[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.- Premieres on September 21

larus

It's perfect whether you look forward or backward 🥰
Shin Hye-jae Young's face chemistry is crazy

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama < Judge from Hell >
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 air back-to-back on September 21st [Sat] at 9:50 PM

sbs12n ig updated

[original post]

ෆ 12시엔 주현영 ෆ

주터뷰 예고📢

✔️9/19 목요일 낮 12시 30분

9월 21일 첫방송을 앞둔
SBS 새 금토 드라마📺
<지옥에서 온 판사> 의 주인공!
배우 #박신혜 #김재영 님이 찾아옵니다

▪️두분에게 궁금한 질문 있으시면,
12시엔 주현영 홈페이지 [주터뷰] 게시판 또는
19일 생방송 중 문자 #1077 번 또는
고릴라 어플에 보내주세요🫰🏻
추첨을 통해서 선물도 보내 드려요! 🎁

#12시엔주현영#열두시엔주현영
#주현영#joohyunyoung @2ruka__
#SBS#라디오#파워fm#주터뷰
#드라마#지옥에서온판사
#박신혜#parkshinhye
#김재영#kimjaeyeong

Eng trans:

12 o'clock Joo Hyun-young

Preview of the interview📢

✔️12:30 PM on Thursday, September 19

The main characters of the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 📺
<Judge from Hell>, which will premiere on September 21st!
Actors #ParkShinHye #KimJae-Young will be visiting

▪️If you have any questions for the two of you,
Please send a text message to #1077 during the live broadcast on the 19th or
on the Gorilla app🫰🏻
We will also send you a gift through a raffle! 🎁

instagram.com/p/C_7gN0bvxZ7/

[캐릭터 필름]
사악하지만 사랑스러운 악마 박신혜
본 적 있어?😈

SBS 새 금토드라마 '지옥에서 온 판사'
☞ 9월 21일 [토] 밤 10시 1, 2회 연속 방송

Copyright Ⓒ SBS. All rights reserved.
무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지

#SBS새금토드라마 #지옥에서온판사
#TheJudgefromhell #캐릭터필름
#지옥에서온판사캐릭터필름
#선악공존 #사이다액션 #판타지
#박신혜 #김재영#김재여ᄋ #김아영

[Character Film]

Evil but Lovely Devil Park Shin Hye
Have you seen it?😈

SBS New Fri-Sat Drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episode 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

Herald POP

[Exclusive] Park Shin-hye, 'Whenever I have time,' Season 2 guest appearance.. Special meeting with Yoo Jae-suk X Yoo Yeon-seok

Posted 2024.09.15. 8:56 AM
Original article
Empathy102
202409150804106715607_20240915082252_01_
Actress Park Shin-hye/Photo = Herald POP DB

Park Shin-hye will be appearing as a guest on Season 2 of 'When I Have a Chance'.

According to Herald POP's coverage on the 15th, actress Park Shin-hye recently filmed Season 2 of the SBS entertainment program 'When I Have a Chance'.

'When I Have a Chance' is a 'chunky strategy' variety show that gives good luck in the short gaps in everyday life.

It has been aired for a total of 8 episodes since April, and has swept the top spot in the 2049 viewership ratings for all episodes.

MCs Yoo Jae-suk and Yoo Yeon-seok play Hwatu with the elderly at the senior center and become conversation partners, while also uniting the photo studio family who have not had much time together due to their different gap times, and creating memories for Bogwang Elementary School, which embraces a multicultural class of 26 countries, becoming lively chatterboxes for around 20 teams.

In the midst of this, as Park Shin-hye is appearing as a guest on 'When I Have a Chance' which is returning for season 2, attention is focused on what kind of activities she will show alongside MCs Yoo Jae-suk and Yoo Yeon-seok. Furthermore, Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok previously acted as a married couple in the movie 'The Tailors'.

Park Shin-hye is scheduled to make a comeback to the small screen with the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'. 'Judge from Hell' is a romantic fantasy drama about good and evil coexisting as Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets detective Han Da-on, who is more humane than anyone else in a reality that is more hellish than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. Episodes 1 and 2 will air back-to-back on Saturday, the 21st at 10 PM.

Meanwhile, Season 2 of 'When I Have a Chance' will air in October.

D-05

[Special Notice] Shin Hye's video letter to Starlight Angels has arrived 💌

Heart pounding 💕 < Judge from Hell > D-5 until the first episode!!
Ahead of the first episode, check out the video letter that actress Shin Hye left for Starlight Angels through the cafe notice board right now!

