Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

Here are the translations of Heechul's latest minihompy entries :)

chulnewlg3.jpg

Title: 우 리 제 법 동 안 이 져 ? (We look quite youthful, right?)

2006.10.19 22:09

Jungsu: Hello~ I'm Teukie Teukie Eeteuk~

(I'm 24 years old..)

Me: I'm Super Junior's holder of the 'youth' title Kim Heechul~

(I'll be in my mid-twenties next year.. that's thirty if you roundup..)

Me & Junior: We are Super Junior! ehyuh!!

(We've reached an age where it wouldn't be strange at all to be called uncle..)

We can't hide the dark circles to pass off as being forever 20 year olds

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

chulnew2pg6.jpg

Title: 신 났 다 (Thrilled)

2006.10.19 22:15

I'm thrilled having makeup on my face for the first time in a long time

I've shed the basic loveliness that I've been pushing forward all this time

I'm trying for the profound image

I've stopped drinking alcohol for the sake of preserving my skin condition and hinder the aging process

However . .

to comeback as profound and conservative. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

there's so many hairstyles that I still want to try ( ̄- ̄)a

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

OMG he looks SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!

The funny thing is, he actually looks more masculine than Eeteuk in this picture... well, not that Eeteuk is the icon of masculine or anything, but still!

Guest MizJudge.d

Can he stand now? Damn his skin is even better than mine TTTT . Yayyy he recovers so fast, but his ankle still needs attention and cautions when work and dance. Heechul oppa fighting ah~~

Guest damifino

He can walk with the aid of crutches, but I don't think he can stand on his injured ankle just yet since even just a week or two ago his ankle bone hadn't gotten its shape back. Who knows, maybe his surgery last week helped? In either case, the doctors told him that he wouldn't be able to walk on his own until December and he wouldn't be able to dance or put strain on his ankle for 6 months to a year and it's only been 2 months so far.

Guest shronie_x3

ahaha it`s so hilarious when they say they`re 동안 all the time. that`s what i love about suju.. they`re so 뻔뻔해 lol. ah i love that pic of him and eeteuk!!!! i can`t stop staring at it.. why does he have to be so 멋있어! is that ryeowook in the back? what is he taking a picture of.. :huh: heechul`s crutches?

Guest ilovesnoopy

hahaha... .gosh i love reading up on his minihompy's... he sounds so adorable and funny! ^^

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw that's good news AND bad news!!

c'est la vie ( er.. is that how you spell it?? -_-).

i can't wait to see him back in action..... *clap clap*

thanks damifino for translating! keep it up!

Guest damifino

is that ryeowook in the back? what is he taking a picture of.. :huh: heechul`s crutches?

Yep, that's Ryeowook in the back. LOL it does look like he's taking a pic of the crutches, doesn't it? Maybe someone was standing over there. I think this might have been a photoshoot for the SuJu 2007 calendar since all of them seem to be dressed similarly.

OMgosh, I love the outfit. Any black suits looks great on SUJU.

AHhh SuJu calenda. I want it~~~~

Yes HeeChul does look more manly nowadays. He's not just plain pretty anymore.

He looks sooo fragile in some of the old photos. ~~~

I just LOVE the black suits and converse <3

SuJu is the kings of converse. ~~~

Thanks damifino^^

Guest miyawoks

Here are the translations of Heechul's latest minihompy entries :)

chulnewlg3.jpg

chulnew2pg6.jpg

OMG he looks SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!

The funny thing is, he actually looks more masculine than Eeteuk in this picture... well, not that Eeteuk is the icon of masculine or anything, but still!

omo omo this is a stupid question but i'm gonna ask it anyway...

is this a new post????

why is heechul so hot???

i mean, he actually looks like a guy...

a very very angsty guy...

i LOVE it...

:)

and yeah HEECHUL does look more muscular than eeteuk...

i guess it must be because heechul looks so raw in the pics... so natural with the black hair and the no frills hairstyle :)

Guest miyawoks

Hey, here's a pic from the Trax thread. They are old pre-debut (I think) pics of Trax's lead vocalist Jay (Typhoon) and guess who HAPPENS to be in one of those pics?

typhoon14wp8.jpg

okay this is a little off-topic...

but is it just me, or does jay look like danny from GOD?

hmmm.....

Guest damifino

omo omo this is a stupid question but i'm gonna ask it anyway...

is this a new post????

why is heechul so hot???

i mean, he actually looks like a guy...

a very very angsty guy...

i LOVE it...

:)

and yeah HEECHUL does look more muscular than eeteuk...

i guess it must be because heechul looks so raw in the pics... so natural with the black hair and the no frills hairstyle :)

Yep, that's a new pic... someone on Bestiz suggested that it might have been a photoshoot for the 2007 SuJu calendar since it looked like SuJu members were present and wearing similar clothes.

hmmm.....

I have no idea how Danny from G.O.D. looks like, but people often mention that Jay looks a bit like Kangta from H.O.T. and Shiwon from SuJu :)

I'm so excited... Heechul was on the RR set yesterday filming!!!

Guest shronie_x3

hmmm.....

i know.. that`s what i thought when i first saw him but danny is a little .. eh.. to me. i was never into G.O.D. that much. jay is.. <3 ahaha.

hahhaha it's not that I don't like Kangta or anything, but Jay looks way better than Kangta kekeke or is it just me.

agreed. lol

if heechul filmed rainbow romance yesterday, whens the episode airing? i haven`t really been watching RR lately. i only started watching it for heechul and since he wasn`t on it anymore i stopped watching it. i bet like last episode him and hyunkyung will get together. he`s so cute around her lol

Guest damifino

if heechul filmed rainbow romance yesterday, whens the episode airing? i haven`t really been watching RR lately. i only started watching it for heechul and since he wasn`t on it anymore i stopped watching it. i bet like last episode him and hyunkyung will get together. he`s so cute around her lol

The episode being filmed yesterday is for the Oct. 31 episode.

Guest damifino

He's prettier than most girls, so no offense taken :) My sister also thought he was a girl when she first saw him too. My first look at Heechul was through Rainbow Romance and he was introduced as one of KkotMiNam 3 (roughly translated as Pretty Boy 3) so I knew he was a guy :)

Guest MizJudge.d

^ I first saw him in Suju first debut performance of Twins. He looked so fierce yet..innocent, I actually thought that he looked the youngest among the rest of the members. Oh, do you know where I can find RR episodes with subs? I've only seen 2 eps on youtube.

Guest damifino

I don't think there are any Rainbow Romance episodes with subs besides the two on YouTube. There are 234 episodes (so far) so I doubt someone is willing to translate so many.

Guest baileimei

Hee-chul is so cute & funny. He is a charming actor.

I'm LOL in Rainbow Romance especially episode 89 (goong parody). He is so adorable in SuJu Full House.