Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

MaysoonD

said:

Thank god I have you chingus , i know i am not good as you in digging for news about Wookie , i am kinda of fan who take advantage of you to share my thoughts :)) ;) about wookie 's works .

so forgive me if I can't do much for the thread ;) but you will have my blessing as always :D

@princi_86 did you get over your obsession and start to watch other dramas for other actors coz i didn't yet :((

Hello Chingus! It's been awhile since I posted, just letting you know I'm still alive ;-). LDW's not doing much right now so I'm just waiting for him to pick up a show, probably in the fall/winter at this point. :-( I am crossing my fingers that we will be able to see him on Roommate Season 3 at least though I am ready for new roommates. I have just been fast forwarding the show to Wookie's scenes lately. 
The ideas for the first page sounds amazing!

Preview of next Roommate episode~ 

Credit: Roommate SBS youtube channel

https://youtu.be/4-5QixleaO0

It seems the story is around Jackson again~ I wanna see Wookie appears more please please~

Heard that the new variety program with Yu Jae-seok last Tuesday night recorded 5.1 percent placing first in the same timeslot~ Hope Roommate can keep high rating~ or a bit worried about the fate of Roommate Season 3 ><

@akbuttercup was planning to post this vid. Hehe. At least he will be there in another Jackson's benefit performance episode. I was worrying he won't be there at all. But as @HwaSeongEun stated, I'm fast forwarding just to watch the scenes with Wookie. Although I want him to stay and i like his bromances, I don't want another season where everything will be happening around one star. This show supposed to be about group of people, but not about Jackson. (I don't mind Jackson at all, just a confession) If they are planning to continue in a same way, they should close the show. But I'm almost sure they won't. 
@HwaSeongEun we're all dying in waiting for some news. Yeh, hope for Autumn comeback with drama. But what he'll do before if he quits RM?...

Yesterday PAT has updated their FB with 2 pics (1 new, another I've seen already):https://www.facebook.com/patstory1947?pnref=story

2capsF.jpg6VeguS.jpg

Hi chingus. Been swamped at work. Will get back to you with feedback about the 1st page, fashion, and etc. during the weekend!

FINALLY!! Wookie updated his FB!! Here's a link to my update on DC. He's doing another photo shoot so we should have more some great photos to look forward to..

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=16731&page=1

I think Wookie is modeling Bally shoes and bags in those pictorial. @wishbone26 glad to see you here, chingu! If you'll find time please tell us what has Seho said on radio and when will be those pictorial released in Style Chosun in April or May edition? @mariarodrihuer1 welcome back and thank you for sharing this pic ^^. Yeh, there is some nice bts in Indragram, but I want full pictorial. Hehe @itybittykitty thanks for double sharing this vid. I'm exited to see Wookie even tho I think there won't be lot of him.

Guest itybittykitty

OMG it was already posted!!!...I didn't back read!!!...I just "ran" here all excited and posted it ;))

it is April 5 already .HK premiere was at this time last year .so happy anniversery my HK .HK will always have a special place in my heart and i called it my first :x <:-P though i miss wookie but let him take his time and pick up a hit drama plz do dear [-O<

Happy Hotel King's 1 year anniversary, chingus! Althoug HK wasn't my first korean drama, but for sure lifechanging, coz  in this drama I've "met" Wookie and after it I've become interested in his other projects. And here I am, loyal fan who is dying to see his next drama  :))
Even if HK wasn't apprecieted in SK, we can see the numbers, that some HK scenes are among TOP-10 most viewed MBC's MVs on Yotube.Here are those two moments (first should be 3rd or 4th from their rating of most viewed):

Btw, which scenes are your most favourite from HK, chingus? In terms of acting and tense I like the scene when Cha Jae Wan and his mother find out that they are son/mom
@mariarodrihuer1 thanks for sharing this pic. Wookie is smiling and makes me happy. ^^

@princi_86 don't mean to be diplomatic or biased but actually the 32 episodes * 65 minutes are my favorite   ;) but of course the scene you mentioned is master scene but for me it is too hard to pick .sometimes I repeat a 10 second long scene just to observe wookie gaze that tells a lot   :D

HK was awesome when it comes to triangle love , wang ji hye character was  one of a kind lover

