Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

Guest susammie

omg me 2..haha i'm so inlove with him~ :blush: haha me and cousin just finish watching the last episode of SS..and it's so sad~ how he fell of the dock :tears: boohoo..why can't they just make it a happy ending..now i really wish there is a second season added to it!..cuz...his code name appear on the cell phone..so...i think..he is alive...HOPE SO!!....sometimes..when i'm watchign the drama..i really wish the girl could be me!! haha :blush: i wounldn't care about who kill ma husband..haha...lolz...or i would believe that he didn't...haha..and i imean...living in the same house as him..and eating dinner with him on the same table...and i look at his sexy eyes and his "famous" smile 24/7 and..and talk 2 him...lolz...AND BEST OF ALL.... I CAN UNDERSTAND WITH HE IS TALKING ABOUT..not like Sun-ae..hahhaha..cuz i noe ENGLISH! hahah...well..dat's all for todea..hehehe..see ya~

P.s. does n e one know where can u find icon of Dennis ??? cuz..i really want to put it as ma dp! thx in advance! :)

P.s.S..thx zaizai_f4_only for updating that pic of Dennis..Many Thx.."kombawa" i can't resist having it as ma dp! thx so much!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest susammie

Thanks zarbiey for link of Sweet Spy. Enjoyed there. ;)

Oh gosh..who has these two clips? pls post the link... Megaupload doesnt work to me. :tears:

Say Hi to everybody, Im new here... Love Dennis so much. :blush:

haha..btw...can u plz tell me is dat an interview of him??? i really noe ..where u got this..cuz i really want to see this interview??/ can u plz tell me..thz in advance~

Guest zaizai_f4_only

P.s.S..thx zaizai_f4_only for updating that pic of Dennis..Many Thx.."kombawa" i can't resist having it as ma dp! thx so much!

not a prob susammie ^_^

Guest zarbiey

not a prob susammie ^_^

hi zaizai!! i also have a favor to ask of you... do you have a clip of his arirang interview? if so, can you please upload it for me? :blush:

but if there's already an existing link to that file, please let me know.. thanks zaizai!! mwah!

Guest atreyu112

Guys.. do u know what is his latest drama or movie? is he going to act in any drama or movie? miss him..btw, got some nice pic of him..

Gorgeous1.jpg

Gorgeous.jpg

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hi zaizai!! i also have a favor to ask of you... do you have a clip of his arirang interview? if so, can you please upload it for me? :blush:

but if there's already an existing link to that file, please let me know.. thanks zaizai!! mwah!

uehueh yeah i do...hmm...i have uploaded in Youtube..

but i dont mind if want to d/l it from Mu ysi etc...sooo do u want to d/l to ur PC or just watch it from YT?

ahahha not a prob zabiey

Guest zarbiey

uehueh yeah i do...hmm...i have uploaded in Youtube..

but i dont mind if want to d/l it from Mu ysi etc...sooo do u want to d/l to ur PC or just watch it from YT?

ahahha not a prob zabiey

어머! :o

really? you don't mind?

i really want to download it and save it on my pc....

thanks so much zai!! *hugs*

i've been busy saving pix for the past 3 days...

my eyes are getting all watery

i'm not sure if it's because they are already tired

or because i am so happy i found so many pix of our 데니스 오! :wub:

Guest cyallen26

yep, still looking around for more pix and wallies...

it would be great if you can help me already :lol:

i've just started saving all his pix, most of which are the ones you posted here

and i've bookmarked your dennis album already so i can save them when my connection isn't clogged :angry:

i wanna get more pix of him so i have many pix to choose from when i have to make a wallie of him....

i showed my bestfriend some of his pix. sent them to her office email and she said all her officemates (girls and gays) went gaga over dennis' pix!! :lol: they were asking who he is. he isn't popular in my country coz sweet spy isn't showing yet nor are there any news when and if it will be shown at all. i just found out about sweet spy because of soompi (yay, soompi!! *applause*) last year, but since i knew it was just starting i wasn't paying much attention as i was busy with work and from DL-ing some other stuff at cb... but i was already subscribed to the thread that time. i immediately noticed that he is quite easy on the eyes but forgot about him fast coz i was busy with some more urgent stuff we, the advertising people, are always busy of :vicx: and also, i was already visiting d-addicts too, to see if the english subs are ready. i don't like watching one episode a day... i've always been the one-time person, want to see everything from start to finish at one go even if i didn't have to sleep... :lol: :blush: (haish!! i am impatient lah!) even if i didn't have to sleep... i know i'm crazy :wacko:

i am soo not done browsing the pages here yet, coz there are many sites i check for his pix each day... and at the same time i have to work ... my progress is slow...

btw does anyone here have his cf with kth? i want to dl that and keep it in my computer if possible hehe and also that arirang interview sometime ago?

thanks you guyz!! love you all for your hardwork and patience.

let's keep him popular! aja aja!

