Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest maisara

^^^ thats so true!

the first pic of LDW and LDH that u posted above is so obvious ;)

if u need some sleep, i think i should too... :D

neway, they look good together!

Guest Fleur

You're right you know... Tho he has his arm around SYA's shoulders, you can see he's making a conscious effort to still keep a decent distance away from her.

Anyway, RE-looking at My Girl photo makes me realise.... I DO miss his clean-shaven look. His slightly short-cropped hair too... It'll be good if he alternates between the rugged look and clean-shaven look. He sure will please pervies like us!

^hehehe..i guess the slight distance between sya n dong wook--indicates dong wook's respect to sya since she's older..hehehe i mean it doesn't mean he doesn't respect da hae--hehehe it;s eaither there is something something going on between them--hehehe or they r just really closed friends hehehe

hehehe i do miss his GC look--but i think after the movie--we'll see the clean cut shaven look...

Guest maisara

yep, i love his clean-shaven look too, eventhough his current look now is not bad B)

now im listening to MY GIRL OST, aahhh, i miss GONG CHAN! ;)

goodnite everyone..

DREAMY.jpg

hehehe pardon my artistic skill--hehehe i think my sis took that certain skill n failed to share it with me..

one of my fave pics of dong wok--thank u gals for sharing those wonderful pics of dong wook oppa..

hehehe night night..

Guest second_glance

He's hot with the new long flippy hairstyle, but I agree with you guys, and really miss his Gong Chan hairstyle also! You can see his handsome structured face better with the shorter haircut. hehehe.

I've definitely been enjoying his tuxedo/suit outfits too!! Majorly digging the skinny ties!!! So punk-rockish but also so classy!

Guest polabola

I'm another one who misses the Gong Chan looks since he looks like the cute boy next door that I just want to take home with me forever *swoons* and yeah, I think he's close friends with LDH basing it from the actions hehehehe

Guest ripgal

^hehehe let my silently scream with u...

ahh dong wook's existence made me long for someone that looks/act similarly to dong wook..

too bad--it's a rare breed to find such fine man ard the campus...

:blink: if there was someone like LDW in campus.. i would go all the way juz to look at him man!

but noone can be like LDW! he's juz tooooo perfect and wookilicious!! :D

:lol:second_glance: that's a pervie moment ur having. Have u heard of our new word for it? Ur've been wookie-fied *winks at kellee* by his pervilicious wookiliciousness *laffs at Jo* :P

hei.. should i go patten the words? hahahhaha.. we can compile a book called "Pervilicious Terms"..

hahahhaha..:lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *voicebox breaks down*

another round of screaming:

006.jpg :blush:

wookie0001.jpg

Don't you just adore this guy? I love the lil actions he does... so cheeky yet so endearing... :wub:

AHH.................................................. u often say timeless and speechless beauty rite?

LDW ====> Speechless Wookilicious Charmer.. opps.. i butchered all the words in there! :lol:

goodnite everyone..

DREAMY.jpg

hehehe pardon my artistic skill--hehehe i think my sis took that certain skill n failed to share it with me..

one of my fave pics of dong wok--thank u gals for sharing those wonderful pics of dong wook oppa..

hehehe night night..

u're still here carla!!

hei.. ur better an artist than me.. i can only spell DREAMY.. :D

Guest kellee

count me in ... I miss his Gong Chan image too

Jo ... 'bout the "Pervilicious Terms" ... I'm sure, pervs will never run out of new words :rolleyes:

(those words that can't be found in any dictionary & only pervies can understand) :P:lol:

8bed495b9d19d6192ff18c3b43bede5.jpg

4a40f3242cea44d5db7366bfc44f1589.jpg

[Ceci 2006.06] 이전 거에 추가입니다~(패션쇼 관련)

7ba3cc2fee9f07bb75f965462dc32a3.jpg

dda612a12decb2f13b45c72bddc66.jpg

credit: dwholic

Guest polabola

^^ new goodies!!! ^_^ thank you!!!!

pervies won't run out of words since the hidden meaning of that word is smart and creative ;)

AHH.................................................. u often say timeless and speechless beauty rite?

