[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.- Premieres on September 21

larus

Park Shin Hye will appear fierce in the new drama, The Judge From Hell! 

May 4, 2024 - 09:28

Park Shin Hye Bakal Tampil Ganas di Drakor Baru, The Judge From Hell!

Park Shin Hye Stuns Again in the Latest Drama "The Judge From Hell"

Talented actress Park Shin Hye is ready to grace the small screen again with her newest drama, "The Judge From Hell".

After successfully starring in "Doctor Slump", Park Shin Hye will appear with a different character than usual. In "The Judge From Hell", he will play Kang Bit Na, a demon disguised as a human.

The first footage from this Korean drama has circulated on social media, showing Park Shin Hye with an aura that is authoritative but also seems evil. He will display supernatural powers and fire in this drama.

The teaser poster for "The Judge From Hell" which was released on May 3 2024 immediately went viral and was greeted enthusiastically by fans. Park Shin Hye is seen showing off a vicious smile that is charismatic but threatening.

Kang Bit Na is a demon whose job is to destroy sinners who escape punishment. He will compete acting with Kim Jae Young who plays the kind-hearted detective, Han Da On.

The combination of Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young in "The Judge From Hell" is predicted to create extraordinary chemistry and make fans even more impatient to watch this drama.

Read:  https://seoulsourceid.rf.gd/park-shin-hye-bakal-tampil-ganas-di-drakor-baru-the-judge-from-hell

"I'm playing the role of a demon inside a human, but I'm sure you'll see a completely different side to the usual Park Shin Hye, so please look forward to it"

新ドラマ絶賛撮影中で…
'地獄から来た判事'
人間の中に入ってる悪魔の役どころだけども普段のパクシネとは全然違う一面が見れるとおもうので期待してくださいと…🤭

楽しみだわ🙋

cr: the owners

#지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgeFromHell Eyewitness account of filming

[The filming crew was gathered around the parking lot and they could be seen filming something.
It turns out that the filming location for the new SBS mini-series “The Judge from Hell,” which will air in September, is the Daejeon District Court.
From now on, I will only be filming about once a month on holidays, and the entrance to Daejeon Court will look like this.
If it has been changed to the Seoul Central District Court, you can know that a drama will be filmed that day.

Who is the female protagonist? As I was curious, I saw her getting out of a red sports car in the parking lot.
“Park Shin-hye” Wow~!! This is why I was able to clearly feel that people in love were different.
It didn't look big on TV, but 170cm seems to be enough.
She's slim, has a small face, and looks really real haha.
I wanted to take a full picture in the parking lot scene, but the staff prevented me from holding my phone.
I gave up after trying so hard,
When taking indoor photos in the courthouse lobby, I took photos on the second floor.]

Cr. m.blog.naver.com/hcw9202/223438398352

☑️ Not confirmed
 Subject to change

I could do it in October
I've been going around on a date that isn't even Friday or Saturday, October 20th.
(October 20th is Sunday)

cr: the owner

#지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgeFromHell Eyewitness account of filming

[Wow..I thought it was really an accident ㅠㅠ As I was passing by, I saw a white puppy lying on the road covered in blood ㅠㅠ There are so many people gathered together ~~ I thought there was a big accident ㅠㅠ First of all, it was time for the water purifier coordinator's appointment, so I went home~ I just came back ~~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ They're filming a drama ~~~ The white dog acted so well..... ㅡㅡ Haha Oh my...how fortunate I am ~~~~ judge from hell It's a drama shoot. I looked it up and found my favorite actor~ I’m looking forward to it coming out in the second half of the year ^^]

Cr.m.blog.naver.com/skylake0524/22

• 2 weeks later...

#지옥에서온판사 Eyewitness account of filming

[A drama is being filmed on a public road~
I was filming a driving scene so I passed by with the window open.
pretty! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has a small face and is also a celebrity ~~
I waited in front of Woomirin's main gate before leaving, and I think I was taking pictures while going back and forth on the highway.]

