[Upcoming Drama 2024] Because I Want No Loss, 손해 보기 싫어서-Shin Min Ah & Kim Young-dae- Premieres in 2024

larus

Drama: Because I Want No Loss

Hangul: 손해 보기 싫어서

Genre: romance, comedy

Network: tvN

Episodes:

Director: Kim Jung Shik (Work Later, Drink Now, Strong Girl Namsoon)

Writer: Kim Hye Young (Her Privite Life)

Release Date: 2024

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Because I Want No Loss tells the romantic story of a woman who entered a fake marriage so that she doesn't lose her money and a man who became a fake groom because he doesn't want to harm her.  

Cast

Shin Min Ah as Son Ha Young

Kim Young-dae as Kim Ji Wook

Lee Sang Yi as Bok Gyu Hyun

Han Ji Hyun as

Jeon Hye Won as Kwon I Rin

Character descriptions

Son Hae Young (Shin Min Ah) is a person who dislikes losing money in any kind of situation. One day, her promotion at her company was in danger so she decided to have a fake marriage. 

Kim Ji Wook (Kim Young Dae) is a night shift part-timer at a convenience store and known for being a good person in the neighborhood. He always lends a helping hand to those who are in need. One day, his regular customer in the convenience store proposed to give him another part-time job which is to be her fake groom. 

Kwon I Rin (Jeon Hye Won) is a human resource employee under the same education company as Son Ha Young. She is known for her beautiful smile and bubbly personality. 

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

by lo_ve, June 26, 2023
13 11

Shin Min Ah will reportedly lead another romantic comedy K-drama!

On June 26, media outlets reported that Shin Min Ah would be working with writer Kim Hye Young in the upcoming K-drama titled Because I Want No Loss (working title).

Shin Min Ah's agency O& Entertainment responded to the circulating reports. According to them, Shin Min Ah received the offer to star in Because I Want No Loss  and is positively reviewing it.

The upcoming series will tell the romantic story of a woman who entered a fake marriage so that she doesn't lose her money and a man who became a fake groom because he doesn't want to harm her.  

Shin Min Ah was offered to play the role of Son Ha Young, a woman who got into a fake marriage with a part-timer because she didn't want to lose money. 

The upcoming K-drama will be written by Kim Hye Young, the same writer of the K-drama Her Private Life.

There are no other details revealed yet regarding the broadcast channel and release date of the upcoming series. 

jQjZ7O_2f.jpg

Shin Min Ah is known for starring in several hit romantic comedy projects. 

Back in 2021, she also successfully starred in the romantic comedy K-drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha with Kim Seon Ho, Lee Sang Yi, In Gyo Jin, Lee Bong Ryun, and Jo Han Chul

Last year, Shin Min Ah participated in the K-drama Our Blues

Aside from Because I Want No Loss, Shin Min Ah will also lead the upcoming K-drama I am a Nurse, a Human directed by Lee Hyung Min and written by Kim Hyun Ah.

Shin Min Ah is known for being the main lead of the hit K-dramas Chief of Staff, Tomorrow With You, Oh My Venus, My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, A Love to Kill, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-min-ah-in-talks-to-lead-a-new-romantic-comedy-k-drama

Shin Min Ah In Talks To Star In New Rom-Com Drama By “Her Private Life” Writer

Jun 26, 2023
by S. Kim

20230626073733_Shin-Min-Ah-01.jpg?s=900x

Shin Min Ah may be starring in a new drama!

On June 26, STARNEWS reported that Shin Min Ah will star in the new drama “Because I Want No Loss” (literal title) as the female lead.

In response to the report, Shin Min Ah’s agency AM Entertainment shared, “[The actress] received an offer to star in ‘Because I Want No Loss’ and is reviewing the offer positively.”

Written by writer Kim Hye Young of “Her Private Life,” “Because I Want No Loss” is a new rom-com drama which tells the story between a woman who fakes her marriage because she doesn’t want to take any loss and a man who becomes her fake husband because he doesn’t want to cause any harm.

