█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest baboba

wOw.....Cute girls

grand & bambi hehe....

i like them!!!

this page have a lot of pic-*-

Yeah I've noticed it too.. This thread has grown a lot .. didn't know there were so many ^-^ haha

i must say.......

:blush: i miss him..........

wooow kaotsun lucky girl.. waa so cute.. I truly hope you'll meet him again :) Sho is so cute ^-^

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaotsun

Hehehehe... nong kao, u miss him that much? lol

I cant say Sho's cute (through the pics) he looks weird to me.

but his smile is very stunning as u've said..

Poor you! I wish you guys would meet up again!

Fortunately, i meet charm like every day? lol

>.,< i do, along with Arm, the guy in Mymint's commercial thing with หนูหิ่น a,

and เหน่ง, i don't think he's that famous yet? but he said he'll let me be in his MV when he has one, hahahaha>.,<

i became quite close to them GMM pplz^^

and guess what? i got to talk to sho on the phone once, and we were like, 20 metres away hahahahaha>/////<

oh, shush, you're just showing off about charm :tears: that's the good thing about being in thailand, you know EVERYONE~

hahaha. don't you จีบ them at all? seems like you know heaps of famous girls haha

b-fierze lol, ain't i just lucky? :P

it's quite funny how i don't find charm cute, just like you, and p'airry doesn't find sho cute like we do either kyahahahah

baboba hahaha, thank you! just what i need - -> support, lol :blush:

SPOII

7592558.jpg

7592627.jpg

7592700.jpg

00000424.jpg

00000425.jpg

00000431.jpg

credit : dek-d, yimsiam, paradise-world:Fah

Guest HaRuEhUn

b-fierze

Well, about Charm, people - as well as i - at first cound't accept that she held the title miss thailand universe because it seemed she wasn't beautiful enough.

but later, i found that she's one of the best delegates from Thailand ever!... since she has all decent face, body and intelligence.

so no wonder why she got in top 20 in miss universe 2006... the first delegate from thailand in 18 years!!!!

and yeah~ her reigning was awesomely complete~

dotiez

well, this is my chat log talking with him yesterday..

4/4/2550 21:50:01 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร เพื่อนจะรู้มั้ย

4/4/2550 21:50:11 [airry] (*) *help ไรของเมิง

4/4/2550 21:50:18 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร ว่าเมื่อวานวันเกิดเรา

4/4/2550 21:51:35 [airry] (*) *help รู้

4/4/2550 21:51:43 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร อิอิ

4/4/2550 21:51:50 [airry] (*) *help แฮปย้อนหลัง

4/4/2550 21:51:53 [airry] (*) *help พอดีไม่ได้คุยกัน

and his dpp

402qoh0.png

kaotsun

so that means u have sho's cellphone number? ask him if he wants phone sex and he'll get one.. jk jk jk

why did u become close to people in Gmm? are u gonna be a singer for them all something?

i'm kinda close to ppl there too. (due to the fact that students graduated from nitade chula usually work in gmm)

u know what, i worked for them twice! LOL i was an extra in an MV and a movie... but i wont tell u which... hahahaha

those cute girls... lol.. i dont flirt 'em! they're all just too good to me. =)

today, charm came talk to me and i asked her to pose the same way she did in miss universe competition

everyone laughed~ so funny.. hahaha

Guest iampim

Random Girls ( Again )

ขอฝากข้อความถึงชาวไทยหน่อย - สู้ ๆ ให้โลกรู้ว่าเมืองไทยมีคนน่ารัก ๆ + สวย ๆ อยู่นะยะ

( ในฐานะที่เป็นสาวไทยขอเว่อร์รักชาติสักวัน...ซะงั้น ที่เห็นเขียนเป็นภาษาไทย และไม่ค่อยพูดไร เพราะภาษาปะกิดตกต่ำ)

022.jpg

555.jpg

1215.jpg

2424.jpg

42452.jpg

148621_2496427.jpg

5233232.jpg

2005913104812.jpg

big-student-3109.jpg

Girls from Strawberry Cheese Cake TV

SBCC_014.jpg

SBCC_018.jpg

Guest baboba

baboba hahaha, thank you! just what i need - -> support, lol :blush:

Haha Yeah Go girl! But actually what I meant was! Go meet him again and take many photos ;D HAHA .. ;)

No just kiddin. ^-^ But Maybe you guys could make a god couple .. then we have some more couple-pics to post. XP (a)

Guest iampim

ช่วงนี้ขยันโพสจริง ๆ คึกอ่ะคึก

Toey ( เต้ย ) I think she looks like a doll.Very pretty.Nice skin.