[ 👤 : Is Park Shin-hye in that car?ㅜㅜ
ㄴWriter: Yes ㅎㅎㅎ Park Shin-hye was in the driver's seat, and the passenger seat seemed to be the male lead~ It wasn't a familiar face 😅 ]

Cr. https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/magic26/articles/2143084?art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2VydmljZS1uYXZlci1zZWFyY2gtY2FmZS1wcg.eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfVVJMIiwiY2FmZVVybCI6Im1hZ2ljMjYiLCJhcnRpY2xlSWQiOjIxNDMwODQsImlzc3VlZEF0IjoxNzE2NjMwNDY1NDI4fQ.UL169MwLIu_ujpK_wWFx8lsBs_OuLqAInS62k_sRhUk&useCafeId=false&tc=naver_search&query=%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C

Herald POP

Lee Mi-do's casting for 'The Judge from Hell' confirmed...broadcast in the second half of this year [Official]

Entered 2024.05.28. 9:13 AM
Original text of article

202405280911487737416_20240528091225_01_

Actress Lee Mi-do appears in ‘The Judge from Hell.’

SBS's new drama 'The Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo) is about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a 'devil from hell' who entered the body of a judge, and a passionate human detective named Han Ha-on (played by Park Shin-hye) in a reality that is more hellish than hell. It is a romantic fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where one meets Jaeyoung Kim (played by Jaeyoung Kim), punishes criminals, and becomes a true judge.

Lee Mi-do plays the role of Seo Hwa-seon, a judge in the 16th Criminal Division of the Seoul Central District Court. She is full of her sense of privilege and sense of being the chosen one, and has an inferiority complex to Kang Bit-na, who always goes ahead of her. She is a person who is good at subtly criticizing the other person by pretending to be worried about her mistake.

Lee Mi-do is radiating an irreplaceable presence both on screen and in the home theater. She is captivating the public with her unique cheerful energy and her wide range of digestion, and expectations are rising to see what kind of transformation she will pursue in this work.

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'The Judge from Hell' is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Photo = Provided by SBS

by lo_ve, May 28, 2024
2 0

Lee Mi Do will be part of the cast of the upcoming SBS K-drama The Judge from Hell led by Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young.

On May 28, Lee Mi Do's agency JWide Company announced that Lee Mi Do will be part of the new SBS fantasy romance K-drama The Judge from Hell

This will be the first official K-drama project of Lee Mi Do for 2024. Last year, she starred in the K-dramas The Fabulous and The Secret Romantic Guesthouse. She also made a special appearance in My Dearest Part 2 and Between Him and Her

Last April, Lee Mi Do also participated in the film Again 1997 with Cho Byeong Kyu, Han Eun Su, Koo Jun Hoe, Han Seo Joon, Choi Hui Seung, Kim Da Hyun, and more. 

The actress is known for being included in the K-dramas 18 Again, My Father Is Strange, Sassy Go Go, Fated to Love You, The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, and more. 

Lee Mi Do is also known for creating funny videos on TikTok. The last post of the actress was in December 2023.

rN5X4D_2f.jpg

Lee Mi Do will work alongside Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, Kim In Kwon, Kim Hye Hwa, and Kim Ah Young in the upcoming series.

The Judge from Hell will revolve around Kang Bit Na, a "demon from hell" who enters a judge's body and punishes criminals, and humane detective Han Da On who punishes the sinners.

In the K-drama, Lee Mi Do will portray the role of Seo Hwa Sun. She is a judge of the Criminal Chamber 16 of the Seoul Central District Court and has an inferiority complex to Park Shin Hye's character Kang Bit Na. 

The Judge from Hell will be helmed by director Park Jin Pyo who is known for creating the K-dramas Brave Citizen, Love Forecast, and Voice of a Murderer.

The upcoming K-drama is set to premiere in the second half of 2024. It will be part of the SBS Friday and Saturday K-drama timeslot. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-mi-do-confirmed-to-join-park-shin-hye-and-kim-jae-young-in-a-new-sbs-k-drama

Park Shin Hye's latest drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL, plays a beautiful judge

Published: Thursday, 30 May 2024 19:33 IWST

Park Shin Hye's latest drama THE JUDGE FROM (credit: Instagram.com/ssinz7/@mojo.s.phine/darealkjy/Arena)

Related Artists:

Kapanlagi.com - Park Shin Hye returns to greet fans through her latest drama entitled THE JUDGE FROM HELL . Combining the romance and crime fantasy genres, Park Shin Hye's latest drama will complete exciting viewing throughout 2024.

