[Drama 2023] The Bait/ Decoy ☘️ 미끼 ✦ Jang Keun Suk/ Heo Sung-Tae/ Lee Elijah

kata48

2 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

I mean atleast have 8 or 10 episodes or release in 3 weeks like island or big bet but 2 months which is 7 april is so absurd, because it was 6 episodes only we would even forget most important points. And it was high suspense point when it ended so curiosity was as bad as stomach cramp. Totally unfair.

You can watch again part 1 when you start to watch part 2. 

Some fans even can't watch now and they wait for part 2 out 

I think waiting is happiness :)

• Unamused 1
  • Blob 2

[News] 'Decoy/ Bait' Part 1, shock ending → rapid rise in viewership... Jang Keun Suk "It's just the beginning"

(Ext)

Coupang Play's ambitious 2023 work, the well-made crime thriller 'Bait', decorated the finale of Part 1 with a shocking twist ending. Last weekend, when episodes 5 and 6 were released, the number of viewers increased by 19.4% compared to the previous week, recording an unstoppable rise for two weeks in a row. Viewers are already paying attention to Part 2 of 'Bait', which will be released on April 7th.

'Bait' Part 1 did not miss the first place in Coupang Play's popular work immediately after its release, and was at the center of the topic. Jang Keun Suk, Heo Seong-tae, and Lee Elijah expressed their gratitude to the viewers' enthusiastic response.

Jang Keun-suk said, "Thank you for enjoying 'Bait'. In Part 2, the case takes a new turn. April 7th is coming soon. Please wait a little bit,” he said, and Heo Seong-tae said, “So far, it is only a taste. In Part 2, you'll see the true bad guy in action. It even made me curse while I was acting. Please hate it to your heart's content." Lee Elijah said, “There are still many unrevealed truths, and there are still issues to be resolved. Part 2, which will run more breathlessly, please look forward to it a lot.”

1ffaa552af96fd8481e9d79bedc42b41.jpg

Part 1 of 'Bait', which consists of 6 episodes, completed the first half of a huge story spanning nearly 20 years. Viewers said, “There is nothing to throw away from the director”, “As expected, Son Deoge is directing like a director! Not a single scene was taken carelessly”, “A quality drama that makes you pay attention even after watching it multiple times!”, “The actors’ crazy acting skills and high-quality directing”, “There is no need for long words, just watch 1-6 episodes.

Really well-made drama,” and not sparing praise for the work, “Who is the culprit? Totally curious”, “I should be reviewing it endlessly”, “It’s really fun. How do I wait until April”, “Part 2 is the long-awaited ending!”, “It makes the reasoning power fully active. I am so looking forward to Part 2”, etc., expressing curiosity about the ending of Part 1 and explosive expectations for Part 2.

The Coupang Play series 'Bait', which ended Part 1 with a thrilling development that caused numerous viewers' 'bait sickness'. You can check 'Bait' Part 1 Episodes 1-6 on Coupang Play, and Part 2 is scheduled to be released on April 7th.

a307782594d279bf7b63d1bf283b7ddb.jpg

9cd23dd22c5feb09d1c1f409c638fa72.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004789399

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

[News] 'Decoy/Bait' Jang Keun Suk and Heo Seong-tae did it... 'Decoy Sickness' begins in 186 countries around the world
Coupang Play's 2023 ambitious work, the well-made crime thriller 'Decoy', is a story that repeats unpredictable developments and twists and turns, renewing its explosive rise every week and decorating the finale of Part 1. Korea Beyond, it is receiving favorable reviews from viewers around the world and is gathering topics.

'Decoy' is a crime thriller that traces the secrets surrounding the murder case eight years after the death of the culprit of the biggest scam in history, when he is identified as a murder case. 'Decoy' recorded an explosive rise in viewership every week with a unique composition, a solid story, and an unpredictable shocking twist between a mysterious murder case taking place at the present time and a fraud case that shook Korea in the past. Now, 'Decoy' is captivating viewers all over the world beyond Korea, causing a global 'bait sickness' craze.

1532fc61cb099b45c35bad9a0f44865a.jpg

'Decoy', which has confirmed service in a total of 186 countries around the world, is meeting fans in the Americas, Europe, and Oceania through the global OTT platform 'Rakuten Viki'. In addition, through 'Amazon Prime', it is being serviced in Southeast Asian regions such as Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia, and in Japan, the platform will be confirmed and meet fans soon. In particular, in 'Rakuten Viki', 'Decoy' scored 9.4 points, drawing enthusiastic support from viewers. The craze for 'Decoy' Part 1 once again proved the influence of K-content in the global content market.

