[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Look #6

Shin-Hye stays warm and cozy in this Hazel caramel-colored leather jacket from Lenina. She carries her essentials in a Serendipity black bucket bag from Joy Gryson.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 7-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hy
Hazel Leather Colour Jacket

$266

BUY FROM HERE
Serendipity Bucket Bag

$348

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Hazel Leather Colour Jacket
  2. Serendipity Bucket Bag

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

Park Hyung-Sik’s Fashion As Yeo Jeong-Woo In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 1-8

In a much anticipated onscreen reunion, Park Hyung-Sik stars alongside Park Shin-Hye in ‘Doctor Slump’. The drama tells the story of two previous rivals who cross paths again when life gets in the way.

Park Hyung-Sik‘s character Yeo Jeong-Woo is a once-successful surgeon who hits rock bottom. His endearing moments are complemented by his subtle and put-together outfit combinations. Check out the details below.

Look #12

Hyung-Sik then changed into a light grey detachable long hoodie jacket from COVERNAT.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Hyung-Sik - Episode 5-3

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Hyung-S
Hoodie Long M-51 Jacket

$226

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Hoodie Long M-51 Jacket

[ Park Shin Hye @ssinz7 Instagram]

Banner Trans:

Please save me
Please support us
Please encourage me
Please add it
Please push me
Please be concerned
Please worry
Please worry about me
Please love me
Please take care
Please take care of everything
Please smile a lot
Please give applause
Please take care of our Shinhye 

instagram.com/p/C9Oh33WSGZ_/

Top 6 Highest-Rated Korean Dramas in the First Half of 2024 for tvN and JTBC:

1. #QueenOfTears (tvN): 24.850%
2. #WelcomeToSamdalri (JTBC): 12.399%
3. #MarryMyHusband (tvN): 11.951%
4. #DoctorSlump (JTBC): 8.173%
5. #CaptivatingTheKing (tvN): 7.763%
6. #MissNightAndDay (JTBC): 7.666%

According to Viewership Ratings.

Today, we delivered a photo message book, flower bouquet, and flower cake to Shinhye to support the filming of <The Judge from Hell> and to wish the drama a great success 😊

To write a short review,
I gave the photo message book to Shinhye, explaining that it was a letter written by fans, and she loved it.
(He held the message book tightly in his arms and started filming.. 🩷 )
I kept admiring how pretty the flowers in the bouquet and welcome board were, and I took several photos of them separately ☺️

Also, since there is no Kang Bit-na character poster yet, I prepared a photo that gave off a Bit-na vibe from a fake pictorial.
As soon as Shinhye saw it,
“It feels like this even when it shines,” he said, “Mojo (Spin) will like it” 🤭
Although she must have been busy with filming, it was a proud and happy time thanks to Shinhye, who greeted me brightly and loved all the gifts I prepared 🥰

We would like to thank those who participated in creating the message book, including @PSH_Translate who worked hard to prepare it together 🙇‍♀️

google translate

What is Kopiko and why is it endorsed all over K-dramaland?

Not only are Koreans obsessed about coffee, having over 100,000 stores across the country with Starbucks becoming the most popular chain, but caffeinated candy is also advertised in K-dramas! The most popular brand? Kopiko! What is it and why is it advertised in almost every K-drama?

What is Kopiko?

Kopiko is actually named after the kōpiko coffee bean native to Hawaii! It is an Indonesian brand of coffee candies and is available in over 80 countries! The product contains extract from real coffee beans and comes in two flavors: original coffee and cappuccino.

Kopiko in K-dramas!

Virtually in most K-dramas today, you'll find a scene where the main character needs a "lift-me-up" and either someone around them will offer them a Kopiko or they'll reach into their pocket and pop a Kopiko in their mouth. Then they'll say something along the lines of "Oh yeah! I feel so energized!" A not-so-subtle advertisement has become the trend in mainstream media and we've all become numb to it!

0001078291_001_20240718165616778.jpg?type=w647

Reporter Jo Eun-byeol]

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun will be acting with Park Hyung-sik again. This time, they will be rivals.

Yoon Sang-hyun, who previously showed off bromance chemistry with Park Hyung-sik in JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', which ended in March, as Nam Ba-da, the younger brother of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), will meet Park Hyung-sik again in his next work, forming a special relationship.

naver.me/5jJ2Wml6 @sportsseoul.com