Note: This is the official FC so you need membership to access

Spoiler

20240916063937_Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Jae-You

"The Judge From Hell" Writer Talks About Working With Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young For Upcoming Drama

The writer of SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has shared her thoughts on its leading actors!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

Expressing her immense satisfaction with the drama’s casting, writer Jo Yi Soo recalled, “I first heard the news of Park Shin Hye’s casting over the phone, while I was working on the script. I forced myself to stay calm while wrapping up the phone call, but as soon as I hung up, I let out a scream of joy.”

“I was so grateful to Park Shin Hye for choosing a script by a rookie writer that I can’t fully express it in words,” she continued, “and I became resolute and made up my mind to work even harder on the script so that [the drama] wouldn’t be a blemish on her reputation as an actress. I also remember making up my mind that, since I’d received such a huge blessing, I needed to live my life as an even kinder person.”

Park-Shin-Hye-1.jpeg

Jo Yi Soo went on, “Kim Jae Young left a strong impression on me in the drama ‘Reflection of You.’ Maybe it’s because I was an avid viewer who always tuned in to watch the drama when it aired on television and who became particularly immersed in the character played by Kim Jae Young, but when I heard that he would be playing the role of Han Da On, I was extremely happy and delighted. I thought to myself, ‘Now that the casting is this perfect, all that remains is for me to do a good job.’”

Kim-Jae-Young.jpeg

In terms of how the actors fit their respective characters, Jo Yi Soo remarked, “Kang Bit Na is an extremely unusual and multifaceted character. She stands at the center of the story, and she is connected to a wide variety of characters and leads the entire plot. So it was particularly important to cast an actress with exceptional acting talent. Although she is a demon, I wanted there to be something unexpected about her, so I had always hoped that she would be played by an actor who looked kind and pure.

“On the day I first met Park Shin Hye, it felt like I was finally meeting Kang Bit Na, who had always been hazily veiled in a layer of fog when I imagined her in the script. To me, Park Shin Hye is Kang Bit Na, and Kang Bit Na is Park Shin Hye.”

Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpeg

As for Kim Jae Young, the writer commented, “Han Da On is a character who is caring on the outside, but on the inside, he has painful wounds. At the same time, he is constantly suspicious of Kang Bit Na and tracking her down, so he plays an extremely important role in our drama. He also needs to have an energy that, even as a human, enables him to stand up to demon Kang Bit Na. Because of that, he’s a character that’s very tricky and difficult to play. While I was writing the script, I imagined Han Da On’s gaze as sometimes fierce, sometimes warm, sometimes sorrowful, sometimes playful, and sometimes like a rain-soaked puppy.”

“When I saw Kim Jae Young, his gaze was exactly the Han Da On I’d imagined,” she continued. “I myself am really looking forward to the deep gaze of Kim Jae Young, who will express the complicated Han Da On’s feelings in a wide variety of ways.”

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-2.jpeg

“The Judge from Hell” will air its first two episodes on September 21 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1688869wpp/the-judge-from-hell-writer-talks-about-working-with-park-shin-hye-and-kim-jae-young-for-upcoming-drama

15.09.2024  sbs12n ig updated

[original post]

#ParkShinHye and #KimJaeYoung will be guests on the radio show "12 O'clock Joo Hyun Young" on September 19, 2024

ෆ 12시엔 주현영 ෆ
9/16(월) ~ 9/22(일)
☀︎ 주간게스트 & 코너

[월] 선 넘는 추석 #해리포터 #키썸
[화] 추석 교통 특집 #주디 📺
[수] 목동 리서치 연구소 #띱#김규남#윤태용#윤혁준 📺
[목] 주터뷰 #박신혜 #김재영 #지옥에서온판사 📺
[금] 챔피언송 리그 #한희준 #효진초이 📺
[토] 매일이 시트콤 #박소영 #최성민
[일] 알고리줌 뮤직 #주디

🌕보름달처럼 풍성한 한가위 되세요🌕

Eng trans:

ෆ Joo Hyun-young at 12 o'clock ෆ

9/16 (Mon) ~ 9/22 (Sun)
☀︎ Weekly Guest & Corner

[Monday] Chuseok that crosses the line #Harry Potter #Kissum
[Tuesday] Chuseok transportation special #Judy 📺
[Wednesday] Mokdong Research Lab #Tt#Kim Gyu-nam#Yoon Tae-yong#Yoon Hyuk-jun 📺

[Thursday] Zooterview #Park Shin-hye #Kim Jae-young #Judge from Hell 📺

[Friday] Champion Song League #Han Hee-jun #Hyojin Choi 📺
[Sat] Everyday is a sitcom #Park So-young #Choi Seong-min
[Sun] Algorizoom Music #Judy

