Deng Wei 邓为 Official Thread

hush puppy

On 9/28/2024 at 8:02 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Saturday, 28 September 2024)

Deng Wei :  Madame Figar Silver 10   Figaro Hommes 9 Joint Sales

What do you all think of these Photoshoots?  For me, he has Grown Up.  He looks like a Young, Innocent Boy in the last Madame Figaro's Golden Nine Issue 2023.  But now he is a Sophisticated Young Man. 😊

About 2 Hours Left - To Buy

To me, Deng Wei is an "Eye candy", always FOXY. 😎

Last week, there was a product launch for a Chinese cosmetic brand, Perfect Diary. The Brand Ambassador, Michieda Shunsuke, is my favorite Japanese idol/actor.

I just realized that he looks similar to Deng Wei, perhaps Deng Wei in his younger days. His height is 180cm, shorter by 3 cm but perhaps still growing, he is 23 years old ( I heard guys stop growing at 25… ). Mmm… Now, I think I know a little bit more about myself. Hehehe...  

By the way, I hope one day, Perfect Diary will welcome Deng Wei too. Deng Wei's unique oriental looks, is just perfect for a China's own cosmetics brand, right?

1 hour ago, zara111 said:

If they had kept the original Jing's highlights, Deng Wei would have been unstoppable. Frankly, I am worried of the 'politics' ... Like it or not, money is power. Mmm ... 

@zara111  Exactly why they move to contain him.  But it only ends up looking bad on them. 

1) I wish more people will come to know what they had done to Deng Wei. 

2) And that is why Deng Wei needs Real, Staunch Fans.  

-  Fans can speak up for him when it is not convenient for him to do so.

- When Fans push up his Popularity, even the Bigwigs also have to act more cautiously.  Otherwise they will just "Steam-Roll" over him.

Fans also provide some Comfort to his "Aching Heart".  No matter how strong a person is, when such things happen it will still hurts.

You are Right.  MONEY is KING.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2024 at 10:15 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 29 September 2024)

Briefly :

1) I have been doing "Spring-Cleanings" on the Older Pages of this Forum.  Just did till Page 29.  Removing weibo and twitter clips which no longer work.  

2) I just started reading the Novel of "Love Of The Divine Tree".  I am up to Chapter 10 only. 

3) Tattoos : I never read about the other actors.  Past few days, I did some "browings".  Discovered that quite a few of them had "Tattoos" too.  One of them is quite recent. But nobody paid any attentions.  Or raised any objections to them.  A lot of them, even actresses, smoke too.  But nobody tried to take "Pictures" of them doing it - to "Fire Up The Public's Indignations".   The "Power" of "Anti's".

Deng Wei's tattoos were done when he was "Young" & "Innocent".  A phase which most of use had went through too.  So it is quite acceptable. 

4) I am glad Deng Wei's last Personal Assistant left.  Deng Wei had so much problems when he was around.  And, for a while after he left.  

5) The Anti's are busy "Doctoring" and circulating Deng Wei's clips and photos from the just ended DIOR Paris Fashion Week. They are "Jealous" of his success. But I am no longer interested in them.  Because we Know The Truth.  Just mention it to keep you all informed.

What are you all doing ?

@hush puppy

1) Thank you for your hard work. Lately, I don't bother to look anywhere else for Deng Wei's info anymore. Because ...

a) Your news feed lightens me up, every time.

b) if I bumped into a anti defaming Deng Wei, I don't feel good, so I had better stop. It's not for my mental health. 

2) I am thinking of reading Love Of The Divine Tree too. Is it good?

3) Tattoos ... I don't have anything against it, but I don't have it.

Smoking ... Nowadays, it's normal guys or gals, I don't see it as good or bad. I am a non-smoker though. Some smokers told me that smoking makes them looks cool. Mmm... What I notice is, it's kinda troublesome to have a 'smoking break' every few hours. Addiction is real ... I rather avoid it all together, but then again, that is just my personal opinion. 

4) I hope Deng Wei's new assistant is better and more reliable. Then, Deng Wei can concentrate more on updating his Weibo and IG. 😁

5) I think, the antis just envy him. Wierdos ! 😏

Since you asked, I had my last birthday treat last weekend. Well, I let myself be pampered in Sept. Hehehe...  Having said that, searched for a new 'health' watch. Guess what? I saw 'Wu Lei' on the digital billboard. He is the new spokesman for Huawei Watch GT 5 Series.

Mmm…  Remember I told you about my wish to see Deng Wei on Huawei promotional billboards. Perhaps, not now. But, I believe that it will come true one day. There’s always next time … Huawei Watch GT 6 Series … Or Huawei MateBooks .... 

