I'll Love, Forever With You...

x3wendy

thnks for commenting __Nae & LiLxAzianxGaL :] i will keep practicing.

for some reason when i play it on my computer, it's different from everyone elses :X

i asked my friend but she said the same but when i played it i could hear myself. or maybe cause i was nervous & i'm hearing things .

more comments please? i want to improve but don't know how :(

it's kinda off tune in places... try to sing with more power or articulate it better cause the words sound kinda slurred and sounds like you're tired.

keep on singing ^^

okay. since people said that they couldn't hear me. i tried it again, but there's an echo effect on it so you can tell my voice clearer (hopefully). What I think: i noticed that i was a few milliseconds late on one of the part & i still slur on some of the words. what do you guys think i could do to get better? I know there are a lot of great soompier singers here, help me out please ^^ compare the first to the second one :] both uploaded on my soundclick the more comments the merrier =)

yea im listening right now, your singing is there, on pitch and key. but rather lazy.. sounds a little moaning ish haha

sing like you meant it next time! *supports*

and less reverb would be nice, but thats not so important :D the dude rapping is sick, one day i wish to rap like that haha

mikez: lol. i've heard your stuff before but never really left a comment >< sorry :X but always love your rapping. one day you will rap like bigbang<3 :] & if you produce a cd in the future, i'll be sure to get it ;b thnks for the support =D. i'll try again... some day...

Archived