Sorry that I spell her name Tei at last comment. lol

pic-1.jpg

pic-2.jpg

pic-3.jpg

pic-4.jpg

Ploy ( พลอย ) Many ppl like her.But also many ppl don't like her too cuz she got surgery.I think it's her nose.And she wears lends too.

Before

ploybeforefj2.jpg

After

ployafterxf7.jpg

Guest dotiez

dotiez

well, this is my chat log talking with him yesterday..

4/4/2550 21:50:01 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร เพื่อนจะรู้มั้ย

4/4/2550 21:50:11 [airry] (*) *help ไรของเมิง

4/4/2550 21:50:18 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร ว่าเมื่อวานวันเกิดเรา

4/4/2550 21:51:35 [airry] (*) *help รู้

4/4/2550 21:51:43 (ip) ( " ★~ .A.p.r.i.L.-.B.o.Y. ~★ " )...๐๐..I..L.u.v..S.u.J.u.. [[..HeeChul..Kim..]] ๐๐.>>เริ่มต้นอายุใหม่ด้วยความเบื่อที่ติดโปร อิอิ

4/4/2550 21:51:50 [airry] (*) *help แฮปย้อนหลัง

4/4/2550 21:51:53 [airry] (*) *help พอดีไม่ได้คุยกัน

HaRuEhUn

He's your friend? โอ้ว ดีจัง ^^"

Guest HaRuEhUn

HaRuEhUn

He's your friend? โอ้ว ดีจัง ^^"

umm...

yeah.. we've known each other like.....7-8 years

him with me

super blur =_=

airry-tengneung-kfc.jpg

Guest BiNueng

OMG! I didn't know that we Thai people have these much Ulzzang! hahaha

For the first time that I've seen lots of pic of them!!!!

Thank you for posting and open my eyes na ka ieie^^

Guest *lilyisland*

kaotsun u r lucky* I met Sho at Siam twice, he is really good looking but short^^; ha ha ha..I think he still has chance to get taller^^

The girls u guys posted are really cute..Thanks to everyone^^

Guest asiadesigner

อารายกันนี่มีคนไทยในบอร์ดนี้ด้วยหรอ จอร์จจจจจ มากเลย หวัดดีคับชาวไทยทั้งหลาย Woooowwwww....

Guest misszuppy

Awww They're all so cute!!

I like -PRAeW- , Tubtim n' Kaotsun so much. They're too pretty for me >_<

Also P'Tei ,DJ Love n' P'Khun so handsome. >.<

I can't remember them all but they're really good looking.

Thank for sharing na ka. narakkk ^^

Guest namji

ah~~NICHKHUN

i like he ^^

ขอภาษาไทย โฮก ไม่ถนัดอังกฤษอย่างแรง

พี่คุนหล่อเนอะ 555+

Guest iampim

Ju ( จุ๊ ) She is very popular now.

7767369.jpg

7771397.jpg

7771450.jpg

7771617.jpg

7771699.jpg

Parn ( ป่าน )

7771770.jpg

Peung ( ผึ้ง ) คนที่เล่น MV ของบี้กับ Freeplay แล้วก็โฆษณาซิลตร้าไวท์ ( น้องครีมช็อค ) อ่ะ

7741309.jpg

With Bie

7741335.jpg

7741197.jpg

7741388.jpg

7741423.jpg

Nin ( นิน ) Nichkhun's younger sister.