On 9/29/2024 at 6:51 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:  Sunday, 29 September 2024)

Deng Wei :  His New IG Updates

I want the spoon ... 😁

On 9/30/2024 at 12:20 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Sunday, 29 September 2024)

Deng Wei :  Madame Figar Silver 10   & Figaro Hommes  Golden 9

Beautiful blouse.  Both outer and inner. Together with the pant, the colour-combination is just Perfect.

Can you loosen the last button & open up your Shirt a bit more ??

@hush puppy

Cheeky .... Hehehe ... 

• LOL 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 1st October 2024)

Deng Wei  :   Magazine Photoshoots

1) Deng Wei Figaro October issue : Sales ranked first in this year's Domestic Entertainment Male Actor magazine!   Meaning, he beats all the other male actors, except for a handful of actresses.

2) Fashion Bloggers  said that Deng Wei did more Magazines Shoots in One Year, than what others did for several years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Tuesday, 1st October 2024)

Deng Wei :   On "Love - ❤️"

"Love ❤️ is an inexplicable thing.  When you love someone, you love everything about her.  There is no need for an explanation."

💎's are preparing to promote "Love Of The Divine Tree" in Sichuan.

They have decorated the promotion site with dreamy and advanced colour-matching.  Very eye-catching, beautiful and festive, without being cliche.  (Thank you 💎's)

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.  !! 😍

On 9/29/2024 at 10:50 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 29 September 2024)

Deng Wei :  "Love Of The Divine Tree" 1st Official Trailer

With English Subs.

I love Deng Wei's Performance.  Every scene of his is so "Online".  His "Lines-Delivery" too.   

He was overpowered by an "Evil Spirit" when he "removed"  Mu Qingge's "Spiritual Lifeline."  He looks so "Wicked & Naughty" at that moment.  And then Broken-Hearted when he awakens.

I saw a BTS clip Ran Ran (Julia Xiang) died. While the makeup artist was re-touching Deng Wei’s makeup for the next scene, he slowly got into his character. When he was demonstrating his sorrowful acts, Julia who was looking sadly at him.

For the real scene filming, the BTS was taken from far, but it was clear that Deng Wei was in tears while cradling Ran Ran on his lap. Then “Cut! “. But, Deng Wei kept crying, he looked up as if trying to stop his tears. Julia Xiang slowly rose up. Deng Wei was still sobbing, spontaneously hugged her. She hugged him back, and he patted her softly, as if that is the way for him to calm down. Then, she wiped his tears away. After that, he looked down, still trying to calm down.

What I see is, genuine sadness, as if Deng Wei seemed to be going through a real struggle. Frankly, I hope I am wrong … And the truth is he was just ‘deeply immersed’ into his character. Ohya! I also see good chemistry between the main leads. 

What I truly wish for “Love Of The Divine Tree is, Deng Wei to be treated fairly, free from favor toward either or any side. Since his debut, Deng Wei has given his all to his acting, has shown good manners and followed all the appropriate rules of etiquette, hence he should be treated respectfully as an actor.

No more bias, no more bully, please …

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 1st October 2024)

Deng Wei  :   Assorted News

1) Deng Wei Figaro October issue : Sales ranked first in this year's Domestic Entertainment Male Actor magazine!   Meaning, he beats all the other male actors, except for a certain actress.

2) Fashion Bloggers  said that Deng Wei did more Magazines Shoots in One Year, than what others did for several years.

MAGNIFICO !!!  😎

• Love 1

(Posted on:  Wednesday, 2 October 2024)

Deng Wei  :   "Love Of The Divine Tree" - Push For Reservations

On October 1, Sichuan Drills' "Meet "易" ("Yi" as from Su Yi Shui) Face" event was successfully launched.  The first battle (day) was a success and ended successfully!

The enthusiasm of the drill sisters and the active interaction of passers-by pushed the event to a climax.  The number of reservations for Xiaoshu was 600+! Wonderful performances on site, a wide variety of small gifts and rich activities for everyone to participate in the interaction. Weiwei and Xiaoshui's special check-in points, flower walls and handsome standees also caused screams on the scene!

Finally, special thanks to all Sichuan drills working on site for their hard work and sweat for this event.

This event will last until October 4th.  💎's from all over the world are welcome to check in and feel the atmosphere of the event! The excitement continues, the enthusiasm does not dissipate, and they are not finished yet...

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5084771831709783

Today, the 💎's in Chengdu held a Promotion For Reservations too.  A lot of passers-by in Chengdu. It is very successful! There is also a dance show!

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5084746108043304

They are so Creative.  Deng Wei brings them together from all over China.  It is good to make Friends this way.

• Awesome 1

Deng Wei  :   DIOR's Paris Fashion Week - 24 September 2024

Let us watch it from another angle, and one more time.  It is such a "Nostalgic Event" for me.  Watching him takes his First Step towards International Exposure.  

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1841123123837747204/pu/vid/avc1/720x1280/oN__PHusbpXu14v3.mp4?tag=12

This is my Favourite Shot.  Because he looks so "Cheeky & Playful".