After the success of the drama DOCTOR SLUMP,Park Shin Hye will play a role in the latest drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL . Park Shin Hye's latest drama is scheduled to air in 2024. However, there is no official information regarding the details of its release.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will compete acting with actor Kim Jae Young. If you are curious about the synopsis of Park Shin Hye's latest drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL , see the following review. This is the synopsis, cast and interesting facts about the Korean drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL.

1. Synopsis of the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL

Synopsis of the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL (credit: Instagram.com/ssinz7/@mojo.s.phine/darealkjy/@sieg.official)

Park Shin Hye is known as a famous South Korean star who has had a career since a young age. It is not surprising that Park Shin Hye has starred in many drama titles and feature films. Regarding Park Shin Hye's drama has played various types of charming characters. Starting from the characters of school children, office workers, or doctors, complete Park Shin Hye's long career list in the world of acting. In fact, she even received the nickname as the Queen of Drama.

Most recently, Park Shin Hye returned to play in the drama entitled THE JUDGE FROM HELL. Park Shin Hye's latest drama features her role as a beautiful judge. If you are curious, read the synopsis for THE JUDGE FROM HELL as follows.

The drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL focuses on the main character named Kang Bit Na. She is an elite judge who has a beautiful face. Unlike ordinary judges in general, Kang Bit Na has great energy. He is actually a devil disguised as a judge.

Not without reason, the devil deliberately wants to kill bad people. Therefore, Kang Bit Na took part in a number of cases related to human crimes. When she succeeds in punishing criminals, Kang Bit Na will send their souls to hell. That is the main mission of Kang Bit Na.

However, his life suddenly changes after meeting Han Da On. He is a detective who is known to be kind and friendly. As a detective, Han Da On is also known to be clever in investigating a number of cases. Meanwhile, deep inside him he also harbored a wound.

This meeting between Kang Bit Na and Han Da On will influence their lives in the future. Apart from that, there is a romance story intertwined between the main characters. Get ready to watch the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL and the changes in the stories of the main characters in each episode.

2. Players in the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL

The Judge from Hell Kdrama

Actors in the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL (credit: Instagram.com/ssinz7/@mojo.s.phine/darealkjy/Arena)

Park Shin Hye's latest drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL features a number of famous stars. Not only Park Shin Hye, several popular actors and actresses also joined the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL . For more details, below is a list of players and roles for THE JUDGE FROM HELL.

1. Park Shin Hye: The beautiful artist Park Shin Hye got the main role in the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL . He plays a character named Kang Bit Na. He works as an elite judge who turns out to be a devil. His mission is to punish bad people.

2. Kim Jae Young: Actor Kim Jae Young plays the main character in the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL . His role is Han Da On, a kind and friendly detective. This soft heart will melt the figure of Kang Bit Na who turns out to be a devil.

3. Kim In Kwon: Actor Kim In Kwon also joined the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL as a supporting actor named Koo Man Do.

4. Kim Hye Hwa: Artist Kim Hye Hwa is known to be joining a supporting role named Kim So Young.

That's a list of actors in the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL that you wouldn't want to miss. Park Shin Hye's drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL will showcase the charming acting of the main character.

3. Interesting Facts about the Drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL

3dramaparkshinyeterbaruthejudgefromhellp5b2.jpg

Interesting facts about the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL (credit: Instagram.com/ssinz7/@mojo.s.phine/darealkjy/@sieg.official)

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye's drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL also contains several interesting facts. The following facts about the drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL make it worth watching. Come on, see in full here KLovers.

- Drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL directed by Park Jin Pyo. Previously he worked on the BRAVE CITIZEN film project.

- The drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL is Park Shin Hye's latest drama to star opposite actor Kim Jae Young.

- The drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL shows the story of a judge and detective who work together to punish criminals.

- The drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL offers a unique story, namely romance with the spice of fantasy and thrilling crime case action.

- The drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL is scheduled to air in 2024. However, there is no detailed information regarding the release date.

That's a review of Park Shin Hye's latest drama THE JUDGE FROM HELL which is a shame to miss. Especially for fans of romance, fantasy and crime genre dramas, THE JUDGE FROM HELL is a must look forward to.

dlvr.it/T7bsC6

Actress Park Shin Hye's official schedule for June 2024 

- SBS drama shooting [ The Judge From Hell ] 
- shooting commercials 

CC: IDN Times

The Judge from Hell Kdrama: Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Story, where to watch?

