[Current Drama 2024] The Perfect Family, 완벽한 가족 -Park Ju Hyun , Kim Byung Chul- Wed&Thu

larus

Yoon Se Ah Dishes On Her Upcoming Drama "Perfect Family"

Jul 26, 2024
by E Ezeji

Actress Yoon Se Ah has expressed her special affection for her upcoming drama “Perfect Family”!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama where a seemingly happy and perfect family begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. “Perfect Family” is the first Korean project directed by Isao Yukisada, a Japanese film director who has won numerous awards.

Kim Byung Chul will play lawyer Choi Jin Hyuk, the adoptive father of Choi Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun). He is a devoted father to his daughter, even changing careers and quitting his job as a prosecutor to become a lawyer for her sake. Yoon Se Ah will star as Sun Hee’s adoptive mother Ha Eun Joo, a full-time housewife who will do anything to protect her daughter. Notably, “Perfect Family” will mark the reunion of Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah following their memorable portrayal of a married couple in the hit drama “SKY Castle.”

Yoon Se Ah’s character, Ha Eun Joo, is a mother with deep maternal love who fiercely guards her daughter from harm. Her journey to protect her daughter will be depicted in ways that are sometimes kind and sometimes frightening, creating unpredictable tension.

perfect-family-3_a1a20b.jpg

Explaining why she chose to star in the drama, Yoon Se Ah revealed, “Just looking at the title, I thought it would be a story about a harmonious family. But after reading the original work, I found the development and immersion of the story to be beyond my imagination.” She continued, “There are many heartbreaking and relatable parts, so I really wanted to do a good job and make the drama fun to watch.”

“From the first episode, a family that initially appears peaceful and solid becomes very mysterious,” said the actress. “I acted with the hope that viewers would stay curious, and I tried to accurately portray the meaningful relationships between the characters as the director intended.”

perfect-family-4_b3978f.jpg

Describing her character, Ha Eun Joo, Yoon Se Ah shared, “She may seem gentle and soft at first glance, but inside, she has her own pain and the strength to overcome it. I think viewers will be able to enjoy watching the drama even more if they try to deduce what decisions she will make in order to protect her family and daughter.”

perfect-family-2_5a1a6c.jpg

Yoon Se Ah also praised director Isao Yukisada, saying, “He paid attention to not just the lines and facial expressions but also to the details of the camerawork. I think he gave directions that allowed for various interpretations, and I remember him holding the camera a lot. Even during filming, I was curious about how the scenes we shot would be edited and presented.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677075wpp/actress-yoon-se-ah-dishes-on-her-upcoming-drama-perfect-family

• Like 3

Park Ju Hyun Talks About Her Mysterious Character In

Park Ju Hyun Talks About Her Mysterious Character In "Perfect Family"

Jul 28, 2024
by E Cha

Park Ju Hyun has shared her thoughts on her role in the upcoming KBS drama “Perfect Family”!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama about a seemingly happy and perfect family that begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder.

Park Ju Hyun will star as Choi Sun Hee, a model student who is ranked first in her school, while Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah will play her adoptive parents Choi Jin Hyuk and Ha Eun Joo.

Park-Ju-Hyun-2.jpg

Describing why she was particularly drawn to the role of Choi Sun Hee, Park Ju Hyun shared, “Unlike the other characters I’ve played up until now, the character of Sun Hee has a passive side to her. So I really wanted to take on the challenge of playing her no matter what.”

“Sun Hee is an extremely nice and upright girl,” continued Park Ju Hyun. “She’s also a girl who has no choice but to be that way. However, she’s also a character who changes and grows because of the people and events around her.”

Explaining that she tried to make Sun Hee’s perspective relatable to viewers, the actress added, “A passive character can sometimes come across as frustrating or unlikable, so I tried to portray her emotions as deeply as possible.”

Park-Ju-Hyun-3.jpg

As for her approach to the role, Park Ju Hyun revealed, “I tried to focus on Sun Hee’s inner cry deep within her heart. I spent a lot of time pondering the reason she built a wall around her heart, what it would be like to live life like that, and whether Sun Hee is truly happy. Because my personality is on the easygoing side, I made efforts to restrain myself in order to portray Sun Hee, who isn’t like that at all.”

“I thought about what kinds of emotions Sun Hee, who seems strong but is actually weak on the inside, would experience while going through this incident,” she went on, “and I focused on her situation while acting.”

