Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest r.clover

thanks for the pictures. :)

Wow...Heechul and Kyu Hyun hugging. So cute.

Heechul looks like he's proposing to Hangeng in the group picture.

The repackage photos are really awesome. :o

edit:

YOUTube

Heechul and Kangin cuts on 3 colored women talkshow Eng sub pt1

Heechul and Kangin cuts on 3 colored women talkshow Eng sub pt2

credit: Muishie Thanks for the subs

Guest mememix

Heechul, Donghae and Yesung on Happy Shares Company

thank's damifino

LOL .. Donghae & Yesung looked so amused wtih the guys imitation , and heechul.. god him and that Ivy imitation :rolleyes: why was he running at the end ?! what's the hurry for ?! :lol:

but who was the one that was laughing ??

edit : thank you r.clover for the link !!

Guest rrrrrai

Super Junior pre-debut IPLE video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7q8BggYg8

LOL when asked about his feelings about bungee jumping...

Heechul: It's just what it is. What else is there? If you don't die after jumping, then that's great. If you die, then you die. If it's not one, it's the other.

After looking down before jumping...

Heechul: What could possibly happen except falling into the water, right?

Then as he is jumping LOL...

Heechul: Heechul, I love you!

Aww, Heechul! {:

I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE YOURSELF SO MUCH!

Hahaha!

Oh & thanks damifino for all the updates & pictures! ^^

Guest damifino

^

^ Heechul was the one that was laughing on Happy Shares Company.

Heechul... uh, Heebum :) wrote another new entry in the "希 (Hee)" folder last night which are posted in the ** Photo Entries ** folder of the Board section.

For translations of Heechul's minihompy, fan cafe, Iple, shows, news articles, schedule, and more...

www.cyworld.com/allaboutheenim

direct link is embedded in the URL

As always, to read and scrap the original post, check out Heechul's minihompy at

www.cyworld.com/yuri9doo

ETA

These were promo pics for Golden Bride and some other shows. I don't remember seeing them, but if they were posted let me know. Sometimes I have a bad memory.

show009.jpg

show008.jpg

show007.jpg

show006.jpg

show005.jpg

show004.jpg

show003.jpg

show002.jpg

show001.jpg

gb006.jpg

gb005.jpg

gb004.jpg

gb003.jpg

gb002.jpg

gb001.jpg

mnet001.jpg

mnet002.jpg

Guest damifino

^ According to someone on the Inkigayo thread, SuJu just performed. Maybe you are on a SBS feed from one of the cities that isn't carrying Inkigayo today :(

Heechul caps from episode 39 of Golden Bride...

I guess Saemi is refusing to accept Youngsoo's phone calls now

http://kerio.cafe24.com/sj/view.php?id=sup...sc&no=38883

From the SuJu thread, posted by miss scarlett... from the repackage CD

142812_733450579.jpg

ETA

From the SuJu thread, posted by sHuweN... Heechul with his new co-MC, they look cute together :)

200711111702391001_1.jpg

You can watch the SuJu performance today on Inkigayo here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcLZvdNpBOc

Guest damifino

From the SuJu thread, posted by donghaestalker... more caps from the dvd

1194781052vod4avi001386vy5.jpg

credit sjbluecn

From the SuJu thread...

SBS exploring the human body - SJ. -- MUST WATCH ! SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY !

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rKTG5tCUTtk/ part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GgwD05uDXGg/ part 2

Heechul inki MC cut

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3b7LyPOy3F8/

heechul, kangin in 041107 SBS sharing concert cut with chinese subs

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/E89MaVcthEk/

credits : 七禾页

ETA

From the SuJu thread, posted by Vattenboll

47b3s4g.jpg

From the SuJu thread, posted by evanesco... look at Heechul making a heart with his hands in the back :)

wook_marry-u.gif

cre: betiz

Aww... more pictures of Heechul... Yay...!!

Heechul looks so cute with the love heart... awww.. so happy.......

and I've also watched the inkigayo.... Overall Suju did a marvellous job, I would say that it was their best performance!!!. They all look so charming... Once again, I was melted... :)

also Thanx to Yamaru for the picz...

Do anyone reckon he's giving that evil look again... Hwahahahahahaha...

