Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

err well ok this was addressed so many times i think its insane but i'll be glad to oblige since i've read every single page of this forum o_o lol. Anyways ok ideas are that we are sure he is/was an english major. Secondly theories are that either he's forgotten the language after dormant use of it, two he pretends... i'm guessing its the first assumption since it makes the most sense

Guest damifino

No such talent on my part LOL Just found it on the net.

Heechul has a new entry in his photo section... he was a busy boy today, he changed his background twice just today. Here's the translation with the photo he posted (courtesy of Mintoro from SuJu thread):

The picture is titled "Crazy looks"

-1.jpg

When I look at this..

Below this picture will have the responses, the looks of a crazy fellow~

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Oh ..

This is my picture ㅡㅡㆀ

Good to know his sense of humor hasn't changed :)

This is the translation for his 일기 (miniroom diary) entry:

2006.08.31 16:02

Purple binding of Exploratory Life and..

making things.. impressions of a book.. insect collection

especially............................

to write in a diary..-_ㅡ++

alas..ㅋㅋ

Back then when I was told to write in my diary..

19XX August 5th, weather clear

I was awoken from my sleep

It must have wakened me up in order to be morning

I washed my face while rubbing my sleepy eyes

I ate kimchi fried rice for breakfast

It was really really tasty

It was the kind of day that is annoying to go out in

so I didn't go out

quietly I watched Tongki(?) inside the house

As always, Tongki(?) won today

Heechul's diary the end~

For writing my diary like this..

I got into a lot of trouble from mom back then..ㅋㅋㅋ

...................................^-^

ETA ACK! Heechul updated AGAIN!!! (Photo again via Mintoro of SuJu thread)

The photo is entitled "Run Run ~"

115684865885758300.jpg

2006.08.31 19:08

좋아 ! ! (Good!!) <-- It's an impersonation

가는거야 ~ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ (Then we are going ~) <-- Another impersonation, this time of Noh Hongchul

Where ㅡㅡ?

Hmm . .

Looking at your side while driving isn't the right thing to do..

Well, well ~

Why isn't the mood in the minihompy still not quite right ~ !!

because I'm still hospitalized..

I'm able to watch 'Gag Concert' and 'OotChaatSa' without limitation (ºㅁ º )=b

After I'm released from the hospital, I'm going to use all that I learned in the meantime -_ㅡ++

ETA ACK!!!! Heechul updated YET AGAIN!!! He's trying to kill me! This time he wrote about his newfound admiration for an actor 손병호 Sohn ByungHo whose movies he just saw. I won't translate now since it's nearly 6 am.

Guest miyawoks

^ thanks for the update :)

i'm glad he's in a good mood...

must be so boring thought to not be able to do anything but wtach tv...

kekek and wow, he likes watching movies!!! :)

and btw, does anyone have a very old pic of heechul?

i'm just really curious if he had anything done to his face...

i know it doesn't matter but curiosity is killing me!!!

i just saw a pic of his sister, and she doesn't look like him at all...

so now i wanna know...

and even if he did do something, that wouldn't change what i think of him...

i just wanna know :)

pretty please, anyone? :)

Guest damifino

There's a high school and child pictures of him floating around in the SuJu thread, I'll try to find some. But the answer is no, he didn't have anything done to his face. And Heechul is the type of person who'd say it if he actually did. He doesn't seem to care what others think and is pretty honest (sometimes brutally so) about things. He even mentioned that on his profile that his height is listed as 179 cm, but the last time he went to the hospital they measured him and he was more like 177 cm so he asked that his profile be changed. He had the folded eyelids even as a child so no eye surgery either. You can see his audition for SM Entertainment on YouTube from 4 1/2 years ago and besides the fact that he's about 5-10 lbs heavier than now, he looks the same. In fact, he has gone back to a similar hairstyle that he had back then.

Heechul's sister still is normal weight, I bet if she was as underweight as Heechul, they'd probably look more alike.

ETA ACK!!!! Heechul updated YET AGAIN!!! He's trying to kill me! This time he wrote about his newfound admiration for an actor 손병호 Sohn ByungHo whose movies he just saw. I won't translate now since it's nearly 6 am.