Park Ju Hyun also recalled, “There were differences between the Sun Hee imagined by the director and the Sun Hee that I had in mind. But we both saw one another’s sincerity in wanting to create a great drama, and after the first shoot, the director told me that the Sun Hee I had in mind was a good fit.”

Spoiler

Park-Ju-Hyun-5.jpg

Regarding her on-screen parents Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah, Park Ju Hyun shared, “Both of them were so fun and so friendly during filming. Kim Byung Chul was really fun and sometimes felt like a friend of the same age, while Yoon Se Ah was overflowing with cheerful energy, so I was really happy throughout filming.”

The actress concluded, “I wound up playing a role that is very different from the characters I’ve played up until now. I was so happy and had so much fun during filming, and I hope that viewers will also be happy while watching the drama.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1677364wpp/park-ju-hyun-talks-about-her-mysterious-character-in-perfect-family

• Like 3

Spoiler

Kim Myung Soo And Kim Do Hyun Star As Detective Duo Investigating Park Ju Hyun's Murder Case In Upcoming Drama

Kim Myung Soo And Kim Do Hyun Star As Detective Duo Investigating Park Ju Hyun's Murder Case In Upcoming Drama "Perfect Family"

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has offered a sneak peek at the characters played by Kim Myung Soo and Kim Do Hyun!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama where a seemingly happy and perfect family begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. “Perfect Family” is directed by the acclaimed Japanese filmmaker Isao Yukisada, marking his Korean drama debut.

Detectives Lee Sung Woo (Kim Myung Soo) and Shin Dong Ho (Kim Do Hyun) from the violent crimes unit investigate a mysterious murder case involving Choi Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun), the key figure in the case. As they dig into the truth, they interact with Sun Hee’s family and friends.

perfect-family-kim-myung-soo-kim-do-hyun

Kim Myung Soo stars as Lee Sung Woo, a junior and partner to Detective Shin Dong Ho. Although Sung Woo is known for his relaxed and easygoing nature, his work becomes demanding because Shin Dong Ho frequently brings in new cases. Despite the pressure, Sung Woo remains dedicated and respectful, driven by a strong sense of responsibility as he works to solve the case.

Kim Do Hyun stars as Shin Dong Ho, a highly skilled detective known for his relentless pursuit of cases. Nicknamed “the hunting dog,” Shin Dong Ho is tenacious and driven, though he often seems indifferent and annoyed with his partner Lee Sung Woo. Despite his aloof demeanor, Shin Dong Ho’s commitment to solving cases is strong, making him a passionate and effective investigator.

Spoiler

Kim Myung Soo and Kim Do Hyun, both perfectly dressed as detectives, show impressive on-screen chemistry, making their dynamic a key highlight of the show. Kim Myung Soo, as a passionate detective, and Kim Do Hyun, with his tough detective persona, form a compelling pair. While Kim Do Hyun presents a serious and intense demeanor, Kim Myung Soo offers a more relaxed presence. Despite their differing styles, their combination is anticipated to deliver a thrilling performance that will drive the plot and reveal the case’s truth.

Spoiler

“Perfect Family” will premiere on August 14 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677659wpp/kim-myung-soo-and-kim-do-hyun-star-as-detective-duo-investigating-park-ju-hyuns-murder-case-in-upcoming-drama-perfect-family

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, July 29, 2024
13 9

Kim Myung Soo, better known by his stage name L (Angel's Last Mission: LoveNumbers) and Kim Do Hyun (Queen of Tears, Gyeongseong Creature, Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun, Reborn Rich, Hot Stove Leaguemake a powerful duo of two detectives from the violent crime squad to solve the case in Perfect Family.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, Perfect Family tells the story of Seon Hui (Park Ju Hyun) and her family, who seem happy and perfect to everyone. However, their world is shaken when a friend of Seon Hui's dies, setting off a series of major twists. 

Lee Sung Woo (L) and Shin Dong Ho (Kim Do Hyun) are detectives from the violent crime squad who are drawn into the mysterious murder case and start getting interested in the central figure of the incident, Choi Seon Hui. In the process, they delve into Choi Seon Hui's family and friends, pursuing the truth.