Shin Min Ah was offered to play the role of Son Hae Young who gets married to Kim Ji Wook, a part-time worker at a convenience store, because she doesn’t want to become disadvantaged.

Shin Min Ah previously showcased her acting skills through dramas including “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” “Oh My Venus,” and “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” Anticipation is high for the return of rom-com queen Shin Min Ah after a year since her last drama “Our Blues.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596448wpp/shin-min-ah-in-talks-to-star-in-new-rom-com-drama-by-her-private-life-writer

20230804014636_Lee-Jong-Won-Shin-Min-Ah.Lee Jong Won Joins Shin Min Ah In Talks For Upcoming Rom-Com Drama

Aug 4, 2023
by S. Kim

Lee Jong Won and Shin Min Ah may star in a new drama together!

On August 3, Sports Today reported that actor Lee Jong Won will star in the new drama “Because I Want No Loss” (literal title) as the male lead.

In response to the report, Lee Jong Won’s agency Eco Global Group shared on August 4, “It is true that Lee Jong Won received an offer [to star in] ‘Because I Want No Loss.’ He is currently reviewing [the offer] positively.”

Written by writer Kim Hye Young of “Her Private Life,” “Because I Want No Loss” is a rom-com drama which tells the story between a woman who fakes her marriage because she doesn’t want to take any loss and a man who becomes her fake husband because he doesn’t want to cause any harm. Shin Min Ah is currently in talks for the female lead role of Son Hae Young.

Lee Jong Won has reportedly been offered the role of Kim Ji Wook, a night shift part-timer at a convenience store who is called a citizen police officer and righteous man in the neighborhood.

Last year, Lee Jong Won impressed through the MBC drama “Golden Spoon” and won Rookie of the Year at the 2022 MBC Drama Awards. The actor is currently gearing up for the release of MBC’s new drama “Flowers that Bloom at Night” co-starring Honey Lee.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1605150wpp/lee-jong-won-joins-shin-min-ah-in-talks-for-upcoming-rom-com-drama

The Golden Spoon star Lee Jong Won in talks to join Shin Min Ah for romance drama Because I Want No Loss

The Golden Spoon actor Lee Jong Won is said to star with Shin Min Ah in Because I Want No Loss; The actor's agency Echo Global Group has responded to the reports.

Written by Inaas Fatima Khan Updated on Aug 04, 2023   |  06:37 PM IST  |  285.9K

1991162483_lee-jong-won-shin-min-ah.jpg

The Golden Spoon actor Lee Jong Won who showed his ability to deliver amazing acting skills is in talks to join Shin Min Ah for the new acting project. The actor is offered a role for an upcoming K-drama called Because I Want No Loss alongside Hometown Cha Cha Cha star as the main character. Here is what the agency of the actor has to say about it.

The Golden Spoon actor Lee Jong Won who showed his ability to deliver amazing acting skills is in talks to join Shin Min Ah for the new acting project. The actor is offered a role for an upcoming K-drama called Because I Want No Loss alongside Hometown Cha Cha Cha star as the main character. Here is what the agency of the actor has to say about it.

About Because I Want No Loss 

This romantic comedy K-drama is a story about a woman who does not wish to lose any money and a man who is trying to avoid causing harm to the female lead. Kim Ji Wook married Son Hae Young so that she can achieve her goal while the relationship they hold is all fake. It is expected that this K-drama will be filled with anecdotes of hilarious moments and blooming romance between contrasting characters. 

This romantic comedy K-drama is a story about a woman who does not wish to lose any money and a man who is trying to avoid causing harm to the female lead. Kim Ji Wook married Son Hae Young so that she can achieve her goal while the relationship they hold is all fake. It is expected that this K-drama will be filled with anecdotes of hilarious moments and blooming romance between contrasting characters. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/the-golden-spoon-star-lee-jong-won-in-talks-to-join-shin-min-ah-for-romance-drama-because-i-want-no-loss-1233997

It looks like the cast of Lee Jong Won felt down. To the lateast news Kim Young Dae took the role after all. 

