Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

zuizui said: New ad for Song triplets. Look like they endorse for outdoor clothing   :)>- (Just google the name and this brand is outdoor clothing for kids. Yay,It's smart choice to choose Song triplets as the new models hehe.  Maybe we can see triplets wear this brand on Superman in the future. . 

• Like 1

Thanks @zuizui, the endorsement pics made my morning.
What make the Song brothers stand out from the rest is because they always come as a pack: 3 handsome boys wearing the same eye-catching outfits.
I really like this pic of Manse, he looks so much like his Dad with his signature eyebrows.
web3716953072494a1e4c20150225211946-1.jp
chellsee said: blue_angel_1004 said:

They went to the Songdo branch of the restaurant "Teacher Kim" ("바르다 김선생"). Here's their website: http://www.teacherkim.co.kr/. There are multiple locations, but they went to the one in their own neighborhood, Songdo.

The triplets ate the galbi dumplings from there.

• Like 1

zuizui said: New ad for Song triplets. Look like they endorse for outdoor clothing   :)>- (Just google the name and this brand is outdoor clothing for kids. Yay,It's smart choice to choose Song triplets as the new models hehe.  Maybe we can see triplets wear this brand on Superman in the future. . 
3716953072a49e8afb2306948-1.png

Credit to "Superman DC"

• Like 1

Superman Returns” Triplets Pose for Children’s Outdoor Clothing Line

KBS‘ hit variety show “Superman Returns‘” adorable triplets of actor Song Il Gook recently had a fun photo shoot with children’s outdoor clothing brand, Skärbarn.

In many of the pictures, the triplets Daehan, Mingook, and Manse seem to be having fun on set, dressed up as little explorers. In the images, they are equipped with vibrant raincoats and umbrellas. In another picture, the three adorable kids can be seen at a pool in full swimwear, riding a toy dolphin.

In the latest aired episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook and the triplets tried outdoor camping for the first time, with a whole lot more difficulty than they’ve imagined.

“Superman Returns” airs on KBS every Sunday.

Check out some of the irresistible pictures of the Song triplets below!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/25/superman-returns-triplets-pose-for-childrens-outdoor-clothing-line/

• Like 1

I think Manse looks super gorgeous in this picture.

11025233_689652434479192_438695333038702

Yes, he does. He's not as handsome as Daehan and Minkuk, but his aura exudes a certain kind of innocence and sweetness that touches my heart. This little boy brightens up the day with his addictive giggles, funny antics and out of nowhere songs. He is very caring, too. I love how he shows concern over Sarang and treasures his moments with her. Will he still remember her after some years? Hoping they meet again.

• Like 1

I like this pic of Manse.  Have I ever said I think Manse is most beautiful among the 3 (while Daehanie is most handsome, and Mingukkie is cuttest boy in the world).Last but not least, appa IlKook, no need to say anymore.  He's the reason we are here.

11034187_771809006227983_641072855227474

• Like 1