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. Not only did #DengWei #邓为 wear 6 haute coutures this time in Figaro but also:  “Closing look from Balmain's Fall/Winter 2024 menswear show, previously modeled by supermodel Naomi Campbell.   This look showcased the creative innovation of Balmain's creative director, Olivier https://t.co/HmSnHFRIhi

After looking at this snap,  I can have a "Sound Sleep".  Hopefully dream of him .................. as well.  😋    Yes. Dream on.
just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. @VieKersten Yes!   Sleeping like THIS 🤤  #DengWei #邓为 https://t.co/ux2ClHH1dE

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Deng Wei  :   DIOR's Paris Fashion Week - 24 September 2024

Let us watch it from another angle, and one more time.  It is such a "Nostalgic Event" for me.  Watching him takes his First Step towards International Exposure.  

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1841123123837747204/pu/vid/avc1/720x1280/oN__PHusbpXu14v3.mp4?tag=12

This is my Favourite Shot.  Because he looks so "Cheeky & Playful".

After looking at this snap,  I can have a "Blissful Sleep".  Hopefully dream of him .................. as well.  😋    Yes. Dream on.

@hush puppy

Same as you, I like him 'cheeky & playful' too. 

~ Sweet dreams ~ 😊

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Deng Wei  :   "Love Of The Divine Tree" - Push For Reservations

On October 1, Sichuan Drills' "Meet "易" ("Yi" as from Su Yi Shui) Face" event was successfully launched.  The first battle (day) was a success and ended successfully!

The enthusiasm of the drill sisters and the active interaction of passers-by pushed the event to a climax.  The number of reservations for Xiaoshu was 600+! Wonderful performances on site, a wide variety of small gifts and rich activities for everyone to participate in the interaction. Weiwei and Xiaoshui's special check-in points, flower walls and handsome standees also caused screams on the scene!

Finally, special thanks to all Sichuan drills working on site for their hard work and sweat for this event.

This event will last until October 4th.  💎's from all over the world are welcome to check in and feel the atmosphere of the event! The excitement continues, the enthusiasm does not dissipate, and they are not finished yet...

Today, the 💎's in Chengdu held a Promotion For Reservations too.  A lot of passers-by in Chengdu. It is very successful! There is also a dance show!

They are so Creative.  Deng Wei brought them together from all over China.  It is good to make Friends this way.

Diamonds never cease to amaze me.🎉

Like you said, it's a great way to make friends. Unity is all ! 💜

• LOL 1

Deng Wei :   From The Perspective Of A Book-Fan Of Tu Shan Jing

Concerning Deng Wei's struggles, let us hear it from "Shallow Book Of The Past", A Book-Fan Of The Paper-Man Tu Shan Jing.

"Shallow Book Of The Past" says :

"The number of reservations for "Love Of The Divine Tree" is about to reach One Million.   Great !

Deng Wei is on "🔥".  Great !

About Deng Wei : 

I admit that I do have a Tu Shan Jing filter for him.  I have a preference for him.

To be honest, as a Book Fan of Tu Shan Jing, initially I had certainly hoped that a Traffic Star with some Fame, will play Tu Shan Jing.

It is normal for capital to trim the role of a character based on the "traffic and status of the actor".  Because "Traffic" itself, is Capital.

How much influence do actors have on their roles?

Let us take "Love Of The Divine Tree" for an example.  There are not many fans of the Original Book.  It is not a Hot IP.  But because of Deng Wei's popularity, "Su Yi Shui's character role" has remained "High" on the list of dramas to be broadcast.  This is the blessing of "traffic actors" on the role.

So, you can imagine how much traffic-blessing, Tan Jian Ci has given to  "Xiang Liu (Lost You Forever) ? His number of fans have risen to more than 10 Millions just between the official announcement of the commencement of filming for "LYF", and the broadcast of the 1st Season of "LYF".

Moreover, Liu Fan Tou joined his fan club after the official announcement of the start of filming.  The two sides joined forces and took the lead in the publicity positions of major platforms in all aspects, to promote the character - "Xiang Liu".  

They also released a lot of "Brainwashing Packages" to discredit Tu Shan Jing, and "Beautify" Xiang Liu.

In this regard, it must be said that TJC's team is really good at promoting and marketing the "XL" character.

As for Deng Wei, he only had more than "900,000 Fans" at that time.  And his company was quite "Useless".

Before the "Fan-Circle" was formed, Deng Wei was "Passive" in the face of all the Black Hot Searches.

Therefore it is very unlikely that I, as a Book-Fan of Tu Shan Jing is not anxious and depressed at all.

I looked through the entire domestic entertainment industry, and no one could play my "Paper-Man, Tu Shan Jing".