Don't mean to edit your post but i just wanted to quote that little area there lol. Anyways LOL its funny your like he's trying to kill me xD lol. and wow 6am you should be sleeping <.< i mean even i sleep at like 4:30 and thats pretty pretty LATE lol just dont want you to overwork yourself giving us translations stay healthy too!! But thanks for your hard work lol

Guest damifino

Here are a couple of pics that M2421 posted on the SuJu thread. I think these pics are at least 3-4 years old.

khc2uq9.png

khc1jo5.png

ETA

Here's an article from Naver about the PD for RR visiting Heechul at the hospital:

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

The basic gist is that the PD asked Heechul to write an internet blog to pass the time since Heechul loves to read and write and Heechul thought it was a good idea. The PD said that although Heechul's condition is more serious than he thought, but since his outlook on life is so positive, he's sure Heechul will be able to get well soon. He said that as soon as Heechul gets out of the hospital, he intends to put Heechul back to work at RR.

Here's a translation of an article from Aug 17 in which the same PD Lee HeungOoh wrote something about Heechul for the newspaper:

The growth of Kim Heechul and 1 year..

2006년 08월 17일(목) 오후 03:08

"Accident... thigh bone... Heechul... guard rail ..." This past 10th, there was to be a filming in 'Rainbow Romance' studio. I was in a conference until 4 am so went home and was woken by a cell phone through which I heard those words. When I cleared my head and listened carefully, it was news of Heechul who got into a car accident coming back from paying respects to a death in a group member's family.

Kim Heechul who appears on the show I produce "Rainbow Romance," has a lot of screentime and the loveline with Uhm Hyunkyung which is the midst of progressing so he was an actor whom we couldn't do without even for a day. In the worst case scenario, we were in a situation where we wouldn't know what to do next. After he was moved to a hospital, we were at a loss as to what do not only for the day's schedule, but what would happen next to the show in general. Hastily we decided to amend the schedule and use a stock footage (something that was already filmed) and decided to film the episode that was to be filmed that day the following week. Then the next day at 3 am, word came that the surgery that started the day before at 9 pm had ended.

It's already been a year. The first time I met Kim Heechul was last summer so it's been exactly a year. Because I was getting ready for a new sitcom, every day I conducted auditions and saw almost every rising star out there. It was Kim Heechul's turn. When I first saw him, his Japanese-looking features seemed strange. His hair was dyed to a primary color and I felt that he seemed a bit extreme to be liked by the general audience. The standard question I asked every actor (their specialty in acting, vocal ability, personal talent, sample of their acting, script reading, etc.) in addition I made a "request." He said he liked poetry so on the spot, I gave him a subject and within a minute he came up with a poem. He fit perfectly with the character that I had imagined. Unlike what I thought based on my first impression, he was uncomplicated and pure of mind and he had a talent for talking and a special quality about him. As a result, out of the hundred somewhat auditions I conducted, he scored among the highest.

One year prior, Kim Heechul was cast for a small part in a drama called "Loveholic." At the time when after waiting 13 hours, he wasn't given a single line, after waiting and waiting, he was featured in the show, but during the editing process he was cut. After becoming #1 on the news search engine due to the accident, his manager who always went everywhere with him said "So much has changed since the previous year." Now Kim Heechul has started to get recognized as someone who is overflowing with talent.

Awhile ago, during the filming of an episode where we parodied "Jumong" called "Jumo (barmaid)" it started to rain unrelentingly so we couldn't finish filming. I received a text message from Heechul saying, "It's a big problem that it won't stop raining. What are we going to do if we can't air the show?" Heechul, who showed feelings of responsibility and love for the show, like the other actors who are the show, have grown a lot during the process.

On the day of the accident, I heard Kim Heechul cried a lot. However, I believe that you'll make a new start. After this accident, I expect you to make yourself bigger and show us your growth after you recover and return to making the show. Just like the summer 1 year ago.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

This article basically say that a lot of fans are wishing for his fast recovery, but that he himself seems to have found things to do while at the hospital. Heechul still needs around 3 months to recover. Eventhough it's an inconvenience, it seems he's making the most of his time. He's reading things he hasn't had time to read due to his busy schedule as well as having taken up internet blogging.

Guest shronie_x3

omgosh that hair LOL!! i can`t stop laughing. ahh.. ok.. the hair is weird but he still looks really really cute with it haha. man heechul can pull off anything. not that i want him to go back to that hairstyle... is that his sister?

heechul13.jpg

i love that hairstyle best :wub: and when his hair is like wavy-ish when suju did the performance at music wave. woo hottie.

some guy commented heechul on his cyworld on the 'what friends say' thing

Merry Christmas~ Puhahahaha (승득 이승준)

haha thats really random?