The Korean television the Judge from Hell Kdrama, which is projected to come out in 2024, is the story of a man who devoted his life to the legal profession. ‘On the Other Side’ is the name of the particularize and entertaining series that promises to combine crime, romance and supernatural elements and give a new and remarkable story. Soon, the preview of the drama, The Judge from Hell Kdrama hits the screens as the fans have impatience. This article, therefore, deals with key issues of this The Judge from Hell Kdrama to make the eager fans be more familiar with the anticipated details of the Judge from Hell Kdrama including the stars, plot, date of release and where to watch. Prepare yourself to join in an unforgettable game of life or death featuring numerous court battles, personal payback, and the power of a judge who took a form of a mortal being and stepped down to the world of living from the depths of hell.

The Judge from Hell Kdrama Release Date?

The thrilling tv series of the Judge from Hell Kdrama would be aired on Korean television starting 2024, fostering a narrative that exists in the realm of fantasy, love, and the mysterious. SBS has already announced that they would air this awaited drama, which is planned for early 2024, however the release date has yet to be revealed. The show is sure to come up with a unique combination of legal crisis, romantic sub-storyline and fantasy elements that would allure viewers the craving for a Korean TV show. Keep checking out for the clarification of the official premiere date which will be released as more info is unveiled.

The Judge from Hell Kdrama Cast?

The Judge from Hell Kdrama CC: Times of India

What makes The Judge from Hell Kdrama stand out from others among its peers is its cast comprised of many actors who go deep into the characters and truly play their parts convincingly. Here is a detailed look at the main cast members:

• Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na: The protagonist of Park Shin Hye is a demon from hell who possessed the judge through three bodies. Blessed with beauty and a privileged inborn status, Kim Bit Na’s character as a demon poised to get revenge for the people who receive all the mercy becomes complex in nature.
  • Kim Jae Young as Han da On: In the character of detective Ko Dong is Kim Jae Young – an amiable patrol agent in the homicides department of 112 team. He is popular for his caring personality and highly observant abilities that make him a vital character in Myself and the general public as he portrays a person full of empathy and effort.
  • Kim In Kwon as Gu Man Do: In Kwon is the Gu Man Do’s actor and a saint of the devil world, which also takes care of Kang Bit Na. Applying the fact that Gu Man Do is the officer of the 18th Criminal Division of the Seoul Central District Court to the plot creates a benefit to the audience in a way of adding of a pleasant and humane characters to the storyline.
  • Additional Supporting Roles: Moreover, the drama is also composed of great supporting actors, Kim Hye Hwa, Lee Joong Ok, Choi Dong Goo, who each create a unique character of “The Judge from Hell”

The principal cast will break this character to life while watching, so the viewer can rely on an involving style of viewing because the series mixes the genre of legal, romance, and fantasy.

The Judge from Hell Kdrama Trailer

The Judge from Hell Kdrama CC: Times of India

The trailer for the Judge from Hell kdrama has not been released yet. The scenes are scheduled to serve as a platform for a tale coming up around a wicked spirit named Kang Bit Na in the body of a judge who turns around and judges in order to send the evil ones to the hell.

The Judge from Hell Kdrama Story?