When the official announcement of the commencement of filming was made, I found that the Actor who played Tu Shan Jing, was actually "An Unknown New Actor", with only "More Than 900,000 Fans Only".  😒

At the beginning, I was really "Depressed".  And "Very Uneasy".

I was worried that Deng Wei had too few fans and was not well-known enough.  And Tu Shan Jing's role would not be kept.

To be honest, after watching the cold Pavilion Master in  "Miss The Dragon", and the photos of the Fashionable Man "Monster Boy" that burned my eyes, I felt that his "Temperament" was not suitable for Tu Shan Jing.  And that they were out of place.

At that time, my attitude was : "If the drama version does not meet expectations, I will just not watch it.  And let Tu Shan Jing live forever in the Original Work of "Lost You Forever".

But I still cannot sit back and do nothing.  From time to time, I click on Deng Wei's Weibo to see how many fans he has gained.  Hoping that he can gain more fans.  

Deng Wei was on a lot of weird, black searches at that time.  The marketing account said that he looks like Xiao Zhan and Liu Xue Yi. As a result, Deng Wei was scolded by their fans.  Saying that he was trying to "steal traffic from others".

To be honest, at that time, I did not know how Deng Wei looked like for a long time.  I felt that every photo of him in business, looked different.

Do not blame Deng Wei.  Blame me for the "Face Blindness"

I was able to accurately identify Deng Wei at a glance at his photo, after the broadcast of "Till The End Of The Moon".  At that time, there were more interviews and more materials.  The "Image" of Deng Wei gradually began to take shape in my mind.

The most serious black hot-search was the high-ranking black hot-search of him being a "Small Card Which Play Big", at the Airport.  

At that time, Deng Wei had few fans.  And I remember that there was "a bit of division" within his Fan-Circle.  

Most of his fans wanted to help clarify.  But there were also  a few who were "Angry" with his Manager, Ms Huang Hui, and did not want to clarify.

They said that if it had not been for her improper handling, Deng Wei would not have been on the Black Hot-Search.  They wanted to teach Huang Hui a lesson.

It is normal to have conflicting voices within the Fan-Circle.

At that time, many Book-Fans also went to help clarify.  We went to clarify because we were worried that if the incident got worse, Tu Shan Jing's character-role would be "Struck Off".

I dislike Yu Zheng.  Because he poured fuel on the fire.  And stepped on Deng Wei at that time.

Since March 2022, I have watched Deng Wei all the way.  Experienced all his Black Hot-Searches.  And also spoke up for him.  How should I put it ?

It felt a bit like having to clean up the mess my own child had created.  At the beginning, I was very depressed whenever I had to clarify for him.  I felt that this Actor was a bit "Unreliable".  I was so worried that  "His Reputation" would be ruined.  And Tu Shan Jing would be implicated.

Later, after experiencing too many Black Hot-Searches, I found that many of them were just for the sake of "blackening someone".  And had no real basis at all.  So, gradually I became de-sensitised to them.

Looking back, I found the Truth.  And began to feel sorry for Deng Wei.  I felt that he was also very miserable.  

During the broadcast of "Till The End Of The Moon", the leading actors also quarreled fiercely.  Deng Wei was scolded very badly.  But he had no power to fight back.  

Someone even said that, Tu Shan Jing played by Deng Wei in the next drama, "Lost You Forever" will not be like "TTEOTM".  There will be Book-Fans to protect him.

Tu Shan Jing is dearly loved by his Book-Fans.

In the public group, no one cares about what is being said about Deng Wei.  But anything being said against Tu Shan Jing will kill you for 3 days and 3 nights.

I still remember someone criticised  Tu Shan Jing's inner core in an interview.  She said that Tu Shan Jing is too obedient to his Grandmother.

This immediately went to the Hot-Search. And the team had to step in to settle the storm.  

Tu Shan Jing's fans actually do not like to stand out.  We are the Silent Majority.  But I absolutely cannot tolerate others pulling down and discrediting Tu Shan Jing.  This is the Truth.

Later, Deng Wei became Popular with Tu Shan Jing.  Deng Wei's Fan-Circle was formed.  And Deng Wei had more fans defending him.  His fans can also defend  his character-role, Tu Shan Jing.

Here, I would like to thank the fans who have always defended Tu Shan Jing.  I also thank Deng Wei for always defending Tu Shan Jing.  

Later, after reading Deng Wei's interpretation of Tu Shan Jing, I was always a little surprised to know that he also love Tu Shan Jing.  Wow!  Our heroes think alike.

Although the drama-version left many Book-Fans disappointed, I am now quite glad that Deng Wei played Tu Shan Jing.

I have witnessed original novels becoming popular.  But their characters fell from the "Altar", because of  the Film and Television Adaptations.  I have also witnessed that the original novel characters are popular.  But because the actors in the drama version are not so well-known, their roles are overshadowed by the other more popular actors and actresses.