News bites: September 2, 2023

by tccolb

Shin Mina (Our Blues) is lining up a busy schedule with preparations now underway for Because I Want No Loss and reportedly playing her fake husband is Kim Young-dae (The Forbidden Marriage). The rom-com is expected to broadcast on tvN next year, with scripts by Kim Hye-young (Her Private Life). [10 Asia]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/09/news-bites-september-2-2023/

Exclusive] Kim Young-dae, Shin Min-ah's man... 'I don't want to lose money' main character confirmed

BF.34391459.1.jpg

Actor Kim Young-dae was selected for the lead role in 'I don't want to lose money'.

As a result of coverage of TenAsia on the 1st, it was confirmed that Kim Young-dae was cast for the male lead role in the new drama 'I don't want to lose money'. The female lead is 'Loco Queen' Shin Min-ah. 'Because I Don't Want to Lose It' is a comical romance between a woman who faked marriage because she didn't want to lose money and a man who became a fake groom because he didn't want to avoid it. Kim Yeong-dae plays Kim Ji-wook, a night part-time job at a convenience store called a civil police officer and a righteous man. Angel part-timer Kim Ji-wook, who has a personality that can't turn away from others who need help and has sincerity, meets the worst regular customer, Ha Hae-young (played by Shin Min-ah), and receives a 'suspicious proposal'.

Shin Min-ah plays Damo-young, a woman who doesn't want to lose. She doesn't get enough love from her mother, her ex-boyfriend is married to someone else, and she doesn't get any benefits at work because she's unmarried. She is a character who loses big time in her family, company, and relationship.

From convenience store part-timers and customers to a suspicious in-house couple, we'll be interested to see what kind of loco chemistry they'll have. "Because I Don't Want to Lose" is scheduled to air on tvN next year.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2023090182344

• 2 weeks later...

20230913020253_Shin-Min-Ah-Kim-Young-DaeShin Min Ah And Kim Young Dae Confirmed For New Rom-Com Drama

Sep 13, 2023
by S. Kim

Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae will be acting as a fake married couple!

On September 13, TVING confirmed the casting of Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae as the leads for its upcoming drama “Because I Want No Loss” (literal title).

Written by writer Kim Hye Young of “Her Private Life,” “Because I Want No Loss” is a rom-com drama which tells the story between a woman who fakes her marriage because she doesn’t want to take any loss and a man who becomes her fake husband because he doesn’t want to cause any harm.

Shin Min Ah will take on the role of Son Hae Young, who hates to lose money no matter when, where, and with whom. When she is at risk of missing out on a promotion at her company, she plans a fake marriage.

Kim Young Dae will play Kim Ji Wook, a night shift part-timer at a convenience store who is called a civilian police officer and righteous man in the neighborhood. He receives an unlikely proposal from Son Hae Young, a customer with whom he feels especially incompatible, and accepts to act the part of a fake groom as another part-time job. Previously, Lee Jong Won was in talks for the role.

The production team remarked, “‘Because I Want No Loss’ is a romantic comedy that [viewers] can enjoy without thinking too much for the first time in a long while amidst the flood of various genres. It is a drama that can’t hurt watching because we have enabled realism by adding relatable realistic stories.”

“Because I Want No Loss” is set to be released next year. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613416wpp/shin-min-ah-and-kim-young-dae-confirmed-for-new-rom-com-drama

September 13 2023

Shin Min-A and Kim Young-Dae cast in tvN drama “Because I Want No Loss”

Because_I_Want_No_Loss-a00.jpg

Shin Min-A and Kim Young-Dae are cast for lead roles in tvN drama series “Because I Want No Loss” (literal title). The romantic-comedy is about a woman who hates to lose money and a young man who is full of justice. They enter into a fake marriage. The screenplay is written by Kim Hye-Young (“Her Private Life“) and directed by Kim Jung-Sik (“Work Later, Drink Now“).