L will make a special appearance in the role of Lee Sung Woo, a junior colleague and partner of Detective Shin Dong Ho. He is laid-back and has an easy-going personality, but thanks to his senior, Detective Shin, who brings him work, he leads a busy life.

Nevertheless, out of respect for his senior and a strong sense of responsibility, he tirelessly seeks clues to the case. 

Shin Dong Ho is a detective with exceptional skills and intuition. Once he bites into something, he doesn't let go, a characteristic which earned him the nickname "hound."

The stills give a glimpse of Lee Sung Woo and Shin Dong Ho's teamwork. While Shin Dong Ho wears a serious expression and intense gaze, Lee Sung Woo appears relaxed. Despite their contrasting personalities, they are set to uncover the truth behind the mysterious murder case.

qYgKb2_2f.png

Spoiler

2wke3O_2f.png

RBQVZr_2f.png

Spoiler

XdOVKg_2f.png

E5QV2Q_2f.png

Perfect Family will premiere as a Wednesday-Thursday drama on August 14. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-myung-soo-l-and-kim-do-hyun-team-up-as-a-detective-duo-in-perfect-family

• Like 1

Watch: Park Ju Hyun's Murder Confession Triggers The Calm Before The Storm In

Watch: Park Ju Hyun's Murder Confession Triggers The Calm Before The Storm In "Perfect Family" Teaser

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has released a new chilling teaser!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama where a seemingly happy and perfect family begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. “Perfect Family” is directed by the acclaimed Japanese filmmaker Isao Yukisada, marking his Korean drama debut.

The teaser shows a chilling moment with Ha Eun Joo (Yoon Se Ah) calling for her daughter Choi Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun) while the scene transitions to a news report revealing a family’s tragic death, heightening the sense of dread. The tension grows as Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Byung Chul) and his wife Eun Joo share meaningful smiles, adding to the suspense.

Soon after, Jin Hyuk, with a blank expression, says, “We might want to move up the plan.” The tense atmosphere grows colder. Meanwhile, Sun Hee, who is eavesdropping with her ear against the door, and Choi Hyun Min (Yoon Sang Hyun), who is peering through a gap in the door with a serious look, add to the suspense about what they are trying to uncover.

The calm Park Kyung Ho (Kim Young Dae), the anxious Sun Hee, the smiling Lee Soo Yeon (Choi Ye Bin), and the worried Ji Hyun Woo (Lee Si Woo) all hint that each of them may be linked to the incident in some way.

Additionally, Sun Hee, in bloodstained clothes, tells her mother, “Mom, I killed someone,” with a terrified facial expression that leaves a lasting impression and sparks intense speculation.

Watch the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678042wpp/watch-park-ju-hyuns-murder-confession-triggers-the-calm-before-the-storm-in-perfect-family-teaser

• Like 1

Park Ju Hyun, Kim Young Dae, Lee Si Woo, And Choi Ye Bin Come Together In The Shadows Of Friendship In Upcoming Drama

Park Ju Hyun, Kim Young Dae, Lee Si Woo, And Choi Ye Bin Come Together In The Shadows Of Friendship In Upcoming Drama "Perfect Family"

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has released a new poster depicting Park Ju Hyun and her circle of friends!

The newly released poster features Choi Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun), Park Kyung Ho (Kim Young Dae), Lee Soo Yeon (Choi Ye Bin), and Ji Hyun Woo (Lee Si Woo), who are students attending Yoonil High School. However, while everyone else is smiling brightly, Lee Soo Yeon remains expressionless, suggesting an intriguing dynamic among the four characters.

Park Kyung Ho, Choi Sun Hee, and Ji Hyun Woo are close classmates who share everything. New transfer student Lee Soo Yeon, a childhood friend of Sun Hee from an orphanage, also becomes naturally close to Kyung Ho and Hyun Woo through Sun Hee. When Sun Hee is implicated in a murder case, the four friends face a crisis, sparking a tense battle over the truth.

Kyung Ho and Hyun Woo both secretly harbor one-sided feelings for Sun Hee, who excels at everything and is considered the perfect student. Kyung Ho, with his impressive looks, wealth, and skills, makes efforts to show his feelings for Sun Hee.

In contrast, Hyun Woo, with his ordinary yet thoughtful personality, keeps his feelings hidden to support his friend. Meanwhile, Soo Yeon, who is tough and quick to anger, becomes entangled with the three, adding dramatic intrigue to the story.