In this world, capital is inclined towards actors with fame.  Of course, I have also witnessed many well-known traffic actors becoming popular with a certain role, only to become invincible in the next.

Actors and Roles complement each other.  The Life-Roles of actors are hard to come by.  It is also difficult for a Paper-Man to meet An Actor with high adaptability.  

Deng Wei and Tu Shan Jing are both very lucky.  

Deng Wei's acting career has just begun.  He will definitely encounter many roles in the future.  Even some "Classic Roles".

But the role of Tu Shan Jing is definitely a Milestone Figure for him.  A Turning Point in his Life.

The TV Series "LYF" is not perfect.  It has failed Tu Shan Jing and his Book-Fans.  Many of them abandoned the series.   I hate it too.  I hate that they had to interfere to ruin a Good Drama, in order to maximise the interests of their own actors.  

But as a Book-Fan of Tu Shan Jing, I am still Grateful to Deng Wei for his attentive performance, and his protection of Tu Shan Jing.  

I cannot imagine what would happen if another actor played my Paper-Man, Tu Shan Jing.  I dare not even think about it.

Now Deng Wei has become a Traffic Star.  He is his Own Capital.  He has the Right to Speak.  And can better protect his role.

Deng Wei has gone from being unknown to becoming famous. The sky is bright and there will be more and more good news.

Fans should not be misled by the brainwashing packages of haters.

Deng Wei is definitely a very smart person. He is talented in understanding the core of the role and figuring out the role. He interprets the role based on understanding the role.  And his acting is not routine.

If his acting is not good, the book-fans of Tu Shan Jing will definitely form a group to scold Deng Wei.

At present, the book-fans of Tu Shan Jing are scolding the drama party.  Scolding the drama party for changing Tu Shan Jing's role.  For subverting the drama.

Deng Wei's eyes are very moving.  And his words and deeds will make you feel that he is the person he plays.  Making us believe that there is such a person and such a story in another parallel world.

Of course, the actor and the role complement each other. For a role to become popular, it requires the right time, place and people.

First of all, the plot is the cornerstone.  The actor's acting skills are the blessing.  And the crew, director, costumes, props, and special effects are indispensable.

I look forward to meeting him in more roles and witnessing his growth.
I look forward to "Love Of The Divine Tree" and meeting him on the big screen.

My Say :  For An Ardent Book-Fan of Tu Shan Jing to says this, is the Greatest Tribute To Deng Wei's Acting Capability.  And I was also right to say that society is conservative.  Most people who do not know him, are at first taken aback by his past photos. When something negative happens, they immediately take an opposing stand against him.  I am glad that Deng Wei is able to win these people over with his Character and Righteousness.  With the TRUTH !

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

after watching the cold Pavilion Master in  "Miss The Dragon"

Pavillion Master is forever in my heart). For many reasons). It's the beginning of everything).

Re the "he looks like..." I totally disagree. He looks nothing like Lui Xueyi, for sure (IMO, LXY is a "sweet &classical) type, like a sculpture).

The only time I thought someone resembles DW is when I watched The Legend of Zhuohua, and the princess there was portrayed by the actress Claudia Wang.  I immediately googled her, and found out that she also comes from Inner Mongolia, hehe).

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Now Deng Wei has become a Traffic Star

I usually read a lot of comments how bad is to be named a traffic star. But I personally see nothing wrong here. It's the showbiz way of functioning,  way to the top. 

(Posted on:  Thursday, 3 October 2024)

Deng Wei :  Madame Figaro - His Cover Story

Some of his thoughts which I feel really stand out.  And deserves our attention :

Facing fans who traveled a long distance to the event to show their support, he would tremble in his heart.  "They could have been at work or school. Or had more important things to do." He tries his Best to remember every pair of Eyes that show Sincerity and Love to Him.  And then puts Gratitude and Responsibility in the next role."

(This is Gratitude.  And Reciprocation.  He will respond to our Kindness.)

"Craziness is a state of emotion of the character.  I prefer to look at the causes of his extreme emotions.  Acting is not a choice of character-setting.  But a question of thinking from the Heart.  And the emotional resonance of the character.  Only when you think thoroughly about a person's life, can you act absolutely naturally.  This is what we meant by a Sense Of Belief At The Beginning." 

(To me this is "Empathy". Deng Wei is a person who able to "Empathise" with (understand) others.  Most people cannot.  This is a Rare Quality. But also a "Burden".  You can empathise with others.  But others cannot understand you.  Because you understood, you will be "Tolerant" of others.  But others will not.  Is that not a Burden? Even a bit Unfair).

"The things I most want to do after work is to go home to sleep.  Make up for the sleep I lost on the set. Then spend time with my family.  This is the most guilty thing since I became an actor.  I really lost too much time.

