Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

kish_agnes said: Yvonnallen, u know that video of EOTS posted are my favorite of all time.it aches my heart everytime ive watch this. My yeonmoon huhuhu how i wish he will do one historical drama he is not too old for that he can still look young with all d armor and robe aigooi..hear us oppah..great weekebd sikers

hello sikers! Whats Vertigo? is this SIKs new drama series? I love his picture strolling with his triplets

:)

i would still love to see SIK in a romantic series...hope he can do another one soon

:)

"Vertigo" is his new movie. Ajie, it will take a while before we can watch it.

(I have to post on 901st page too, isn't it? :D :D :D Congratulations, SIKers, for 900th page!!!)

Romanian fan club donated for children on Children's Day (1st June) candies, toys, books and children reviews thanks to the efforts of Mariana from Cluj-Napoca and to her beautiful daughter Bianca:

10156089_643294422421429_299148993240820

10370898_643294535754751_305529899318176

Also Romanian Fan Club SIK donated for Colors of Solidarity Project from Iasi, dedicated to children: the project finished in glory ( :D to say that ) thanks to all team and especially to our member Maricica:

10428066_643235125760692_397443540778000

The name of our Prince Song Il Kook is now very well known in Iasi city - Romania!! (in photo you see the logo of our fan club as a sponsor)

Love you all, SIKers!

Thanks again for more Jumong photos..Yvo,  every time I see them, feels like my first time!  And course the drama itself!   :)  Pretty intense scene, when he was tricked to be killed and alive as well!!  THen the heat is on..:D
 Course can't beat KOTW and eots…  v

Waves, gab, kb, challsee,

Congrats on reaching the NOW 901 pages, lets go for another 900..shall we!!??  :D
  Fightings!   \\m//
   Lets give our man, a big around applause, these reasons..we have made it this far!!  v

f_1m_6b62f75.jpg   jmpress1.jpg

Anyong SIKers!it's so nice to see new members and the awesome SIK eye-candy from all of you.  I'm guilty of not being here as often as many others, but my heart is still loyal to the one and only SIK.  Thank you for keeping many of us entertained for these last 901 pages!  

I just realize that I have watched Jumong and EOTS for several times but KOTW, only twice. To think that it is much shorter than the first two. Among the three characters that Sik portrayed in them, my daughter loves Daemusin the most.

@metaltiger, what a fantastic idea.  I don't really like that prison-like shirt and will follow your idea.
I can see this will be an activity / contest at the next GeNtLe Hawaii meeting?

It's awesome!!!
Here are your photos.
10376833_634176953324523_797615840139615

10286931_634176783324540_571766193513692

10378313_634176823324536_319438924728767

Thanks Kona for posting the 1958 bag pics for me.  I've had to clean out some super viruses from my computer and, as a result, I am not posting as freely as before.   I'm glad you like the idea of the bag.  My friend who made it said the shirt material was superior quality - indicative of the high standards that Gentle has for gifts given to fans. 
Congrats to gabi and all the members of the SIK's Romanian fan club for their community service.  SIK would be so proud of you!
Thank you yvonneallen for the riveting pictures from KOTW.  Like ardent, I really miss his historical dramas.  

Guest ilenaz

Hello SIkers,Great idea @metaltiger,Thanks for sharing with us!Wow...Thanks @gabisikfan  for the pics of  Romanian fan club donation for children on Children's Day, congratulation to Romanian fans for having such an active fan club,Bravo...@KonaBeans,yes,I've been here from 2008,it was really like yesterday for me,times fly so fast,looking forward to meet you again!Good luck every body and best wishes!