The tagline, “You would never do something like that,” stands out. It raises questions about why Sun Hee is involved in the murder case and what her connections are with friends Kyung Ho, Soo Yeon, and Hyun Woo. The story also hints that the characters will struggle to protect one another, sparking curiosity about the challenges they will face together.

perfect-family-friendship-poster-1.jpg

The production team said, “The poster released today has a different mood from the earlier poster.” They added, “While the characters may seem ordinary at first, their hidden desires emerge as the murder case unfolds and they try to escape from it. Stay tuned to see how each one struggles to protect themselves.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678276wpp/park-ju-hyun-kim-young-dae-lee-si-woo-and-choi-ye-bin-come-together-in-the-shadows-of-friendship-in-upcoming-drama-perfect-family

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yoon Se Ah, Kim Byung Chul, And Park Ju Hyun Dish On What Viewers Can Look Forward To In

Yoon Se Ah, Kim Byung Chul, And Park Ju Hyun Dish On What Viewers Can Look Forward To In "Perfect Family"

The stars of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” have shared their thoughts on what viewers can expect!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama about a seemingly happy and perfect family that begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder.

Yoon-Se-Ah-Kim-Byung-Chul.jpg

Kim Byung Chul will star as Choi Jin Hyuk, a lawyer who is so devoted to his adopted daughter Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun) that he even changes career paths for her sake.

“When I read the ‘Perfect Family’ script, it was a story that sucked you in just from reading it alone,” recalled Kim Byung Chul. “While watching the drama, viewers will be able to go through the same experience I did.”

Summing up the drama with the keyword “mirror,” the actor continued, “I hope that this drama will act as a mirror and become an opportunity for people to reflect on their own respective families.”

Spoiler

Kim-Byung-Chul.jpg

Yoon Se Ah will star in the drama as Choi Jin Hyuk’s wife Ha Eun Joo, a fiercely protective mother who is willing to do anything to protect her daughter.

“There are families that aren’t formed as easily as ordinary families,” said Yoon Se Ah. “As this seemingly enviable family and Sun Hee become swept up in a major incident, I think it will be fun for viewers to follow along while imagining and guessing what might have happened and what sorts of conflicts and chaos will ensue.”

Yoon-Se-Ah.jpg

Yoon Se Ah added, “I think ‘Perfect Family’ will be a solid and satisfying drama that makes you reflect once again on the meaning of love and family.”

Spoiler

Yoon-Se-Ah-2.jpg

Park Ju Hyun will play the role of Sun Hee, a model student ranked first in her class who unexpectedly winds up at the center of a murder case.

The actress teased, “I think you’ll be able to enjoy the drama even more if you watch while searching for the answers to questions like ‘What sorts of trials and tribulations is Sun Hee going through, and what choices will she make? And who is the person tormenting Sun Hee?’”

Spoiler

Park-Ju-Hyun.jpg

Expressing her deep affection for the cast and crew of “Perfect Family,” Park Ju Hyun went on to share, “Although filming was physically exhausting, my heart was always at peace because I was able to film with the amazing director Isao Yukisada, senior actors whom I admire greatly and from whom I had so much to learn, our cinematographer who looked at the scenes and our acting from an objective viewpoint, and the rest of the cast and crew.”

Park-Ju-Hyun-2.jpg

“Perfect Family” premieres on August 14 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available to watch on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678750wpp/yoon-se-ah-kim-byung-chul-and-park-ju-hyun-dish-on-what-viewers-can-look-forward-to-in-perfect-family

Watch: A Murder Case Shakes Up Kim Byung Chul, Yoon Se Ah, And Park Ju Hyun’s “Perfect Family” In Upcoming Mystery Drama

Watch: A Murder Case Shakes Up Kim Byung Chul, Yoon Se Ah, And Park Ju Hyun’s “Perfect Family” In Upcoming Mystery Drama

Upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has shared a brand new teaser!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama where a seemingly happy and perfect family begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder.

Kim Byung Chul will play Choi Sun Hee’s (Park Ju Hyun’s) adoptive father and lawyer Choi Jin Hyuk. He is a devoted father to his daughter, even changing careers and quitting his job as a prosecutor to become a lawyer. Yoon Se Ah will star as Ha Eun Joo, a full-time housewife and Sun Hee’s adoptive mother who will do anything to protect her daughter. The collaboration between Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah marks their reunion following their memorable portrayal as a married couple in the hit drama “SKY Castle.”