The drama series will first air sometime next year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Son Hae-Young (Shin Min-A) is the type of person who doesn’t want to lose money under any circumstance. When growing up, she had to share her mother’s love with others. She often found her partners in relationships below her break even point. Now, Son Hae-Young faces the possibility of missing out on a job promotion at her workplace. To avoid such a loss, she makes a plan for a fake wedding. She recruits Kim Ji-Wook (Kim Young-Dae) to be her fiance. Kim Ji-Wook works part-time as a cashier at a convenience store. He is the type of person who can’t ignore people in need and tries to do the right thing. He is smooth with every customer at the convenience store, except for one person. That person is Son Hae-Young. When she suddenly asks him to become the fake groom at her wedding, he somehow accepts her offer.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/shin-min-a-and-kim-young-dae-cast-in-tvn-drama-because-i-want-no-loss

by lo_ve, September 13, 2023
2 4

Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae are confirmed to work together for a new TVING K-drama.

TVING announced on September 13th that Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae will be leading the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama Because I Want No Loss

Because I Want No Loss is the next work of director Kim Jung Sik (Work Later, Drink Now) and writer Kim Hye Young (Her Private Life). It will be produced by CJ ENM Studios and Bon Factory. 

The upcoming K-drama will tell the romance between a man who decided to be the fake groom to a woman to not cause any harm to her, and a woman who doesn't want to lose to anything that she even fakes her marriage.

The production team of the upcoming series shared, "Because I Want No Loss is a romantic comedy that viewers can enjoy without thinking too much amidst the various genres that are released nowadays. The K-drama will showcase a realistic story that viewers can easily sympathize with."

Because I Want No Loss will premiere both on tvN and OTT platform, TVING. It is scheduled to air next year. 

Xd8dxw_2f.png

Shin Min Ah will portray the role of Son Hae Young. She is a person who dislikes losing money in any kind of situation. One day, her promotion at her company was in danger so she decided to have a fake marriage. 

This will be one of the upcoming K-dramas of Shin Min Ah. The actress is also set to lead the new series Bad Relationship and I am a Nurse, a Human. She last starred in the 2022 K-drama Our Blues

Kim Young Dae on the other hand will give life to the character named Kim Ji Wook. He is a night shift part-timer at a convenience store and known for being a good person in the neighborhood. He always lends a helping hand to those who are in need. One day, his regular customer in the convenience store proposed to give him another part-time job which is to be her fake groom. 

This year, Kim Young Dae will first lead the historical K-drama The Moon that Rises in the Day with Pyo Ye Jin. After this, he will focus on filming for Because I Want No Loss.

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-min-ah-pairs-up-with-kim-young-dae-in-a-new-romantic-comedy-k-drama

CONFIRMED! Shin Min Ah Teams Up with Kim Young Dae in ‘Because I Want No Loss’

BY Geca Wills Sep 12, 2023 09:22 PM EDT

Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae will pose as a couple in the upcoming K-drama "Because I Want No Loss." 

After being offered to headline the upcoming series, the Hallyu queen confirmed her appearance in "Because I Want No Loss."

Shin Min Ah, Kim Young Dae Become Fake Couple in 'Because I Want No Loss'

According to a report, the forthcoming K-drama is a romance series penned by Kim Hye Young of "Her Private Life."

Shin Min Ah takes on the role of Son Hae Young, who agrees to be a fake bride because she doesn't want to suffer a loss, while Kim Young Dae portrays the character of Kim Ji Wook, the fake groom who doesn't want to cause harm to other people. 

shin-min-ah-kim-young-dae.png?w=820

In the story, Son Hae Young has her fair share of relationship fallout that often leads to her break down. When she is on the verge of losing out on promotion, she decides to stage a fake wedding.

As for Kim Ji Wook, he is known in the community as a righteous man. Working as a police officer during the day and, at the same time, as a night shift worker at a convenience store.

He finds himself getting a bizarre offer from Hae Young, a customer that he meets at the confidence store. Ji Wook then accepts the offer as a part-time fake groom to Son Hae Young.

