Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest MizJudge.d

Hu's Heenim thats Jaewook is referring to. Everything will go well with his upcoming surgery~! Heechul fighting! Everybodi is supporting you know and caring for u, ur fam,friends and esp ur fans! Grit ur teeth and make it thru, youu'll be back in no time ^^

Guest kookoo1430261968

hi everyone!

i was wondering if anyone knew which episodes hee chul was in for x-man and love letter. thanks in advance

Guest damifino

Hu's Heenim thats Jaewook is referring to.

Oops, I meant to write I, not you LOL It takes on a whole different concept, sorry. It should read, "Hyung, they say that I must love being so close to Heenim, but they want to know what it is that I do ...ㅋㅋ"

hi everyone!

i was wondering if anyone knew which episodes hee chul was in for x-man and love letter. thanks in advance

Let's see... Heechul was in 2 editions (4 episodes) of Xman, but their numbering system is weird. Depending on who you ask, they'll give you different numbers. The first one was in October 2005 (47th edition). The second one was in January 8 and 15 of 2006 (52nd edition).

As for Love Letter, he was in 3 editions (6 episodes). The first one was the December 24 and 31 of 2005 episodes. The second one was the February 25 and March 4 of 2006 episodes. The third one was the June 24 and July 1 of 2006.

Guest miyawoks

hohohohoh i'm so hyped about the cat and heechul thing....

i think that there aren't a lot of people who like cats so kudos to heechul for being a "catlover" :)

hmmm... his hair's shorter... looking more manly... good :)

and can he walk now? or at least limp by himself?

cos if he has another surgery coming up, then i guess he's not as okay as he seems... T_T

Wow the ankle surgery sounds pretty scary.

I hate injuries invovling the bones.

Poor HeeChul.

Yes he does need to gain a little weight.

I mean~~ He's literally a walking stick.

He's soooooo light for his height.

He should drink more milk. >_______<

Guest mintoro

HeeChul's msg on cafe

Title:단 합 2006.09.29 19:02

오랜만입니다 숙소 1호에서 인터넷을 한다는건.. 훗~♡

퇴원하고 집에 와보니 컴퓨터는 다 고장이 나있고..

겨우겨우 인터넷 틀어놈 전송속도가 지렁이 뛰어가는 속도..

아름다운 꽃잎들한테 받은 내 노트 콤퓨타는 사고난 차에 있고..

기범이 노트 콤퓨타로 깨작깨작 하던게 전부였는데..

크하핫!!

오늘 드뎌 나의 노트 콤퓨타로 하게 됐습니다-_ㅡv

근데 이거.. 노트 콤퓨타를 안써봐서.. 마우스 대신 손가락 하나로 뾰로롱 움직여야하는데..

이거 컨츄롤하는게 손으로 날개뼈사이 긁는거보다 훨씬 어렵네ㅡㅡ^

오랜만에 '니니지 II' 할라고 다운받는 중~ 냥냥냥냥 ( ≥ㅁ≤)/

앗!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( o_0)a

그럼..

니니지도 이걸로 해야되나..

헉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (⊙_⊙)a

그럼 별크래프트 부드러워도 이걸로 해야되는거..?

이런 요들요들거리는 알프스산맥 요들송 같으니라고..

암튼..

요새 꼼꼼히 『KiseKi』를 들어와 글을 읽는데 말입니다..

얼마전 정모..?

참.. 훈훈했습니다..

그쵸 그쵸.. 꽃잎이 붙어있어야 꽃잎이지 따로따로 놀면 안되죠.. 훗~

왜 이런말이 있지 않습니까..

'팬은 좋아하는 연옌을 닮는다'

그동안 여러 얘기들이 있었습니다

"희철이 팬들은 희철일 닮아서 얌전하다"

"희철이 팬들은 희철일 닮아서 희철이뿐이 안좋아한다"

"희철이 팬들은 희철일 닮아서 가만있어도 어느정도 눈에 띈다"

등등.. 주변인들의 말들속에 결코 빠지지 않는..

"아! 근데 희철이 팬들은 희철일 닮아서 가끔 똘끼를 부리는데 무섭다"

"거기다 희철일 닮아서 개인적성향이 뚜렷하고 뭉치는 걸 못봤다"

-┏

뭐..

그냥..

에라 모르겠다!! #()*%#$*^#(%&#(@%@%@^^%*@

^-^

원점으로 돌아가 이번 정모.. 아주 좋습니다..