I want to take my family to see the Desert in Ningxia.  And the Jungle in Yunnan.  But I need to consider the actual condition of each family member.  Such as health problems.  So I have been planning it but have not yet made it."

(He is a Filial Son)

(Posted on:  Wednesday, 3 October 2024)

Deng Wei  :   The Way He Speaks In An Interview

(From The Perspective Of The Same Book-Fan Of Tu Shan Jing - "Shallow Book Of The Past")

"I have always liked to watch interviews with Deng Wei. And admire him because of the spiritual world reflected in his conversations in interviews and live broadcasts.  They makes people admire and fascinated.

In this interview with Figaro, I was impressed by a few sentences:
1. "Use real efforts to break the problems that make you internally consumed."
(This sentence can be everyone's motto, I like it.)

2. "I think as an actor, I can resonate with the characters that only exist between words.  And  that kind of power is also powerful."
(Although I am not an actor, I agree with this statement.
Because this is how I resonate with my paper man Tu Shan Jing and have loved him for ten years.
The reason why actor Deng Wei has such a thorough understanding of the core of the role is due to his literary background, understanding ability, and his own talent. He can resonate with the characters that only exist between words. As an actor, this is a plus.
Some actors, after reading novels or scripts, have a wrong understanding of the core of the characters, and it is a disaster to perform them.)

3. "When no one cares about an actor, he must be able to endure loneliness.  And when the clouds are clear and the moon is bright, he must also be able to stay focused."
(This sentence, without the word "actor", is also applicable to ordinary people and can be regarded as a motto.  But for actor Deng Wei, being in the noisy entertainment industry is even more precious.)

4. In terms of role interpretation, Deng Wei is unwilling to start with a certain label: "Crazy is a state of emotion of the character. I prefer to see the cause of his extreme emotion. Acting is not a multiple-choice question on the character setting, but a thinking question that follows the emotional resonance between the heart and the character. Only when you think thoroughly about a person's life can you be absolutely natural when acting. This is what we meant by the sense of belief at the beginning."
(When the first season of "Lost You Forever" was popular, I sighed that Deng Wei was definitely a very smart person with a strong ability to understand. He really put a lot of effort in figuring out the core of the character.  And he is really talented.  So he can accurately and naturally bring the paper man to the audience.  It is actually a bit similar to the method of many authors when writing "let the character's personality drive the development of the plot".)

5. "Everyone likes Jing so much, and transfers their love for him to me. This is Deng Wei's luck."
(I hope and am willing to believe that this is his modesty, self-awareness and gratitude from the bottom of his heart.  With "Love Of The Divine Tree", he should know that the diamonds came because of Deng Wei.  Not just because of Tu Shan Jing.  But he also clearly knows that many people know him because of Tu Shan Jing. And then get to know him, like him, and fall in love with him. While he is grateful, he also realizes more clearly that the role is the foundation of an actor.  And it is crucial to play every role well.
He said: "Acting is the first, I must stick to this principle."
Bless actor Deng Wei with a sentence from the original interview: May the heavy rain between heaven and earth pour down.  But in front of him, it will only be a few trickles.
Go through the storm.  Wait for the clouds to clear.  And see the moon, and the sky will be bright.

My Say :

"Shallow Book Of The Past" is a Literature-Lover.  So she Evaluates things from the Literary Perspective.

Personally, I like Deng Wei's Wealth of Chinese (Mandarin) Vocabulary.  His Choice Of Words reflects his level of education, intelligence and literary superiority.  Very "Refined".   Yet "Trendy".  Not "Archaic".  He frequently uses words not used by other artistes.  

Deng Wei  :   "Love Of The Divine Tree" - One Million + Reservations

It has finally reached One Million Reservations & Beyond !!!  🎉🍾🎊   Reservations is still growing...   Well done 💎's.

(From Xuzhou Diamonds)

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085418866278443

What is the number of reservations needed for a C-Drama to be considered "Highly Anticipated" ?  

I would say there is No Fixed Number.  Neither is there a Ceiling to it.  The more the better.   It just helps to indicate the Popularity of the Lead Artistes, or the Novel.  And generates a "buzz".

"One Million" is just a Basic Benchmark.  Like a "Distinction" or "Principal" we aspire for in a college examination.  Below which are the less distinguished credits and passes.  

You all are free to add in your opinions.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085359294316564

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085150413783197

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085663251333156

for_DengW's tweet photo. LOTDT Weibo Update  ─ ขอบคุณสำหรับการรดน้ำต้นไม้ต้นเล็กๆ อย่างระมัดระวัง ในวันที่เราไม่ได้เจอกัน ต้นไม้เล็กๆ ก็ยังคงทำงานหนักเพื่อเติบโตขึ้น!  https://t.co/VhmXwD0b7v  #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为  #LoveoftheDivineTree  #อาจารย์มารหวนภพ https://t.co/HEdbElCKMg

Deng Wei  :   Magazine Ranking 2023-2024 Haute Couture

Deng Wei ranks 3rd in 2023-2024 Haute Couture in magazines ranking.  The ONLY male in top 10 ‼️ Notably, he has covered all HC categories - permanent members, corresponding members, and guest members, and also first to wear this Elie Saab latest piece globally.

