[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Sky: Hey, those eggs are mine. I've been rolling them around to eat them since a while ago. Jungwoo: Where are your eggs? I was watching them roll around.

Sky: Are you really a bad kid?

Jungwoo: I'm going to become a bad kid!

ssinz7 update instagram

아 이거 참~ 재판하기 좋은날씨로구만..
#SBS금토드라머
#지옥에서온판사
#강빛나
9월21일 토요일밤 10시에 만나요!!

Ah, this is a good day for a trial...
#SBS Fri-Sat Drama
#judge from hell
#kangbitna
See you on Saturday, September 21st at 10pm!!

https://instagram.com/p/C_ft17hy6EI/?img_index=1

/
🐣 Last week's rankings announced 📣
[Tall and handsome Korean actor]
Popularity Ranking 💓

Vote here 👉https://kboard.jp/vote/13

🏅-----------------------
1st place #ロウン
2nd place #パク・ヒョンシク ( #ZEA )
3rd place #チェ・ジョンヒョプ
4th place #アン・ボヒョン
5th place #アン・ヒョソプ

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 13-16

Doctor Slump Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episodes 13-16

‘Doctor Slump’ has ended its run on JTBC, and the show came to a satisfying conclusion as Park Shin-Hye (Nam Ha-Neul) and Park Hyung-Sik (Yeo Jeong-Woo) were able to fulfill their dreams. In the finale, it was shown that Ha-Neul’s mental health continued to improve, while Jeong-Woo was able to start anew by opening his own clinic. The episode ended with snapshots of their wedding, revealing a happy ending for the leads. 

Meanwhile, the K-drama’s last few episodes continued to serve sartorial excellence as Shin-Hye’s fashion remained impeccable until the end. Here’s a rundown of Park Shin-Hye‘s amazing looks as Nam Ha-Neul in episodes 13 to 16.

Look #1

Shin-Hye is looking fresh and breezy in an ice blue cropped tweed jacket from Your Name Here paired with navy trousers. She stashed her essentials in this cream-colored canvas and leather bag from Dierneas.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 14-1

V-neck Slim Jacket

$173

Buy from here
Linie Bag

$158

Buy from here
Pins

1. V-neck Slim Jacket
  2. Linie Bag

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

OSEN

Park Shin-hye getting younger and younger..still refreshing

Entered 2024.09.04. 8:03 PM
Original article
Empathy15

0005150381_001_20240904200314972.png?typ

[OSEN=Park Ha-young]

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her youthful beauty.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her personal account with the caption, “Dubai Friends.”

In the photos, Park Shin-hye shows off an autumn look with her hair braided to one side, a bohemian-style blouse, and red-colored bottoms.

0005150381_002_20240904200315138.jpg?typ

Park Shin-hye visited Dubai to film a global campaign together with actor Park Hyung-sik, who co-starred in 'Doctor Slump', as 'Dubai Friends'. Park Shin-hye, who still exudes a lovely aura, caught everyone's attention by showing off her youthful beauty that makes it hard to believe she's a mother.

Park Shin-hye will also appear in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', which will premiere on Saturday, September 21. 'Judge from Hell' is a romantic fantasy drama about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) meeting the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Ji-young) in a reality that is more hellish than hell and becoming a true judge by punishing criminals.

/mint1023/@osen.co.kr

[Photo] 'Park Shin-hye'

Park Ha-young ()

“At some point, I think I identified with you. The way you were hurt by people, the way you fell apart, etc. So I thought that if you got better, I could get better too..”

Top K-Dramas to Enjoy This Fall for a Warm and Cozy Evening: Doctor Slump, Lovely Runner, and More

Top K-Dramas to Enjoy This Fall for a Warm and Cozy Evening: Doctor Slump, Lovely Runner, and More

By Saikat Nandy|Sep 5, 2024 – 22:14 PM IST|inKorean

As autumn’s gentle breeze and golden hues settle in, it’s the perfect time to cozy up and dive into some of the finest K-dramas. With a mix of heartwarming romance, emotional healing, and epic storytelling, here are five must-watch K-dramas for a relaxing evening this fall.

Doctor Slump: A Journey of Healing and Love

Yeo Jung Woo (played by Park Hyung Sik) once thrived as a top plastic surgeon, but after a botched surgery, his career spiraled. Amid a legal battle and personal crisis, he reunites with his old classmate and rival, Nam Ha Neul (played by Park Shin Hye), who is also grappling with her own mental health struggles. Together, they offer each other support, which blossoms into love as they reconnect over shared difficulties.

The slow-burning warmth of their evolving relationship, filled with deep conversations and mutual healing, makes Doctor Slump a perfect companion for chilly autumn nights. This drama balances humor, romance, and emotional growth, making it a must-watch for anyone looking for comfort and inspiration.

These K-dramas not only promise captivating stories but also bring the warmth and emotional depth perfect for the autumn season. Whether you’re in the mood for romance, healing narratives, or historical epics, this list has something for everyone.

For more updates on K-dramas, keep an eye on VvipTimes, and allow notifications from us to let you know the latest developments on your favorite shows.

https://vviptimes.com/top-k-dramas-to-enjoy-this-fall-for-a-warm-and-cozy-evening-doctor-slump-lovely-runner-and-more/

[Park Hyung-sik] Big trouble.ᐟ A prince appears in Dubai.ᐟ.ᐟ

2024.09.06. 11:50  386 reads

Last March!
Actor Park Hyung-sik visited Dubai for a global campaign shoot as part of  'Dubai Friends' !

'Dubai, Who's Ready'

Working with actress Park Shin-hye again through
a global campaign
Beautiful sights to see and experience in  Dubai 
Actor Park Hyung-sik, who showed various entertainment 

But why is this a big deal? It's because the prince's beauty is a burden to his heart,,,

So, let's take a look at the actors captured in Dubai from now on. 
depart-

The first place to meet the formal actor is
Dubai 's Old Town

Al SeefFilming took place in !

Ta-da

The perfect visual + physical prince has
appeared *.⋆。⋆ ˚。⋆。˚ ˚。⋆.:・゚

I boycott Park Hyung-sik.

Buy like hot cakes, buy like fire, buy quickly while pretending to be dissatisfied, cheer for love every day , buy at a disadvantage, buy while overcoming insomnia, buy for immortal love, buy anxiously, buy while chewing on junk food  , buy unconsciously, buy while pretending to be uncomfortable

naver.me/FN77Vtwb