나로 인해 새로운 친구를 사귀고, 새로운 믿음이 생기고, 새로운 즐거움이 생긴다면..?

따따봉!! (ºㅁ º )=b

좋습니다..

옆에서 한경이가 밥 왔으니까.. 얼른 먹고 하라고.. 훗.. 녀석두 참..

대강 이렇게 끝내고 나중에 또 봅시다..

크하핫!!

I can't translate = ="

sorry

^ weeee can somebody translate the above post by mintoro thnxx

lol i can't translate either, but i'm sure damifino might if you asked lol. Anyways when someone said kudos for being a cat lover i thought that was funny but lots of people really like him because of that? i guess i could see that as him being an animal love would help the way people saw him

Guest damifino

Thanks for bringing Heechul's post on his fan cafe, I don't have a daum membership so I can never read his posts from there in Korean (there's just something about the Korean language that makes the message just seem more fun). For future reference, if you bring it over it, I'm always willing to translate :)

Sorry I'm so late in responding, but I had a dinner party at my house so I wasn't able to get on the internet all day due to preparations and then the dinner and all.

Here's the translation, but for those who don't know, Heechul refers to his fans as "Petals" because he likes saying "without petals, a flower cannot exist"... of course, he himself being the "Flower" LOL

Title: Unity 2006.09.29 19:02

It has been a long time since I've gone on the internet from dorm 1.. hmmph~♡

When I came home after being released from the hospital, the computer at home was broken..

Then when I was barely able to get on the internet, the connection speed was that of a worm running..

The notebook computer I received from the lovely Petals was in the car that was involved in my accident.. <-- (Petals from his daum cafe "Kiseki" bought him a notebook computer for his last birthday)

All I've been able to do so far was through Kibum's notebook computer

LOL!!

Today is the first day I've been able to use my own notebook computer-_ㅡv

But this.. I'm not used to using a notebook computer.. instead of using a mouse, using one finger to move the pointer..

Controlling the pointer is harder than trying to scratch between the middle of your backㅡㅡ^

For the first time in a long time, I'm trying to play "Niniji II" so I'm in the middle of downloading it~ Nyah nyah nyah nyah ( ≥ㅁ≤)/

Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( o_0)a

Then..

Should I do that for "Niniji" too..

Eeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (⊙_⊙)a

Then even though "Star Craft" is smooth, should I play that with this too..?

You yodel yodeling Alps mountain yodel song like person.. (Korean figure of speech, I guess o_O)

Anyway..

Nowadays I meticulously come into『KiseKi』and read the posts so I'm saying this..

Posts from not too long ago..?

Heck.. it was really heartwarming..

Right right.. Petals have to stick to the Flower for it to be a Petal, if they go off on their own it can't work... hmmph~

You know there's a saying like this..

'Fans are similar to the entertainers they like'

In the meantime, there's been many stories

"Because Heechul's fans are like Heechul, they are prim and proper"

"Because Heechul's fans are like Heechul, they don't only like Heechul"

"Because Heechul's fans are like Heechul, even though they remain quiet they still stand out"

And so forth.. when people around talk, they never leave out..

"Ah! But Heechul's fans are like Heechul, so when occasionally they show off their wit (not positive about this... it might be some internet slang), it's scary"

"Also because they are like Heechul, their personal disposition is separate and distinct, I've never seen them banding together"

-┏

Heck..

Just..

Oh, well whatever!! #()*%#$*^#(%&#(@%@%@^^%*@

^-^

Going back to the beginning, posts this time.. were really good..

If you can make new friends through me, create new beliefs, have new joy..?

Nice!! (ºㅁ º )=b

It's great..

Hankyung is besides me telling me the food came.. he says to hurry up and eat and then continue.. hmmph.. that boy..

Then I'll just end it like this and I'll see you later..

LOL!!

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi & SJsource

Guest damifino

Heechul's latest posts on his minihompy's photo sections...

Title: 콩 팥 ('Khong Paht' which means Kidney)

dancing.gif

2006.10.02 23:15

This . .

Isn't this 'Park Boduirae's Khong Paht dance that appears in Khong Paht . . ?

No wonder . .

I too have fun doing the Khong Paht dance while watching Khong Bong

I was thinking that this dance seemed to fit perfectly with me and my lack of dancing skills . .

but I guess from a while back I was dancing it at random moments . .