The teaser begins with Sun Hee confessing to a murder, dressed in a blood-stained school uniform with teary eyes. Her father Jin Hyuk declares fearlessly that nothing can harm her, while her mother Eun Joo tightly embraces her. Both Jin Hyuk and Eun Joo dive into the case with the sole intention of protecting their daughter.

The tension intensifies as a murder occurs and Park Kyung Ho (Kim Young Dae) and Lee Soo Yeon (Choi Ye Bin) begin to suspect each other. Additionally, the appearance of a mysterious figure in a black raincoat adds to the mystery surrounding the murder case.

The teaser also introduces Choi Hyun Min (Yoon Sang Hyun), who wishes to save someone, and hints at a complex relationship between him and Sun Hee.

Furthermore, one scene shows Soo Yeon, who has lost her hair, while another depicts flames engulfing Sun Hee’s family portrait, leaving viewers questioning whether they will be able to overcome the crisis and restore their “perfect family.”

Watch the teaser below!

“Perfect Family” premieres on August 14 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available to watch on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1679063wpp/watch-a-murder-case-shakes-up-kim-byung-chul-yoon-se-ah-and-park-ju-hyuns-perfect-family-in-upcoming-mystery-drama

• Like 1

Park Joo-hyun can’t trust anyone in her Perfect Family

by Jenzy

PF-10.jpeg

The new teaser for KBS’s murder-mystery thriller Perfect Family is out, and it’s already selling us the spooky vibes between Park Joo-hyun (The Forbidden Marriage) and her elite family.

Unlike the last teaser’s look at all our classmates, this teaser focuses on the perspective of our protagonist Choi Sun-hee (Park Joo-hyun) and her eerily idyllic adoptive family life. We open on Sun-hee’s mom Yoon Se-ah (Hierarchy), as she pours a mysterious powder in Sun-hee’s drink before sweetly delivering it to her room. It’s possible that powder might be meds related to Sun-hee’s mental health because — despite her loving parents — she can’t seem to shake a feeling of dread, warping their supportive smiles into sinister expressions in her eyes.

But it’s possible maybe Sun-hee’s on to something, because we also hear her father Kim Byung-chul (Doctor Cha) say in the voiceover, “Let’s move up our plans.” What plans is he talking about, you might ask? It may have something to do with the news broadcast of an ongoing case involving a family’s murder. Despite Sun-hee’s parent’s acting like nothing is wrong to her face, it’s looking more and more likely that Sun-hee might have been involved.

And Sun-hee’s school life is no more peaceful. While she may have the heart-eyes of her two cutie classmates Kim Young-dae (Moon in the Day) and Lee Shi-woo (Boyhood), she also has to deal with the increasingly threatening comments of her new transfer classmate Choi Ye-bin (Night Has Come), who also remembers Sun-hee from their shared orphanage days.

So between her creepy parents, school friends, and the new-yet-familiar face, who can Sun-hee really trust? Each answer only seems to lead to more questions (such as, who is Infinite’s L supposed to be playing here and why is his face all over this teaser?)

As more case facts become revealed, Sun-hee’s life is only about to get messier. We end the teaser on a shot of her, bloodied and shaken, as she tells her mom, “I killed someone.”

Based on a webtoon of the same name and helmed by Japanese director Yukisada Isao (The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese), KBS’s Perfect Family will premiere August 14 in the Wednesday-Thursday slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/park-joo-hyun-cant-trust-anyone-in-her-perfect-family/

• Like 2

Park Ju Hyun, Kim Byung Chul, Yoon Se Ah, And More Appear Emotionless Amidst Murder Mystery In "Perfect Family" Poster

Aug 08, 2024

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has unveiled a new tense poster!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama where a seemingly happy and perfect family begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder.

The newly released poster features Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Byung Chul), Ha Eun Joo (Yoon Se Ah), Choi Sun Hee (Park Ju Hyun), and more, all promising intense suspense. The family is joined by other characters, each with their own stories, surrounding an unprecedented murder case.

A model student and top of her class, Choi Sun Hee, who becomes entangled in a murder case, takes center stage in the poster. Flanking her are her meticulous father Choi Jin Hyuk and her nurturing mother Ha Eun Joo, both casting sharp glances. Despite being a family, their gazes in different directions add an intriguing element.

