From school uniforms to surgical gowns
We'll show you all 

Go to [JTBC website] to see more still cuts
     https://zrr.kr/EnTb

▶️Saturday night at 10: 30 minutes
Watch the live broadcast of 《#Dr.Slump》

GE_82WdawAA8Z2R?format=jpg&name=900x900

GE_83IrasAA189B?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eng Trans] Doctor Slump Episode 3 Pre-Release (Part 1)

YJW:  Are you the one who said you're full? Ya, look here. Eating spicy food really relieves stress, right?

NHN:  Of course. The brain recognizes the spiciness through taste, and endorphins and oxytocin are released to alleviate pain. Naturally, it temporarily improves your mood and helps with stress...

YJW: Just eat. Just eat quickly. We need to go to the arcade quickly.

NHN: Ah, seriously, please just hold the arcade. What arcade at this age?

full video: https://youtu.be/hiQ98gg0oio?si=m4YrWCRtfVEAJzhA

GFYfFYWaYAA27gv?format=jpg&name=large

cr: the owner

현실 공감 1030% 유발하는 하늘-정우-대영-홍란!
네 사람의 현실 공감 로맨스는
오늘 밤 <닥터슬럼프> 3회에서 만나요!

JTBC 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
오늘 [토] 밤 10시 30분 3회 방송!

#JTBC #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump

Haneul-Jeongwoo-Daeyoung-Hongran induces 1030% empathy in reality!
The realistic, relatable romance between four people
See you tonight on Episode 3 of <Doctor Slump>!

JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
Episode 3 broadcast today [Saturday] at 10:30 PM!

#JTBC #DoctorSlump #DoctorSlump

MK Sports

‘Doctor Slump’

Article entered 2024.02.03. 10:44 AM
 Print

A variety of new songs will be released today (3rd), from the 'Doctor Slump' and 'Chaebol

A message of healing from HYNN (Hyewon Park)

HYNN (Park Hye-won) will appear as the second OST runner for JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'. JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' OST Part.2 'I'm Not Alone', in which HYNN participated in singing, will be released on various online music sites at 6pm on the 3rd.

0000979717_001_20240203104401428.jpg?type=w540

HYNN (Park Hye-won) will appear as the second OST runner for JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'. Photo = SLL

'I'm Not Alone' is a pop ballad song that delivers warm comfort to those who are holding back sighs and tears alone. Producing team Taibian, Kim Jeong-woo (Toxic), and Director Ahn participated in joint production, further highlighting Park Hye-won's unique voice.

The lyrical piano melody at the beginning and the string sound reminiscent of a gentle wind gently tickle the listeners' ears. Park Hye-won also stimulates empathy among her listeners by conveying affectionate comfort and strong encouragement through her restrained and simple expressions.

naver.me/GqNYUtEf

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Go On An Adorable Arcade Date In “Doctor Slump”

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Go On An Adorable Arcade Date In “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has shared a sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“Doctor Slump” is a new romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

Previously on “Doctor Slump,” former high school classmates Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul happened to run into each other just when they had both hit rock bottom. After meeting again as neighbors, the two worn-down doctors began to find comfort in one another.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming third episode, Yeo Jung Woo takes Nam Ha Neul to the arcade to de-stress. Because Nam Ha Neul has devoted her entire life to studying and work, she’s never had a chance to properly relax and have fun—and so their date marks her very first time going to an arcade.

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Meanwhile, the next set of photos captures a more serious moment: Yeo Jung Woo’s second trial. Even though all the people in Yeo Jung Woo’s life—including his friends and family—have turned their backs on him, Nam Ha Neul has chosen to believe in him, and she shows up at the courtroom to show her support.

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Shin-Hye-1.jpg

The “Doctor Slump” production team teased, “A new chapter will begin in the relationship between Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo, who shared a tearful embrace while drunk. Amidst the journey of their empathizing with and comforting one another, their hearts will begin to flutter.”

They added, “Please keep an eye on their journey of finding the ‘light’ in the darkest hour of their lives.”