Heechul so rocks!!

and did you realize that he's very loyal too Heebum,,, that he chose a cat mask... LoL

YOUTube

Heechul and Kangin cuts on 3 colored women talkshow Eng sub pt1

Heechul and Kangin cuts on 3 colored women talkshow Eng sub pt2

credit: Muishie Thanks for the subs

Yes yes yes!!... more of heechul subbed.. :D

Heechul and Kangin would make a good duo in talkshows.... haueahueahuehauehau they both love talking so much....

It was so funny when the host said,

that girls would date heechul and marry kangin,... Heechul looked a bit dissapointed...

Then the part when heechul said he would break up with the girl... haueahueahuea...

He always bring the mood high up and so hillarious!!

I watch SBS show that SuJu on, and HeeChul's expression when the host pour the strange liquid to his mouth was really hilarious but poor him, the liquid seem not very nice. I hope someone will sub this soon, it's funny even I don't understand a word :lol: :lol:

oh, and I think the one has cat mask is HanKyung, HeeChul has something's mask not a cat ^_^

Guest nishie_dps

hello :)

thanks to damifino for translating heechul's entries in his cyworld ( i forget to mention it in my 1st post.sorry,really)

anyway,just wondering

um,is there a summary for golden bride ep 39?

gosh! it sounded like i was so desperate and a bit annoying >.<

it's just that the story is getting more and more interesting and with heechul in it for sure it would be difficult for me to be patient..hehe :P

Guest damifino

^ Don't worry, you aren't being annoying at all :) It's just that the subbing team has been so quick with the English subbs of the episodes (they are released within a few days of the episodes) that I decided to just let them do their job and not steal their thunder.

From the SuJu thread

more 'marry u' mv behind the scenes

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Q_u-F1i_fTM/

haha heechul's vibratto *dies*

From the SuJu thread

From the SuJu thread, posted by nghiasan... Heechul Inkigayo performance pic

EC9DB8EAB080ED9DAC.jpg

credit:bestiz

THANKS DAMIFINO!!

EXPLORING THE HUMAN BODY EPISODE WAS SO FUNNY..JUST WATCHING THEIR FACIAL REACTIONS MADE ME LAUGH...I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IT THO...DID THEY SAY THAT IT WILL CONTINUE NEXT WEEK? BECAUSE I THINK THEY SHOWED A PREVIEW OF IT...AND HEECHUL IS THERE AGAIN!...I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Guest damifino

THANKS DAMIFINO!!

EXPLORING THE HUMAN BODY EPISODE WAS SO FUNNY..JUST WATCHING THEIR FACIAL REACTIONS MADE ME LAUGH...I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IT THO...DID THEY SAY THAT IT WILL CONTINUE NEXT WEEK? BECAUSE I THINK THEY SHOWED A PREVIEW OF IT...AND HEECHUL IS THERE AGAIN!...I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Heechul and rest of SuJu are permanent co-hosts of the show. They will be on each week, doing experiments and such, although from show to show for various experiments, some are bound to be missing due to their schedules. For instance, in the first episode, Heechul wasn't present during the experiment they had at the hospital with the doctors, only 11 members (excluding Heechul and Kyuhyun) participated and from the previews, only 8 members seem to be present for one of the experiments that they will do where the members are lying down on a spin wheel looking thing.

Also, I apologize in advance for requesting this, but could you not write in all caps, it makes it hard to read... sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest mememix

THANK YOU damifino for the link !!!

Exploring the Human Body was something else !!!!! :lol: I haven't had this much fun since I first saw suju's full house .

god the facial expressions the I'm a tough guy I can take this pose LOL ... ugh .. and heechul ... oh heechull ^_^

the doctor switch almost killed me !!! and was it heechul who's laughing like crazy when it was Hankyung's turn ?? he's enjoying this too much LOL . I would like to see if he can notice anything .

Guest damifino

I just read this on Bestiz and ROTFLMAO...

Apparently, they are going to release an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie in Korea called "Alvin and the Super Band" and guess who has the enviable task of dubbing the voices of Alvin, Simon, and Theodore? None other than Kangin, Heechul, and Shindong, respectively :) It will be released on 12/20.

http://kerio.cafe24.com/sj/view.php?id=sup...1fd2783a6fe0109