The poster also features a variety of characters: Choi Sun Hee’s friend Park Kyung Ho (Kim Young Dae); the fiery Lee Soo Yeon (Choi Ye Bin); the warmhearted high school student Ji Hyun Woo (Lee Si Woo); the mysterious Choi Hyun Min (Yoon Sang Hyun); the passionate police officer Shin Dong Ho (Kim Do Hyun); and Lee Sung Woo (Kim Myung Soo). Together, they fill the main poster of “Perfect Family,” adding depth to the drama.

The mysterious and emotionless expressions of the characters spark curiosity about their true selves. Viewers are also intrigued by how they will react to the murder case and the challenges they will encounter while investigating.

The dynamics among the nine characters are notable. Though they are family and friends, unintended misunderstandings create complex and tangled situations. These unexpected shifts in their relationships are expected to captivate viewers with fresh twists, offering an engaging experience rather than frustrating plot points.

perfect-family-poster-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1679960wpp/park-ju-hyun-kim-byung-chul-yoon-se-ah-and-more-appear-emotionless-amidst-murder-mystery-in-perfect-family-poster

• Like 2

20240811020339_Perfect-Family-3.jpg?s=90Watch: Park Ju Hyun, Kim Byung Chul, And Yoon Se Ah's "Perfect Family" Starts To Fall Apart In Suspenseful Teaser

Aug 11, 2024
by E Cha

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has shared a chilling preview of its first two episodes!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama about a seemingly happy and perfect family that begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. Park Ju Hyun will star as Choi Sun Hee, a model student who is ranked first in her school, while Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah will play her devoted adoptive parents Choi Jin Hyuk and Ha Eun Joo.

The newly released preview begins with the picture-perfect family striking a pose at an award ceremony as someone says enviously in voice-over, “Your family is truly perfect.”

However, that statement is immediately called into doubt when Choi Jin Hyuk ominously warns, “No matter what happens, don’t ever go into this room.” Shortly afterwards, their family portrait goes up in flames due to a fire, signaling the start of a major tragedy.

As Choi Sun Hee begins to regard her parents with suspicion, someone asks, “Hasn’t anything strange been happening around you lately?” Choi Jin Hyuk then reassures her, “There’s no need to be afraid,” while Ha Eun Joo tearfully declares, “If it’s to protect you, Sun Hee, I’ll do anything.”

The clip ends with a glimpse of a murder, followed by Choi Sun Hee asking with a tear streaming down her face, “What happened last night?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1680420wpp/watch-park-ju-hyun-kim-byung-chul-and-yoon-se-ahs-perfect-family-starts-to-fall-apart-in-suspenseful-teaser

• Like 1

20240812082741_yoon-sang-hyun-03-1.jpg?s
Yoon Sang Hyun Is A Man With A Captivating Personality In New Drama "Perfect Family"
Drama Preview
Aug 12, 2024
by S Kim

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has shared new stills featuring Yoon Sang Hyun!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Perfect Family” is a mystery drama about a seemingly happy and perfect family that begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. Park Ju Hyun will star as Choi Sun Hee, a model student who is ranked first in her school, while Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah will play her devoted adoptive parents Choi Jin Hyuk and Ha Eun Joo.

Yoon Sang Hyun transforms into Choi Hyun Min, a mysterious figure who hovers around Choi Sun Hee’s family. Choi Hyun Min gains people’s trust and has the power to enchant those around him with his kind face and gentle manner of speaking. However, when he desires something, he is relentless and will stop at nothing regardless of who stands in his way.

The newly released stills capture the diverse facial expressions of Choi Hyun Min, who oscillates between seriousness and joy as well as various looks of frustration.

Spoiler

yoon-sang-hyun-03.jpg

yoon-sang-hyun-01.jpg

yoon-sang-hyun-05.jpg

Spoiler

yoon-sang-hyun-06.jpg

yoon-sang-hyun-02.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1680745wpp/yoon-sang-hyun-is-a-man-with-a-captivating-personality-in-new-drama-perfect-family

• Like 1

20240812033925_perfect-family_62970a.jpg3 Reasons To Look Forward To The Premiere Of “Perfect Family”

Aug 12, 2024
by E Ezeji

KBS2’s upcoming drama “Perfect Family” has shared key reasons to look forward to its premiere!

