Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lanziepanzie

hhah thanks~ I guess I shouldn't have dyed it.. I dyed it a warmer blonde last week.ehh, oh well ><z

wow you look like a blonde version of kim beom! but yeah it looks good!

do you guys use box dyes to dye your blonde hair?? i want to try it at home but i'm scared it might turn out like clown orange!!

mmm i never use box dye! always use professional tube dye or just go to the hairdressers. But it really depends on what colour your hair is at the moment

DSC01138.jpg

my hair has gone through its fair phases of different blondes but i'm finally liking where its at now! thank goodness. Black hair doesn't tend to suit me or maybe because its just been a while since i've been there. I guess it depends on the type of blonde you go for!

I think tinting my brows would look weird so i kept em as is. But love it or hate it i guess everyone is going to have their own opinions

Guest HiMyNameIsDan

there are some ppl who should not go blonde, like me. darker skintones dont look good with blonde(im indian-mongolian-chinese, but mostly indian). my skin is getting a lot lighter tho...so anytime now lol.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

lol, exact same expression on both pics haha

Guest GwendolynGuillotine

I have to admit it was really fun. The only reason why I bleached my hair blonde in the first place was to create a visible effect with teal colored hair. I missed having an unusual colored hair, but I learn to accept my natural asian hair color just fine. If I'm on the verge of wanting to have kids, I can no longer tamper my hair with chemicals. :P Also it can be tedious to keep up if you're planning to stay on the budget.

Guest steukah

I think that its too much of a generalization to say all asians look bad with blonde hair. I think it depends on their skintone + what kind of blonde...! I recently had my hair ash blonde, but now it's black. Personally I liked it alot, but I also found it to be extremely damaging and I had to cut all the damaged parts of my hair off.

*quoted image*

who punched your eyes?

Guest wasabinuts

Just wanna share :D

Was a blonde for 5 mins. hehehe.

196647_10150169647640152_521885151_8384909_4312123_n-1.jpg

I think if you can pull it off it would look great.

Some asians with blonde hair is pretty gorgeous to me.

But like for my case i think i just looked weird. So yeah. back to brown!

Guest dreamy21

TOP's blond now!

Though I liked his old flowy black/brown hair better, he still looks good in whatever hair he has >_< <3

Guest Yesyestrendset

Asians with lighter skin should not EVER have blonde hair. I've seen plenty. It makes their face look bigger and their hair ends up looking an extension of their skin. Not pretty. Darker skinned Asians can, but it looks trashy in my opinion. ohmy.gif If you want lighter hair, I'd say mousy or golden brown at the least.

Guest jellie_kookie

hhah thanks~ I guess I shouldn't have dyed it.. I dyed it a warmer blonde last week.

ehh, oh well ><z

*quoted image*

woow. You look better with the warmer blonde than the lighter one . :3 You're one of the few asians that can pull off blond hair.

Maybe it's also because of the hairstyle...?

Guest aubrei

you'd have to have a very fair skin tone, maintain/dye roots continuously, and dye your brows, too

otherwise, it looks silly

wow you look like a blonde version of kim beom! but yeah it looks good!

aww~ haha thanks. I don't think I look like him though~.~ maybe it's cause of my eyebags.

woow. You look better with the warmer blonde than the lighter one . :3 You're one of the few asians that can pull off blond hair.

Maybe it's also because of the hairstyle...?

really? i liked ashier better, hah but thanks~

mhm >< I need to keep my bangs medium length cause I have a big forehead TT TT

Cute! The blonde suits you. :lol:

hehthanks ^^~

Guest em-blaq

well I was blonde about a month ago ^^

i got so many stares but no one really dared to come to me and say something haha the bleaching process killed though >< 4 bleaches!

c2f50b9e.jpg?t=1300625501

c1042dd6.jpg?t=1300625518

cd8bfe95.jpg?t=1300628435

honestly, I didn't really pull it off that well D:

dark hair works better on me ^^

196545_10150116051854755_633824754_6518226_3779738_n.jpg

Guest subjectivism

well I was blonde about a month ago ^^

i got so many stares but no one really dared to come to me and say something haha the bleaching process killed though >< 4 bleaches!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

honestly, I didn't really pull it off that well D:

dark hair works better on me ^^

*quoted image*

You look really cute blonde! I think most asians can't pull it off well but you looked really good.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I dont like asian girls with blonde hair and i dont like white girls that dye their hair black

natural is best. Oh, but everyone seems to look good with brown hair.

My hair is naturally dark brown

em-blaq your hair looks best, the bottom picture, Honey milk tea color. The other ones are too yellow.

Archived