Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Most Asians I see are very suited for blond hair, but it's not just something any Asian can have and look good.

I personally think that Asians who are pale should have darker hair, and Asians that are tan tend to look better with lighter color hair.

So an Asian female with porcelain skin wouldn't look all that great with blonde hair, but a dark brown would suit her perfectly.

But you know, I'm not saying that ALL Asians with porcelain skin would look back with blond hair, and not all Asians with tanner skin would look bad with black hair.

That's just what I think.(:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jane_JR

well, some of them looks good in blonde. but for me personally, asians still look good in their natural hair, black <3 I'm an asian, I would love to dyed my hair too, but I'm so satisfied with my natural black hair, ppl always tell me I have healthy black hair so I never want to dyed it again.

my vote: no (:

IMO, no. I mean, sure SNSD's Jessica, G-dragon, Kara's Gyuri, 4minute's Hyuna etc all pull off blonde very well. But they have whole teams of stylists tinting their hair to the exact shade that would most suit them. But on us normal people, no. Too high maintenence, and not everyone suits it. I prefer the light ashy brown look :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lunastelle

I think it looks good if it's maintained and their skin tone isn't tooo tan. Imo, it looks bad if your skin color is too tan for your hair.

i think, if they want to pull off blonde hair, they have to have really light skin. big eyes would be better as well. I don't know why, maybe it makes them look a little more doll like o_o

but i think most asians cant pull off blonde.

Guest crucifixation

28cgftt.jpg

Tried going blonde for Halloween... I think you need to have very fair/pinkish skin to pull it off! I felt like a hooker with the blonde wig -_-

Guest lovegood

I am blonde.

img7896.png

I don't think it looks that terrible. At least I hope not? My friends have gotten used to it, and said it would be weird seeing my hair brown.

But some random chick in my PE approached me and said my blonde hair looked bad on me. Pissed me off, I didn't even know her -_-

Guest lanziepanzie

^ your blonde looks good !!

although sorry if i offend you it looks abit dead! but then again looks abit more alive then my hair! mine has horrible fly aways everywhere :P

the price we pay for blonde hair!!

Guest lovegood

^ your blonde looks good !!

although sorry if i offend you it looks abit dead! but then again looks abit more alive then my hair! mine has horrible fly aways everywhere :P

the price we pay for blonde hair!!

haha thank you~ and nooo, I'm not offended cause its totally true. My hair is indeed very dry and dead T_T However, I recently found a spray at Sallys that helped a lot. (I think its called Ion Heat Protection Spray, in case you wanna check it out. Makes it look shiny and healthy ^_^)

Archived