Influential foreign media outlets, including Forbes, said, “Jang Keun-suk, who returned after 5 years and played the role he sought, created a different level of history in his acting career” (Forbes), “The acting competition between the best actors is truly worth seeing. ” (MGR Online), etc., while not sparing favorable reviews for 'Decoy', overseas viewers are pouring out reviews of 'Decoy' through various channels such as each platform, Twitter, and personal SNS.

Overseas viewers said, "Decoy has once again surpassed the limits of K-content." "10 points out of 10! Directing, script, and acting are all self-explanatory and fantastic”, “The addiction is not normal. I have never seen such a perfect crime thriller before”, “Great story like a movie, actors I believe in”, “I was nervous as if watching the movie <Seven>”, “The story is tight and the speed is great”, “The true thrill of a crime thriller A charming story that shows the real beauty” and is not holding back admiration for the outstanding perfection of ‘Decoy’.

“He is not the Jang Keun Suk I knew. I was impressed to play such a complex character”, “Heo Seong-tae’s acting as a villain is beyond expectations!” Not only that, but “I was so fascinated that 2 hours passed in the blink of an eye”, “I was nervous the whole time watching it, but I couldn’t take my eyes off it for a moment”, “I am biting my nails without even realizing it”, “I watched 2 Eps  even for a day. I want to see you soon”, along with the satisfaction of genre pleasure, expressed high expectations for Part 2 of ‘Bait’.

The Coupang Play series 'Decoy' is captivating viewers from all over the world beyond Korea and causing a global 'Decoy sickness'. You can check the 'Decoy' Part 1 phone call now on Coupang Play, and Part 2 will be released on April 7th. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004790558

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

[News] Coupang’s Play’s “Decoy/Bait” Part 2 Confirms Premiere Date + Main Cast Share What To Expect In Part 2
Jang Keun Suk , Heo Sung Tae and Lee Elijah expressed their thoughts on the ending of “Decoy”/ “Bait” Part 1 and what to expect in the upcoming Part 2 of the drama.
In the 5th and 6th episodes of “Bait,” which was released on February 10, Jung Jae Hwang, a leading suspect in a serial murder case, was found to be dead. Episodes 5 and 6 saw a 19.4% increase in the number of viewers compared to the previous week, marking the second consecutive week of rise in ratings.

Earlier, Jung Jae Hwang was a member of the VIXX network victims’ group, and later it has been pointed out that he committed a series of murders against Noh Sang Cheon’s closest aides. When the serial murder case was about to end due to the death of Jung Jae Hwang, all members of the VIXX Network Fraud Victims Group received a text message warning of murder once again. As a result, the investigation went back to square one, and questions were raised about Jae Hwang’s death, which was seen only as committing suicide, as well as who the real culprit of the case was.
In the past, the story of Noh Sang Cheon, who is gradually becoming big by engaging in fraud against the entire nation, was also depicted. The Nowfree business, which had been on a roll with powerful people on its back and even famous investors, was found to be fraudulent faster than expected, and Noh Sang Cheon was in crisis. But he plotted a bolder fraud to overcome the crisis. His new tactic will be revealed in Part 2 of “Decoy”.

e62574cef8ae584a8f8aaa4de6256142.jpg

With part 1 of “Bait” wrapped-up, leading actors Jang Keun Suk, Heo Sung Tae and Lee Elijah thanked the viewers for tuning in for the drama and expressed their thoughts on ending of Part 1 of “Bait.”

Jang Keun Suk, a lawyer-turned-violent criminal Goo Do Han, said, “Thank you for enjoying ‘Bait’, and in Part 2, the case will enter a new phase. April 7 will come soon, so please wait a little longer.”

Heo Sung Tae, who plays the evilest fraud criminal Noh Sang Cheon, predicted the performance of the all-time villain saying, “So far, this was only a taste. You’ll see the real essence of a real bad guy in Part 2. Even while I was acting, I was being cursed. So please hate me as much as you want to.”
Lee Elijah, who plays Jeon Na Yeon, a reporter who investigates the truth of the mysterious murder with Goo Do Han, said, “There are still many truths that are yet to be revealed, and there are things that need to be solved and please show a lot of attention to Part 2 which will make you more breathless.”

