• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antz:

OR played:

Say (All I Need)

Stop and Stare

All Fall Down

Apologize

I think that was it. I wanna buy their album now.

Maroon 5. Uh...they started with Harder to Breathe then Makes Me Wonder. I dunno the rest in order.

Shiver

Sun

Won't Go Home Without You

Wake Up Call

Sweetest Goodbye

She Will Be Loved

Secret

This Love

Sunday Morning

I'm more of a fan of their 1st album so I knew most of the songs from there.

There may have been some more. In the middle, they had like a drum + bass solo, then guitar solos and stuff. it was the best.

Ah...got the setlist:

If I Never See Your Face Again

Makes Me Wonder

Harder to Breathe

The Sun

Can't Stop

Secret

In the Air Tonight (Phil Collins cover)

Shiver

Wake Up Call

Sunday Morning

Won't Go Home Without You

This Love

-Encore

Little of Your Time

She Will Be Loved

Sweetest Goodbye

The keyboard collapsed apparently? And I missed it ahaha Guitar smashing too...I kept looking at the screen not the stage.

Guest kappow
ooh! vizard and kappow, whereabouts in the north do you live in?! :D i'm from mount hawthorn. ^^ (people don't really know where that is though... ugh. =_=)

LOL!! i know where Mt Hawthron is!! :phew: i think its near Yokine? -ish.. I live in City Beach area.. its kinnda near the beach plus its near my school (JTC) :ph34r:

I love Stop and Stare! and i heard Maroon 5 was horrible on stage :huh:

^ LOL ! i'm listening to Stop & State right now HAHAH how coincidental.

yayy someone knows mt hawthorn! yeah it's near yokine :) hehe.

awwwww i need to go to city beach sometime T_T i was gonna go before uni but it's too late now D:

^ They played Say (AllI Need) which is my fave song ahahaah

kappow: Eh, I thought they were good, music wise. Adam was hecka cheesy though. The part where he was clicking his fingers and got everyone to be quiet was just stupid.

AIIIII T CONCERT GOODS ARE SO EXPENSIVE T_______________________T $11 for one lil spoon ahahaha My friend's getting her friend to get stuff for her. So if I save up, I may be able to get something =/

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ I KNOWWWWW!! The T Concert good are heck expensive!! I really wanna get the shirt and photocards and ALL THE OTHER GOODS! But I've decided that I'm stopping all spending... I spent too much these past months so yeah...

I want them so badly thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh...... T.T

Guest kinfuloh87
Wow i didnt know there were so many perth members, Im also from perth.

Northen suburbs :)

LOL vizard sounds familiar =p

is tis vincent =p XD!

LOL

^^ oh hey! I'm from northern suburbs too!! finally! someone else! :D

yo me too =]

ur school is JTC lol my cuzzins and friends go there but there all graduated :) hehe still got one cuz there though =] it was near shenton hahaha my school =]

Guest Xiaoba1tu
Wow i didnt know there were so many perth members, Im also from perth.

Northen suburbs :)

Most people here (in the Perth thread) live in the northern suburbs. Except for maybe 3 of us.

ooh! vizard and kappow, whereabouts in the north do you live in?! :D i'm from mount hawthorn. ^^ (people don't really know where that is though... ugh. =_=)

True! I have no idea where that is! :sweatingbullets::(

Ooo.. I was in Perth for almost 4 years... 2001-2004. Stayed at Joondalup. :D

So where do u live you now?

How many hours can you go without watching Korean dramas?

Looks like someone was up at 03:23 AM watching Korean dramaaasss. :lol:

Guest arminvanbuur
Looks like someone was up at 03:23 AM watching Korean dramaaasss. :lol:

Yes, I was watching the drama Single Papa in Love.

Guest sulfuric_ACID

anyone interested in a pure bred golden retriever puppy..he's a boy, 9 wks old..we only got him yesterday but my cat really REALLY doesn't like him, he tried to attack him and teh puppy got so scared so we can't keep him. selling him for 550$ price negotiable. he's so adorable, i wish i could keep him. seems a bit far fetched to hope that someone on soompi would want him but it's worth a try

Guest sixth.

LOL vizard sounds familiar =p

is tis vincent =p XD!

LOL

omgsh you know vincent? cos i was thinking the exact same thing lol :rolleyes:

Guest kappow
yo me too =]

ur school is JTC lol my cuzzins and friends go there but there all graduated :) hehe still got one cuz there though =] it was near shenton hahaha my school =]

:o REALLY?? i know a few Asians at JTC.. since there isnt that many! yeah its near Shenton.. o.o

I think City Beach is less well known cause Cott and Trigg is far more popular (waves, competitions) :D

:crazy: Its sooo cold + rain is backkkk (and thunderstorms :ph34r: )

Btw i did a restaurant review on Arirang in the food thread.. mmmmm yummm

Guest kinfuloh87
omgsh you know vincent? cos i was thinking the exact same thing lol :rolleyes:

vincent choong =D who now goes to uwa :o:O lol and went to shenton bback in hs =]

:o REALLY?? i know a few Asians at JTC.. since there isnt that many! yeah its near Shenton.. o.o

I think City Beach is less well known cause Cott and Trigg is far more popular (waves, competitions) :D

:crazy: Its sooo cold + rain is backkkk (and thunderstorms :ph34r: )

Btw i did a restaurant review on Arirang in the food thread.. mmmmm yummm

lol wat year u graduated or u still in JTC :o?

Guest <3 Kim
anyone interested in a pure bred golden retriever puppy..he's a boy, 9 wks old..we only got him yesterday but my cat really REALLY doesn't like him, he tried to attack him and teh puppy got so scared so we can't keep him. selling him for 550$ price negotiable. he's so adorable, i wish i could keep him. seems a bit far fetched to hope that someone on soompi would want him but it's worth a try

aww!

i would but my pomeranian probably wouldn't like it, she always barks at other dogs when she sees them and goes crazy T_T

Archived