CJW dad was one of a kind evil character .

forgiveness  theme AMN approached  was genuine but quiet crazy :))

you may wonder How few weeks of AMN care change our hotel monster and made him give up on his long life revenge but loman's love and the vice chairman daughter  weren't able to do the same to BMY and the vice chairman respectively

perfect drama , I liked all the characters who weren't superhero kind , on contrary they were sometimes stupid and week . 

regarding the most viewed clips ,wonder how sofa kiss and wedding kiss weren't among the top 10  most viewed :-? it has to be seen more ;):D

HOT RUMOR from Vietnam!!! Rumor, because it's not 100% confirmed. Looks like Wookie will go to Vietnam at the end of April. One Vietnamese Fan cafe has posted that he'll attend some festival of Korean-Vietnamese friendship as a korean ambassador. Another Vietnamese Fan Cafe has posted that he'll attend Cafe Bene's (famous korean chain) event in Hoshmin as their ambassador in Vietnam on 28th April. But both Fan Cafes are waiting for confirmation from both KKE and Cafe Bene. Here are the links on both post (I've written what I've understood from google's translation): https://www.facebook.com/119936954859922/photos/a.119938114859806.1073741828.119936954859922/389395577914057/?type=1&theater https://www.facebook.com/leedongwook.vietnamfanclub/photos/a.780737328612643.1073741831.779897845363258/979154935437547/?type=1&theater I think one if the reason why he'll probably go there is that Hotel King recently has been started to air on their TV on HTV2 channel. So I think it will be a part of promotion, as well as opportunity to meet his Vietnamese fans. If thats true, I'm happy for Vietnamese fans and for us as well, coz we'll hopefully receive new pics and fan cams. And thats good for Wookie, coz he'll gain more fans there ^^ So lets cross fingers for this to be true. Here is really nice Vietnamese promo for HK: http://htv2channel.vn/phim/sap-chieu/132-vua-khach-san#.VSGkbykazCR

I think he should have done such events in China and Japan right after wraping HK. He would have benefited and gained more fans and popularity in both countries. But he has chosen to film BM. Tho I love BM, I think it was wron choice to take new project so quickly and not to take advantages from growing popularity in China. Anyway I believe that its not over and with right new script he'll hit all those countries (as well as South Korea) again. @MaysoonD will comment your post tomorrow, chingu! Great monday for everybody! And good night Europe!

Guest adikkeluangman

′Roommate′ to End Season 2 with April 14 Broadcast
SBS′ Roommate season 2 is ending. 
One affiliate from the SBS entertainment department told Newsen on April 6, "Season 2 will end with the April 14 broadcast. We′re still in discussion whether or not there will be a season three in the future." 
Up until recently, Roommate was preparing for a new season with a house remodeling and new member castings. However with the spring reformatting happening with many new pilot program in talks of getting fixed spots, it was decided that Roommate will end this current season. 
90669002.jpg

"Even if season 3 does happen, it won′t be happening any time soon," said the affiliate. "For now, there needs to be discussions while leaving various options open." 
Roommate season 2 will end April 14. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90669/roommate-to-end-season-2-with-april-14-broadcast
Hope that we can hear good news about his new drama or maybe movie... I so want to see him in OCN dramas.

Photo from SBS Roommate fb~ Oh Wookie^^
10405575_1603056713269064_55701844426874

So sad to hear that Roommate is going to end on 14 April >< two more episodes to go TT
@Princi_86  Thanks for bringing news abt Wookie~ Feel so excited^^ You re browsing even Vietnamese fans page~ Great job~As far as I recall, Lee Gwang-Soo had also visited Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) earlier this year for Coffee Bene event... so this is Wookie's turn?? Oh can't wait for the confirmed news~

Just passing by (busy with work ugh) to drop some links. Finally korean media has posted Wookie's selca although its quite simple. I thought it won't be posted at all. Press "heart", chingus ;) http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002372926 http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150406093307045

Gonna be a busy night so bear with me^^ 1st off.

@Princi_86 Translation of what Seho said about Wookie on the recent radio broadcast.

He said that he meets Wookie quite often and that they have really good chemistry together. He says Wookie's a really funny guy in real life, and that they talk to each other over the phone almost everyday.

Link to actual Korean article below.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504031619247410