Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@LoVeCartier no, the song is actually from this week's episode, 14th. It's Lee Dong Wook's version of Alex's song which is already Bubblegum's OST 2. the one when they have kissed first time.

Lee Dong Wook whips out his angelic voice for 'Bubble Gum' OST

Lee Dong Wook's really got the whole package; the man's got the looks, the acting chops, and he can also sing! 

The actor poured forth his emotions for his own rendition of "My Time Towards You," part of the OST for 'Bubble Gum,' originally sung by Alex of Clazziquai. Who knew Lee Dong Wook had such a soothing, serene voice? Listening to it, you just feel calmed and at peace. It's official. Lee Dong Wook should have been a ballad singer, not an actor. 

In all seriousness, you got some great vocals, Lee Dong Wook! We hope to hear more of your beautiful singing in the future! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/lee-dong-wook-whips-out-his-angelic-voice-for-bubble-gum-ost

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, longleg said:

Wookie's voice is so soothing. And that songs is my favorite. Bg is going to end soon and Wookie will probably go to hiding again. Gonna miss him so much! 

Hi longleg, I do agree with you - I know that LDW can sing - I will love listening to him sing the OST. :P

3 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@LoVeCartier no, the song is actually from this week's episode, 14th. It's Lee Dong Wook's version of Alex's song which is already Bubblegum's OST 2. the one when they have kissed first time.

Lee Dong Wook whips out his angelic voice for 'Bubble Gum' OST

Lee Dong Wook's really got the whole package; the man's got the looks, the acting chops, and he can also sing! 

The actor poured forth his emotions for his own rendition of "My Time Towards You," part of the OST for 'Bubble Gum,' originally sung by Alex of Clazziquai. Who knew Lee Dong Wook had such a soothing, serene voice? Listening to it, you just feel calmed and at peace. It's official. Lee Dong Wook should have been a ballad singer, not an actor. 

In all seriousness, you got some great vocals, Lee Dong Wook! We hope to hear more of your beautiful singing in the future! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/lee-dong-wook-whips-out-his-angelic-voice-for-bubble-gum-ost

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing the audio. NICE.....As what longleg said, LDW has soothing voice. BTW, I wonder if he has really that red lips, huh? He looks like he is wearing a lipstick all the time. Or his lips have this natural color? :P

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, longleg said:

@willenette he said his lips color were like that because of high body temperature, which is not so good. But i think recently his lips have gotten noticeably  redder. 

longleg, ye, I guess so that along with the color of the lips, other symptoms may include having a high temperature. This isn't good because as what I know this is a warning on health problem.....Our lips can also tell us when something might be wrong with our health. Hahaha - at least, it's red & not blue. Isn't it that our lips sometimes become blue during extreme cold temperature? :P

• Like 4

Gals, thanks for updates! I'm sure this thread will be alive after BG ends. I hope we will have some Magazines photoshoots or endorsement coming. Maybe he'll have another fanmeeting. 

@longleg I love this song and Wookie there. Although I prefer him smiling, I love his ability to show pain through his eyes and face without even crying. I want to see him in another MV. He has so many friends singers! 

I have stucked on this pic. Seriously. He's angel

12331932_447313748802945_1571529820_n.jp

• Like 4

On 12/13/2015 at 0:45 AM, Princi_86 said:

Very cute bts from ep14. Wookie is so hot and so cute same time :wub:

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing the video. Time really flies so fast that I feel this drama has just begun. But, on the contrary the final episode is coming up soon. LDW has been the weight of the drama with his sweet romance. :P Love this drama.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LoVeCartier said:

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing these captures from the drama. Time really flies so fast that it seems the drama has just begun. But, it's a bit sad that the drama is soon to end. So NICE to see LDW wearing a pink coat in the picture. What I admire about him is he's not afraid to wear such feminine color. I love this drama because LDW is in it - I know watching and loving and becoming "obsessed" with certain drama is a matter of personal taste.  :P

• Like 6

Hi, chingus! Bubblegum has ended. What will be next for our Wookie? Anyone have some ideas?

Here is translation of his video message. Cr: @wishbone26  It's so positive, isn't it? And what will be this spectacular role? If he is that sure maybe he has put already his eye on something? 

"In summary, he said hello. This is Lee Dong Wook. First, thank you for the support you showed to the drama Bubblegum. Thanks for praising it as a good drama, as a well-made masterpiece. For me personally it will remain with me for a long time. Especially because of the wonderful cast and crew who made it a joy to film. It was truly a fun and happy project. 
I shall return with an even more spectacular role in the future. Hope that you end your year well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you."

• Like 5