1st Place: actress Liu Yi Fei.  2nd is Zhang Zi Yi.  Third is Deng Wei.  4th is Dilireba.

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. #DengWei #邓为 ranks 3rd in 2023-2024 Haute Couture in magazines ranking, being the ONLY male in top 10 ‼️  Notably, DW has covered all HC categories - permanent members, corresponding members, and guest members, and also first to wear this Elie Saab latest piece globally  All in https://t.co/Vbk9OeYRuM

Deng Wei  :   Weibo Updates - Photos From Paris

Deng Wei is really a wonderful person.

He went to the fashion capital of Paris, wearing out-of-season clothes to watch the shows. He was fashionable and confident in front of the camera.  And he talked freely.

But outside of work, he likes to wear old clothes from three years ago.  With torn pants, eat instant noodles, and go to art exhibitions.

He separates work from life.  Does not indulge in the glamorous world.  Enjoys daily life.  Gets relaxation and nourishment in life.  And enriches his spiritual world. He is so charming.

DengWeiTH's tweet photo. 20241003 | เติ้งเหวยโพสต์เว่ยป๋อ:   “บางช่วงเวลา” ————————————————— https://t.co/SA3f5qHCvb  #เติ้งเหวย #邓为 #DengWei https://t.co/PdFV3uz0GY

DengWeiDiamond's tweet photo. จ๊ะเอ๋!!มีคนมาอัพเดทโปรไฟล์ครับ!! น่ารักอีกแล้วคุณเติ้ง  📅2024.10.03 DengWei Instagram Update   💎https://t.co/rfzZv5ld5b  #DengWei #邓为 #เติ้งเหวย. https://t.co/0y6679KH5X

Sailom991s's tweet photo. Museum ของชอบเขาแหละ #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/7NcOex7d07

Spoiler

Sailom991s's tweet photo. Museum ของชอบเขาแหละ #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/7NcOex7d07

Sailom991s's tweet photo. ที่เห็นถือกระเป๋าคือพกบะหมี่ไปจากจีนหรอ 🤣🤣🤣 #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/lGKRrsNnSx

DengWeiTH's tweet photo. 20241003 | เติ้งเหวยโพสต์เว่ยป๋อ:   “บางช่วงเวลา” ————————————————— https://t.co/SA3f5qHCvb  #เติ้งเหวย #邓为 #DengWei https://t.co/PdFV3uz0GY

DengWeiTH's tweet photo. https://t.co/2HRtuXj4pu

June5_raindrops's tweet photo. 20271003 邓为D_ IG "Live My Life" https://t.co/q6ECzwGDJ1 #邓为 #DengWei #เติ้งเหวย https://t.co/IzSWx4KsPh

June5_raindrops's tweet photo. 20271003 邓为D_ IG "Live My Life" https://t.co/q6ECzwGDJ1 #邓为 #DengWei #เติ้งเหวย https://t.co/IzSWx4KsPh

59 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Deng Wei  :   Weibo Updates - Photos From Paris

DengWeiDiamond's tweet photo. จ๊ะเอ๋!!มีคนมาอัพเดทโปรไฟล์ครับ!! น่ารักอีกแล้วคุณเติ้ง  📅2024.10.03 DengWei Instagram Update   💎https://t.co/rfzZv5ld5b  #DengWei #邓为 #เติ้งเหวย. https://t.co/0y6679KH5X

Reveal hidden contents

Sailom991s's tweet photo. ที่เห็นถือกระเป๋าคือพกบะหมี่ไปจากจีนหรอ 🤣🤣🤣 #เติ้งเหวย #Dengwei #邓为 https://t.co/lGKRrsNnSx

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldvanderkemp/

Deng Wei is seen on IG of

Ronald van der Kemp
Dutch fashion designer
15 minutes ago, S H Chan said:

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldvanderkemp/

Deng Wei is seen on IG of

Ronald van der Kemp
Dutch fashion designer

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldvanderkemp/p/DApnvgPoLN-/

(Posted on:   Friday, 4 October 2024)

Deng Wei  :   "Love Of The Divine Tree"Sichuan 💎's Working Hard On Reservations 

They took a Lunch-Break :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085740414205975

The Desert Of Ningxia :

Deng Wei said he wanted  to take his Family to see the Deserts of Zhongwei, Ningxia.  The Zhongwei Tourism Bureau directly contacted him! I hope Deng Wei's is able to make it a Reality this time.