Why . .

Hmmph . .

Then I might have become lord of rhythm . .

Geez . .

Yodel yodeling yodelehiho yodel song like person.. (Heechul seems to love this expression o_O)

Title: "잇 머 에 여 ? ('What is this?' in Hankyung's Korean accent) "

minihompy100206.jpg

2006.10.02 23:22

This picture was taken a while back when we went to China

Just now, I asked Kyung

Me : Hey~ I'm going to post this picture?

Kyung : What is this? Where did we take this? (all of Hankyung's responses are written with Hankyung's accent :))

Me : Before, when we went to China

Kyung : Huh..............................

Me : Why?

Kyung : It's classy~ post it~ Ha ha

As a result, I'm posting this while listening to Dr. Lee's 'Young Man'

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi & SJsource

Guest tsubasa_haido

Oh...thank you for your translate damifino ^0^

i'm sorry for less of post...i'm always read your translate and everybody post...but i can't awnser it...-*-.....

becuase my english is very very poor...(same as suju in full house haha)...and i don't know how to answer in better way.....

but anyway ...this thread make me know a lot about heechul ...

so...thank you all of people for every post m(_ _)m

LOL HeeChul sure love that quote "Yodel yodeling yodelehiho yodel song like person.. " XD He's been saying it a lot lately.

Thanks for the trans damifino. Your trans are always the best ^^ I go here for my HeeChul source. Hahhahaa.

Oh, I'm watching Bad Family right now. hahaha, his old blonde hair looks quite good actually. I really like it. I kinda thought that it was rather scary before. But I really like it now.

My mom got freaked out and was wondering if HeeChul was a guy or a girl. LOL.

But yeah~~~

Oh I might get loveholic next. <3 I miss seeing HeeChul on the screen sooooo much. >________< That's why I'm rumaging through his old stuff. XD Hahahah.

Guest damifino

I haven't seen Loveholic, but from the Heechul cuts that I've downloaded, IF you are only watching for Heechul, you are going to be really disappointed. All together, he's on the show like for 5 minutes total and doesn't have any dialogue. But he certainly looks adorable in the few scenes he walks by :)

NO DIALOGUES? Aish~~~ Well I can still watch it for my dear childhood crush KangTa. The story is not that appealing to be honest.

But wow...5 minutes in the whole show? That's not much. >__________<

I finished watching Bad Family, the good thing is, HE'S IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. The bad thing is, his role in those episodes arent that big if you're only watching it for HeeChul. BUT THERE IS AN EP WHERE HE SUNG MAGIC CASTLE. And he's got a mini-story. And the part where he danced.

I kinda like his character in that drama.

I really like HeeChul's blonde hair now. It really suits him <3

Guest damifino

When I first saw him with the blonde hair on Rainbow Romance, I was like "what did he do to his hair?!?!" I really liked his red hair and the blonde just looked odd or so I thought at the time, but looking at all the old pictures of him with the blonde hair, he looked really good with it. He's one of the few Asians I've seen who actually looks good with blonde hair. I still prefer him with black hair over all hair colors, but he looks good in any color really. It's pretty amazing how every style seems to suit him.

As for Loveholic, Heechul plays the assistant chef or something and he is mostly just cooking or cutting stuff in the background and sometimes sweeping up. My sister saw Loveholic when it first came out and so when I told her that Heechul was in it, she was like "really? I don't remember him" and then when I showed her the Heechul cuts, she started laughing because she said that all along she thought the assistant chef was a girl LOL

BTW I posted the pics from Heechul's minihompy that go along with his October 2 entries above in Post # 643.

Guest tsubasa_haido

:D I have some picture of heechul when he went to Thailand at the beginning of the year...

and i want to share :)

First of all i want to say sorry for the unclear picture , please don't angry with them...

DSC049888.jpg

DSC04957.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC04822.jpg

DSC04762.jpg

DSC04814.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04801.jpg

DSC04800.jpg

DSC04834.jpg

^

^

in last picture...my friends who was take all of these picture tell me about the story of it...

it happen while suju recoding the radio program....unexpectedly heechul take off his shoe and smell it!!

then he give it to sungmin and let him smell it too......-*-......but sungmin didn't do it....

I don't know why he do it but i think he is very dork :D

ps....sorry for my poor english... :( i hope everybody can understand what i want to say :unsure: