Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@itybittykitty you are welcome!
@BoomBoomBoomBalloon you are welcome again! Just sharing about Lee Dongwook as fan like everyone else here! :) Not sure about Healing camp, don't know if my amateur skill can handle it. Will try my best if possible!
@angiemty I will try my best, no guarantee! 
@sassygirl94 You are welcome! Thanks for the heads-up! I have finished watching Hotel King! It's a really great drama! I think is one of the best drama of the year! Plus, his acting is great in there too! I have finally catch up with roommate, but is sad that he doesn't really have a lot of screen time in season 2 :( Currently i am watching Joseon Fugitive! Still halfway there!
@Princi_86 You are welcome! Currently just blademan and hotel king! Now halfway through Joseon Fugitive/Mandate of Heaven! Really hope I can catch up with most of his dramas before school starts again!
@MaysoonD You are welcome! :D

On a side note, do anyone else prefer Lee Dongwook with black hair color and short hair better like me. Like in hotel king, blademan kind? I browsed through some of his photos from his previous works where he has long hair and I just couldn't get use to it haha (not that he is not good-looking anymore)! ;;)

@itybittykitty awesome gifs thanks chingo

Again wookie isn't nominated for the best actor in mydramalist neither chamo couple  

:( hotel king is only nominated for the best melodrama not even the best drama .so if u have an account there support HK. 

;))

uriuri said:
@BoomBoomBoomBalloon you are welcome again! Just sharing about Lee Dongwook as fan like everyone else here! :) Not sure about Healing camp, don't know if my amateur skill can handle it. Will try my best if possible!

On a side note, do anyone else prefer Lee Dongwook with black hair color and short hair better like me. Like in hotel king, blademan kind? I browsed through some of his photos from his previous works where he has long hair and I just couldn't get use to it haha (not that he is not good-looking anymore)! ;;)

Hi, Wookie-universe!!
@MaysoonD I even don't know about this website Mydramalist. :( The most impotrant is to win some awards on MBC. It will bring attention to HK and Wookie.I understand why there is no such a big buzz aroung HK. It's heavy drama with 32 episodes of angst. You can notice what dramas become extremely popular here. Romcoms or light dramas with supernatural hints. If it will be awarded by MBC, it'll sor sure bring some attention to it. Just let's cross fingers it'l gain few awards. [-O<
@BoomBoomBoomBalloon  I'm not sure LDW will host some show/award after filming. If he's start new drama and will star in RM, he'll have no time. At list, he should host some awards ceremonies and take part in Running Man again. It will not take too much time. I see that SBS likes him as an entertainer, so maybe they'll invite him more. But I prefere more some good drama from SBS. 

@uriuri thanks once more for your hard work!! It's so awesome :x I will be waiting for other parts and will watch together. And what is "dongbar" in the credits in description of your video?You're not alone. So do I. I prefer Wookie with short black (or almost black) hair. You should watch Scenot of a Woman after Heaven's Order :)) His hair is a bit longer then in HK or BM, but so hot. And his tango...*melting*6466739.jpg

6462643.jpg
6454451.jpg6439091.jpg

ctto

Annyong, chingus! Hey, looks like we can vote more than pnce for Soompi awards, if you have LINE and follow Soompi, you will get notification from Soompi to vote for Soompi awards, so everytime Soompi sent us the notification, then we can vote again...but I'm not sure if we vote on web...maybe you check the website and try to vote again...
Btw, thanks @uriuri for the translation, really appreciate it so much ^^ and I'm not sure if you watch Roommate Season 1 or 2, because the Season 1, yes, he got lack of screen time because he was busy filming Hotel King at that time which he has to stay in Alpensia Hotel which is away from Seoul, but in Season 2, he got more of screen time ^^
And, Dongwookholic updated that Wookie might not attend some of the awards ceremonies, sadly, but lets keep our finger crossed, I hope he can attend MBC  award rather than KBS, because he got nominated more in it and (higher chance to win, maybe?), just my opinio..but, I hope he can work under SBS for his next project ^^

