Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

so i'm guessing u girls all hit the stores today? i went in the morning with my mum to Garden City cos we had to buy bath towels. my mum also needed a pair of comfortable shoes for walking overseas. didn't buy anything other than that. BUT as my TER result was good, i'm buying a Wii as a reward for myself, sad thing is the shipment doesn't arrive till january :(

btw, garden city has a new store called Crush that sells G-Star, Miss Sixty, and sneakers. its probably overpriced, much cheaper to buy overseas. guess all the aus teens will be digging this stuff though.

Guest ayaka_sorano

I would have hit the stores except that it's still quite hot and I would have had to take the bus to get anywhere so I lazed at home and didnt get out of the house.... I'm also waiting for some YesAsia stuff which is SUPPOSED to have come!! But it hasnt.... How stupid...... =( And my parents are coming back tomorrow! And since they bought me lots of things, I rather wait to see them before going shopping just incase I got enough items already haha XD

I've been spending lots on soompi too... So have to try and stay away from using my money for now... Need to save up....

I hardly go to Garden City... It's too far from my place.. Are those brands like G-Star and Miss Sixty a Korean or Japanese or Hong Kong Brand? LOL I dunno these things... ^^" If they are, gonna go check them out one day!

Pfft...I've been a hermit since Sunday. Considering it's so hot and I officially have no friends I can go shopping with since they all have gone on holidays, I don't think I'm gonna go shopping. I still need to get a job ahahaha I got one referee but I need a second T_____________T

I was gonna stay in Mandurah before but the house has no AC and its stinking hot. My cousins...in law (xD) went home because it was so hot. So I changed my mind. My sister and my bro in law and his parents still went though.

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ Yeh.... I know the lonely feeling.... All my frens have gone too..... I havent been out of the house for almost 5 days now.... I'm going movies tonight at least to watch Enchanted! Can't wait! It looks good ^^

I hadn't been out all week until yesterday. I went out all day, after my friend forced me to get out of the house. So with a bunch of my friends that I hadn't seen since the exams, we went to the city, then to Whitford City, then stayed in Northbridge until late. =_= I bought new clothes though YAYAYAYAY I wanna go back to Whitford City + shop still hehehehe. I didn't feel like going out that day because I was depressed over my TEE results, and it was freaking hot yesterday.

BUT THE WEATHER IS SOOO GOOD TODAY!

My friends went swimming and I couldn't really go because I had a driving lesson (just then), right in the middle of the outing =_= Grrr.

Plus it was rather a hassle to go so yeah. I'd rather swim yesterday than today, though. So oh well.

I WANNA GO OUTTTTT. T_T

AND ME TOO! I wanna see Enchanted. T_T Disney. T_T <3

i hope every one had a nice christmas despite the heat ~ boxing day was a killer

my mother's friend's daughter has just come from korea to study in perth and she almost died on her second day here hehehe.

imagine when i tell her that when i was in primary school we didn't get air-conditioning until the year i graduated yr 7

i think garden city changes the most out of anywhere in perth. i live like 5 minutes away but i don't get to shop much anymore cos busy busy busy

the last time i went it was like half the stores were new. haven't gone sales shopping yet but i think i will go tm (or today)

have any of you thought abt what to do for new years?

haha yeh same, we didnt have aircons in PS until i was in yr 7 haha so only had them for less than a yr xD

the weather was pretty good today too, i went out today for the first time since i came back from holidays hahaha.

^haha i havent seen any new movies for SOO long haha but i might go next week =D

I went to watch a movie a few days ago haha

I watched some treasure one, can't remember what it's called :/ missed out the first part cos we came in late -_-

Guest TrainDriver

^ahh national treasure, i saw that on day of release. surprisingly, the cinema was empty :S i liked the movie though.

btw kim, if u have any DS things u want to ask, feel free :D

ahahaah my PS got ACs the year after I moved in year 5 xD

Then my next school...ehh...no aircon there till the second half of year 7?

I want to apply for colesmyer but the form for referees is confusing me Oo; Like 'candidate position' and stuff.

I might call up officeworks and ask if I could have a job till school starts. Because when I asked about available positions they wanted a part time worker with around 20 hours a week. Something I can't do when school starts T_T

Guest ayaka_sorano

Enchanted was good!^^ At least in a way I thought it was XD It had lots of funny bits in the beginning and A LOT of singing... But it was ok haha.. The story line is quite original and ending is not so bad. You guys should definitely watch it~

The next movies I wanna watch is probly Alvin & Chipmunks, Mr Mago's sumthing... 27 Dresses and some others I cant quite remember..

I've been so tired recently.. On Fri morning I had to do the gardening in the hot sun and then had to clean up the house cos my parents were coming. Then yesterday I worked from 9am to about 4pm.... My legs are so sore... my back hurts too.. LOL I feel like an oldie.. =D

I might go to Scarborough beach today...Not sure. But I dont feel like it cos the sun is too hot!

Guest TrainDriver

so wats every1 doing for new years?? i've never really celebrated new years and my friends aren't chucking anything either, so nothing interesting for me today :(

wahhh ayaka, u want to see alvin?? :lol: i hate that damn trailer :angry::lol:

Archived