LDW ====> Speechless Wookilicious Charmer.. opps.. i butchered all the words in there! laugh.gif

this proves that wookie has amazing mind control powers :ph34r:

Guest roddy

kellee & lisa: u guyz are still wookie-fying us with these goodies. i'm smiling like a happy clam all day at work today, people are starting to tawk about me behind my back *they dun understand the Wookaholic syndrome y'see :P *! heehee!

Jo: that book of pervilicious terms might come in useful for newbies to follow our wacky wookie language :lol:

In honour of his new beeyootiful arang image & proud of my pervie-ishness *other people wud go: waaa??* I cooked up a new siggy :D ..

Guest ripgal

ahhh i juz love all pervies man!!

i love all the Wookie-fied terms we invented!

and roddy ur siggy is absolutely PERVY man! i love the middle one esp!! how cuter can he get? :wub:

Guest ripgal

TVBS Entertainment News (2006/05/30 20:51)

LDW and SYA's ARANG Photoshoot

LDW and SYA's new horror movie intially titled Please Don't Forget Me has now been changed to ARANG. The photoshoot setting for the movie's also eerie and sends shivers down the spine too. SYA said, " Actually it's not that tiring. It's juz that im playing a detective, a role which i have not played before. I did worry about not be able to master the role well."

Both LDW and SYA although collaborating for the 1st time in ARANG, there are no elements of romance/love in the movie. After filming together for some time, LDW now's bolder and constantly teases SYA.

SYA:" Before, i have only seen LDW on screen(series). now that i know him in person, i discovered that he's totally different on TV and in real. when i see him, i see the dramatic aura in him.

LDW:" I have only one sentence to describe SYA. No doubt it's Song Yun Ah !! ( i guess he thinks she's a pro) SYA replied: "Why are u lying?" LDW:" Yeah. im lying!" (hehhee..i guess LDW got his tricks from some person! :lol:)

Reporter: " Do you guys always joke around like that?"

LDW: " Initially we seldom play around each other, bcos i admit i feel the pressure when she's beside me."

SYA: " Now the filming's coming to an end. we're trying to wrap everything up before the end of July.I hope everyone will enjoy the last few weeks together. and i hope the movie will turn out good."

LDW: To all watching Entertainment News, i hope all of u are in the pink of health and please continue to support our movie! "

credits:sina.com/leedongwook.net

Guest second_glance

I had the wierdest dream last night!! I was one of those snobby rich lady that wore those ugly fur shrugs. I was at an event and our Wookie was there!! Even though in my dream I had a husband (who I don't even recognized HAHAHAH), I walked past Wookie, and touched his face and said in a European accent, " You're gorgeous, dahling, just gorgeous!" Then I winked at him. WHAT THE HECK!!! HAHAHAHHA! Poor guy looked so confused!! HAHAHAHA. He gave one of the Wookie signature confused look, which made him look even cuter!! This is too funny, gotta run and tell my roommates! HAHAHAHA!

Guest ripgal

hahahhaha... chloe rite?

actually i had crazy dreams of LDW before.. and i wake up thinking why the he*k i had those dreams? well it's really good to even see Wookie in mah dreams. so far i have seen him 3 times in slumber land!! hahah..

Guest roddy

hehehe, can't help laffing at u guyz' dreams of Wookie oppa!

second_glance: ur still pervie in ur dreams :lol: , making a move on him :lol:

Wishing hard i cud have one too. Maybe i'll chant b4 i go to bed tonite: wookie1, wookie2, wookie3.....zzzzz

TVBS covered Arang? Wow, hope someone puts up the vid!

Guest lynx

Oh..you guys are really active..this thread is so hottt....He should be proud of himself having fans like you all.. ;)