Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest cheli001

i share the same sentiments... the way the dancers danced for him... was totally :o why o why o why? why???!!!!

i am :blush: :blush: for ldw....

EDIT

oh The buzz (sunday showbiz talk show) kris aquino will interview him??? i am sure she will leave a deep impression ( a GOOD one)... just like wid f4 kris really did a good job wid the interviews...

Guest polabola

Kris Aquino will be interviewing him right on The Buzz? Is this live? I hope she leaves a much better impression on him. Can you guys please upload it in YOUTUBE. TFC may cut that part.

Kris Aquino would surely leave an impression and I'm sure it's going to be better than the horror that happened today

Guest Victoria

WATCH AJERIC'S YOUTUBE LINK!

THAT'S THE COMPLETE PART FROM THE SHOW!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest andie

Im very confident Kris Aquino would ask intelligent questions. I'm sure they'll give us a really good interview! :)

Guest marga

me wanna smack someone's butt

(janelle's and mariel's!! :fury: )

if you have Quicktime Pro you can convert it to another format like mpeg or avi.

ABS-CBN's management deserve some richard simmons slappin'. What the hell were they thinking putting him in a such CHEESY show.

AJERIC- wow screencaps!!!! that was fast!!! thanks!!!!!

stellarzaizai & victoria- thanks for the info on Lee Jun Ki.. too bad his visit was not featured!!!

DONG WOOK OPpa amaze me.. he even made an effort to learn a few Tagalog phrases to greet his fans!!!! i respect him for that!!! Gosh i'm loving him more and more...

i hope he doesn't have a bad impression of his Filipino fans... we are not like that!!!!!

maybe his presence is just overwhelming.. damn.. he is a HOTTIE!!!!!

whoa youtube link already...thanks ajeric234! (but will not re-watch, my nerves cannot endure another round of cringefest :wacko:)

(whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???)

anyway...he's so white! i dont mean pale pasty white but rosy white! :blush: makes his lips look redder! :wub:

Guest ajeric234

no problem! If he's going to be interviewed on The Buzz tomorrow, I'll surely record it! :):)

Guest pinkie pink

i'm very :blush: :blush: :blush: of what mariel, janelle and dancers *omg* but the people is a bit tame that those of last night, during the meet and greet.

Guest marga

i dont see the link...

Guest ajeric234

whoa youtube link already...thanks ajeric234! (but will not re-watch, my nerves cannot endure another round of cringefest :wacko:)

(whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???)

anyway...he's so white! i dont mean pale pasty white but rosy white! :blush: makes his lips look redder! :wub:

WAAAAAH! I know what Wookie felt during the HORROR dance!

Guest polabola

I opened the youtube link, but I still can't bear to press the play button...

I'm planning on emailing ABS about this and complain about the crapfest that I just saw....

GUYS.. HELP

i can't watch videos on you tube because i'm on dial up(it would be veeerrry sloow)

can you guys send me a link where i can download the videos of Oppa yesterday? his arrival in the airport, at abscbn, presscon, stc..

please please !!!! unnies share your videos please!!!!...

thanks!!!

Guest marga

I'm planning on emailing ABS about this and complain about the crapfest that I just saw....

hi guys, call me stupid, but where's the link? How am I supposed to do it?

hear hear!!!! definitely!!!

we must send ABS feedback that the show was crap and it sucks bigtime!!! if it weren't for Wookie people would have thrown something already...

ABS should have given Wookie a different kind of "segment" in wowowee, and chose good hosts.. not willie..

darn

Guest ovette

those dancers really annoyed me! especially the one who gave sampaguitas. i mean Wookie was trying to smile but he looked really embarassed with what the gurl was doing.. it's really shameful and they should have behaved themselves! mariel is so CLINGYYY! i just hated it..she held the hand of Wookie the whole time garr...

it was really not good for Wookie to go to wowowi, had to be other shows...

btw, we asked the ushers of meet&greet yesterday, and they confirmed that the interview of wookie in the Buzz will be taped....

does anyone know wookie's sked tomorrow? sunday? will he be in edsa shang the whole time??