Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

S. Korean actor Song Il-gook, actress Han Hye-jin

South Korean actor Song Il-gook and actress Han Hye-jin pose for a photo at the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History in Seoul on Sept. 28, 2016, after they received plaques of appreciation from Iranian Ambassador to South Korea Hassan Taherian. Song and Han led the Korean pop culture craze known as "hallyu" in Iran through their lead roles in the historical drama "Jumong" from 2006 to 2007. They were recognized during the opening ceremony of a photo exhibition hosted by Yonhap News Agency and Iran's Islamic Republic News Agency. (Yonhap)

http://app.yonhapnews.co.kr/YNA/Basic/ForeignGallery/view.aspx?lang=EN&contents_id=PYH20160928224700341

• Like 8

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Chellsee said:

South Korean actor Song Il-gook and actress Han Hye-jin pose for a photo at the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History in Seoul on Sept. 28, 2016, after they received plaques of appreciation from Iranian Ambassador to South Korea Hassan Taherian. Song and Han led the Korean pop culture craze known as "hallyu" in Iran through their lead roles in the historical drama "Jumong" from 2006 to 2007. They were recognized during the opening ceremony of a photo exhibition hosted by Yonhap News Agency and Iran's Islamic Republic News Agency. (Yonhap)

http://app.yonhapnews.co.kr/YNA/Basic/ForeignGallery/view.aspx?lang=EN&contents_id=PYH20160928224700341

I wish they reunite in another drama.  Miss our man a lot.  How come he has no new project coming up?  There's no birthday fan meeting, too.  Any news?  Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear SIK.  This is for you...

So many times in my solitude, i reminisce the random moments since you've come into my life. I wonder how in this world where we are far apart, you seem so close and near, here inside my heart.  Each year that passes leaves memories that cling into my mind, some are happy and some are sad, some funny and odd.  Still, I treasure them all because you are a part of all my smiles and tears, the songs and poems I write.  Again, on this day I promise that I will remain your faithful fan, that will stay with you through thick and thin, walk you to your path.

I love you and you will never be forgotten.

• Like 6

https://youtu.be/L-OkoGXMSYc

MY FATHER IN ME VIDEO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY I HAVE GONE SO LONG WE BOUGHT A HOUSE HAD TO MOVE THEN TOOK OVER A MONTH TO GET BACK ON THE INTERNET AND THEN MY HEALTH GOT BAD AGAIN FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW. HOPE TO START MAKING VIDEOS AGAIN SOON SO MUCH GOING ON. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS THE ADDRESS FOR SENDING FAN MAIL PLEASE POST FOR ME THANK YOU! LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

Wow..thanks everyone for all the great photos..especially with reunion with Hye jin!!  They should do another drama together..short family comedy type!  :)  AND super Happy Belated 45th Birthday, Songie!!! Just only a year apart, so grateful!  *Y* 

Waves to kb, ard, chell, gab, tiki, will, cutie, sue, hammer, metal, star, celiap, newbies, and everyone!  xo 

jmpress5.jpg   5962120587_b4b9e4821e_o_zpsd642e539.jpg

IMG_3348_zpsda1e6108.jpg    5411952306_5d93491b0f_o%20copy_zpsvxtcnd

6177810633_9cc6257565_o_zpsmf3fc05d.jpg  

6024050782_a1d78073f8_o_zpsq4g1eurn.jpg

• Like 6