Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

***  Although the triplets are no longer on “Superman” I'm happy that we can still see them promoting this new CF, Minute Maid. They had previously promoted this last year.  I heard that they have been chosen to be the models both for the TV and paper advertisements. NICE. :P

• Like 5

The Song Triplets Turn 4 Years Old Today 

The Song Triplets Turn 4 Years Old Today

Everyone’s favorite triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are officially four years old today (by Western reckoning)!

To celebrate the Song triplets’ birthday, their dad Song Il Kook uploaded individual photos of the three of them to the family Instagram account. He wished each one of them a happy birthday, writing, “I’m uploading pictures we took at the studio on their first birthday to celebrate their birthday today! Can you go back to being this small? T.T.”

The family celebrated the boys’ birthday a couple of days early, due to the fact that Song Il Kook had a filming schedule outside of Seoul today and couldn’t be home to spend the day with them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLETS!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/the-song-triplets-turn-4-years-old-today/

• Like 8

Here i go again while waiting for jang younsil,i was able to watch jumong again after 5yrs and it quite really good when some of scene u wont remember and it keep me in tract  and xcited every episode,he so young back then and now my heart aching for his love for soesono and yesoya.

i miss him as jumong

now looking forwad to watch emperor of the sea 

just sharing bcoz im broken hearted again :'(

oh jumong sshi

• Like 6

Song Il Kook's triplets chosen as the models for 'Minute Maid' once again

Actor Song Il Kook's triplets may no longer be on KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back,' but you can still see them promoting 'Coca-Cola's juice brand 'Minute Maid'!

It's been revealed that Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Sae have been chosen to be the models for the TV and paper advertisements once again.  They had previously promoted for the 'Minute Maid' last year.  

A 'Coca-Cola' rep stated, "Song Il Kook established his position as a model father from showing advisable ways to take care of children through a variety program.  Song Il Kook, who thoroughly feeds them things to the bone, and the triplets, who eat anything deliciously, have a healthy charm that matches well with the 'Minute Maid' brand's image, so they've been chosen as the model for the second year in a row."

Credit : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-il-kooks-triplets-chosen-as-the-models-for-minute-maid-once-again

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kish_agnes said:

Here i go again while waiting for jang younsil,i was able to watch jumong again after 5yrs and it quite really good when some of scene u wont remember and it keep me in tract  and xcited every episode,he so young back then and now my heart aching for his love for soesono and yesoya.

i miss him as jumong

now looking forwad to watch emperor of the sea 

just sharing bcoz im broken hearted again :'(

oh jumong sshi

I also miss him as Jumong or Yeum Moon.  His role as Jang Yeong Sil is very different.  He can't even fight.  Aish.  You're right.  Let's start watching Jumong and Emperor of the Sea.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAEHAN, MINKUK AND MANSE!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Behind the scene photo shoot for Minute Maid...

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201603190100163010011149&servicedate=20160318

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the BTS photos.  Can't wait for some videos & MORE captures during CF shoot. I’m happy that we could get to see the triplets again via CF. :P

• Like 4

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:08 PM, KonaBeans said:

OMG, this is too cute.  Triplets are part of appa's drama.  

It's so sweet.

REALLY????  Don't say this as a joke, friend.  I would start tumbling in my bed with joy if this was true. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ardently said:

REALLY????  Don't say this as a joke, friend.  I would start tumbling in my bed with joy if this was true. 

What do you mean, Ardent?

I just learned that this food truck was sponsored by Daehan Minguk Manse's fan base.

That explains why there are more pictures of triplets than appa, LOL! 

But it's true that they are more popular than SIK now.

• Like 8

I don't think that Triplets are more popular than their Appa in entertainment industry, but mostly people would remember the kids rather than their parents. In Asia country, mostly people will referring to the name of the kids rather than the name of their parents. Like in RoS, I think SIK become to know as Daehan Minguk Manse Appa rather than Song Il Kook. 

I do like Jang Young Sil Drama, all the actors in that drama is superb if we are talking about their acting skills. And it's difficult to make an interesting plot on history drama because it's already history and Jang Young Sil and Sejong the great are famous persons in history. Even though I think the rating is moderate especially if we compare to Descendants of the Sun but again this drama is different genre. 

If we compare Song Hye Kyo IG & Song Il Kook IG, the follower for SHK is 762k while SIK 1.22m, so which one is more popular? Don't mean to offends SHK because I'm also her long time fans.

Let's us all keep enjoy JYS drama & hoping uri triplets will have a lot and lots of CF or photo shoots.

• Like 6

On 3/18/2016 at 7:46 AM, adelinetew said:

From 2005 to 2016 and to be continued...

Whoa, I don't know who did this video.  It's splendid, captures all the best of Song Il-Kook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@suellen88, agree.  But we must also admit that the 1.2M million followers is due largely to our beloved Triplets.

We wish nothing but the best for them.  They deserve the income from CFs that will secure their future.  Love them so much.

BTW, did you order the "Journey" book by Shandy Claws?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some captures from Jang Young Sil 22:

12672129_960200160722199_237845590598403

12794998_960189190723296_708720349080695

12779281_960189200723295_386336735110035

12322679_960189274056621_145905210736758

12525519_960189954056553_268626242056670

12593786_960190000723215_399057305964952

• Like 8