Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

it's the song GC sang to YR!! im downloading it now!!!

yeay!! cos i thought the song was really really nice..

thanx fishie!!!

youre welcome =) but mmm its not by gongchan sorry didnt make it clear *bows* mian mian

oh don't worry..i think everyone has the GC version--everyone is looking for the original version--

ahh snow--i hate snow..hehehe seriously--but after MG--hehehe i loved SNOW--don't care if im freezing cold n wet--as long as i think abt GC n YR moments hehehe

Guest roddy

So cute! ^_^

vpj7sw.jpg

Wish it would also snow here in the Phil. :sweatingbullets:

vpj8dt.jpg

Oh i never get tired of seeing that first pic of them hugging - she looks so snug & warm with his arm around her...i'm almost jealous ("almost" coz it's YR, if it's another woman her life wud be in danger, hoho :P ).

And the second pic is also a favourite: where can i get a snowglobe with a tiny GC & YR in it?? I'd put it somewhere i can see & be reminded to spread the LOVE everyday :D !

^hehehe that off cam pic between them--hehehe i say too closed eh--i mean yeah i have guy friends--but to take pics with him all sweaty hahaha i don't think so hehehe..

ahh that snowglobe--i think u can only find it in korea..

i heard someone posted before that it will be difficult to get one..it was released by precious moments a long time ago...but i guess with the popularity of MG--it became in demand..so i guess u have to search hard..

Guest grrly

i dont know if its been posted yet but i think someone asked for the song that dongwook sang in MG ep 15. i have no idea what the song is called in korean because i downloaded it from a chinese website and due to my lack of skills in translating i can only come up with a crappy english translation like "my feelings for you" (i know its totally off...for those of you who know chinese, its "wo dui ni"). but anyway enjoy =)

CLICK!

credit: leedongwook.net

EDIT:

girls this is NOT gongchan's version. its the original. o_O sorry i didnt make it clearrr

The song is great! While listening to it, I keep imagining LDW singing it..hehehe..Anyway, does anyone have the LDW version of this song? Thanks in advance

Guest Fleur

Oh i never get tired of seeing that first pic of them hugging - she looks so snug & warm with his arm around her...i'm almost jealous ("almost" coz it's YR, if it's another woman her life wud be in danger, hoho :P ).

And the second pic is also a favourite: where can i get a snowglobe with a tiny GC & YR in it?? I'd put it somewhere i can see & be reminded to spread the LOVE everyday :D !

^hehehe that off cam pic between them--hehehe i say too closed eh--i mean yeah i have guy friends--but to take pics with him all sweaty hahaha i don't think so hehehe..

ahh that snowglobe--i think u can only find it in korea..

i heard someone posted before that it will be difficult to get one..it was released by precious moments a long time ago...but i guess with the popularity of MG--it became in demand..so i guess u have to search hard..

So far, I only know Precious Moment sells it in Korea and China (and so I heard). I also found it selling online, through the Korean enesco site. http://enemall.co.kr/

Search under baby waterball...

It's too expensive though... I'm still waiting for precious moment to bring into Singapore ^_^

Guest ripgal

ahhh.. the snow globe.. i kinda think it's a very ordinary snow globe. but after MG it has become a stong demand.. the designer of the snow globe must be very proud of his creation!! ^^

Guest roddy

thanx kellee.

He loves music, duzzn't he? was the song from the drama ost? coz i don't remember it. He seemed to know every word .*__*. And yeah, he did that pointy fingers thing during the tanggun song, here-we-go-again: CUUUUUTTEE :P .

Guest ripgal

My dear Pervies..

here's wat LDW said to LDH after the Fan Meeting/behind the stage

东旭在后面说:dahae ssi 祝贺~要一直健康~既然已经23岁了,就不要老是跟oppa顽皮了。还有cd里的歌都很不错,希望你好好听哦^^

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??