The Judge from Hell Kdrama CC: Pinkvilla

The Judge from Hell Kdrama, a new Korean drama, is set to be revealed next year. It is about an evil spirit that already possessed the body of a judge. Kang Bit Na a character portrayed by Park Shin Hye the is a demon from the netherworld who´s purposing is to take revenge on those who transgressed and could stay oblivious even though others died on their hands. She is responsible for hurting them until their death which is to send them to hell. This demon mistress will be both blessed with good looks and jet-set life, but she mostly lacks real sympathy for the poor ones who appear in front of her court’s bench. The play gives credit to Jae Young, a kind detective, who works in the crimes unit and is sincere and portrayed by Kim Jae Young. Koch Da On is an accurate and shrewd detective with killer instincts and eagle eye. Han Da On, though so charmingly warm that he even can literally melt the ice which everyone assumes to be hidden inside a demon’s heart, suffers in silence with a deeply-rooted wound that escapes the eyes of others. The story is a description of the scenario as Kang Bit Na, the demon judge, joins forces with Han Da On, the detective. The interplay of the character’s different personalities and aims produced tensions that evoked the drama. Connecting the topic to such moral issues as justice, power and supernatural aspects, the story features a fascinating plot that will make spectators to enjoy the spectacle. As the mock series progresses, the character will have their challenges and the conflicts they face as the series go on complicates their roles as they deal with this world of law and justice. One of the central dynamics of the film would be the conflict between the two protagonists, the ruthless demon investigating judge pursuing justice justly and the sympathetic detective who is seen as the one who pressures the police to find out the truth of the murder. This struggle gives the plot a high level of excitement, unpredictability and tension. The Judge from Hell Kdrama, a new Korean drama, is set to be revealed next year. It is about an evil spirit that already possessed the body of a judge. Kang Bit Na a character portrayed by Park Shin Hye the is a demon from the netherworld who´s purposing is to take revenge on those who transgressed and could stay oblivious even though others died on their hands. She is responsible for hurting them until their death which is to send them to hell. This demon mistress will be both blessed with good looks and jet-set life, but she mostly lacks real sympathy for the poor ones who appear in front of her court’s bench. The play gives credit to Jae Young, a kind detective, who works in the crimes unit and is sincere and portrayed by Kim Jae Young. Koch Da On is an accurate and shrewd detective with killer instincts and eagle eye. Han Da On, though so charmingly warm that he even can literally melt the ice which everyone assumes to be hidden inside a demon’s heart, suffers in silence with a deeply-rooted wound that escapes the eyes of others. The story is a description of the scenario as Kang Bit Na, the demon judge, joins forces with Han Da On, the detective. The interplay of the character’s different personalities and aims produced tensions that evoked the drama. Connecting the topic to such moral issues as justice, power and supernatural aspects, the story features a fascinating plot that will make spectators to enjoy the spectacle. As the mock series progresses, the character will have their challenges and the conflicts they face as the series go on complicates their roles as they deal with this world of law and justice. One of the central dynamics of the series would be the conflict between the two protagonists, the ruthless demon investigating judge pursuing justice justly and the sympathetic detective who is seen as the one who pressures the police to find out the truth of the murder. This struggle gives the plot a high level of excitement, unpredictability and tension.

The Judge from Hell Kdrama where to watch?

Spoiler

The Judge from Hell Kdrama

CC: IDN Times

It is Judgement Hell, a very well-anticipated Korean Drama in 2024 that features the actors, Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young. The fans who can’t resist the compelling plot of this fantasy romance Kdrama can take it in and follow the series via various TV channels. Judging from the Hell, The Judge from Hell Kdrama can check on various platforms including Viki, SBS, Netflix and streaming platforms looking for notifications about the date of availability or platform where you can watch it.

Conclusion

To sum up, the Korean drama on air in 2024, titled The Judge from Hell Kdrama, is no doubt anticipated to take the audience on a fantastic literacy journey encompassing fantasy, romance, and crime Park her character as The demon judge Kang Bit Na, the character grave Han Dae On as the detective will be seen as two characters who lie on the opposite ends of good and evil scales thus making the show interesting to watch. In the drama, Judge Kang Bit Na pains a cruel picture as a fighter of the justice while Detective Han da On empathizes with victims instead. The trailer shows the way that the story unfolds, suggesting a collision or conflict between characters and expectations that will lead to the development of the plot. This nerve-racking series will be made available on streaming platforms such as Netflix, Viki, Orange, SBS, and others. Save the date and look forward to the premiere of “The Judge from Hell” for a riveting, yet captivating, visual experience.

https://healthiffy.xyz/tv-shows/kdrama/the-judge-from-hell-kdrama/

Synopsis of The Judge From Hell, the story of Park Shin Hye as a judge

June 6, 2024
Synopsis of The Judge From Hell, the story of Park Shin Hye as a judge

The Judge From Hell is the latest Korean drama starring Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young. Photo: Special

The Korean drama The Judge From Hell will present Park Shin Hye with romance, fantasy and crime genres. This drama will be on the list that accompanies fans of the latest Korean series.

Successful in the drama Doctor Slump, this beautiful woman will compete acting with Kim Jae Young. However, there is no official information regarding the release details or broadcast schedule.

Synopsis of the Korean Drama The Judge From Hell

Starting with an unexpected incident, Judge Kang Bit Na finds herself becoming a vessel for an evil demon from hell. 