Guest damifino

The description for the pictures said "when Heechul had ahjumma (middle aged woman) perm hair" LOL It's very Peter Brady to me... not a look I prefer.

As for my fave Heechul hairstyles, my preference is identical to yours. I loved it when he had that hairstyle in Love Letter that you put the picture of and when the way it is currently when he gets it all wavy like he had it at Music Wave. I love Heechul with short hair. It makes him look like a little boy (uh, not that I'm into little boys or anything LOL), but you know, it just makes him look extra adorable.

ETA No, that isn't his sister. Don't know who that is.

Guest damifino

Has anyone heard of a TV gameshow called "8 to 1"? It's supposed to be a brand new gameshow on SBS and the first episode was filmed back in July 31 and Heechul was supposedly in it. Is the show on the air yet? And if so, was Heechul actually in the first episode?

Has anyone heard of a TV gameshow called "8 to 1" with MC Yoo hosting? It's supposed to be a brand new gameshow on SBS and the first episode was filmed back in July 31 and Heechul was supposedly in it. Is the show on the air yet? And if so, was Heechul actually in the first episode?

hmm i've never heard of it. But MC yoo :D yay must be fun than. And heechul was in it? maybe i'll look into that <.<

erm.. he's not that handsome tot but HE'S DEFINITELY A VERY CHARMING BOY!!! i was electrified by him when i watched his performance *when he was showing the fan* AWWWW.....

Guest damifino

Because I miss Heechul... here are some links to some Heechul related videos from YouTube

Heechul Fanmade V.I.P. MV

Heechul Fancam MV

Heechul and HyunKyung MV

Another Heechul and HyunKyung MV

ETA

Here's a pic of Heechul when he was a kid from the SuJu thread

babyheenimtn7.png

Heechul's sister updated her diary and she said that while most people get white or green cast, Heechul's cast is pink (she thought it was hilarious) :) She also that he's starting to walk a little bit with the aid of crutches. He's still has a ways to go, but he's healing faster than expected. She said she bought meat so he ate a lot and he's talking up a storm. They made plans to see each other next week and so said 빠빠 (bbah bbah - Heechul seems to say that a lot) :)

Guest heartdrops

^ That girl in the middle.. her pose.. it looks like she's dancing to U lol. It's just her pose reminds me of a move in the U dance.

HAHAHA. Heechul is sooo freaking cute .. he gets a pink cast! Woot, I'm glad Heechul is healing faster than expected. Fighting Heechul~

Guest shronie_x3

Heechul's sister updated her diary and she said that while most people get white or green cast, Heechul's cast is pink (she thought it was hilarious) :) She also that he's starting to walk a little bit with the aid of crutches. He's still has a ways to go, but he's healing faster than expected. She said she bought meat so he ate a lot and he's talking up a storm. They made plans to see each other next week and so said 빠빠 (bbah bbah - Heechul seems to say that a lot) :)

hahaha pink cast. there`s heechul for you :). i miss him so much ahhhhh!! i started rewatching shows with heechul in it.. lol... it`s good to hear he`s healing faster wooo.

is his name Hweechul or Heechul. Hope he'll get well soon

his name is heechul.. cause its 희철 not 휘철. haha

Guest miyawoks

There's a high school and child pictures of him floating around in the SuJu thread, I'll try to find some. But the answer is no, he didn't have anything done to his face. And Heechul is the type of person who'd say it if he actually did. He doesn't seem to care what others think and is pretty honest (sometimes brutally so) about things. He even mentioned that on his profile that his height is listed as 179 cm, but the last time he went to the hospital they measured him and he was more like 177 cm so he asked that his profile be changed. He had the folded eyelids even as a child so no eye surgery either. You can see his audition for SM Entertainment on YouTube from 4 1/2 years ago and besides the fact that he's about 5-10 lbs heavier than now, he looks the same. In fact, he has gone back to a similar hairstyle that he had back then.

Heechul's sister still is normal weight, I bet if she was as underweight as Heechul, they'd probably look more alike.

kekek thanks for the clarification :)

i actually watched that youtube audition clip... and that was the first time i thought he did something to his face... cause he looked more manly there than he is now...

or maybe it's his hair on the clip that made him look manlier... but looking at his previous pics, he does look the same before and after :)

haha his permed blonde hair looks really weird but looks good on him :) i think the time he had his hair colored and done in that way was the hip thing at that time... cause i remember during 2001 and 2002, a kot of korean stars had blonde (bleach blonde) hair...