Anjo - I'd Give it All for You

Guest Anjo

LIVE!! Merry Christmas Everyone!
This was my solo performance at the winter concert that just passed on December 15. It is a video and umm..a little notes.. -the sound and video or off-sync..the dvd was off sync therefore the ripped version is off too.. couldnt fix it with the programs i have. -my voice cracked!.. lol :lol: lets see if you notice anyway, i hope you guys enjoy the vid MERRY CHRISTMAS! edit: :lol: i kinda need to post the link huh? XD http://www.youtube.com/?v=dOACl3BHoaE

Guest fantasiimaker

Hmm the off-sync is a little distracting. But the sound is great =) Hehe that's not how I imagined Anjo to look XD You sound awesome live! Very well controlled, great singing.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow

you wear glasses!

keke (im so odd)

it gives it a nice touch,

listening to you sing while i actually see you

the off-synch does bother me a little bit but its ok

it sounds really nice

your vibratto is so soothing as always =]

about your stage presence

try not to lean against one side

you dont do it much maybe once or twice but try not to do it at all

and during all the fast parts, try to use the stage

instead of just standing at one place

and when you sing the chorus you coudl have connected to the audience more

..i cant think of more at the top of my head -_-

overall it was a very nice job!

merry christmas to you too!

My mic died a while back... and now my speakers just did [for no reason]. ToT I won't be able to hear you sing, and I haven't for a while. haha. X: [/random soompier]. ^^;

Reading the replies and good reviews will serve as good enough for now. haha. Merry Christmas, Anjo. ^^

I don't know exactly where you cracked, but it sounded great! Your life performance is great and shows your confidence even in front of people. Yeah, stage presence can be worked on, but it's only done through repetition of taking stage and performing more.

Great job - the simple fact that you got your own slot in your school winter concert shows how much your school respects your singing talents. Merry Christmas!

aww thanks to both of you.

and johnny, it was actually just the choral music program's winter concert so it really wasnt that hard to have a solo...and if anyone was wondering why i'm dressed that way... i'm part of the chamber group as well and that's our uniform.. haha.

dude! It got fixed... I didn't know if it'd be best to just let this be, but what the heck.

This is the best I've heard you. 0: So touching. I would have loved to see you performing this live! You built up greatly, and kept going. Didn't lack anything. Was a great listen. Priceless. *claps along*. Woot!! You sung the song so sweetly. Yah. I'm speechless because it was so good. o-o;. haha. sorry. This post has nothing but spazzing. X:

ahaha, i still really do think that u sound like CLAY AIKEN! nice strong voice u have there!

alot of emotions and nice vibratto too! great job. keep it up!

Guest Delusional

Oh I think I know where your voice cracked ;)

Had to listen a few times to actually catch it.

Then again my mind's probably playing tricks on me.

Anyway, you do have a beautiful voice.

Absolutely Lovely.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Archived