Ahead of its premiere, here are three key reasons to look forward to “Perfect Family”!

A family story that aims to resonate with viewers of all ages

park-ju-hyun-kim-young-dae.jpg

“Perfect Family” approaches its story with a fresh format designed to resonate with viewers of all ages. Centered on a daughter’s murder case, the drama features multiple protagonists and complex relationships. It is expected to surprise and captivate viewers of all generations with its unexpected developments.

A mystery thriller with unexpected plot twists

park-ju-hyun-choi-ye-bin.jpg

“Perfect Family” is centered on a murder case involving a high school student. Characters with their own unique backstories view the case from their individual perspectives and struggle to uncover the truth. As suspicions and misunderstandings among the characters intensify, the story reaches its climax with shocking and unexpected twists.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1680686wpp/3-reasons-to-look-forward-to-the-premiere-of-perfect-family

• Like 1

Premiere Watch: Perfect Family

by missvictrix

AA1oLFyx.img?w=640&h=522&m=6&x=103&y=55&

Time slot: Wednesday-Thursday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Family, mystery, thriller, crime, drama
Episode count: 12
Global Streamer: Viki

Reasons to watch: Summer thriller, coming in fast! The always-good Park Joo-hyun plays the adopted daughter of Kim Byung-chul and Yoon Se-ah, and these three may or may not form the “perfect family.” Indeed, all seems perfect from the outside, but maybe not from the inside… On top of that, there’s a high school storyline with the currently-ubiquitous Kim Young-dae, Lee Shi-woo, and Choi Ye-bin. And on top of that, we also have L in a mysterious guest role, Yoon Sang-hyun in a support role, and the famed Japanese film director Yukisada Isao at the helm.

TL;DR: With this cast, it’s sure to be a fun watch… if you like your summers with a side of Japanese-style thriller

Premiere Watch: Perfect Family » Dramabeans Kdrama recaps

AA1oLM0R.img?w=768&h=1152&m=6&x=376&y=25

AA1oLsY8.img?w=768&h=512&m=6&x=261&y=118

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] The Perfect Family, 완벽한 가족 -Park Ju Hyun , Kim Byung Chul- Wed&Thu

Kim Young Dae Gets Into A Fight To Protect Park Ju Hyun Following Choi Ye Bin's Arrival In

Kim Young Dae Gets Into A Fight To Protect Park Ju Hyun Following Choi Ye Bin's Arrival In "Perfect Family"

KBS 2TV’s “Perfect Family” has shared an intriguing glimpse of the drama that will unfold at school in its first episode!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Perfect Family” is a new mystery drama about a seemingly happy and perfect family that begins to suspect each other when their daughter becomes entangled in a murder. Park Ju Hyun will star as Choi Sun Hee, a model student who is ranked first in her school, while Kim Byung Chul and Yoon Se Ah will play her adoptive parents Choi Jin Hyuk and Ha Eun Joo.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming first episode, transfer student Lee Soo Yeon (played by Choi Ye Bin) shakes up her new high school—and the peaceful lives of Choi Sun Hee, Park Kyung Ho (Kim Young Dae), and Ji Hyun Woo (Lee Si Woo)—with her sudden arrival.

When Soo Yeon makes a dramatic entrance and approaches Sun Hee, Kyung Ho and Hyun Woo—both of whom secretly harbor one-sided feelings for Sun Hee—end up getting involved in the scene. After initially raising his voice to protect his crush Sun Hee, Kyung Ho ultimately winds up even getting into a physical fight.

This inauspicious first meeting between Kyung Ho and Soo Yeon—and the chaos that breaks out immediately upon Soo Yeon’s arrival—hint at the rocky relationship that will unfold between the two students as they continue to cross paths at school.

Meanwhile, on her first day at school, Soo Yeon asks Sun Hee whether she remembers her: a question that dredges up old memories of the past that Sun Hee had completely forgotten.

Perfect-Family-2-1.jpg

To find out how these four students become dangerously entangled with one another, catch the premiere of “Perfect Family” on August 14 at 9:50 p.m. KST! The drama will also be available to watch on Viki

https://www.soompi.com/article/1681529wpp/kim-young-dae-gets-into-a-fight-to-protect-park-ju-hyun-following-choi-ye-bins-arrival-in-perfect-family