To find out why Nam Ha Neul turns up at Yeo Jung Woo’s trial, catch the next episode of “Doctor Slump” on February 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640748wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-go-on-an-adorable-arcade-date-in-doctor-slump

함께 있으니 더욱 빛나는 닥슬즈
이 은혜로운 조합 1030% 찬성합니다 ( و˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ

JTBC 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
매주 [토일] 밤 10시 30분 방송!

Daxlez shines even brighter when we're together
I 1030% agree with this gracious combination ( و˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ

Broadcast every week [Saturday and Sunday] at 10:30 PM!

NISI20240125_0001467337_web_202401251502

0000376925_001_20240125143609570.jpg?typ

아아-! 재생과 동시에 비주얼 공격이 시작되니
여러분은 모두 심장 주의 바랍니다

등장만으로도 눈부신 닥슬즈의 4K 젭캠 공개!

JTBC 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
매주 [토일] 밤 10시 30분 방송!

iced coffee-! The visual attack begins as soon as it is played.
Everyone, please take care of your heart

Dakseulz's 4K ZebCam, which is dazzling just by its appearance, is revealed!

Broadcast every week [Saturday and Sunday] at 10:30 PM!

From jtbcdrama IG. https://instagram.com/p/C2yfz0aJ9md/

20240125513438_20240125222403312.jpg?typ

0003211223_001_20240125144605564.jpg?typ

Spoiler

GFarJU4boAAjfmu?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/videos/Tweets per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

Episode 4 preview 

hongran: is this the one who moved in to the rooftop, your first love?
haneul: no.. i mean
jungwoo: why are you shy? *am i really her first love?*

jungwoo: owh it shines so bright, what was it, oh it's me

Doctor Slump episode 3 audience rating 5.1%

GFcuCzgawAA4kjr?format=jpg&name=large

TV report

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye are starting to look cute

Entered 2024.02.03. 11:37 PM
 Original text of article

0001285377_001_20240203233701253.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_002_20240203233702011.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_003_20240203233702411.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_004_20240203233703103.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_005_20240203233703305.jpg?type=w430

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik found Park Shin-hye, his first love and nemesis, 'cute'.

On JTBC's 'Doctor Slump' on the 3rd, Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) was depicted denying his crush on Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye).

On this day, Jungwoo spent some alone time with Haneul, who had quit the hospital. When Haneul honestly sings a song in the arcade karaoke room, Jeongwoo asks, “Are you taking a singing test?” Still, if he came to a karaoke bar, he should sing a song,” he said, rolling his eyes.

In response, Haneul said, “Actually, I don’t know anything. “Even if people liked the song from that time, I didn’t listen to the song from that time and had nothing to remember,” he said bitterly.

Furthermore, he said, “It’s pathetic that I don’t know anything at this age. Not only that, I haven't done anything, so is this a normal life? Why did I live like such a fool? “I just do my best and collapse,” he said, mocking himself.

Jeongwoo said, “Then don’t give up your strength when you’re down like this. Just stay down.” “Let’s get some rest since we’ve collapsed,” he encouraged Haneul.

Even after returning home, Jeong-woo said, ‘I hate Nam Ha-neul more than I thought, right? He thought about the sky, saying, “I have eyes for people, and I also have a cute side.”

After realizing that he was attracted to Ha-neul, Jeong-woo said, “What is cute?” What happened to me because I was so shocked these days? “I need to sleep,” he said, denying his feelings.

Photo = ‘Doctor Slump’ broadcast screen capture

(@tvreport.co.kr)

naver.me/FFSJGPMx

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Knight Flower” Maintains No. 1 Ratings + “Doctor Slump” Holds Steady For 3rd Episode

“Knight Flower” Maintains No. 1 Ratings + “Doctor Slump” Holds Steady For 3rd Episode

JTBC’s new drama “Doctor Slump” maintained its nationwide average of 5.1 percent from last week for its third episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640811wpp/knight-flower-maintains-no-1-ratings-doctor-slump-holds-steady-for-3rd-episode