Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest TrainDriver

^morning :D no uni for me today :P i need to go to the library sometime to read books for my 2500 word essay due soon, which i haven't started :( maybe i'll meet ya in the library ^_^

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iPhets
lol dw i failed japanese =] :D yay =]

lol damn u and ur long sig =.=

had it today.. omg damn hard, the whole class didnt finish so we're getting about 15 mins to finish it off tomorrow.

no time to doublecheck at all =.=...

im at uwa now :x

HAHA

on the 3rd floor :P on my laptop xD

you probably won't read this before you get here though xD

aiyah i should get off and work on my maths assignment T_T

hehe XD

today was fun. thanks for the pokemon. xD i still need to charge my ds. i'm doing the underground stuff atm. i can't find any hikers grrrrr!

Guest TrainDriver

wahhh i was near curtin today with my mum and sis, eating lunch, and i saw a group of trendy fob curtin students. UWA hardly has any trendy fobs.

Guest mulletino
Aww.. ok. Joce is the experienced one. Haha! We'll listen to her. :D

Mm.. don't think I'll be at your 'WONDERFUL OUTING'. :/ Uni is pretty gay full-on atm so have to do a few things.. like assignments and revising stuff. ><

yeah. I don't see you too! Where are you? I'm almost always at Uni, esp. Thursdays. Uni is my 'home' on Thursdays. We will probably have a Curtin meet-up later or something ;)

Oh, since you are first year do you know someone called Wayne? He transferred from my course to Pharmacy at the start of this year. Anyway, just warning you earlier.. haha. Don't worry you'll know what I mean once you get to know him, if you do happen to. Don't mention me/my name though! haha.. :sweatingbullets:

That is all. :ph34r:

AHAHHAA u better litsen to me hahaha jokes ,,, not so sure thats a good idea : p

OH sameee uni is my home on wednesday AND THURSDAYS MATE!!!

ahahah

OH WAYNE yes i know him!! y wats wrong with him?? HAHAHAH damn i wannna know??? WARN ME woman ahahhah!!!

i will update the outing soon peeps! :) MUST get mr frodo to proof read the details XDLOL

DONT U WORRY!!!

^ YESI AGREE... WENX .... where art Shee!! POST DAMMIT POST!

Guest mystique

^ we should talk about her in here and when she reads its, she'll be like... WHAT!?!? :crazy::ph34r::blink:<_<:o hahah

is it just karaoke on mon? anything before or after that??

Guest iPhets
wahhh i was near curtin today with my mum and sis, eating lunch, and i saw a group of trendy fob curtin students. UWA hardly has any trendy fobs.

LOL. isnt curtin normally the place "new" people go to??

i heard curtin & murdoch is more known overseas compared to UWA

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Where exactly were you?

That's because there are more International students (fobs) at Curtin than UWA.

Curtin accepts pretty much any International student with heaps of money.. oh, and have to pass English.

I have heard many students speak with a terrible fob accent and struggle to express what they want. Sometimes I don't know how they got accepted.

AHAHHAA u better litsen to me hahaha jokes ,,, not so sure thats a good idea : p

OH sameee uni is my home on wednesday AND THURSDAYS MATE!!!

ahahah

OH WAYNE yes i know him!! y wats wrong with him?? HAHAHAH damn i wannna know??? WARN ME woman ahahhah!!!

i will update the outing soon peeps! :) MUST get mr frodo to proof read the details XDLOL

DONT U WORRY!!!

^ YESI AGREE... WENX .... where art Shee!! POST DAMMIT POST!

Hahaha.. mm.. like I said, don't mention me.

Well, long story short, we used to talk (whole of Sem 1 '07) but not as much anymore. It's just hi now and again.

He acts naive and asks people for help, assuming that you will help him with whatever he wants.

He thinks everyone is his friend and wants everyone to be his friend. He 'uses' people for his own advantage. Like he used to stick with this girl in my course who was from HK, and she could speak Canto pretty well. He wanted to improve on his Canto so he hung around her a lot. After a while he hung around someone else.

He always changes friends too.

He's the one that goes: 'Hi I'm Wayne' *sticks hand out for a handshake*

Ok, I don't hate him. I simply find him annoying.

Might take you awhile to know him but this is what happened when I got to know him. :mellow:

You might have a different impression. What do you think of him so far?

