Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Interview of Jang Yeong-sil's PD that touches on SIK:

Host of heaven (sun, moon and stars) are natural things in the eyes of modern people like us, the development of modern science is able to be realized through the step by step research by scientists such as Jang Yeong-sil. Jang Yeong-sil endured a long and hard life before making great achievements. From the face of Jang Yeong-sil, one can see trustworthy and honesty, and the trails of going through ups and downs in life. For role selection, the first that came through my mind is actor Song Il Kook.

Translated from this piece of news in Chinese: http://www.allthatstar.com/tw/view.php?action=5207&postID=194263&rtn_sns=fa

b3.jpg

• Like 8

19 hours ago, badsmuler said:

SIK appa presenting Top Excellence Actor for So ji sub and Top Excellence Actress for Chae si ra at KBS Drama Awards 2015...

He gave warm hug to his best fried, CSR... :wub::wub:

Hope SIK will be lucky this year with Jang Yeong Sil... :glasses::heart:

I'm really glad to see Chae Si Ra winning Top Excellence Actress, she is such a great actress! And, of course, she is a dear friend for SIK till Terms of Endearment - so many years and good things made together!

10580730_1104609832912396_90884892224634

205491_196408720495939_1667127386_n.jpg?

Thank you for sharing articles and video!

Love you all, SIkers! Happy New Year 2016!

• Like 8

On 12/31/2015 at 8:10 PM, KonaBeans said:

I'm thrilled to see SIK and new agency are working hard to promote his new drama Jang Young Sil.

This is what should have been done in the last several years.  Managing his own agency wasn't a good idea to begin.

@KonaBeans

I couldn’t agree more.:) This is exactly what I’ve always thought.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, adelinetew said:

Jang Yeong-sil press conference as published in Naver website of C-JeS Entertainment, I have taken out the preview part.

@KonaBeans @Chellsee It is an honour to see our names on the poster board shown in this video clip...

Yay! thanks for sharing the video clip @adelinetew

It is a very small token but so happy that we could be of help in our own little way, the least we can do for our dearest Song family!

Btw, does anyone have a link where I can watch the KBS Entertainment Awards Night? Been away for a while and I missed watching it... Please please!!!

Kamsahamnida in advance. smileys-thanks-771216.gif

And 8 hours to go...

1455882_1665968193651803_744665121143819

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Btw, does anyone have a link where I can watch the KBS Entertainment Awards Night? Been away for a while and I missed watching it... Please please!!!

You can watch part 1 with English sub here:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4230-[engsub]-kbs-entertainment-awards-2015

However, I could not find part 2 at kshowonline website, you may watch part 2 here (with Chinese sub):

Part A: http://www.92flvtv.com/daily.php?url=k3KR4nsLXlh1TTevxJK

Part B: http://www.92flvtv.com/daily.php?url=k4mpzhuBo25tc3evxKW

tdvBsDa.jpg

• Like 6

Song Triplets Go On a Hectic Market Mission on “The Return of Superman”

Song Triplets Go On a Hectic Market Mission on “The Return of Superman”

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” the triplets will continue their temple-stay adventure and go to an open market to prepare dinner. Their father has drawn the ingredients they need and it’s the triplets’ mission to find and buy the right ones.

They try their best to look for the needed ingredients, but they run into a dilemma since they are not familiar with the open market.

the return of superman

The triplets go to a fish market and desperately asks for some vegetables, which leaves the seller flustered. Minguk then sees some cut-up fish and feels sorry for them, saying, “The fish is hurt~”

To see what happens to these three in the open market, watch the next episode of “The Return of Superman” airing on January 3 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/01/song-triplets-go-on-a-hectic-market-mission-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 5

Yeap, some real and nick names of people in this forum are listed there.

Thanks to HKMom who coordinated the effort.

1 hour ago, adelinetew said:

Jang Yeong-sil press conference as published in Naver website of C-JeS Entertainment, I have taken out the preview part:

@KonaBeans @Chellsee It is an honour to see our names on the poster board shown in this video clip...

UiWhDaZ.jpg

• Like 5

20 hours ago, gabisikfan said:

I'm really glad to see Chae Si Ra winning Top Excellence Actress, she is such a great actress! And, of course, she is a dear friend for SIK till Terms of Endearment - so many years and good things made together!

Thank you for sharing articles and video!

Love you all, SIkers! Happy New Year 2016!

Aigooo...how can i forget these two great artists in the drama " Term of Endearments " ???

I always remember SIK and CSR in EOTS...LOL

Actually i've rewatched EOTS from 2-3 days ago in order to welcoming SIK in new Saeguk drama, JYS... :blush:

• Like 5