Following the confirmation of lead stars, "Because I Want No Loss" is slated to premiere in 2024 via tvN and TVING.

While the upcoming K-drama will be the duo's first project together, viewers are thrilled to see the on-screen chemistry of Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae as they play a fake couple.

Apart from her upcoming K-drama "Because I Want No Loss," she is set to headline a slew of upcoming projects in the coming year.

After the 2022 hit K-drama "Our Blues," Shin Min Ah will have 3 more projects.

Helmed by "Our Blues" director Kim Kyu Tae, the actress will play a lead role in the drama "Here." She will be reunited with Ha Ji Min and Lee Byung Hun, who also starred in the 2022 omnibus-style series.

Adding to the list of cast members are Nam Joo Hyuk and Bae Sung Woo.

Moreover, Shin Min Ah will also star in the upcoming medical romance drama "I am a Nurse, a Human." Based on the title of the same name, the soon-to-be released series is directed by Lee Hyung Min of "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon."

Adding to the list of Shin Min Ah's new dramas is the thriller crime series "Bad Relationship."

Based on the webtoon of the same name, she will be teaming up with "Squid Game" star Park Hae Soo.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/131228/20230912/confirmed-shin-min-ah-teams-up-kim-young-dae-because-i-want-no-loss.htm

• 3 months later...
by lo_ve, January 3, 2024
38 39

Lee Sang Yi is set to reunite with Shin Min Ah in the upcoming K-drama Because I Want No Loss.

On January 3, Lee Sang Yi's agency GOODFRIENDS Company officially confirmed that Lee Sang Yi will be one of the main leads of the upcoming tvN K-drama Because I Want No Loss.

It was previously revealed that the upcoming K-drama will be led by Shin Min Ah and Kim Young Dae

This will be the reunion of Lee Sang Yi and Shin Min Ah after three years. The two worked together in the hit 2021 K-drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha wherein Lee Sang Yi was the second main lead. 

This will be the first official project of Lee Sang Yi for 2024. 

Lee Sang Yi is currently starring in the SBS K-drama My Demon with Kim Yoo Jung, Song Kang, Kim Hae Sook, Jo Hye Joo, Lee Yoon Ji, and more.

0wb8b4_2f.png

Because I Want No Loss will tell the romance between a woman who decided to fake a wedding so she would not lose money and a man who decided to be the fake groom because he doesn't want to get hurt. 

The upcoming K-drama will be the collaboration work of director Kim Jung Shik (Strong Girl Namsoon and Work Later, Drink Now) and writer Kim Hye Young (Her Private Life). 

Shin Min Ah will portray the role of Son Ha Young, a person who doesn't want to lose any money in any situation. One day, she becomes in danger of missing out on a job promotion so she decides to fake a wedding. 

Kim Young Dae will portray the role of Ji Wook, a part-timer at a convenience store. Son Ha Young is a regular at the convenience store. One day, Son Ha Young asked him to be a fake groom at her wedding and he accepted the offer. 

Meanwhile, there are no details yet on the character of Lee Sang Yin in the upcoming series. 

Because I Want No Loss will premiere this year. It will be released through TVING and tvN. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sang-yi-to-reunite-with-shin-min-ah-in-a-new-tvn-k-drama

News bites: January 8, 2024

by tccolb

news-p.v1.20240108.30af190d7cd04382b64c6

Lee Sang-yi (My Demon) has been added to the cast of Because I Want No Loss, joining Shin Mina (Our Blues) and Kim Young-dae (Moon in the Day) in the rom-com. Slated to air this year on both tvN and TVING, I’m just hoping that Lee has his own loveline because a rehash of Hometown Cha-Cha-Charsquo;s love triangle would just be cruel. [Sports Kyunghyang]

https://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?art_id=202401080954003

by lo_ve, January 12, 2024
3 0

Han Ji Hyun is currently in talks to reunite with Kim Young Dae in a new K-drama.

