

noooo I want see him kiss the girl :blush: 

shirtless would be great haha

Related image

Image result for lee dong wook kiss gif

Image result for little mermaid kiss the girl meme

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, joyezz said:

hahaha what a waste right? Wookie and YIN both have sexy lips that's why we are so impatient 

YIN keep biting her lips when she is frustrated with WY haha

Image result for now kiss gif

They promised  sexy romance & its already 10 episodes :grimace:  Where is it?

I really hope Reaper and Sunny get their own spin off drama, or that LDW & YIN get another drama of their own as main leads!

Such a WASTE of their visuals & their chemistry

Gosh, after looking at your  gifs, @joyezz I feel all the more bad, sad, mad or I don't know what this feeling is :cry:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, joyezz said:

noooo I want see him kiss the girl :blush: 

shirtless would be great haha

Cha Jae Wan! :love:

Of course! I also want to see him kiss his leading lady in Goblin. I want to dream about him kissing me too... HAHA! But the BROMANCE is too strong. . . :joy::heartbreak::bawling:

tumblr_ohvg8kx8z81sh8uxlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ohvg8kx8z81sh8uxlo2_500.gif

CTO :)

4 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

I really hope Reaper and Sunny get their own spin off drama, or that LDW & YIN get another drama of their own as main leads!

LE ME LIKE THIS IDEA. :thumbsup: I APPROVE. :smiley:

• Like 8

@joyezz the translation of Korean caption (the part about his plans):

올해는 자주 열심히 만나요 - Let's meet more often next year.

I wonder as well if he means projects or fan meetings/fan signings. I hope both. In any case he hints that he will be more active. Of course we want him to have at least 1 acting project in 2017. I'm ready to wait till Autumn, but please not more. 

Like @giegie mentioned I would love him to be kidnapped by PD Na for some of his variety, I want him to visit Daebak again and Taxi. I'm also sad that Running Man ends and we will not see his chemistry with all cast and competitive self again. Maybe SeHo will invite him to one of his shows as a guest. Then he's do some pictorials for magazines, take some CFs (he will not take a lot, since he doesn't like to pack his schedule with lots of CFs promotions), then he's probably do FMs in Korea, Japan and hopefully outside. And all of this for sure will be till Summer. In a meanwhile I hope he'll find good script and character either in movie or drama. Personally I want movie and drama. But I know I'm too greedy. 

@Puppywookie @puuuumash that's so true. He captivates with his charmes as Grim Reaper. And he makes so many people to root for his character. I agree that KES does really great job but she doesn't give him her famous epic lines like she does to Goblin. GR has good jockes but overall it's Wookie who makes GR so adorable, not epic KES's lines and scenes. So far he had none of epic scenes like leading couple had (Canada, poems, car crashes and resque), but still he manages to attract people with his charmes mostly. I'm not telling that main leads are not doing this. But still they have more additional benefits to their personal charmes (special affects, beautiful scenery places, epic lines, car crushes, lots of skinship moments, kisses). Grim Reaper doesn't have this with Sunny.  @lucifercorner still I see their steamy chemistry, but ofc it would be much better with skinship.

@giegie re your dissapointment in KKE. I think that you're paying too mach attention to their own instagram account. It's not even popular that much. I think they're doing good this time. They are filming a lot of bts and post them on his Ig. And they have done I think 2 Naver posts (one with GY and another for Wookie only) and promoted them on Naver's main page in special block dedicated to Naver posts. I don't see them doing it for YYS or LKS who're currently have dramas as well. I hope they will work better then after Hotel King. Something similar as they did with Kim Ji Won will be ok. But I want more. And I wish they will hire more stuff cos they're lacking. 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

Gosh, after looking at your  gifs, @joyezz I feel all the more bad, sad, mad or I don't know what this feeling is :cry:

@lucifercorner oh spin off are not popular in Korea unfortunately, but it's tvN, they're not playing common rules. So who knows. As to the drama where both will be leads, it's possible. Ji Sung and Hwa Jeong Eum did another drama together just in 2 years. 

Btw knetz are calling WangSun in their comments "visual couple" in order not to post actors names. 