Meanwhile, eight years after the death of the criminal in the biggest fraud case since the accident, the crime thriller “Bait,” which tracks the secrets surrounding Goo Do Han as he was identified as a suspect in the murder case, will release Part 2 from April 7. Part 2 presents six episodes every Friday.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004788588

• Like 1

NEW EVENT:

My Corner of Soompi: Vote for your faviourite pancake toppings and celebrate the International Pancake Day on 21st February, 2023. :eats:

Let us know what's happening in your corner of Soompi. :heartxoxo:

re: Your favourite neighbourhood EO Team: :coolshades:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2

[News] Jang Keun Suk on His Comeback with ‘Decoy’ After 5 Years
Jang Keun Suk shared his candid thoughts on his grand comeback after five years.

The actor recently posed for a new colorful pictorial in Vogue Korea.

“It took me five years to adjust the weight of the seesaw,” Jang Keun Suk dished about his comeback in the interview that followed the photoshoot. “I was anxious because there was a time I wondered between ambition and reality, but in the end, I realized that time doesn’t just flow but accumulates.”

52700085356_8941ae15e8_z.jpg

696caa0bc00df70908b56da8a192cad0.jpg

The Coupang Play original series Decoy was his first project in five years. “When I was young, I acted to get the ‘Good Job’ stamp, and I thought the praise would double if I did more projects. However, contrary to expectations, when I got my cool back, I realized that I have to be my own subject and that if I get sucked into the public’s reaction, I would forget the essence.”
Meanwhile, part 2 of Decoy will be released on April 7th.

https://zapzee.net/2023/02/20/jang-keun-suk-on-his-comeback-with-decoy-after-5-years/?fbclid=IwAR1ALVKvlJ7ecD6fu21YYECFeI8Wflaqy5kPh54yRL8ifvR-fHGmTv-VTk8

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
[Vogue Korea] Jang Keun Suk's "Flower Road"
(Note: Bless people for success with only good things happening to them)
After the storm passes, the rainbow suddenly appears. From now on, Jang Keun Suk's time will only take the road of flowers.
The sharper the knife is, the harder it is to control. Even if you touch the blade slightly, its performance will be more obvious than expected, so carefully adjust the distance between you and the knife. The same is true for Actor Jang Keun Suk. Neither the back nor the blade is obtuse. He is an all-round artist who combines acting, singing, and hosting skills. Therefore, the speed of his consumption needs to be self-regulated. "It took me 5 years to adjust the weight of the seesaw. I leaped into the air and fell to the ground. Opportunities and expectations collided. In the era of wandering between ideals and reality, I was worried that I would be buried here, but my time did not pass in the end but accumulation.” After ushering in the 30th anniversary of his debut, he lost weight as his routine whereas he unloaded the burden of his senior career. "The OTT platform market is very interesting. From the perspective of actors waiting to choose a channel, it is good to see that the channel is becoming more diverse. Ah, the acting skills of an actor are also becoming more natural. It is not so much about acting as it was. The daily life of the actor is brought into the camera. In the past, if there was a specific situation, the character would be created according to that situation but now the actor will act according to the situation of the character himself/herself so the acting is more natural and there is no feeling out of place. "Koo Dohan" in Part 1 of the drama "Decoy," which was just wrapped-up, is a character created with this kind of thinking. That's why Jang Keun Suk is no stranger to us, even in his crumpled shirts and battered leather jumpers, with a beard covering most of his smooth, pointed chin.
df1eaac24e52595a64144e6baedb13ff.jpg