HI...

where are u from? just wait until SS air in ur country... dennis' fans will be all over the world... :D same like in my country... right now they all talking about SS... :P

I do have his CF with KTH... i will upload it again for u ok... and for the arirang interview here's the link... i uploaded again thru megaupload... thanks to zai zai only F4... she's the one that found this interview :D

here's the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FM3ZMBQ

I have other dennis interview... i will upload it again ok...

Guest cyallen26

more dennis pics from the award!!!!

do408.jpg

do409.jpg

do410.jpg

D4MN!!!! he's sooo handsome here!!!!!! :blush: :P

do411.jpg

do412.jpg

GOSH!!!! his smile!!!!... :sweatingbullets:

do415.jpg

do416.jpg

his smile in this pic is soooo cuteeee!!!!!! :w00t: OMG!!!! love him in this pic!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest cyallen26

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im sooooooo happpppppppppy thattttttttt hissssssssssss backkkkkkkkkkkkk arghhhhhh cyallennnnnnnnnnnn thankssss darlin...hehheheheh sooooo happy happy happy :w00t: OMG still damn gourgeous!!!!!

cy masih aje lu ye ama dennis..ehehehhehe gile sabar menunggu coi..eheheh gile neih gw back to him lagi d since he is BACK!!!!!

Hi girl!!!! how are uu??? been long times!!!! me too... im sooooo happy that finally he's back!!! yeeeesss!!!! HE IS BACK!!!!!! hahaahaha :lol:

masih donk say... gue ini tipe setia lho... hahaha... gue selalu klo dah suka ama org pasti setia... seperti ama chad allen, ken n johny yan juga... hehehe... skrg nambah si dennis oneil nih... enga tau deh nti ada nambah siapa lagi... uahauhuahuau...

to zarbiey.. here's i give u the link again... this's also dennis interview but dunno from where... i found it in the net n save it :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TL9QNYMD

next time i will upload his CF ok... i need to go sleep now... it's late here... :)

Guest yoonho

OMG...

speechless mode "ON"

hehehe...

he is so hot

his face ---> so handsome

his body ---> so sexy (6 packs)

he is perfect

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Hi girl!!!! how are uu??? been long times!!!! me too... im sooooo happy that finally he's back!!! yeeeesss!!!! HE IS BACK!!!!!! hahaahaha :lol:

masih donk say... gue ini tipe setia lho... hahaha... gue selalu klo dah suka ama org pasti setia... seperti ama chad allen, ken n johny yan juga... hehehe... skrg nambah si dennis oneil nih... enga tau deh nti ada nambah siapa lagi... uahauhuahuau...

to zarbiey.. here's i give u the link again... this's also dennis interview but dunno from where... i found it in the net n save it :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TL9QNYMD

next time i will upload his CF ok... i need to go sleep now... it's late here... :)

arghhhhhhhhhh im hoping tat he will make new series soon ^_____^ >____<

hauhaauhauh dasar..huh males ke FI soalnya lama suka eo..elu masih cy?

hmmm did i find the link of arirang tv?hahahah cant remember... :lol:

Guest susammie

:w00t: haha thx cyallen26 ..for the link! love u guys so much hahah..lolz.... ..i've been waiting at school all day for this..haha..finally thx so much~~ ^^..i really wish i was at the award..so i can take live pics of him haha..i bet there must b lots of screaming from fans..hahah..wow..heheh ! lolz

i really wanna scream DENNIS U ROX! hahah..hehe...well....i agree on atreyu112..pllz all Dennis' fans if u find out wat's Dennis' new drama or movie..plz plz post! thx in advance..haha..i can't wait 2 see him on TV or computer again..hahah...he' s been away for long hahaha...thx so much!...well..gtg do hmwks..:sucks: and waiting the interview to finish downloading..and watch it haha.hehe...it's 97% now YAY!

Guest susammie

hi Dennis' fan who out there: i'm kinda mad rite now :angry: it is becuz...Dennis' offical fan site is all in Korean and i seriously dont' understand a bit~~ can't read korean...and dennis does rite stuff in it to all his fans.....grr..seriously! :tears: do u guys think there is a english offical fan site for him??

Guest atreyu112

hi Dennis' fan who out there: i'm kinda mad rite now :angry: it is becuz...Dennis' offical fan site is all in Korean and i seriously dont' understand a bit~~ can't read korean...and dennis does rite stuff in it to all his fans.....grr..seriously! :tears: do u guys think there is a english offical fan site for him??

dennis know how to write in korean language??? waaaahh!!! damn.. he is now current at number 4 of my hubby list.. hahahaha... susammie.. sorry, i also dunno know where to get his eng website.. trying to get one as well..

Guest zarbiey

waahh!

there ought to be an english site of dennis somewhere.....

if there isn't one, somebody who knows how, better make one right now!!! *jokes*

i can't believe i'm going crazy..... :crazy::wacko:

*sighs*

Archived