🌕Have a Chuseok as abundant as the full moon🌕

instagram.com/p/C_7QOS5PXuG/

SBS Entertainment News

Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, crazy relationship explodes… 'Judge from Hell', 4th teaser released

Posted 2024.09.13. 1:33 PM
Original article
Empathy7
Text to speech service
Change font size
0000308128_001_20240913133311733.jpg?typ[SBS Entertainment News | Reporter Kang Seon-ae] The 4th teaser video containing the relationship between Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young from 'Judge from Hell' has been released. The

new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo), which will be aired for the first time on the 21st, is garnering attention even before the broadcast with various anticipated elements such as the refreshing story of a devil with the worst personality becoming a judge and separating human waste, Park Shin-hye (as Kang Bit-na) transforming into an evil but lovable anti-hero, and Kim Jae-young (as Han Da-on) who is trying to steal women's hearts with her unique charm.

The two main characters of 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, show a relationship that goes back and forth between fatal and lovely. The devil Park Shin-hye keeps telling the human Kim Jae-young that he is "cute", but tries to use him to achieve her own goals. The human Kim Jae-young warms the heart of the devil Park Shin-hye, but constantly suspects her true identity. The relationship between these two is expected to be exciting at times and tense at times.

Meanwhile, the 4th teaser for 'Judge from Hell' was released on the 13th. The teaser video that was released begins with the devil Park Shin-hye coming down to the human world to become a judge.

Park Shin-hye's eyes shine with evil as she has to judge 10 criminals. She asks Kim Jae-young, "How did you become a police officer after killing three people?" Park Shin-hye eventually grabs Kim Jae-young by the collar and says, "Just die." However, Kim Jae-young grins and responds, "You can't kill me, can you?"

Then, another devil in the drama, Kim Ah-young (playing Lee Ah-rong), says with a meaningful expression, "What are you going to do about that detective? A murderer." People are curious to know whether this detective refers to Kim Jae-young or if another murderer detective is appearing. Afterwards, Kim Jae-young's warning to someone, "I'm going to kill you," and Park Shin-hye's evil smile are quickly intercut, increasing the level of immersion.

At the moment when the tension reaches its peak, Park Shin-hye flashes her sword, saying, "I'm a devil from hell who came to deal with guys like you." Park Shin-hye's crazy expression fills the screen, and the teaser video ends powerfully. The

4th teaser of 'Judge from Hell' shows the thrilling cider story of punishing guys who deserve to die, the adrenaline-filled action of the two actors Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, and the overwhelming presence and passionate acting of the two actors who are perfectly immersed in their respective characters, without giving the viewers a single second to get bored. Above all, it raises curiosity by hinting at the interesting relationship between Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young that has never been revealed before.

'Judge from Hell' shows more than you can imagine with every content that is released. We are looking forward to how thrilling and exhilarating this drama will be, how deadly and exciting it will be, and how tense and intense it will be.

'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for 1-2 episodes at 9:50 PM on Saturday the 21st as a follow-up to 'Good Partner'.

Sports Seoul

“I screamed at the casting of Park Shin-hye”… Why did rookie writer Jo I-su scream in ‘Judge from Hell’?

Posted 2024.09.13. 8:31 PM
Original article
Empathy13
Text to speech service
Change font size
0001093349_001_20240913203108809.jpg?typ
'The Judge from Hell. Photo | SBS

[Sports Seoul | Reporter Won Seong-yoon] The writer of 'Judge from Hell' expressed his satisfaction with the casting of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, punishing criminals and becoming a true judge. It will meet viewers with episodes 1 and 2 consecutively aired on the 21st at 9:50 PM.

'Judge from Hell' is garnering attention with its unique story setting, three-dimensional characters, and attractive cast. In particular, Park Shin-hye, who is expected to transform into an evil yet lovable anti-hero, and Kim Jae-young, who is about to steal the hearts of viewers with his charm that alternates between strength and gentleness, are attracting attention.

In relation to this, writer Jo I-soo of 'Judge from Hell' drew attention by expressing his great satisfaction with the casting of the two main characters, Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young.

Writer Jo I-soo said, "While I was working on the script, I got the news of actress Park Shin-hye's casting over the phone. I tried to keep calm because of my social status, but as soon as I finished the call, I screamed with joy." He continued, "I couldn't express in words how grateful I was to actress Park Shin-hye for choosing a rookie writer's script. I vowed to myself that I would work harder to write the script so as not to tarnish her reputation, and I felt depressed. I also remember vowing to myself that I would live a good life since I had received such a great blessing." He

continued, "Actor Kim Jae-young left a strong impression in the drama 'A Person Who Resembles You'," and "I was a loyal viewer who watched the drama live, and I was particularly immersed in the role that actor Kim Jae-young played, so I was very happy and delighted to hear that he would take on the role that he had always played. Since the casting was so perfect, I thought that all I had to do was do well."