Jang Keun Suk's film and drama works are not limited to romantic themes. He tried his best not to make distinctions in terms of characters and genres, but the public's choice still left him in his trendy images. "Someone told me that my eyes can express exaggerated emotions. Haha, I didn't know what they were trying to convey at first, but it is clear that this should be a necessary part of an actor. In the process of playing the role of Police officer "Koo Do Han" this time, I deliberately worked on my eyesight and tried not to frown. Does a police officer have to shoot criminals with sharp eyesight? Haha, forcibly exerting physical strength is a fake acting, so I want to act naturally and unpretentiously.” In Decoy, the voice of Koo Dohan, who is interrogating criminals, is too sweet. With his sweet voice, his eyesight is annoying him as well. The important thing is what kind of perspective he can deal with this issue. The method Jang Keun Suk chose is "extremely like Jang Keun Suk." After "Decoy" was broadcast, he received unanimous praises. For Jang Keun Suk, this kind of praise may be mixed with a bit of lie responses. He is not stupid enough to indulge in the emerging "likes" and endless praise messages even though these compliments are good enough for him to take a step or half a step for his next move, but he knows clearly from his experience that sweet words can end up hurting himself. “This profession lives on praise, and people's feedback is our grade reports after all. When I was a child, I acted in order to get the ‘Do a good job‘ mark. Because I liked it, I wanted to do better, because they said that I could do better, so I thought that if I shoot more works, the praise would be doubled. But the feedback came with a cold blow. At that time, I immediately thought that I had to return to myself after all.”
The public's reaction is definitely important but once you immerse yourself in it, you will forget the essence in it. Nevertheless, it is easier said than done. "Thirty-five years old is an age that knows that any action must be responsible for oneself. Even in the "Saturday Night Live" variety show, I was asked to appear in order to promote the drama, the words left by my 20s are once again broadcast with the word "bluffing.” The "bluffing world", which has been used as a funny genre many times, is a frequently related term in the search for Jang Keun Suk. "Because this is what I said before, even if I go back to that time, I will say that again. I am a person like this at the age of 20. Whether it is to the public or to myself, I want to be honest." Jang Keun Suk confronted it, knowing that it is not a question that can be solved by procrastination and avoidance. Jang Keun Suk responded to the past memories with ingenious wit in the opening of "SNL.” The moment when the instinctive kinetic energy of the variety show was brought to its maximum was only possible because of Jang Keun Suk. In "SNL" and YouTube "Tanaka", Jang Keun Suk can be well said to fly higher and wider. The click rate is overwhelming. Men and women of all ages leave positive comments. Jang Keun Suk seems to have exerted himself to the extreme.

“Many people around me are worried that I have let go too much. In fact, I thought I should have set a bottom line before taking action, but when I actually came on stage, I felt that it was impolite to those who had prepared for that time. Take SNL as an example. We worked out the script after an idea meeting from many different angles, and even before the recording, we continued to revise it over and over again. Knowing the whole painstaking process, knowing that there is no point in keeping this line, I let go, haha.” Promoting the drama not through terrestrial or cable channels, but through OTT platforms or YouTube is a new experience. Although there are some concerns about such crudeness, the public gave us high marks for our honesty. Jang Keun Suk is motivated by this novelty in a world of promotions via simple mobile phone videos without perfectly set up lighting and camera equipment. He is a person who sincerely treats novel and exciting things.
588a9122693fb8d1409b894d37bf7cfa.jpg

Jang Keun Suk, who used interviews as an pretext to watch for a long time, should enjoy everything. Even though the interest starts to attack him, he’ll go for it. He will only act when he is happy. This action made him stand where he is today, not because he is very good at acting, not because he is very handsome, or not because he is very good at singing, but because he enjoys acting, which successfully creates Asia Prince. Of course, the time filled by hard work provides him with acting skills so that he can enjoy it. "To me, the size of the TV screen and the mobile phone screen is not much different. Like the Tokyo Dome concert and the small theater concert, as long as I enjoy the show and singing, no matter what the result is, I will not regret it, and it is the same in the entertainment industry.” Amongst the various entertainment, if measured in terms of priorities, it must be acting. Up to now, he is still holding on to it with unrequited love with exciting and nervous feelings all the time. Acting for a long time may be a bit slack, but standing in front of the camera will always become tense. Jang Keun Suk seems to act instinctively, but unexpectedly he is very hardworking. "Before filming, I took an acting training course and asked the co-actors to rehearse the script several times in my studio. Because I know that there will be a gap if I haven't acted for a long time. I should work harder so that I can match the script. Thanks to everyone’s help, I got used to the scene without any buffer.” During the filming of this drama, I created a new routine. If I want to shoot in one place, I must adapt to the scene one day in advance, and do not arrange any schedule the day before the filming. For fear of getting hurt, even my favourite skiing and sports stopped. It’s not because I have to work that hard, but because I have to do that much. The real feedback is the moment when the public recognizes it. With the increase in the number of Coupang Play subscribers, Jang Keun Suk's efforts have been fully paid off.
Jang Keun Suk said, “Misfortunes seem to have been written in advance. I hope that all that is left now is luck." From now on, what needs to be done is to control myself within the boundaries of freedom followed by responsibility. "I won’t make the same mistake again,” Jang Keun Suk is a man with a strong mental mind.
Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan
cre: Vogue Korea
  • Thanks 1

[News] ‘Decoy’ Part 2: Jang Keun Suk’s Pursuit Continues in Intense New Trailer
Coupang Play has released a teaser trailer and poster for Decoy Part 2, starring Jang Keun Suk and Heo Sung Tae.

