Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

pohhooi said: spJZWNKe_normal.jpeg
Song Il-Kook ‏@songilkook

오랜만에 헌혈홍보대사 이름값했습니다. A형, O형 급구한다고합니다. 봄에 꽃이 피듯 여러분의 헌혈로 생명이 피어납니다~^^

B9tQjjQCYAAlNTx.jpg

오랜만에 헌혈홍보대사 이름값했습니다. A형, O형 급구한다고합니다. 봄에 꽃이 피듯 여러분의 헌혈로 생명이 피어납니다~^^ pic.twitter.com/qMMc3iW7tG

— Song Il-Kook (@songilkook) February 13, 2015

Translation of SIKs tweeter, by Seoully

Translation:

It's been a while since I lived up to my name of blood donation publicizing ambassador. It's said that type A, type O blood are in urgent need.

Like flowers blooming in spring, life lights up with everyone's blood donation

Our man has a big heart in helping.

Such an awesome individual!

Great Valentines Day to all SIKers!!! :x :x :x

yvonneallen said:

COUNTING STARS
THIS IS MY THANK YOU!
ALSO THIS IS ALL I CAN DO YOU HIM SO I WILL KEPT TRYING TO DO MY BEST.I BE REAL SICK LATELY AND ONLY MAKING MY VIDEOS HAVE HELP ME FINE BETTER I SO WISH A DAY WOULD COME I COULD MEET YOU ALL AND MR. SONG IL KOOK TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  YVONNE ALLEN

'KakaoTalk' releases Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se's second emoticon set + all proceeds to be donated

2015021309022363852_1.jpg

Song Il Kook's family will donate all of the proceeds from their newly-released, second 'KakaoTalk' emoticon set!
SEE ALSO: Netizen points out Min Guk's adorable habit through Song Il Kook's triplets' 100th-day photo
According to Song Il Kook's agency Haneol Entertainment and Daum Kakao on the 12th, the triplets' second emoticon set, which features 24 sound emoticons, is now available for purchase (3.00 USD) on mobile messenger app 'KakaoTalk'. And just like with their previous emoticon set, all of the proceeds from the emoticon set will be donated to charity.
Song Il Kook's rep previously stated, "In order to return the viewers' overwhelming love, we want to participate in a good deed with the triplets," showing his heart for charity as the proceeds from Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se's calendar were also donated to those in need.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/kakaotalk-releases-dae-han-min-guk-and-man-ses-second-emoticon-set-all-proceeds-to-be-donated

class="content-title" “Superman Returns” to Air “Twins and Triplets Special” for Lunar New Year kiddy_days February 13, 2015

twins-triplets-800x450.jpg

KBS 2TV‘s “Superman Returns” will be airing a “Twins and Triplets Special” for the Lunar New Year holidays.

The “Twins and Triplets Special” will tell the story of Song Il Guk’s triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, as well as Lee Hwi Jae’s twins, Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

The Lunar New Year special will be a way of paying back the love that viewers have given to the show, and it is a compilation of special moments of the twins and triplets. From the very first time viewers met the babies, and on, viewers will be able to watch how they grew up during the program once again.

Another special will air on February 19 at 4 p.m. KST which will summarize what had happened with the triplets, twins, Chu Sarang and Um Ji On in “Superman Returns.”

Meanwhile, “Twins and Triplets Special” of “Superman Returns” will air on February 18 at 8:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/13/superman-returns-to-air-twins-and-triplets-special-for-lunar-new-year/

Happy Valentines Day to you too, hoonwoodjoon!  It's never off topic to spread our love to our soompi friends.  

Take care of yourself, Yvonne allen.  You have a remarkable talent in matching images of SIK with the right music.  When I had a difficult time with the illness of my parents, your videos brought me a lot of joy.

Oh no, SIK shouldn't strip naked Minguk in front of Sarang!And it's sad that the little rascal Manse told SIK to leave instead of Sarang (according to translation by a member and blue_angel in the Superman Returns forum) but as usual the good child Daehan told his Dad not to leave.  After all, Manse is still a little kid, but I feel a little sad about it. :(

“Superman Returns” Chu Sarang and Triplets Let Loose and Dance 
superman-returns-chu-sarang-triplets.png

On the February 8 episode of “Superman Returns,” Chu Sarang and the triplets (Dae Han, Min Gook, Man Se) whip out their dance moves! The quartet dances to “Barabam,” a theme song to a hugely popular animation for children in Korea, called “Pororo the Little Penguin.” Situated on the sofa, they bounce to the beat, and led by a jolly Song Il Gook, their hands go up, down, up, down, up, down.
The triplets look like they’re in dance heaven, and Chu Sarang, too, except when she gets serious and turns on her stank face. With all the moves from “headbanging” to “directing” and a little bit of flailing adorably down pat, it won’t be too soon to see another performance from this winning crew. 
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/15/superman-returns-chu-sarang-and-triplets-let-loose-and-dance/

“Superman Returns” Ratings Peak When Min Gook Runs Around in His Birthday Suit
min-gook.jpg

Viewer ratings for KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns” peaked during this week’s episode when Song Il Gook’s middle triplet, Min Gook, wandered around without any clothes on.
According to Nielsen Korea on February 16, the segment of the February 15 broadcast of “Superman Returns” in which Min Gook ran around in the nude recorded the highest ratings with 23.6%.
This particular episode showed the last day of Chu Sung Hoon and Sarang’s visit to Song Il Gook and his triplets’ home. The triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, as well as Sarang bowed down in greeting to their parents in time for the Lunar New Year. Prior to their bows, all of the children got dressed up in their hanbok.
Min Gook was the last triplet to change into his hanbok. However, as soon as it was his turn, he got undressed and began running around the house, trying to escape his dad.
With the help of Chu Sung Hoon, Song Il Gook was able to finally get Min Gook back in his clothes.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/15/superman-returns-ratings-peak-when-min-gook-runs-around-in-his-birthday-suit/

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 65 broadcasted on 15-Feb-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h9phi_returnofsuperman65-songilkook-15feb2015-no-subs
1280x720-2Q5.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 62 broadcasted on 15-Feb-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2haj9d_kbsworld-returnofsuperman62-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720--52.jpg

Hello everyone. :-h
Is it just me or does everyone feel "Superman's PD and editors" seem to forget Daehanie in Ep 65. I usually don't complain about Song triplets screen-time because I love them equally. Still enjoy watching them and don't care much about how much time Daehan, Minguk or Manse get for their own.But it's really sad to see Daehan barely has his screen time and nearly disappear in newest episode. I admit Manse&Sarang relationship is cute but they focus too much on the loveline and this is the  family and kids show not "We got married". As much as I enjoyed this episode , it is just too much of the loveline and they excessive cut Daehanie's time that made it painful to watch. 
Even if he doesn't talk as much as his brothers , but I'm sure many people love Daehanie for his calmness and careness. I wanna see this boy and hear his cute voice more and more. Please don't cut or lessen his screen time anymore . I'm not Daehanie bias but it's hurt to see what they "edited" DH for the last couple episodes. The way he eat dried seaweed is as cute as Mingukie eats and how very nice of him to share the food with Sarang 

dh.gif

Look what he did after the meals, It's rarely to see the kids who 3 years old to care to arrange the table. DH deserves a big applause and screen time #begging to increase DH scenes #dh1a.gif