11/28 Spears, Lohan & Hilton

bbobbo*

WTF is going on with Britney???

There are pictures of her without underwear on, and you can clearly see her privates.

I thought she was cleaning up fine after the divorce, but now she's hanging with Paris + Lindsay and acting like a straight up ho.

-_-

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tian`tian

Wow wow wow, people are so quick to judge. She's a young woman in her 20s having fun with her friends. Why is that such a problem? I mean, everyone is so interested in their life and so fast to judge them when I doubt many people know them personally.

Most young women in their 20s that have fun with their friends everyday and night usually don't have two very young children at home with no father presence.

If she's out at night cruising around in cars, hitting up clubs, it's doubtful that she's spending that time with her kids. Newborns need constant care, wake up in the middle of the night, need rocking, feeding, etc. How is Britney doing that while being out at the same time? Super mom? Doubtful.

I thought Lindsay and Paris have problems with each other but anyways, at least Britney seems happy. I hope is just friends and she knows what is best for her

Guest NewsStrive717

I thought Paris and Lindsay don't get along well? I swear I saw a mini clip on youtube where Paris and some guy dissing her.

for some reason.. i reckon paris is so much more classy than the other two

lindsay is just sleeping with all her frds' husbands n bfs..

britney is trying to seek all the lost attention

and look at paris.. shes wearing white... jeans.. looks like an angel in comparrison

Guest lulybonynsungie

No one knows K-Fed personally either. Still, the whole world waited for her to leave him because they believed he was no good for her... the Hollywood Ho ain't much better.

She popped out her second child only two months ago! He's practically a newborn --- she needs to get her priorities straight. People criticised K-Fed for hitting the clubs instead of caring for the kids; it's a double standard if Britney doesn't cop it either.

agreed..

after all..she IS the mother of two children now

Guest PerniciousJuJu

I thought Paris and Lindsay don't get along well? I swear I saw a mini clip on youtube where Paris and some guy dissing her.

yeah, I thought so too.

Guest cherrie.7

hahhaa all just probably for a publicity stunt. -__-

this is old. hours later x17 showed a clip of Paris yelling out:

"Tell Firecrotch she is not welcomed anymore". Hahha pretty priceless.

britney needs to stop partying so much. -____-

Archived