On January 12, media outlet YTN News reported that Han Ji Hyun would be joining the upcoming K-drama Because I Want No Loss. She will be working with main leads Shin Min Ah, Kim Young Dae, and Lee Sang Yi

If Han Ji Hyun confirms her casting, this will be her reunion with Kim Young Dae after three years. The two worked together as siblings in the hit K-drama The Penthouse: War in Life. It seems like Because I Want No Loss will have a lot of reunion ongoing with The Penthouse: War in Life and  Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (Shin Min Ah and Lee Sang Yi) stars. 

This K-drama will possibly be the second upcoming series from Han Ji Hyun. The actress is also set to lead the upcoming mystery thriller K-drama Look at Me with Lee Min Ki.

Han Ji Hyun was last seen in the 2022 K-drama Cheer Up with Bae In Hyuk, Kim Hyun Jin, Jang Gyu Ri, Lee Min Jae, and Lee Eun Saem

Many are already looking forward to Han Ji Hyun's next endeavors.

BdxVY6_2f.jpg

Because I Want No Loss will reveal the romance story between a woman who decided to fake a wedding so she would not lose money and a man who decided to be the fake groom because he doesn't want to get hurt. 

The upcoming K-drama will be helmed by director Kim Jung Shik (Strong Girl Namsoon and Work Later, Drink Now) and writer Kim Hye Young (Her Private Life). 

Shin Min Ah will give life to the role of Son Ha Young, a person who doesn't want to lose any money in any situation and resorted to a fake wedding to not miss out on a job promotion. Kim Young Dae on the other hand will portray as Ji Wook, a part-timer at a convenience store. He will play the role of the fake groom. 

Meanwhile, no details have been revealed yet on the character that was offered to Han Ji Hyun. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/penthouse-siblings-han-ji-hyun-and-kim-young-dae-will-reportedly-reunite-in-a-new-tvn-k-drama

by lo_ve, January 15, 2024
1 1

After My Dearest, Jeon Hye Won will be joining the upcoming tvN K-drama Because I Want No Loss led by Shin Min Ah.

On January 15, it was officially confirmed that the first project of Jeon Hye Won for 2024 will be the romantic comedy K-drama Because I Want No Loss.

Jeon Hye Won made her acting debut in 2015. She has starred in various K-dramas and films. 

Just last year, she became more known after being cast in the two-part series My Dearest. She portrayed the role of Crown Princess Kang Bin and worked closely with main leads Namkoong Min, Ahn Eun Jin, Lee Hak Joo, Lee Da In, Kim Yoon Woo, and So Yoo Jin

Jeon Hye Won is also known for being included in the works Under the Queen's Umbrella, Love All Play, Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce), Our Beloved Summer, True Beauty, 20th Century Girl, and more. 

2w3ykO_2f.jpg

The upcoming K-drama Because I Want No Loss will be led by Shin Min Ah, Kim Young Dae, Lee Sang Yi, and Han Ji Hyun

Because I Want No Loss will be the collaboration work of director Kim Jung Shik (Strong Girl Namsoon and Work Later, Drink Now) and writer Kim Hye Young (Her Private Life).

The K-drama will depict the romance between a woman who decided to fake a wedding to not lose money and a part-time worker at a convenience store who decided to be the fake groom. 

In the play, Jeon Hye Won will portray the role of Kwon I Rin. She is a human resource employee under the same education company as Shin Min Ah's character Son Ha Young. She is known for her beautiful smile and bubbly personality. 

Because I Want No Loss will air both on TVING and tvN within the year. There is no confirmation yet on the start of filming date of the upcoming K-drama.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jeon-hye-won-confirmed-to-play-the-role-of-shin-min-ah-s-colleague-in-a-new-k-drama

‘Song of Death’ and ‘Lovers’ Jeon Hye-won “I want to work without rest” [New Year Interview]

a00fd0ce-1ea1-4905-8434-b763e7b398bb.jpg

What are the chances that a film that you unexpectedly appear in will be submitted to the Busan International Film Festival? Even acting started by chance. Jeon Hye-won described her process of earning the title of actress as 'coincidence'. However, when watching her show off her outstanding acting skills in 'Lovers', 'To You at a Speed of 493km', and 'Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Composition', the word 'fate' rather than 'coincidence' comes to mind.