Some really awesome fan arts from our chingu WangSun shipper @gamshe. I will cut her post in Goblin's thread and will post only fan arts. For those who has missed her post in Goblin's thread here is a link: 

Wang Yeo's sad eyes and Wang Yeo's shiny eyes.

dL2L2pI.png

mZKG7Tp.png

gbwfWat.png

dDx2CUF.png

H7PTiB6.png

OZyg0Fr.png

• Like 9

@joyezz your gifs are always the best:glasses: 

@Princi_86 thank you , thank you my chingu ..Goood Luck Wookie

@giegie i can feel you , Hopefully his agency do better this time

@puuuumash check out Bubblegum , it is the best of the best

Mr.Grimmy push CJW and PRH already but am lil disappointed , i love watching Wookie  in love and it doesn't really mean skinship but i want more romantic lines and scenes , i am satisfied with his eye look at his lover but we are talking about 10 mins each episode and it is not enough for our WangSun :angry:

Wookie always make me speechless:heart:

• Like 7

l0MYMhN0XtjEz071S.gif&key=2cc8bce786340e

Sorry @puuuumash for stealing your signature but I can't help awwing and drooling.:wub: It was only for f**king 3 secs..:crazy: 

Anyways..a lot of discussions on a spinoff of Goblin show with LDW and YIN. I don't mind a sequel but it's very rare however I would love, love to see them together again in some other show as LEADS without any baggage :vicx:. There is high probability of this happening than a sequel. 

Another thing, what makes me appreciate LDW more is the fact he is literally giving a tough time to one of the more established actors Gong Yoo. In all his scenes with Gong Yoo he is no less than him. What I feel is writer can give a more fairer share of GR and Sunny scenes; this has been lacking since the beginning of the show. I agree with @lucifercorner we didn't get what we were promised. One of the major reasons that I started following this show was because I was attracted to LDW x YIN's sexiness. Not fair at all. I don't think writer is in the mood to milk their chemistry more than she has, that's why I want to see them in a separate show with sexy scenes..please drama Gods.:tears:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Princi_86 said:

@joyezz the translation of Korean caption (the part about his plans):

올해는 자주 열심히 만나요 - Let's meet more often next year.

I wonder as well if he means projects or fan meetings/fan signings. I hope both. In any case he hints that he will be more active. Of course we want him to have at least 1 acting project in 2017. I'm ready to wait till Autumn, but please not more. 

Like @giegie mentioned I would love him to be kidnapped by PD Na for some of his variety, I want him to visit Daebak again and Taxi. I'm also sad that Running Man ends and we will not see his chemistry with all cast and competitive self again. Maybe SeHo will invite him to one of his shows as a guest. Then he's do some pictorials for magazines, take some CFs (he will not take a lot, since he doesn't like to pack his schedule with lots of CFs promotions), then he's probably do FMs in Korea, Japan and hopefully outside. And all of this for sure will be till Summer. In a meanwhile I hope he'll find good script and character either in movie or drama. Personally I want movie and drama. But I know I'm too greedy. 

@Puppywookie @puuuumash that's so true. He captivates with his charmes as Grim Reaper. And he makes so many people to root for his character. I agree that KES does really great job but she doesn't give him her famous epic lines like she does to Goblin. GR has good jockes but overall it's Wookie who makes GR so adorable, not epic KES's lines and scenes. So far he had none of epic scenes like leading couple had (Canada, poems, car crashes and resque), but still he manages to attract people with his charmes mostly. I'm not telling that main leads are not doing this. But still they have more additional benefits to their personal charmes (special affects, beautiful scenery places, epic lines, car crushes, lots of skinship moments, kisses). Grim Reaper doesn't have this with Sunny.  @lucifercorner still I see their steamy chemistry, but ofc it would be much better with skinship.

@giegie re your dissapointment in KKE. I think that you're paying too mach attention to their own instagram account. It's not even popular that much. I think they're doing good this time. They are filming a lot of bts and post them on his Ig. And they have done I think 2 Naver posts (one with GY and another for Wookie only) and promoted them on Naver's main page in special block dedicated to Naver posts. I don't see them doing it for YYS or LKS who're currently have dramas as well. I hope they will work better then after Hotel King. Something similar as they did with Kim Ji Won will be ok. But I want more. And I wish they will hire more stuff cos they're lacking. 

