█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest Muddie Murda

thai is no.1 known for plastic ???

ูู

^

^

i don't think so =[]=

HAhaha yeah I've never ever heard that before either. I think he was just kinda envious when he said that...and in denial ahhahaha because obviously, Korean's #1 known.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest b-fieze

HAhaha yeah I've never ever heard that before either. I think he was just kinda envious when he said that...and in denial ahhahaha because obviously, Korean's #1 known.

i agree with you.

"PoM" ปอม

852147896.jpg

2154788.jpg

pom.jpg

85745212.jpg

8574692155jhk.jpg

Guest pearsz

Yipsi

so cute very much >___<

and boy , i like Jackii he's poppular in Tumasat university.

0111.jpg

----

0000043.jpg

0001168.jpg

000123.jpg

Mint i think she's so cute >_~*

Guest yuyugirl009

PoM got me...

she's so pretty. But her eyes...

hahahaha...she has baggy eyes.

I like YUKI's clothes...

and her hair.

Guest satoshi

Yesterday, I went to this cosplay event @ Siam and I saw PAKK :sweatingbullets: He does have nice hair but he looks so girlish eventhough he is tall..lols.. he is a good looking guy anyway...

Nope he isn't :sweatingbullets: lol hes half chinese, (dad side lol) but his mom is thai :blush:

heres more info on him...

http://khunstar.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1150884238

Well, I think that many Thai ppl don't want to be called half chinese eventhough they look so like all the ppl @ my school, I study @ an international school and all the girls and guys look that way and they'll get mad of u if u called them half Chinese ^^; so we'd better stop this thing going around about ppl's races just post pics to make our day..

Thanks to everyone who has been updating this thread especially to b-fieze

Guest PloY_JaeJoonG

uhm....i think i saw my friend here...haha

P'Khun + P'Channie + P'App + Kao blah blah blah...

yup...they r really look so cute....

He is 100% Thai and many guys at my school look like him^^

Many ppl think that many pictures in this thread do not look Thai but the new Thai generation do look like the pictures that we have posted

Denial.

Guest pencilcasee.

Denial.

no one is in denial. every ethnicity has got their ugly and pretty. & for the most part, a lot of thai teens these days (especially in bangkok & the bigger provinces) are of chinese heritage and are pretty light skinned. it's hard to find someone who is genetically 100% thai. i think the main problem here is that people are pretty ignorant and haven't been exposed to enough thai people.

Guest satoshi

Denial.

You have to travel to Thailand to see it by ur eyes, ok?

no one is in denial. every ethnicity has got their ugly and pretty. & for the most part, a lot of thai teens these days (especially in bangkok & the bigger provinces) are of chinese heritage and are pretty light skinned. it's hard to find someone who is genetically 100% thai. i think the main problem here is that people are pretty ignorant and haven't been exposed to enough thai people.

True..I am a half Thai and half Japanese guy studying at a very famous international school in Bangkok and I have to tell u ppl who come to this thread and say bad things about Thai ppl that all the Thai girls and guys at my school are really good looking and we do have guys who even look more handsome than Nichkhun eventhough they are 100 % Thai so I don't have anything to explain other than if u don't believe come and see them by yourself :rolleyes:

You have to travel to Thailand to see it by ur eyes, ok?

True..I am a half Thai and half Japanese guy studying at a very famous international school in Bangkok and I have to tell u ppl who come to this thread and say bad things about Thai ppl that all the Thai girls and guys at my school are really good looking and we do have guys who even look more handsome than Nichkhun eventhough they are 100 % Thai so I don't have anything to explain other than if u don't believe come and see them by yourself :rolleyes:

Its actually possible that there are peeps cuter/hotter/handsome <<<pick what ever word u want lol

Than Nichkhun?!?!?!? *Faints*

Lol! Just kidding hehehe :blush:

Archived