[good]

(Posted on:   Friday, 4 October 2024)

Deng Wei :  Figaro Hommes Golden Nine Issue

Read The Cover Story.

Cover Story | Deng Wei: Still Waters Run Deep

Cover Story | Deng Wei: Still Waters Run Deep

The popularity of "Lost You Forever" directly demonstrates the role effect of Deng Wei. When we were moved to tears by Tu Shanjing's clear and sincere, yet devastated life, Deng Wei as an actor...

I love "His Story".    But I do not like the Title "Still Waters Run Deep".  Sounds too "Pretentious".  And Deng Wei is Not a Pretentious Person.

The 2 Excerpts Below From His Cover Story, will make us understand why he is not accepting a New Project yet.  He is a Serious Actor :

Treating every role in this way, he also feel "fatigued".  "Others may think that "Lost You Forever" is popular.  Tu Shan Jing is a big hit.  Deng Wei should take advantage of the momentum and run at a faster speed.  But I do not want to and I dare not.  Because that would make me irresponsible for the next role."

After filming several dramas in a row, he chose to rest for a while.  Just like a horse that  was galloping at full speed, and temporarily switched to a mode of waiting for the opportunity to go.  He says :  "An Actor is An Arrow.  Only by sharpening himself, can he hit the Destined Role."

(Even at this moment, Tu Shan Jing's voice is still lingering.  Zheng Shi and Su Yi Shui are ready to shoot.  But Deng Wei still inertially returns to the state of Self-Immersion.)

He says : "This time I will tune all the voices in my heart, back to Deng Wei's channel.  And then start to be a "Reader" again to meet New Challenges."

My Say :  He is such a Nice Person.  At times I feel that he is still "A Child".  I have said before.  In Page 48.  That "External Camouflages" are nothing compared to "Internal Attributes".  I am sure eventually, more and more people will come to like him.  His Technique of "Acting" is indeed extremely "Tiring".  Because he literally "Lives As Some One Else" for the entire duration of the filmings.

This Dress in the picture below is a Creation of the Dutch Fashion Designer, Ronald Van Der Kemp.  So it is only natural that it appears in his Instagram.

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. Figaro Haute Couture claiming thread  + Ronald Van Der Kemp Instagram Post  🔗 https://t.co/auMRJjs3cD  #DengWei #邓为 https://t.co/xCOyGMCVr7

(Posted on: Friday, 4 October 2024)

Deng Wei :  Miscellaneous

1) A Clip From Paris :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5082870352642073

2) Deng Wei was embarrassed & blushed when he failed to pass the Airport Scan :

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5085512231223336

3) 💎's Are Still Promoting "Love Of The Divine Tree" in Zhengzhou, Henan & Wuhan :

They Say :"On the first day of the promotion, the scene was very popular, far exceeding our expectations. Everyone praised our flower wall for being super beautiful.  And said that Deng Wei was so handsome😄
Many people know Deng Wei Tushan Jing/Ye Shiqi.  It  left a deep impression on the viewers At the same time, they are also looking forward to the broadcast of his first male lead drama. Every time I hear such words, I feel very moved and want to send all the gifts to him. 
Originally, today's event was going to end at 2:30 pm.  But the mall was very satisfied with the quality of our event and directly extended it to the whole day. I was really relieved and excited to get this news. The sincerity of  💎'scan really move everything.
We also received the same old sauerkraut noodles sent by Wei Wei.  Thank you very much. We will do our best🥰
My head is buzzing, please forgive me for not being able to reply in time!"

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5086123878187085

4) A Little Bit About  Su Yi Shui ("Love Of The Divine Tree")

Is a character who is happy to take revenge and is decisive in killing. As a demon child, he has entered the immortal gate.  But he has a clear distinction between love and hate. He has the love and sorrow of a mortal body. He is not bound by the immortal gate.  Nor is he bewitched by the magic. There are three thousand ways.  But Su Yishui only walks his own way. Whether he is a demon or an immortal is up to his heart.

5) Booting Ceremony Of "Love Of The Divine Tree" (An Old Clip)

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5086215917994054

Spoiler

1) Are you all currently watching any C-Drama?  I cannot find a good one.  So I watch Old C-Dramas.

2) I laugh at the Antics of a certain actress.  Not a singer.  But had a Concert recently.  Dancing & Singing.  And "Crying" that she was being unfairly criticised by the public.  Just to garner Sympathy & More Fans.

just_DengWeiD's tweet photo. Vogue Weibo Update 05-10-24  “The theme of “lying down” at the last stop of Paris Fashion Week—so many people want to just lie flat!”  #DengWeixDiorSS25 #DengWei #ParisFashionWeek  #Dior #เติ้งเหวย #邓为 #DiorSS25 @Dior  🔗 https://t.co/x6IIuq5Ja3 https://t.co/kzVq5Grj75