Hello everyone, I hope you have spent a happy holidays.
@uriuri Thanks for captioning this interview, all of us the appreciated very much, and I also request that if you can translate the episode of Healing Camp, at least the most important parts .. if not too much to ask
@remberta Hola querida , Hello .. You're not the only one who speaks Spanish in this thread, we are @angiemty and I hehehe .. but one of the Soompi Forum's rule is publish in English, as it is easier for the compression of all members. Like you, do not know much English, but I helped with the translator online, hope to publish more frequently and follow compartando our love Wookie.
@sassygirl94, the information is official? , Wookie  not will attend any of the awards .. this includes the SBS entertainment awards too? Because the 30th is MBC Drama Awards and SBS Entertainment Awards and simultaneously performed. If Wookie not going to MBC awards may likely go to SBS awards or DWH has said he will not go to any of the awards? ..

@mariarodrihuer1 I think is is official since it is from Dongwookholic who know most of his schedules, but it is not that he won't go to any award ceremonies, but only some...owh, God! MBC and SBS awards is on 30th? Owh, I don't know what to say, but probably, if he goes to either one, he will win there.. HOPEFULLY  [-O<

Watched Strong Heart ep 146, and it was really hilarious, and our Wookie was playing " Of Course" game which was very popular in X-Men, if you know it, when Kim Jong Kook and Yooun Eun Hye became fantasy couple because of this game... and he was playing with former Jewelry member, which is Queen of " Of Course" game..
Wookie said, he is a sensitive type.. LOL, gwenchana, I can hug you >:D<
0ygTdx.png

the girl hit Wookie with this statement, maybe because our Wookie is an actor and has Edward, the vampire milky skin colour? =))
FWEvZp.png

And Wookie was like Jp7jSf.png
Wookie attacked her with this statement! so LOL :)) :-bd
75NHSt.png

and that girl attacked him with strong question! =))
9xz1j1.png

and Wookie lost! HAHAHA
3pZKFm.png

BGjtSD.png

hi chingo I have finished ep.16 of la dolce vita .I found wookie's acting is awesome ,he is doing the bipolar character very well I figure out new gazes of uri Wookie, but I have to admit it isn't the type of drama he should be returning back to TV with.it is a black plot and exposing a sensitive side of Korean community and all this bed scene .I think it is too much .taking in consideration he was still in his way to build up his fame..

another thing I don't like the female lead acting ,her acting is stiff and her facial expression is wooden like , I can't feel her suffering at all

Oh come on @MaysoonD too much bed scene???...i want more not less ;)...of course that i want him to win awards but not at our loss chingu
In a way a like him coz he's brave and had different roles...
Don't know about you guys but i'm somehow stuck...can't find anything enough interesting to watch these days...miss Wookie very much  :-< ...it starting to worries me :-? ;)

zagigirl said: Oh come on @MaysoonD too much bed scene???...i want more not less ;)...of course that i want him to win awards but not at our loss chingu
In a way a like him coz he's brave and had different roles...
Don't know about you guys but i'm somehow stuck...can't find anything enough interesting to watch these days...miss Wookie very much  :-< ...it starting to worries me :-? ;)

@zagigirl   yes he is brave and he likes to take risks but poor wookie partner and la dolce vita and scent of woman co star are all ahjummah :x if u are waiting for a new drama , I guess it will take long .but I am okay as long I have hotel king . I don't mind re  watching it over and over :)>-

Hi, chingus! I hope you've had great time this weekend!Oh, I'm so scared of MBC's Awards. I'm worrying that he won't attend it....I'm trying to think positive but it's so hard, since I know what a bastards this channels are...Two more days. I don't think he'll receive something on KBS2, since Eric Moon has confirmed his atendance and he is his competitor for acting award.But I still have hope for MBC.
Need to watch Strong Heart further. He's so funny in this ep :))

@remberta  welcome here! I hope you'll find the way how post here in english and will share our love to Wookie. ;)@sarzkinz yeh, he deserves it a lot. Let's all cross fingers. 

MaysoonD said: @zagigirl   yes he is brave and he likes to take risks but poor wookie partner and la dolce vita and scent of woman co star are all ahjummah :x if u are waiting for a new drama , I guess it will take long .but I am okay as long I have hotel king . I don't mind re  watching it over and over :)>-