Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

Guest simply_ayu

dang he's hot... i'm currently watching the sweet spy and he looks better on tv ^^ and he seems like a cool guy "Hobbies: Drawing, Photography, traveling" kekeke

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

dang he's hot... i'm currently watching the sweet spy and he looks better on tv ^^ and he seems like a cool guy "Hobbies: Drawing, Photography, traveling" kekeke

hehe he is ay ^ ^

yeah i recon most stars are like tat betta on tv than pictures ^ ^

Guest Brooklyn

hahahha there's no news about him l8ly..

thanks zaizai_f4_only...

he better have a ff up project soon so we won't have time to miss him

offtopic: i love zaizai too... :P:D

omg

look at him doing his dance...he is so adorable!!!

was he dancing? i thought he was "air skiing"... :unsure:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

thanks zaizai_f4_only...

he better have a ff up project soon so we won't have time to miss him

offtopic: i love zaizai too... :P:D

eheheh no problem brooklyn ^ ^

yeah i hope so..but i guess he is in florida now coz there's no news about him yet...

OOT aswell: owh u lurv ZZ aswell? i kinda forgot about him now..hahaha

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

it seems like dancing to me :lol:but either way "dancing" or "air skiing" he's still hecka cute...

do100454qi.gif

Um..What's he doing? xDD

Zaizai is crazy @_@ So many pictures ah...

o_o He's got a big arm. *cough*

MWAHAHAHA,, zaizai_f4_only moved on :D

Anyway, anyone know where I can get a LQ version of the 1st ep of Sweet spy? Like around 150mb. I don't think my download limit can take that many more dramas T_T

Guest zaizai_f4_only

do100454qi.gif

Um..What's he doing? xDD

Zaizai is crazy @_@ So many pictures ah...

o_o He's got a big arm. *cough*

MWAHAHAHA,, zaizai_f4_only moved on :D

Anyway, anyone know where I can get a LQ version of the 1st ep of Sweet spy? Like around 150mb. I don't think my download limit can take that many more dramas T_T

aletta helow..ahahhahah

he's dancing..having fun..ahahhaha

i noe sooooo soooo sooo huge ay?!?! :P

LQ wat is tat?

i think LQ=Low Quality..

anyone know is dennis gonna do a new drama or film???

nope its not a drama..is a CF...yeah and tat girl is kim tae hee...lucky her ay? :D

Yeah...they look good 2gether....but i think tae hee suits with anykind of guy...coz she's just too sweet

Guest Brooklyn

it seems like dancing to me :lol:but either way "dancing" or "air skiing" he's still hecka cute...

happi3laydee... absolutely a cutie! :D;)

zaizai_f4_only...you'ved moved on, huh?... to ....taller...bigger...better looking?

me, i kinda don't discard....i just keep on addin'... :w00t:

Guest ellabel

i watched ep 9 of sweet spy last night and my heart has not stopped palpitating since...

aish...be still my beating heart...

this dennis will really be the death of me!

sweeties...anyone knows what's his next project? sorry got no time to read the backpages... :blush:

Finally!!! i got hold of Dennis O's thread on the first page...

Meant to just peek as DO is my temporary insanity at the moment (next to HB and JHS) :lol: after watching him in Sweet Spy... but, cant help myself when i saw my "L" sister's name here.

Brook hunnie, u r just in ep. 9??? :wacko: I've finished it 2 weeks ago and has not been able to move on from this "maka-lag-lag panty" delicious Hunk. :w00t:

My friend who went to Korea lst Dec. brought this mag where he is the cover and i shud say whether in print or on tv, he is adoringly handsome.... that sweet teasing smile he flashes everytime in Sweet Spy will melt even the boulder that hit the Titanic. Aish!!! smileytongueout.gif

No news on this yummilicious hottie?? :o

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i think LQ=Low Quality..

anyone know is dennis gonna do a new drama or film???

Yeah...they look good 2gether....but i think tae hee suits with anykind of guy...coz she's just too sweet

owhhh icic..ehehehe dumb me...

arhmmm wat i heard is that they are trying to make SS 2..but not sure...i just heard from a couple of ppl though..hope thats true ^ ^ coz i wanna c more of dennis...

happi3laydee... absolutely a cutie! :D;)

zaizai_f4_only...you'ved moved on, huh?... to ....taller...bigger...better looking?

me, i kinda don't discard....i just keep on addin'... :w00t:

hahahhaha yeah moved on to a lot and lots of people ^ ^ hahahahhahah

yeah i noe NO news yet about him..how sad :(

Guest Brooklyn

Finally!!! i got hold of Dennis O's thread on the first page...

Meant to just peek as DO is my temporary insanity at the moment (next to HB and JHS) :lol: after watching him in Sweet Spy... but, cant help myself when i saw my "L" sister's name here.

Brook hunnie, u r just in ep. 9??? :wacko: I've finished it 2 weeks ago and has not been able to move on from this "maka-lag-lag panty" delicious Hunk. :w00t:

My friend who went to Korea lst Dec. brought this mag where he is the cover and i shud say whether in print or on tv, he is adoringly handsome.... that sweet teasing smile he flashes everytime in Sweet Spy will melt even the boulder that hit the Titanic. Aish!!! smileytongueout.gif

No news on this yummilicious hottie?? :o

"L" sis, ella dear...i'm done w/ ep 16...finally i've caught up w/ the subs!

i just downloaded you see and the subs are up to ep 16 only...

yeah...no news of this gorgeous babe...

so, nothing to post but moans, sighs and groans... :w00t:

but seriously...when you look at him...you can't help it... :P

Thanks to all who have posted pictures of Dennis!!!

I hit the save button over and over again - I think my computer is just about ready to bust!

This guy is the absolute bomb! He is so good looking and has such a fine body - he is so da_n HOT!!!!!

His face is mesmerizing and his smile makes you just want to melt ....sigh...

I do not get tired of looking at him - so please keep posting all the pictures you find of him.

When he has his aviator shades on he reminds me of an asian Tom Cruise.

Other than that he looks like an asian John F. Kennedy Jr. He has the looks and style - he is so gorgeous!

Does he have a website? or a fan club? or does he make appearances?

Hope Sweet Spy comes out in a DVD set with eng subtitles soon .

And I hope that there will be a Sweet Spy 2 - can't get enough of him and Nam Sang Mi -

they look so cute together!

Archived