Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

Guest zaizai_f4_only

okay maybe im asking this for many times....hahaha

but is he dating sumone rite now????

hehehe no worries ^ ^

well last time he has broke up with his gf in florida coz of his career...but not sure when he's back to florida he's back with her or not.. :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zaizaif4 - my mistake - it wasn't a commercial - it was the interview w/KMNews that you just gave us the link for. ..the one where he is wearing a red t-shirt during the interview and then they show "shots" of him in a khaki colored vest, with no shirt and jeans - boy he looks so hot!

if you can get that picture and post - i would appreciate it so much!!! thanks zaizaif4!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

zaizaif4 - my mistake - it wasn't a commercial - it was the interview w/KMNews that you just gave us the link for. ..the one where he is wearing a red t-shirt during the interview and then they show "shots" of him in a khaki colored vest, with no shirt and jeans - boy he looks so hot!

if you can get that picture and post - i would appreciate it so much!!! thanks zaizaif4!

ohwhh icic..i'll try gurl..just try to b patience ^ ^

does he know how to speak korean ? since he is korean . plus he is cute =]

heheheh in the video link i just posted a couple of days ago..he is talking about this actually ^ ^**if im not mistaken**

he only noe's some basics words since his mum is korean..

wait hmm..am i talking about the kimchi!?hahahha i dont noe i get confused..

but yeah im pretty sure he only noes some basics..eeheh

he always says annyonghaseo..n kamsahamnida ^ ^

and last time on the mbc award thing..he does introduced himself in korean ^ ^

Guest CRYSTEENA

Whooomp! Whooomp! There goes a gorgeous fella... :D:P Thanks for the new pics and video commercial, looks good :blush:

Guest cyallen26

HIII GUYS!!!!!

oh woooooww... thank u for the 'thank u' :P

that's ok guys... as long that i can make all dennis's fans happy than i'm a happy girl... hehehehe :lol:

zai zai been busy here... :P well... i try my best to come here more often than... and chat with u guys...

mostly all the questions been answer... thanks to zai zai for that ;) and now is my turn to post some of his pictures that i found... it's soooo hard now to find his pic since he's on holiday (is it still?? dunno :P )

hereeee we gooooo... the gorgeous dennis with his magical smile!!!!!!

OMG!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: i loveeeee him soooo much... hahahahah :lol:

do364.jpg

Loveee him with the white shirt!!!

do367.jpgdo365.jpg

do368.jpg

dol.gifdo363.jpg

Guest cyallen26

3pikake... maybe i have those pic but i'm not sure :P i have to check it one by one :lol:

i have dennis photo album... feel free to take a look... but it's still not all of them... i need to put the rest of it when i have time... not just for 3pikake but for everyone if you guys wants to see it please feel free to visit my photo album that consist our love dennis :sweatingbullets::lol:

here the address... www.cy26dennis.gfoto.com and so sorry if sometimes i put it double :P

Guest zaizai_f4_only

cyallen ^ ^ omg..ehehe finally gurl...omg soooooooo damn handsome the first pic u post >< kamsahamnida gurl

hehehe no worries ^ ^

well last time he has broke up with his gf in florida coz of his career...but not sure when he's back to florida he's back with her or not.. :)

ow...i want him to be single....hahaha....hey aren't u also at forum indosiar???

Guest newmoon2

first let me say thanks to all who have given so many pics and info on Dennis. This is my first time ever positng. I just cant help myself. Because of sweet spy and discovering dennis i cant get off the computer just looking for info on him. I thought I was the only one going nuts over him.

any way somewhere ( i thought here) i saw a picuture of him w/ girl (girlfriend) walk down the side both wearing jeans

anyone know which pic im talking about

Guest zaizai_f4_only

ow...i want him to be single....hahaha....hey aren't u also at forum indosiar???

heuehuh yeah me too i want him to b single so i can kidnap him..ahahaha have him all bymyself ahhaha

yeah.... OMG u noe..ahaha so ur indonesian?!

Guest thirdcup

I just went through all 29 pages of Dennis thread. So many pictures posted. Thanks for posting them.. He is so cute with his smile and dimples.. :D

dear, dear, dear cyallen, thank you sooooo much for all the great pictures you post of Dennis!

He makes my head dizzy! he is sooo good looking!

I can't seem to get enough of him...his smile, his dimples, his physique!.... he just takes my breath away!

I am going to go to your photo album now and take a look. I'm sure my fingers will be tired from all the exercise I am going to get by saving all his pictures to my computer....

You and zaizai4f are the best!

Thank you for feeding my "Dennis O" addiction!

Guest newmoon2

so nobody seen that pic of Dennis and a girl on his arm? looks like their walking down the street and possibly could be his girlfriend.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

so nobody seen that pic of Dennis and a girl on his arm? looks like their walking down the street and possibly could be his girlfriend.

owhh i noe which 1 ur talking about..i have posted in the previous pages...

tat's just a photo taking ...

You and zaizai4f are the best!

thanks 3pikake ^ ^

Archived