Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Guest Misoneism

Of course its also about how pale you are

because obviously...A pale person is most likely naturally light hair color

so when your a pale asian,It looks a little natural.

Ive seen dark-skinned girls with blonde hair,And its simply terrible.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dorkafied!

I really want to dye my hair blonde, but I honestly have no balls to LOL

Most of the people posted in this thread look great as a blonde! I hope

to join this thread one day :P

Guest ashnash

I think celebrities look good with blond hair but in American I don't know. I think Asians should stick to darker hair.

Hmm. Many people here posted their blond pictures, but only a couple had the "wow" effect on me.

But who cares, play with your hair while you're young. You won't dye your hair blond or blue when you turn 40.

Guest Xephera

Well it depends, if you're really pale then blond can look good on you.If you're tanned then it looks a bit weird. Visuel kei bands have lots of blondies in the group and they an totally pull it off if you ask me. xD

Guest Kiklo

So after looking back lots ..and lots of pages...

Ginger is the ONLY one that looks good with blonde hair...everyone else should stick to darker hair.

Just my opinion.

Guest Sasukeslady

I recently went very pale blonde. I don't know if i pulled it off, but it is very fun to do something different once in awhile :lol: .

IMG_0002.jpg

Guest lightofhonest

I think only light skinned people can pull off blonde better.

It suits them better~ if you're pale, then go for it!

and persoon above me, you pulled it off well~!

lol the lightening make the hair look a little pink o.o;

Guest lanziepanzie

i think blonde hair on asians look great! on some cases

i dont think it really matters about your skin tone it still looks great but ive seen very nice blondes on pale asians

it really depends on your make up (for women)

and also the shade you get it~

i definately miss my blonde but have gone through disgusting colours to get to the right color!

it will look horrible if its extremely dried, uneven, brassy and have red\orange tones

but i think it would look great so long as the blonde is not orange and toned and theres no regrowth showing,

and if its taken care of! (alot of asians i've seen do not maintain their blonde)

also if the eyebrows are too thick it looks abit strange

i myself am also not a fan of the whole girls trying to pull off the barbie look. i think its abit too much for my liking

personally i like ashy blondes and brown on asians rather than the strawberry blonde! but i do believe alot of asians in this thread have pulled it off well :)

Archived