Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest itybittykitty

welcome aboard all new members >:D<

here is some wooki screen caps from ep 129 and 130 of Strong Heart by hwaseongun on tumblr..

tumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo4_400.jpgtumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo5_400.jpgtumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo9_400.jpg

tumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo3_540.jpgtumblr_nirazhAKM91tim5tdo8_540.jpg

Hi chingus I got home less than a hour ago and I just went to tumblr and Dramatroll posted about the video project, I'm loving their style to promote it =)) and she added an advice... Well it's almost midnight so I'm off to bed, I'll catch up tomorrow... 

JOIN Fan Clubs Video Project: Lee Dongwook, Fighting!

2014 was quite a rough year for Mr. Lee. The diligent actor was in some dramas and variety show but the results are quite ugly.  

The dude himself also realized it and it kinda makes him feel unconfident in 2015. 

When a handsome oppa is feelin down, we gotta pick him up. So as fans, we should help him gain his ol’ good confidence back by showering him (figuratively) with our supports.

A few days ago, one of the fans (@angiemty) requested Dramatroll to spread this project. Since we’re also fond of Mr. Lee Dong Wook so we want to share with you about what you gotta know and can do about this fan-video project. 

Concept: to encourage Lee Dongwook and show him how many fans appreciate him and his acting.

The video will include: 

1. Common message from all fans, 
  2. Personal messages from his fans, 
  3. The best cut scenes from Dongwook’s projects, his CFs, to show him how a great actor and person he is. 

The main goal is to give this video directly to him.

We’re gonna surprise him! Touch him (again figuratively). Or even make him cry with our sincerity if we can. 

GUIDELINES - Here’s how and what to send to the fanclub team: 
    We need to receive 2 pics from each of you + an optional video-message.

1. On the 1st pic you should stand straight and carry an A4 empty sheet in your hands 
(example). If you don’t want to show your face, you can hide it or semi-hide it behind the paper. 

We will add a common message from all fans with Photoshop on those empty sheets, we will write one word on each pic. All pics will form the message we want to send, and the main idea is: "Lee Dongwook, you are a great actor and person. We love you just the way you are and we are waiting for your new projects. Fighting!" 

[*]

On the 2nd pic you can write your personal message to LDW either in Korean or in English (example)

You can put your name/nickname/country on it too. You can also hide your face behind the paper if you want, or write the message in an original way: on your hand, on the sand, snow, cake or something else. Creativity is more than welcome.

[*]

You are also welcome to send a video-message and say or write: “Lee Dongwook. fighting!” or “Oppa, fighting!”. It’s not obligatory. If we will receive a few messages like this, we will include them in the video as well.

When the video is ready, we will post it on SNS and send the link to all people who have participated. You can also share your pics and links of the video through SNS after it will be ready and online. It will help to spread our love for Lee Dongwook.

Let’s show our love and support to Lee Dongwook! Please, share this with other LDW fan-clubs and fans to make this project more meaningful. Don’t forget that one picture with your message and one with an empty sheet are obligatory. We will be waiting for your pics!

DEADLINE: all pics and video-messages can be sent untilFebruary 10th, 2015 to this email: wookievideo@yahoo.com

tumblr_inline_niqfy0nBfK1qz9nuy.jpg

Dramatroll adds: 
It would be nice if your personal message could focus more on Mr. Lee as an actor/entertainer than shipping him with the lovely ladies. 

Good example: 
Watching you on screen gives me joy and butterflies. Be confident, I believe a great drama/movie script with awesome production and casts will find you and you will have a blast time acting with amazing results in 2015. 

Not-so-good example: 
Oppa get married with …………. soon!!!

http://dramatroll.net/post/109098767569/join-fan-clubs-video-project-lee-dongwook

Love Dramatroll's advice. :)) And totally agree. Wishes him to get marry with Dahae will not help him to gain his self confidence, as an actor. Of course we wish him love, but the purpose of this particular project is in others.
@itybittykitty thanks for posting here this gorgeous caps of Wookie. For sure, his looks in Strong Heart are my fav :x
@HwaSeongEun here it is https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeDongWookI wish he will post something from himself there. Selcas, for example. That could bring more attention of people, netizens and media to him.It's funny, but even some of his fan accounts on Facebook have more followers, then his official account. 