76838315tn5.png

78826374kn8.png

14034139ca6.png

78092694tj2.png

55379599im2.png

Guest kaotsun

HaRuEhUn

so that means u have sho's cellphone number? ask him if he wants phone sex and he'll get one.. jk jk jk

why did u become close to people in Gmm? are u gonna be a singer for them all something?

i'm kinda close to ppl there too. (due to the fact that students graduated from nitade chula usually work in gmm)

u know what, i worked for them twice! LOL i was an extra in an MV and a movie... but i wont tell u which... hahahaha

those cute girls... lol.. i dont flirt 'em! they're all just too good to me. =)

today, charm came talk to me and i asked her to pose the same way she did in miss universe competition

everyone laughed~ so funny.. hahaha

555+ nah, it was my friend talking to me, and sho was there so he passed the phone over, and sho was like, where are you! are you coming?! come! quick! class' starting!!!

mann, so much thanks to that friend of mine, i don't think he even knew i got a crush on sho 555+

kyahyahaha plz don't give me ideas of what to do if i have his no., i might become wild :crazy: lol

aahhh, i see i see

i don't know hey, well, i danced for GMM last year, my bestfriend is now GMM's new face singer though she's coming back to australia for uni, now she's in Silapakorn...

55555++ really? you were??? cool, i've only danced in an MV once, and they called me again but too bad i wasn't in thailand

gah, i wanna see!!! tell me!!!

i'm telling you which one i was in cuz you'll never be able to see...no? tell which one i was anyway 555, ICE's คนใจง่าย...

i looked hell ugly at that time - -"

Haha Yeah Go girl! But actually what I meant was! Go meet him again and take many photos ;D HAHA .. ;)

No just kiddin. ^-^ But Maybe you guys could make a god couple .. then we have some more couple-pics to post. XP (a)

hahaha>.,< no, plzzz, i regret enough that i couldn't see him longer haha. i was going to you know? but...i'm not born to be a fangirl, so asking pplz if i can take photos with them isn't something i'm capable of, wierd, i know :P

i don't think i'm good enough for him anyway lol :P

ช่วงนี้ขยันโพสจริง ๆ คึกอ่ะคึก

Toey ( เต้ย ) I think she looks like a doll.Very pretty.Nice skin.

Sorry that I spell her name Tei at last comment. lol

p><p> Ploy ( พลอย ) Many ppl lik

Before

%7Boption%7Dploybeforefj2.jpg

After

%7Boption%7Dployafterxf7.jpg

teoy is indeed very pretty^^

with ploy....i'm guessing she's just putting lots of make up on, more than before, that's all....doesn't look like any part of her face's been done...no?

kaotsun u r lucky* I met Sho at Siam twice, he is really good looking but short^^; ha ha ha..I think he still has chance to get taller^^

The girls u guys posted are really cute..Thanks to everyone^^

hahaha, yeah! that's true, he's pretty short (compared to me and i'm super duper short (158cm))

Awww They're all so cute!!

I like -PRAeW- , Tubtim n' Kaotsun so much. They're too pretty for me >_<

Also P'Tei ,DJ Love n' P'Khun so handsome. >.<

I can't remember them all but they're really good looking.

Thank for sharing na ka. narakkk ^^

I like -PRAeW- , Tubtim n' Kaotsun so much

??????

awwwwwww :blush: thank you! 555+ i'd so cry if you typed that by accident...why though? there's no pictures of me here lol

ah~~NICHKHUN

i like he ^^

ขอภาษาไทย โฮก ไม่ถนัดอังกฤษอย่างแรง

พี่คุนหล่อเนอะ 555+

AGREED, i saw nichkhun before in paradiseworld, then i saw the Bi's commercial i was like, heyyyy he looks familiar, then 2 secs later i screamed my head off lol

hey guys, can i add you in to my friends list? my profile in soompi's looking scarily blank and lonely, lol

these are some random cosplay pplz... do they count as thai ulzzang??? :phew: if not plz tell me and i'll stop ^^"

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m107/Zequety/IMG_0251.jpg' alt='IMG_0251.jpg'>

02092006037.jpg

236864686.jpg

236864378.jpg

i love them 2 ^^

236862755.jpg

tong

IMG_0403.jpg

สองพาราด็อกซ์ ก๊ากๆๆๆๆๆๆ

he's a singer guys...

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

credit : paradise world [http://www.paradise-world.org/index.php?showtopic=3437]

Archived