Decoy follows the story of a group of people on the hunt for a notorious con artist who fakes his own death after committing the most heinous scam in history.

In Part 1 of the series, the con artist resurfaces as a suspect in a murder case eight years after his supposed demise. Part 2 picks up where Part 1 left off as the group relentlessly pursues the con artist and uncovers the hidden truths among the characters who constantly deceive each other.

de19b996052ed9502d756ee5bbed9789.jpg

The first teaser trailer for the upcoming show features an intense action-packed scene with the main characters facing life-threatening situations. It’s revealed that a series of murders are connected to No Sang Chun (played by Heo Sung Tae) and the motive behind them is to bring him out of hiding. Gu Do Hwan (Jang Keun Suk) suspects foul play and asks the question, “He’s still alive, isn’t he? No Sang Chun?” This sets off a thrilling chase to catch the mastermind behind the crimes.

At the end of Part 1, the main suspect in the serial murder case makes a dramatic decision, but the murder threats continue, leaving many questions unanswered. Part 2 shifts the focus to the fates of No Sang Chun, Goo Do Hwan and Cheon Na Yeon (Lee Elijah), as viewers are left wondering what kind of ending awaits them.
Decoy Part 2 will be released on April 7th.

https://zapzee.net/2023/03/23/decoy-part-2-jang-keun-suks-pursuit-continues-in-intense-new-teaser-trailer/

• Like 1

[News] ‘Decoy’ Part 2: New Trailer Reveals Intense Showdown Between Jang Keun Suk and Heo Sung Tae
Coupang Play has released a second trailer and poster for Decoy: Part 2, starring Jang Keun Suk and Heo Sung Tae.
The show follows a group of individuals on the hunt for a notorious con artist who fakes his own death after committing the biggest scam in history.
The second trailer begins with Goo Do Han (played by Jang Keun Suk) intensely staring at the photos of the deceased. He says, “In the end, we must find the truth from the deceased,” hinting that he will uncover the hidden truth.

52781600975_0598135ff2_z.jpg

The scene then changes to Cheon Na Yeon (Lee Elijah) saying, “If the investigation was done properly from the start, the death could’ve been prevented,” which suggested that someone was trying to cover up the case. The sound of gunshots and Lee Byung Jun’s (Lee Seung Joon) desperate cry of “No Sang Chun is alive” implies that a crisis is looming. Then, a blood-stained No Sang Chun (Heo Sung Tae) appears, and Goo Do Han asks urgently, “He’s alive, isn’t he, No Sang Chun?”

The scene ends with No Sang Chun opening his eyes, covered in blood, causing a shock.

The second poster captures the struggle of Goo Do Han (played by Jang Keun Suk) as he engages in a final battle in a snow-covered field during a raging blizzard.

Decoy: Part 2 will drop on April 7th.

https://zapzee.net/2023/03/30/decoy-part-2-new-trailer-reveals-intense-showdown-between-jang-keun-suk-and-heo-sung-tae/?fbclid=IwAR0wdju3Dg3ufNPyFE31K3_vBKz7H-_Pf6qVFvXDKdcAzBMFNszu3NwvEqQ

• Like 1

[News] Watch: Jang Keun Suk Inches Closer To The Full Truth Behind Heo Sung Tae’s Crimes In Teasers For “Decoy: Part 2”
Popular Coupang Play series “Decoy” is coming back soon with Part 2!

“Decoy” (also known as “The Bait”) is a crime thriller that follows a lawyer-turned-homicide detective searching for the truth behind unsolved past cases by investigating current crimes. Jang Keun Suk stars as Goo Do Han, a detective who is determined to uncover the truth after Noh Sang Cheon (Heo Sung Tae), the culprit of South Korea’s biggest fraud case, is named as a suspect in a present-day murder case even though he supposedly died eight years ago.