Guest prexy_06

@Princi_86‌ OMO! it's so nice to know that I am not the only one who got hook by wookies charm in HK :) His acting there is OUTSTANDING! I actually can't describe it into words ^^. I super hate the fact that MBC didn't give him any awards because I already expected him to win it :( He deserves those awards more than anyone else ( am I being too selfish here? Hehe)

Anyway, La Dolci Vita is so DAEBAK! Unbelievable! I never imagined that our wookie will make those kind of kiss and bedscenes. I was S-H-O-C-K-E-D for a moment^^.. It was a MIND BLOWING drama, a lot of skinships and LDW did a good job because he portrayed his bipolar character very well =D> It is one of my wookies favorite drama too :) Oh, btw I am still waiting for your personal message regarding the GIF issue. Hehe. I really do want to share something here :)

@Princi_86 Okay! I will try and get it done before February 10th! A new semester just started so I am really trying to keep pace with everything! Do you prefer if i post it here or send it to the project email? Also, so far I only watched School 2 and he only appeared in the last quarter or so of the series. He didn't get much screen time and honestly, there were certain scene whereby his acting was a little awkward. But I think that's what make him even more likeable because his improvement and progress as an actor is really remarkable if you compare say School 2 and Hotel King.So I think it will really reflect how far he had come :) Also, an amazing thing is that he look exactly the same, his facial features has always been that good.  

@uriuri was his role a romantic or sensible character ? coz I have theory about LDW performance of such character in his beginnings

@itybittykitty what a wonderful gifs ! thanks dear 

dramatoll Is always brilliant when it comes to picking the right expression that reflect its post , really awesome but I prefer if it said    "but the results was not good enough" rather than quiet ugly..   it seems I became very sensitive toward any word said about Wookie   ;;)

@prexy_06 have you checked your Message box? I have already sent you the message with tutorial. ;) I'm dying to see your gifs from La Dolce Vita. I'm so in love with this drama. It was really hard to watch it, coz you know the end, and sometimes I have felt so frustrated. And I've cried almost half a drama, which for me is so unusual. And I really loved his acting. It was almost the same brilliant, as in Hotel King. And those passion...if Hotel King, My Girl, Blade Man shows his capability of playing tenderness in love, Scent of a Woman and La Dolce Vita are so full of passionate love. I know that some girls don't like seeing him with much older woman, but because of Wookie always has been so mature man, he is so shippable and he is chemistry itself, so I could deeply feel each moment of love and passion on La Dolce Vita and Scent of a Woman. :xI agree with you. We all were pissed of that MBC dumped. But unfortunately awards aren't based on outstanding acting. X( And Hotel King's ratings weren't outstanding for those time slot. :( You're not selfish. I've watched some of those dramas and I like some actors too, who have been nominated. But if to be fair, Wookie deserved award more then Jung Il Woo. 
@uriuri good luck in your study! You mean you will make list of Wookie's best scenes (and links on downloading) from School 2 or from some others drama too? I'm asking to know exactly who will take care of which part in order to ask others to help with rest. Let's fix what exactly you will take care of and I will think how to organize it better and where to send. ;)
Regarding his acting in School....I think sometimes even beeing older, he has some slightly awkward acting scenes, but it's because we have seen him in Hotel King or Blade Man, where his acting is outstanding. And we are simply comparing. I have read a lot of comments when people judging his acting in pain and suffering scenes, or anger. Even in Hotel King. For me all is natural and even more then great, but people judging and this pisses me off X( :))
@MaysoonD same for me. I have noticed this word "ugly" as well and I find it inappropriate to Wookie's results. But I think Dramatroll meant "not so great as he expected". She just have choosen mistakenly wrong word. Coz she loves him in HK, BM and other his projects. And I think she thinks the same, that he had outstanding acting results. Yeh, I'm too sensative as well. :))
Btw, I wonder where is @zagigirl :(

@MaysoonD he played an ex-delinquent that returns to high school after dropping out for a year. A sensible character since he have to work part-time to support his sister, tries to graduate this time round and not be influence by his ex-friends. 
@Princi_86 I can definitely do School 2. Not sure if there's time to do others. If there really isn't anyone else, then maybe I can do more :)

Guest prexy_06

@Princi_86‌ Thank you for the tutorial :-\" It was very much appreciated. But unfortunately it doesn't work well on my mobile phone. I follow all your instructions but after submitting the link the gif just won't show up in my post :( I tried it several times already. Im wondering if what might be the problem. Is it because I am using a mobile or should I use my laptop for this? I already made some gif of wookie a while ago and I will post it as soon as i fix my problem :) Yay!

Chingus, Wookie was in today's epi. He was playing a teacher. Lol. I don't know if there were other scenes with him, coz I haven't watched life, but for shure he was.

Here is the link on Naver:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=311&aid=0000433490&sid1=106&backUrl=%2Fmain.nhn%3Fmode%3DLSD%26sid1%3D106

Will reply later, coz busy now.