@Princi_86, you are right. Actually, I have been also noticing this one. I love GY since Coffee House that is why I can't comment anything about him in Goblin. I mean, he is doing a really great job. However, his character already did almost all a fangirl can dream of~ getting spoiled, getting rescued, getting a kiss from a hot guy (d*** it, i suddenly miss kissing someone :joy: ), etc.. On the other hand, there is this silent yet tempting LDW. He hasn't done anything yet. But whenever his is on screen, he steals everything. HE SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN STEALING OUR HEARTS. He hasn't spoiled Sunny yet. He hasn't rescued her sexily (that bridge rescue was funny though) yet. NOT EVEN THE FREAKING KISS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. But still, he wooed a lot of viewers~ all from his charms and skills. :love:

45 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

@joyezz your gifs are always the best:glasses: 

@Princi_86 thank you , thank you my chingu ..Goood Luck Wookie

@giegie i can feel you , Hopefully his agency do better this time

@puuuumash check out Bubblegum , it is the best of the best

Mr.Grimmy push CJW and PRH already but am lil disappointed , i love watching Wookie  in love and it doesn't really mean skinship but i want more romantic lines and scenes , i am satisfied with his eye look at his lover but we are talking about 10 mins each episode and it is not enough for our WangSun :angry:

Wookie always make me speechless:heart:

@MaysoonD, duly noted chinggu. :wink::thumbsup:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Sorry @puuuumash for stealing your signature but I can't help awwing and drooling.:wub: It was only for f**king 3 secs..:crazy: 

Anyways..a lot of discussions on a spinoff of Goblin show with LDW and YIN. I don't mind a sequel but it's very rare however I would love, love to see them together again in some other show as LEADS without any baggage :vicx:. There is high probability of this happening than a sequel. 

Another thing, what makes me appreciate LDW more is the fact he is literally giving a tough time to one of the more established actors Gong Yoo. In all his scenes with Gong Yoo he is no less than him. What I feel is writer can give a more fairer share of GR and Sunny scenes; this has been lacking since the beginning of the show. I agree with @lucifercorner we didn't get what we were promised. One of the major reasons that I started following this show was because I was attracted to LDW x YIN's sexiness. Not fair at all. I don't think writer is in the mood to milk their chemistry more than she has, that's why I want to see them in a separate show with sexy scenes..please drama Gods.:tears:

@siddy09, no problem sissy. He also took you to a whole new world with that 3- second scene. GASH. Swoosh. He'll probably play a king role soon. :smirk:  I am just hoping that after 10 episodes of building up the goblin and his bride's ship, it's time for the remaining episodes for WangSun. But, of course, the plot is the priority. But, if ever, if ever it will remain the same, the WangSun scenes should be  tumblr_oj5jaezSFM1snsg9go1_400.gif:mrgreen::mrgreen: If you know what I mean. . . :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 11

Apparently my wine statement re Lee Dong-wook is in parallel with his character Wang Yeo. The three actors managed to convey that they're the same character! The frown and the stare, that became very full of despair in Lee Dong-wook's portrayal, had always been there. It was only 3 seconds but this great, handsome, sexy guy had managed to convince me that Wang Yeo had suffered for years. (EDIT: I'm soo intrigued how the supreme gods wiped out this king's memory and turned him into a Grim Reaper)

Oh and I missed greeting @puuuumash here! I really envy you for your sig you know. 

All of you who said Yoo In-na and Lee Dong-wook should have their own drama, I think I would want to see it!

Edited by selenette
  • Like 9

@lucifercorner now that you mention it,I would like to see they do a drama remake of Mr and Mrs Smith with Wookie and YIN haha they have sexual tension even without skinship.Imagine id they go all out haha

@Princi_86 thank you for the translation :) let's meet more often hmm I am leaning towards more projects. let's hope he announce his next project soon

• Like 8

@Princi_86 Thanks for the clarification! Glad that KKE recognized his hardwork, and just like you, I hope they will choose LDW's next projects wisely. I just unfollow KKE's ig so I didn't need to make YYS-LW's comparison again. LOL. Talk about Daebak, Kang Joon visited the siblings at christmas eps and I believe he talked about Daebak with LDW before his visit eventho' he didn't mention LDW name during his interview. The funny part was Kang Joon didn't want to be called as Samchoon, he mentioned himself as Oppa. LOL. Maybe he didn't want to replace no 1 samchoon for the 5 siblings.