--------------------------------------------------------------

Song titles in the Album:

B0009CTUMS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

1.Still With You 86

2.I Wanna Be Loved 77

3.Cracks of my Broken Heart 74

4.Making Love 74

5.In the End 86

6.The Last Time 77

7.India 81

8.I Know 76

9.Man Enough to Cry 82

10.My Prayer 80

11.Where Does the Love Go 83

12.Hurricane 86

13.Pretty Baby 87

14.Be Myself Again

credits: leedongwook.net / lovekoreastar

p/s: guys.. look at the songs!! all of them are love songs!! LDW has confessed thru his fav songs!! hahahahhaha... :lol:

My dear Pervies..

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??

oh my god.. i think LDW likes LDH.. hahaha.. issit it obvious?!?!?!

he's so cute.. ask her don't play around with oppa.. does this mean he's asking her to be serious with him? hahaha so excited! :w00t:

Guest roddy

ooo-waaahh! Jo, thanks for the message! i knew he must have said something funny coz LDH & everyone were laughing when he was saying goodbye, but i din realise he could be so naughty too :P :

"Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself) :lol::lol::lol: . n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??"

As for the songs....i'm speechless. Think i'll go out & get this album (eric benet is gonna wonder why his sales just went up, hehe).

Guest ripgal

hahahahha.. roddy u're soo cute!! yea.. the Bennet sales are so gona boost up to the top!!

n no problem peepz.. i was also hyped when i read it.. cos it's obvious that LDW wants LDH to be serious with him!! hehehe..:rolleyes::w00t:

Guest hanib

My dear Pervies..

translations:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Song titles in the Album:

B0009CTUMS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

1.Still With You 86

2.I Wanna Be Loved 77

4.Making Love 74

5.In the End 86

6.The Last Time 77

7.India 81

8.I Know 76

9.Man Enough to Cry 82

10.My Prayer 80

12.Hurricane 86

13.Pretty Baby 87

14.Be Myself Again

credits: leedongwook.net / lovekoreastar

p/s: guys.. look at the songs!! all of them are love songs!! LDW has confessed thru his fav songs!! hahahahhaha... :lol:

Now let's guess the meaning of each song there , what did he want to say ??? :ph34r:

1.Still With You 86 << is he asking our Da Hae to be by his side ?? :blush:

2.I Wanna Be Loved 77 << by whom ?? Gong Chan is for Yoo Rin for sure :lol:

4.Making Love 74

5.In the End 86 << guess what will happen in the end ?? Da Hae + Dong Wook = bestest couple ever :ph34r:

6.The Last Time 77

7.India 81

8.I Know 76 << know what ?? know that his heart has been taken away ??? :blush:

9.Man Enough to Cry 82

10.My Prayer 80

12.Hurricane 86

13.Pretty Baby 87 << Is this a compliment to Da Hae :phew: to call her a pretty baby like that ... :blush:

14.Be Myself Again << Falling into Yoorin made GongChan be his self again teehee

Guest ripgal

hahahha.. hanib u haf good imagination..

that's y LDW asked LDH to listen to the songs carefully.. maybe the songs all haf metaphorical meanings.. i guess only LDH knows!

Guest lisafh

hi..pervies..how active you're at this thread..

thanx for sharing all about ldw..i enjoyed reading ur reads..

MV Gifts.. :blush: :blush: :blush: don't be so jealous /? of this girl..haha..

bde436ae99888f85d1f03eb16c265e.gif

44e463d69cbf963bb42470381b26e38.gif

c4c49751b4785a5f8d89431b95c8ae99.gif

25c9ed112ca1b881df6afd7e9f1c6c7.gif

a19bff374ab52c83a7112562ec9961c.gif

credit dwholic

Guest Fleur

Thanks for sharing Lisa! I conveniently miss out the 1st gif... I refuse to see it... :P

Is it just me or LDW didn't look as comfortable with this gal as compared to when he's with LDH?

Still looking hot as ever!