--

argh. what am I doing here? argh. 8am test 2mrw. :crazy:

Guest mulletino
^ we should talk about her in here and when she reads its, she'll be like... WHAT!?!? :crazy::ph34r::blink:<_<:o hahah

is it just karaoke on mon? anything before or after that??

HAHAAH yess i rekon aye!!

gosh that woman is never onnn!!

newaysssss YEH karaoke....BUT ...is the rest of the ct open LOL damnn imma confused now..

BLEH ANYONE KNO???? cos i kno the karaoke is opened tho fo sho.. i think :/

imma FREAKIN

yerr i wanna hav lunch there so meh i onno???!?!?!

Might take you awhile to know him but this is what happened when I got to know him. :mellow:

You might have a different impression. What do you think of him so far?

--

argh. what am I doing here? argh. 8am test 2mrw. :crazy:

ahahahaha "'Hi I'm Wayne' *sticks hand out for a handshake*" yep thats the wayne i know!! lol

so far im not so close to him but he seems pretty friendly n nice BUT i shall b sure to watch out mate!!!thanks for the advice

GOOD luck for yah test man!!

^^ ROFLL. joss, don't you dare make me meet him if he's ever with you and i see you. HAHAHA.

ughhhhhhhh my second busy day of school tomorrow. T_____________T i hate mondays and thursdays.

oh, mmm. i always see the easter trading hours but i never really look at it properly :x i guess some are open. but not for long. :/

Guest mulletino

DAMNN!!

joss's wonderful outing

WOHOO!! well because SOME ppl have curfews.. *cough* JO flow *COUGH* WE shall hang earlier YERR!!

WELL I WAS THINKING...do youse wanna come at 11:00 to eat out with joss THEN we go out n karaoke AT 1:00 ay ay ay!!

BUT imma not sure if restaurants willl b open..{ow gosh im freaked!!)OH well im willing to take that risk LOL

CHILDREN MEET IN FRONT OF MYERS (THE usual spot)!!!

PPL hu wanna come please pm me FOR both karaoke n lunch or just karaoke etc DONT BET ON LUNCH BTW AHHAHA!!

SO I KNOW HU TO WAIT FOR ......and leave behind *cough* jenny *cough* XD

LOL

PM ME ASAP

Guest kinfuloh87
DAMNN!!

joss's wonderful outing

WOHOO!! well because SOME ppl have curfews.. *cough* JO flow *COUGH* WE shall hang earlier YERR!!

WELL I WAS THINKING...do youse wanna come at 11:00 to eat out with joss THEN we go out n karaoke AT 1:00 ay ay ay!!

BUT imma not sure if restaurants willl b open..{ow gosh im freaked!!)OH well im willing to take that risk LOL

PPL hu wanna come please pm me FOR both karaoke n lunch or just karaoke etc DONT BET ON LUNCH BTW AHHAHA!!

LOL

PM ME ASAP

LOL i'll come with joanna

DAMNN!!

joss's wonderful outing

LOL

PM ME ASAP

LOLLL it's not a curfew!! hm yeh im not sure if it's open on Mondays.. apparently not >< hm maybe on Saturday?? i think it's open on this Saturday.. if people are free.

my friend from korea says she doesn't know whether she's come to australia or china for her masters degree -_-;

sometimes i wonder that too, and i was born in australia -_-; curtin and its exponentially increasing amount of international students

monday is a public holiday.. i don't really know what you're talking about ^^^^^^ but i don't think many things will be open.

saturday is normal trading and sunday... is sunday.

happy easter to you all!

Guest mystique
HAHAAH yess i rekon aye!!

gosh that woman is never onnn!!

newaysssss YEH karaoke....BUT ...is the rest of the ct open LOL damnn imma confused now..

BLEH ANYONE KNO???? cos i kno the karaoke is opened tho fo sho.. i think :/

imma FREAKIN

yerr i wanna hav lunch there so meh i onno???!?!?!

DAMNN!!

joss's wonderful outing

LOL

PM ME ASAP

infront of myers near jaws? lol or near live? i didnt go last time so i dunno which entrance xD

and how much is karaoke? YESSS LETS GO LUNCH! MmMmmmm FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD~~ :D

Archived