Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lavender*sshi

I'm very disappointed right now!! WOWOWEE and D BUZZ tickets are now SOLD out or should be reserved 3 months earlier??? Is't fair?? Do u think it's fair?? They should have announced WOOKIE's coming 3 months earlier too!! Darrrrnn..

I hope they can give us the chance. Huhuhuh!

]

Huhuhuhu... I feel very disappointed. Huhuhuh..

Guest lavender*sshi

Yeah! Plus those who have connections... Nyaay! Lots of them..

Gosh Im loosing my hope to have a glance of HIM! =(

Guest angeljocelyn1

hello!!.. wokie will be on wowowee this saturday!! :)

huhuhu.. i am sure all the passes r out of stock... wahahah:)

I'm very disappointed right now!! WOWOWEE and D BUZZ tickets are now SOLD out or should be reserved 3 months earlier??? Is't fair?? Do u think it's fair?? They should have announced WOOKIE's coming 3 months earlier too!! Darrrrnn..

]

huhuh its sold out!! too sad!! .. i want to see him too!!.. wowowee studio is too small for wookie's fans!!..

they should held it on araneta!! ehheeh so that all of the fans can come!!

---

i hope.. he can come again here in phil. on aug 14...!!

]

aww.. that is soo UNFAIR!!

and too bad!

i wont even see him on tv..

how sad??

Guest lavender*sshi

Yup! I've got the news from a friend who has a contact on ABS.. Im asking her to seek help from that contact so that we can have those darn tickets!! Hahaha...

I hope he also have that MALLING thinggy or something OPEN for PUBLIC. Of course there's a lot of PINOY PERVIES too!!!

Gosh! I really wanna see WOOKIE OPPA!

Guest Hae_Won

GOSH! I'm getting all dizzy, nervous, panicky and frustrated from all these infos/updates about oppa's visit. :wacko: I really don't know what to do. :unsure: Waaaaahhhh!!! :( :( :(

Guest AiraYan

let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that abs-cbn will have another announcement (commercial) GOOD FOR US when my girl is shown later.

basya!

Guest jdcaloza

Too bad if his interview for D Buzz is on tape because I am going !! Hey Faith, would you like to join me? Friend reserved two slots (I was ashmed to ask for more -- will try tomorrow though). If we can't watch LDW, at least we can take brief tour around ABS or watch Kris and Boy. I hope his interview would be live though. I live in QC area so let me know where can I fetch you. I also hope that you can join me.

Please pray that I'll have the courage to swallow of my pride to ask an one of the Lopezes to carry her weight around in providing me access to LDW visit details. She's one of the Lopezes who is my co-volunteer in a foundation. I know that with just a phone call, I can have everything but I am really, really, really ashamed to ask. Tsk tsk tsk. Long inhale. Deep sigh -- haaaaaaaaaaay. I'm just afraid that she'll get surprised to find out that I can be a fanatic. Help.

well yeah i also believe that if it meant to be, it is meant to be. i too will not be able to go and see him but i am wishing all of you the best of luck. may you be able to see him in person and who knows if lady luck is on your side, you might have the chance for some photo ops with him. whatever happens, don't forget to post here.

judith, didn't know that your husband is with gma-7. i'm a huge fan of hyun bin (the guy from kim sam soon). i was really hoping that gma-7 would bring him here during the airing of kim sam soon. i would have gone and stalked him, hehehe. anyway, if we are fated to meet, we will meet. :-)

Guest angeljocelyn1

yah!!.. me too i hope so..!bcoz abscbn announce something when it is nearly to happen like this the announce that wookie will go here a week before.. right?

i want to see u wookiee oppa...

Guest anoano

can someone pls record ldw's visit to phils? so

that others will be able too see it. im sure

ldw will be guesting on other abscbn shows

besides wowowee...=b

Guest angeljocelyn1

can someone pls record ldw's visit to phils? so

that others will be able too see it. im sure

ldw will be guesting on other abscbn shows

besides wowowee...=b

i will try... to upload if... i do have abscbn now..

but does anyone here have a software that can capture video screen in the computer.. coz my Snagit was expired...

if anyone knows.. pls pm coz it helps me a lot if i have a software to capture it from the screen of my computer... thnx

Guest anette2117

gosh,

panic mode!, fellow peeps, there are no more tickets at wowowee??

what can we do... does anyone knows his flight going to manila and hotel where he's gonna stay??

i have a relative that works in the airport, maybe if we know his flight time we can ask a favor to take close

pictures of him... thats the last chance.. huhu =(

what about stalking him in the hotel??

any other plans??

good luck to all of us!

which flight is LDW's?????? i really want to go to the airport to see him.. but how can we now for sure which is which????

how about Dusit Hotel? is it confirmed?

guys what are we going to do!? less than 3 days until oppa's arrival!!!!!!!

Guest angeljocelyn1

Too bad if his interview for D Buzz is on tape because I am going !! Hey Faith, would you like to join me? Friend reserved two slots (I was ashmed to ask for more -- will try tomorrow though). If we can't watch LDW, at least we can take brief tour around ABS or watch Kris and Boy. I hope his interview would be live though. I live in QC area so let me know where can I fetch you. I also hope that you can join me.

Please pray that I'll have the courage to swallow of my pride to ask an one of the Lopezes to carry her weight around in providing me access to LDW visit details. She's one of the Lopezes who is my co-volunteer in a foundation. I know that with just a phone call, I can have everything but I am really, really, really ashamed to ask. Tsk tsk tsk. Long inhale. Deep sigh -- haaaaaaaaaaay. I'm just afraid that she'll get surprised to find out that I can be a fanatic. Help.

you can do it!! i hope u can!!!... pls.. heheheh..

wah!! u r too lucky to have a pass for THe buzz.. is the tickect r really sold out?

i want to see wookie.. heheheh...

enjoy ur visit in ABSCBN studio! :)