• Like 7

Hi chingus ^^ 

I'm getting back-to-work blues following the year-end festive celebrations but you guys and your awesome conversations always make it better :heart:

I'll be honest and say that I'm a bit worried that we won't get the kind of depth we're looking for in WangSun's relationship development. Part of me wants to believe that KES won't fail on writing a compelling story for the secondary couple, but the other part of me has been let down by what we've been shown so far. I'm not sure how common spin-offs are in K-dramaland, but I'd SO love to see them in one. Totally agree, @joyezz - there's so much sexual tension and chemistry between them even without skinship hehe. But I adore his innocence too. The way he gazes at her so lovingly... ahhhh. No wonder the scene of them on their cafe date took the #1 spot on Allkpop's Top 10 K-drama moments of 2016 ^^ 

I can't get over how hot he looks as the King in that 3-second preview. Thanks @Princi_86 for sharing Knetz comments on it! I love how that super short teaser is getting such a great response from everyone. It reminds me of what he said about his decision to take up this role. He talked about how Anthony Hopkins stole the show with his exceptional performance in the movie Silence of the Lambs even with just 15 mins of screentime, with his character in the show going down as one of or if not the best villain in Hollywood. I think Wookie has achieved a similar impact with his role in Goblin, and in that 3-second preview of him as the King ^^ He has limited screentime, but so many people have been impressed by him.

Also, some of you guys have pointed out his resemblance to Johnny Depp. I think the resemblance is even stronger with his look as the King ^^

image.jpg

• Like 13

Good afternoon chinggus!

@selenette, Thank you! :smile: I have this life mission and that is to put that gif as my siggy. :love: I was also wondering about this memory erase of the Supreme deities. Maybe, they threw a rock on WY's head that caused him an amnesia. :joy:

@joyezz, YIN and LDW playing as Mr. and Mrs. Smith Korean version would be so badass! But before that, I would like to see our cutie GR to have his own business card first. HAHA! His been having a dilemma about that. :joy::sweat_smile:

@winterdew, OMO OMO JOHNNY DEPP! Yes yes! They actually kinda look alike! Wooooah.:flushed:

• Like 7

@puuuumash  I think Wang Yeo took the Elixir of Oblivion (look at me making up names), but it was a special kind that will bring back his memories in a paaaaaainful way later. Can't wait to see how Lee Dong-wook performs this.

I want to see his old dramas, but so far the only accessible ones are Hotel King and Blademan. Hmm maybe I have to search harder.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, selenette said:

@puuuumash  I think Wang Yeo took the Elixir of Oblivion (look at me making up names), but it was a special kind that will bring back his memories in a paaaaaainful way later. Can't wait to see how Lee Dong-wook performs this.

I want to see his old dramas, but so far the only accessible ones are Hotel King and Blademan. Hmm maybe I have to search harder.

@selenette i'm looking forward for his heartbreaking performance as well. :tears: But I want WangSun to share at least one ep of happiness before. Why you can't find other dramas? I would recommend you Bubblegum. I have feeling that you might enjoy it since it's one of the wisest drama in terms of sence of quotes and narrations (done by LDW's voice).

@joyezz I don't think that Sunny loves him less. She tries push herself back from that strange man full of secrets who makes her wait for weeks to reply her messages or calls. If I was her I would do the same even if I would be attracted to him like butterfly to fire. Sigh...I hope KES is planning  something really special for them later. 

• Like 7

@puuuumash Can I ask from where are you getting these gifs sis? Google?

@winterdew What a similarity between Johnny Depp and LDW. JD used to be my crush too..no wonder why I like LDW now.:wub:

@joyezz I get what you are trying to say about Sunny being a little short of love for GR. Do you think it's because of her resentment against WY in past life and what he did? We can't be sure about how much similar or not similar Queen and Sunny's personalities are because she is the only one who is re-incarnated amongst the four. GR has only lost his memories, he is not reincarnated. But then I think it's a good thing that Queen and Sunny are different to a great extent. We know that Queen would have hated WY if she was living with him now, but we are not sure that if Sunny will too hate GR when she knows the truth..she would react differently..that's what I feel. 

• Like 7