Jeon Hye-won recently had an exclusive interview with her magazine at a cafe in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul and told various stories. The charm of the human Jeon Hye-won stood out in her honest and easy-going appearance. When she mentioned the works she had appeared in so far, her passion for acting was generously expressed.

The work that helped Jeon Ye-won leave a strong impression on the small screen recently is 'Lovers'. Jeon Hye-won said she felt pressured because Kang Bin was a character who existed in real history. She said, "She was a real person, so she showed a lot of interest. I prepared as hard as I felt the pressure. When I did that, she showed more interest than I expected." Jeon Hye-won felt proud after seeing her reaction through DM and comments.

10 days in 2024

Jeon Hye-won has proven her outstanding acting skills many times. But surprisingly, she didn't dream of her acting from the beginning. Jeon Hye-won said, "She often took a break from ballet because she wasn't feeling well. While taking a break from ballet, she went to an acting academy. It happened by chance." Then, people from Im Kwon Taek College of Film and Arts came to the academy saying they were filming a graduation film, and by no means, this film in which he appeared was headed to the Busan International Film Festival.

Jeon Hye-won said, "Everything happened by chance. I saw myself on screen for the first time at the Busan International Film Festival. I thought there was a lot to fix and that it wasn't good, so I thought, 'I need to do it properly.' When I saw me, everything felt uncomfortable. My thoughts about acting changed. “At that time, my desire to do it right grew.” Hyewon Jeon's goal is to 'continually continue to produce work.' In the long run, I hope that she will remain as a subtly memorable actor.

Jeon Hye-won continues her hard work by being cast in the drama 'Because I Don't Want to Lose'. The news that he will be collaborating with Shin Min-ah in this work was reported through this newspaper's coverage. It is expected that we will be able to see his delicate acting in the new year as well. "I've shown many different sides of myself so far, but this year I want to show a new, deeper side. 'Did Jeon Hye-won have this kind of side?' “It’s to the point where I want to do well. As a human being, Jeon Hye-won, I want to do well.”

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2024011717110001238

• 2 weeks later...
by lo_ve, February 1, 2024
1 0

Lee Yoo Jin will be joining the upcoming tvN K-drama Because I Want No Loss as Lee Sang Yi's secretary.

On February 1, media outlet OSEN revealed that Lee Yoo Jin will be added to the cast of the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama Because I Want No Loss. According to reports, the K-drama has started filming. 

Because I Want No Loss is the latest work of director Kim Jung Shik (Strong Girl Namsoon and Work Later, Drink Now) and writer Kim Hye Young (Her Private Life). 

The upcoming K-drama will showcase the love story between a woman who decided to fake a wedding so she would not lose money and a man who decided to be the fake groom because he doesn't want to get hurt. 

It will be led by Shin Min Ah, Kim Young Dae, Lee Sang Yi, Han Ji Hyun, and Jeon Hye Won

In the series, Lee Yoo Jin will portray the role of Yeo Ha Jun, the secretary of the third-generation conglomerate Bok Gyu Hyun, played by Lee Sang Yi.

Because I Want No Loss will exclusively premiere on tvN and it is scheduled to air this year. 

kAORzw_2f.jpg

This will be the comeback K-drama of Lee Yoo Jin after almost two years. 

He was last seen in the K-drama Three Bold Siblings with Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, Lee Tae Sung, Kim So Eun, Kim Seung Soo, and more. 

Lee Yoo Jin made his acting debut in 2013. He became more known after being a Produce 101 Season 2 survival program contestant. He has starred in several K-dramas such as Unicorn, Idol: The Coup, Do You Like Brahms?, Be Melodramatic, Familiar Wife, Age of Youth Season 2, Twenty AgainGoddess of Fire, and more.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-yoo-jin-to-work-closely-with-lee-sang-yi-in-because-i-want-no-loss

• 1 month later...