Part 1 premiered early this year in over 186 countries around the world and received an average overseas rating of 9.4, quickly becoming Coupang Play’s most popular drama.

Ahead of the premiere of Part 2, “Decoy” has shared an exciting poster and teaser. The poster is taken from the perspective of someone hiding between trees while watching Goo Do Han’s tense final fight in the middle of a snowstorm. The blood this fight leaves behind has a stark contrast to the bright white snow they’re surrounded by and leads to the poster’s copy that reads, “Chasing the final trap to the end.”
The drama’s Part 2 teaser is just as intense as the poster and previews the deeper story behind this intense case. As Goo Do Han carefully focuses on pictures of murder victims, he realizes, “There is no one in this case who is wholeheartedly telling the truth. Eventually, we have to find out the truth from those who have died.”

Decoy.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Cheon Na Yeon (Lee Elijah) implies that there’s a larger story behind the cover-up of these murders as she states, “If the murder investigations were done properly from the start, the deaths could’ve been prevented.” The story heats up as Lee Byung Joon (Lee Seung Joon) holds up a knife in front of a crowd of cameras and cries out, “Noh Sang Cheon is alive!”

Goo Do Han begins putting the pieces together and concludes that the goal behind the murders of everyone associated with Noh Sang Cheon is to make Noh Sang Cheon himself appear. A dramatic car crash then leaves Noh Sang Cheon covered in his own blood. Right as Goo Do Han asks, “Noh Sang Cheon is alive, right?,” his eyes shoot open.

After it comes to light that Noh Sang Cheon is alive after supposedly dying eight years ago, numerous people step up to find him, leaving Goo Do Han curious to discover the real reason they’re after him.

As someone tries to make a deal with Goo Do Han, another person explains that Goo Do Han is merely baiting them. Noh Sang Cheon confidently states, “If you betray me, you will all die.” Along with a dramatic series of action scenes, the teaser asks, “Who does the final trap belong to?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576625wpp/watch-jang-keun-suk-inches-closer-to-the-full-truth-behind-heo-sung-taes-crimes-in-teasers-for-decoy-part-2?fbclid=IwAR2YG_1N_cx5ByafPD86jH80YSG8gnb7D7o_3JBMoRkG1KotMkIwUsLYJto

• Thanks 1

[230221 Wrap-up party support]
We sent a cake, a bottle of champagne, and energy drinks to the wrap-up party of drama ‘Decoy’.
(We paid the expenses from the drama production support funds)
To eels, thank you for your warm support until the end!!

We will continue to do our best to deliver eels’ warm hearts.

52702740804_80ef0c5012.jpg

52702974118_9bd652033f_z.jpg

cr: CriJ tw

[News] Jang Keun Suk Transforms Into Mournful Police Officer In “Decoy: Part 2”
Ahead of its premiere, “Decoy: Part 2″ has unveiled interesting new stills!!

“Decoy” (also known as “The Bait”) is a crime thriller that follows a lawyer-turned-homicide detective searching for the truth behind unsolved past cases by investigating current crimes. Jang Keun Suk stars as Goo Do Han, a detective who is determined to uncover the truth after Noh Sang Cheon (Heo Sung Tae), the culprit of South Korea’s biggest fraud case, is named as a suspect in a present-day murder case even though he supposedly died eight years ago.

jang-keun-suk1.jpeg

Part 1 premiered early this year in over 186 countries around the world and received an average overseas rating of 9.4, quickly becoming Coupang Play’s most popular drama.
Just two days before the premiere of Part 2, “Decoy” has shared intriguing new stills featuring yet another dramatic change of Goo Do Han. Goo Do Han, who was a homicide detective in “Decoy” Part 1, is suddenly spotted in a police uniform. Saluting with a mournful expression, viewers are curious to see who’s at the end of his gaze and the story behind Goo Do Han putting on a police uniform.

jang-keun-suk2.jpeg

Moreover, the last still shows Goo Do Han coming to a shocking realization upon seeing a notebook. What is the new revelation that he finds and how will it help in revealing the truth surrounding Noh Sang Cheon?
Part 2 of “Decoy” premieres on April 7. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1577751wpp/jang-keun-suk-transforms-into-mournful-police-officer-in-teasers-for-decoy-part-2?fbclid=IwAR2g_UlNrdQjS0fTJ1AZlvUaxVExqD_VolUOZ1RXiHoh8mT-bOllWabZGQQ 

• Love 1