@princi_86 I hardlyt read any comments judging his performance in HK but I read many comments criticized his acting in Heaven 's order but since historical drama isn't my cup of tea , I haven't watched it so I don't know so what your unbiased opinion  ;) ?and what about you chingus

you know I kinda feel LDW isn't lucky enough :( no need to mention names but there are a very popular actors/actress who either are nothing special or lacking but netizens are head over heels in love with them 

MaysoonD said:

@princi_86 I hardlyt read any comments judging his performance in HK but I read many comments criticized his acting in Heaven 's order but since historical drama isn't my cup of tea , I haven't watched it so I don't know so what your unbiased opinion  ;) ?and what about you chingus

you know I kinda feel LDW isn't lucky enough :( no need to mention names but there are a very popular actors/actress who either are nothing special or lacking but netizens are head over heels in love with them

@MaysoonD ... hi chingus..... HK is good... from there u can able to see Dong-Wook's diff kinds of emotion ... its really like a roller-crosser  ....

@janetliew0677‌ HK was my reason of being here ;) HK is my obsession :) LDW was debaaaaak ,but i was asking about mandate of heaven.

i have read a post on FB claiming that star news released an article proclaiming that there will be Rommate s3 but LDW is outcasted but nothing is confirmed :-?

@uriuri ok. Let's now fix School for you. Hope other girls will support us with other his projects. But also I have one more idea how to make it, besides showing his progress. Now a bit busy. When will have more time, will describe @prexy_06‌ :((( I never tried to upload pics or gifts from cell phone. But I really think you should just try to do it from lap top or PC. Please keep me updated if it will work or not ;) Good luck! @MaysoonD‌ chingu, you mean how was his acting in Heaven's order? Or overall? Yeh, I've read about Heaven's order's acting too. Somehow I can agree, but I don't know weather it was acting issue, or simply the character wasn't balanced enough. As for me the script for main lead was weird for historical drama. Doctor played by Wookie was quite weak, not a hero at all, just an ordinary man addicted on saving daughter and cold with main lady. For historical drama it's really weird, coz all main leads should be strong and heroic. But all his scenes with his daughter were daebak. So I think it was script's issues. If to take historical drama Wookie should play a hero, King, soldier but not a weak doctor who was afraid and quite weak towards his enemies. But by the end he became stronger and stopped to be weird. @janetliew0677‌ welcome here!;) are you Wookie's fan? Well, I agree that in HK he had a huge variety moments where he could show his acting skills. And he had multilayered character to play. For me the most interesting and versatile Wookie's characters where in HK, BM and La Dolce Vita. But sadly, Korean netizens don't like deep characters. They should be light and easygoing, as he had in Scent of a Woman. And less drama and angst around his character (in plot). Only then Koreans will appreciate both Wookie and his drama.

@MaysoonD‌ Hope my explanation about Heaven's order will not mess up the things for you more. :)) Regarding this news. Have they posted the link on Star news article? Coz I haven't seen such news on Star News. I'm following it, but lately no such news.

Princi_86 said: @uriuri ok. Let's now fix School for you. Hope other girls will support us with other his projects. But also I have one more idea how to make it, besides showing his progress. Now a bit busy. When will have more time, will describe @prexy_06‌ :((( I never tried to upload pics or gifts from cell phone. But I really think you should just try to do it from lap top or PC. Please keep me updated if it will work or not ;) Good luck! @MaysoonD‌ chingu, you mean how was his acting in Heaven's order? Or overall? Yeh, I've read about Heaven's order's acting too. Somehow I can agree, but I don't know weather it was acting issue, or simply the character wasn't balanced enough. As for me the script for main lead was weird for historical drama. Doctor played by Wookie was quite weak, not a hero at all, just an ordinary man addicted on saving daughter and cold with main lady. For historical drama it's really weird, coz all main leads should be strong and heroic. But all his scenes with his daughter were daebak. So I think it was script's issues. If to take historical drama Wookie should play a hero, King, soldier but not a weak doctor who was afraid and quite weak towards his enemies. But by the end he became stronger and stopped to be weird. @janetliew0677‌ welcome here!;) are you Wookie's fan? Well, I agree that in HK he had a huge variety moments where he could show his acting skills. And he had multilayered character to play. For me the most interesting and versatile Wookie's characters where in HK, BM and La Dolce Vita. But sadly, Korean netizens don't like deep characters. They should be light and easygoing, as he had in Scent of a Woman. And less drama and angst around his character (in plot). Only then Koreans will appreciate both Wookie and his drama.

@Princi_86 ... hi .... chingus .... nice to meet you all here ...... i'm from malaysia .... was admired Dong-Wook-ssi since Scent of Woman.... few years passed... was totally attracted by his eyes.... now pop up with HK ... oh my gosh..... he is so so matured at all .. luckily can able to see him actively, frequently in room mate ... whereby a little bit of his real life time