This demon, by taking over the judge's body, gives him extraordinary powers to punish murderers who show no remorse. 

A mysterious and dark mission awaits Judge Kang, leading him into an adventure full of danger and moral situations.

In addition, the devil is responsible for sending lawbreakers to hell by passing judgment through murder. 

In darkness and uncertainty, Judge Kang faces a role that is not only difficult. But it is also full of moral conflicts.

In the midst of his efforts to complete a terrible task imposed by the devil, the protagonist is faced with a complex moral dilemma. Questions about justice, sin, and the boundaries between good and evil continue to haunt his mind. 

Things get more complicated when Han Da On, a noble-hearted detective from the violent crimes unit, gets involved in this case.

In the synopsis of the drama The Judge From Hell, Detective Han has a caring and gentle personality. However, who would have thought that he harbored deep emotional wounds, hidden from the eyes of others. 

This wound colors the way he views the world and drives him to help others lost in the darkness.

Then, an unexpected meeting with Kang Bit Na takes him on a mission full of challenges. 

Meanwhile, Da On is able to penetrate the darkness that surrounds Bit Na's soul. He was able to understand the judge's past wounds. In fact, seeing the human side that still remains in the person of the judge who has become a tool of the devil.

A Combination of Famous Stars in a Drama Full of Mystery

Park Shin Hye's latest drama, The Judge From Hell, features a number of well-known South Korean actors and actresses. 

Their extraordinary combination of acting promises a drama full of mystery and unforgettable suspense. The following is a complete list of players and their roles:

1. Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na

This time, he plays a different character than usual, namely Kang Bit Na. He is an elite judge who apparently keeps a surprising secret. He is a devil whose job is to punish evil people.

He used his abilities as a judge to trap them and punish them in terrible ways. 

However, despite his brutal actions, he had a strong sense of justice and a desire to help helpless people.

2. Kim Jae Young as Han Da On

He plays the character Han Da On, a detective who always tries to uphold justice and help people in need.

Han Da On is a smart and brave detective. He never gives up when facing complicated cases and always tries to find the truth. 

His tenacity and kind heart made him a figure that many people loved.

3. Kim In Kwon as Koo Man Do

Even though he is classified as a supporting actor, Koo Man Do has an important role in the drama The Judge From Hell. He is a detective who works with Han Da On to uncover the mystery behind the phenomenon of demon judges. 

Koo Man Do has a firm and unyielding character. In fact, he will help Han Da On in every step of his investigation.

Apart from that, actress Kim Hye Hwa will reportedly play a supporting character named Kim So Young.

SBS has indeed confirmed that the drama featuring Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young will enter the production process in 2024.

Even though the exact release date is still a secret, fans can't wait for this drama. Further details about The Judge From Hell make the audience even more curious. Let's just wait for the latest news from SBS regarding this drama! (R10/HR-Online)

Lee Mi-do joins ‘Judge from Hell’… Working with Park Shin-hye
Entered: 2024.05.28 09:32 / Modified: 2024.05.28 09:32

Seo Hwa-seon, a judge with an inferiority complex

news_1716856543_1365586_m_1.jpeg

Actress Lee Mi-do was cast in ‘The Judge from Hell.’ /J Wide Company

[The Fact | [Reporter Gong Mina] Actress Lee Mi-do appears in ‘The Judge from Hell.’ 

On the 28th, her agency J Wide Company announced, "Lee Mi-do has been cast as Seo Hwa-seon, a judge in the 16th Criminal Division of the Seoul Central District Court, in the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo)."

'Judge from Hell' is about Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a 'devil from hell' who entered the body of a judge, meets Han Da-on (played by Jae-young Kim), a humane and passionate detective in a reality that is more hellish than hell, and becomes a true judge by punishing criminals. It is a romantic fantasy where good and evil coexist.

Seo Hwa-seon, to be played by Lee Mi-do, is a person full of a sense of privilege and a sense of being the chosen one, and has an inferiority complex to Kang Bit-na, who always goes ahead of her. She is good at subtly criticizing her partner by pretending to make a mistake. Lee Mi-do will complete her Seo Hwa-seon character with her sly acting, adding vitality to her work.

‘The Judge from Hell’ will air in the second half of the year.

[Entertainment Department | ssent@tf.co.kr ]