█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *lilyisland*

I like Toey but I don't like Ikkyu , do u have any pics of Peck, Bank or love?anyway, thank u for posting..ur english is good..post more pics...

Guest JiNaB@biezZz

JINABELL จีน่า

jinabell.jpg

thumb_flex-1165148600401853_file.jpg

hehe,, i was like O_O when i saw ma pics here^^;;

it was kinda embarrass tho^^

and yea,, ma aka is JiNaB@biezZz

JiNabell sounds like Jinglebelle XD

DION ดิออน

niod.jpg

thumb_flex-1163764808909211_file.jpg

Ohh,, and i found ma best mate here as well

guess u got this frm ma cyworld aite?^^

Guest neena

thai is no.1 known for plastic ???ูู

thai no.1 known for plastic? hahaha...thats funny first time i've heard that...no its not true.

Guest svnpnk

no one is in denial. every ethnicity has got their ugly and pretty. & for the most part, a lot of thai teens these days (especially in bangkok & the bigger provinces) are of chinese heritage and are pretty light skinned. it's hard to find someone who is genetically 100% thai. i think the main problem here is that people are pretty ignorant and haven't been exposed to enough thai people.

exactly, don't be so quick to judge..i guess you just have to be there to experience the diversity. it's a melting pot over there.

Sho - very cute. I think he's a part of g-jr.

edit - Oh Khun is adorable too :blush:

Guest sOrastar

who's toey and ikkyu? i'm sorry.. i haven't kept up with thai entertainment for a while -__-'''

they are cute~ thanks micute

Guest micute

who's toey and ikkyu? i'm sorry.. i haven't kept up with thai entertainment for a while -__-'''

they are cute~ thanks micute

They are Dj .

I like ikkyu more than toey >3,<

KHUN

khun on "beung-lung" TV show

He's cute!!

khun fanclub^^

thx for: www.khunstar.com

date On air ? , I wanna see him . . .

Guest PloY_JaeJoonG

haha....Jinababiezzz gonna be KJinabell haha

cute name as well na...kiki

i like DJ Ikkyue so na ><

hey..pls post DJ.John too.... ( babe's ex-bf )

i like hime na ^^

ps.miss P'App so ><

Guest endless

Well, I think that many Thai ppl don't want to be called half chinese eventhough they look so like all the ppl @ my school, I study @ an international school and all the girls and guys look that way and they'll get mad of u if u called them half Chinese ^^; so we'd better stop this thing going around about ppl's races just post pics to make our day..

You have to travel to Thailand to see it by ur eyes, ok?

True..I am a half Thai and half Japanese guy studying at a very famous international school in Bangkok and I have to tell u ppl who come to this thread and say bad things about Thai ppl that all the Thai girls and guys at my school are really good looking and we do have guys who even look more handsome than Nichkhun eventhough they are 100 % Thai so I don't have anything to explain other than if u don't believe come and see them by yourself

you guys had stolen my words O.o

if we've a fair skin, or cute/pretty face that means we're not Thai or s.th?

Guest poopoo

JACK is really hot O_O

and thai is not no.1 for plastic surgery <_< isnt korea or japan is?

i duno why some people can't believe these people are thai cus obviously they hve not met much thai people <_< not every thai person SUPPOSED TO BE TAN. now a days theres that papaya soap i know alot of thais use lightening products LOL.

not every thai person SUPPOSED TO BE TAN. now a days theres that papaya soap i know alot of thais use lightening products LOL.

Hahaha i use Papaya soap, only if i get a tan <<<hate getting tanned, i look scary hahaha

I agree thai is not no.1 for plastic surgery

I second that! Lol I swear south Korea or America was number one?

My godmother who’s Thai said her country is number one for most cross dressers hahaha she makes me laugh, but you know what, I’m glad that people are so happy with who they are that they are brave enough to dress as women even tho there guys. And obviously the same goes with the woman who dress up as guys.

Good on them for being brave! : ) plus its amazing how their culture is mostly just okay with it.

I know a boy over here who’s started dressing as a girl and so many peeps are giving him so much stick because of it. I feel so sorry for him : (

anyhoot, more pics of KHUN anyone?

Oh and b-fieze thanks for uploading the pics of him : )

Archived