He showed confidence in the actor and the character.

Writer Cho said about Park Shin-hye, “Kang Bit-na’s character is so unique and multifaceted. She is the main character who connects with various characters at the center of the story and leads all the incidents, so it was especially important to cast an actress with outstanding acting skills.”

SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Judge from Hell’ will air episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back at 9:50 p.m. on the 21st. socool@sportsseoul.com

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/468/0001093349

DaumSports Korea

subscribe

search

Park Shin-hye's 'Judge from Hell', 'Good Partner', will they continue the box office success? A restaurant with a fatal charm and a relationship [Focus]

Reporter Shin Young-seon2024. 9. 17. 08:26
Timetalk0
Summary view
Listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust the font size
Print

20240917082654462knsg.jpg

[Sports Korea Reporter Shin Young-sun] Jang Na-ra is leaving and Park Shin-hye is coming. The SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Good Partner' follow-up, 'Judge from Hell', is scheduled to premiere on September 21. As 'Good Partner', which is about to end, is receiving much love from viewers for its spicy affair story and various divorce cases, expectations for the follow-up are also high.

'Good Partner', which started with a viewership rating of 7.8% (Nielsen Korea nationwide) on its first episode, showed an explosive upward trend and recorded a viewership rating of 17.7% for its 7th episode, more than doubling the previous record. The reason for this popularity is that it is supported by the realistic story written by an actual divorce lawyer, as well as Jang Na-ra's solid acting skills, which successfully portrayed the realistic struggles of a confident and capable working mom.

Attention is focused on whether Park Shin-hye, who plays an elite judge, will be able to continue the lineage of well-made female narratives, following in the footsteps of Jang Na-ra, who perfectly played the role of a professional career woman.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where the demon 'Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye)' enters the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective 'Hana On (Kim Jae-young)' in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

◆ 'Judge from Hell' Devil X Hero, a combination of words that seem unlikely to go together

'Judge from Hell' is a refreshing and refreshing story about a devil who is resentful of humans who are more devilish than him and punishes them. Devil Park Shin-hye transforms into a human judge and holds a real trial outside the courtroom to judge them as a devil. Writer Jo I-soo, who created the unique setting and interesting worldview of a devil becoming a hero, explained, "It starts when a devil judge who was judging sinners in hell comes to the human world to pay the price for his wrongdoings. In order for the devil judge to return to hell, he has to take the lives of 10 sinners who killed people but did not reflect on their actions or receive forgiveness and send them to hell." 

20240917082655746tbof.jpg

◆ 'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, a relationship of fatal charm 

Park Shin-hye plays the role of Kang Bit-na, a demon who enters the body of a judge. She is an evil but lovable anti-hero who presents a thrilling cider story. She has a cold and inhuman side, but also a playful and confident charm, foreshadowing the completion of a lovable character. Another thing to watch is her action acting that spares no effort.

She chose 'Doctor Slump' as her comeback project and showed deep emotional acting as 'Nam Ha-neul', who suffers from burnout syndrome. She chose 'Judge from Hell' as her next project, and expectations are high for what kind of acting transformation she will show this time. 

Kim Jae-young, who foreshadows a fatal relationship with Park Shin-hye, plays the role of the humane and passionate detective 'Hana On'. Han Da-on is a humane character who even warms the heart of the devil Kang Bit-na. She is warm and affectionate, but also has a pained side, and she looks strong but also has a soft side, showing off her multifaceted charm.

Here, Kim In-kwon as Gu Man-do, Kim Ah-young as Lee Ah-rong, Kim Young-ok as Oh Mi-ja, Kim Hong-pa as Jeong Jae-geol, Lee Kyu-han as Jeong Tae-gyu, Kim Jae-hwa as Jang Myeong-sook, Kim Hye-hwa as Kim So-yeong, and Choi Dong-goo as Jeong Seon-ho are expected to appear as a number of talented actors, creating a variety of chemistry.

'Judge from Hell' is a thrilling cider story about punishing those who deserve to die, the adrenaline-filled action scenes of Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, and the overwhelming presence and passionate acting of the two actors who are perfectly immersed in their respective characters. It will be first broadcast on SBS at 10 p.m. on the 21st.

Copyright © Sports Korea. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240917082652614

Don't miss out on one of the most exciting crypto presale opportunities of the year—Artemis Coin! 🚀 Backed by innovative blockchain technology, it's reshaping global trade and decentralizing finance. 💼 Get ahead of the curve and secure your spot before it's too late! Explore the presale now: crypto presale and be part of this game-changing project.