[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

11 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

She seems to have quite a realistic and pragmatic take on love. Her response doesn’t sound very romantic… :P 

I know right lol! I was shocked with her answer.  She won’t wait 15 years.   CJY (ml) was trying to repaint the scenario about not forgetting someone or if no one comes by to fill that void…. Something along that line.  Poor guy.  That interview was amusing you can see PEB and the ML fiddling with their own hands.  Probably a bit nervous.  

• Like 2

Dear all:

For your information, specially for PEN, PEB will attend the Emmy award.  I´m so exiting, figurating out what kind of outfit, our pretty bunny will dress this time.

Here you have the link of the Namoo actors schedule.  

http://www.namooactors.com/skin/board/int_schedule/schedule.php?bo_table=schedule&schedule_ym=202311

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4

@Yuen10hmmmm for me, I will think it this way like relationships need to be cultivated.  If she needs to wait for 15 years, it may not be feasible, and human being may change (I mean the one get stranded somewhere else).  PEB's answer is pretty practical definitely.  Lol.  Just like SYJ mentioned in an interview that she did not buy in "love at first sight".  I don't know what you guys think, but welcome all feedback.  :approves:

@Betty Liu I completely agree and 15 years is a long time.  I was more shocked in the honesty of her answer and not actually answer itself since it is a show for promotion of the drama and the romance around characters circle around the 15 year time period theme and the song “night and day was written about the characters longing and waiting for the someone.  I guess I am happy with her honesty because that gives more credibility to her interviews and as most said here she is definitely a very practical person.  As I am not sure which one mentioned here on this forum but it would be lovely to see someone be able to touch her heart, open it and melt it and swipe her off her feet but knowing PEB he romance progression is probably going to be less fairytale like but more a growing friendship into life long partners.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Penny said:

Dear all:

For your information, specially for PEN, PEB will attend the Emmy award.  I´m so exiting, figurating out what kind of outfit, our pretty bunny will dress this time.

Here you have the link of the Namoo actors schedule.  

http://www.namooactors.com/skin/board/int_schedule/schedule.php?bo_table=schedule&schedule_ym=202311

:gangnamstyle:

Oh no! My love is here???????!!!!!!!! Shucks! Plane fares are expensive now. hahahhaha.

I want to travel to NYC so baaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd! hahaha.

Thank you Penny my friend!!!

On 11/15/2023 at 6:18 PM, woobin said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy4pK3NR6Kt/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@Pen G :)  

I’m late sorry… and you don’t have IG anyway. Thankfully we have @MimiSchu to the rescue :) 

I believe in you so I will watch MM then :)

@Yuen10 of course nothing and no one can beat RoBin’s chemistry on and off screen! :heart:

No worries my friend. You are very helpful it many different ways. Like putting up with my stupid comments? hahahha

Love ya!!!

On 11/15/2023 at 4:41 PM, MimiSchu said:

You are welcome, my friend ❤️

This is strange. Normally Netflix would show you the latest shows that you have been watching. Did you put CAD on your watchlist? If so, maybe you can find it there…

So it turns out, my regular profile somehow removed CAD there. So, I resort to watching it in a different profile that I have not used before. The problem is not NF, it is my stupid INTERNET. ahhahahahhaha!

Thank you for the suggestion, my friend!!

On 11/16/2023 at 12:30 PM, MimiSchu said:

Exactly, I wanted to cry with her when she spoke so beautifully about her mom and the hardwork she thinks she put her through. Unfortunately my mother is not in this world anymore, seeing her speaking so fondly about her mother made me miss mine even more. A shoutout to all the beautiful and hardworking moms in the world ❤️

I miss my mother terribly, too!!!!! Yes, KUDOS to all mothers including myself! hahahaha

22 hours ago, woobin said:

I can’t keep up :D  I can just imagine if we’re actually in front of each other here we’ll probably talking non-stop about these two. If they only know the impact they have on us hahaha 

Thank you for the link :) I’ll check and listen to it when I get off work :love:

I know, right?????

We are as "talkative" on the forum as we would in person. hahahaha

4 hours ago, Betty Liu said:

@Yuen10hmmmm for me, I will think it this way like relationships need to be cultivated.  If she needs to wait for 15 years, it may not be feasible, and human being may change (I mean the one get stranded somewhere else).  PEB's answer is pretty practical definitely.  Lol.  Just like SYJ mentioned in an interview that she did not buy in "love at first sight".  I don't know what you guys think, but welcome all feedback.  :approves:

Yes, I agree. She is honest and can NOT lie. She is also very practical about life, like all of you mentioned here.

She didn't give her answer just to "sell" her current show. We appreciate her honesty. The same way KSW said his chemistry with JBA on DWY was 50%. He was being honest and speaking his opinion. He said it NOT just to "sell" his show. Both are honest.

BUT. Both can REALLY be honest if they just admit what kind of relationhip they are in. We will accept anything with RoBin. hahahaha

On 11/15/2023 at 6:18 PM, woobin said:

@Pen G :)  

I’m late sorry… and you don’t have IG anyway. Thankfully we have @MimiSchu to the rescue :) 

I believe in you so I will watch MM then :)

@Yuen10 of course nothing and no one can beat RoBin’s chemistry on and off screen! :heart:

Gurl!!!!! You have now replaced Cherry in posting RoBin stuff. And not only that you give us your thoughts, too!

Thanks to you! We are alive again!!!!!

• Blob 1

29 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Oh no! My love is here???????!!!!!!!! Shucks! Plane fares are expensive now. hahahhaha.

I want to travel to NYC so baaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd! hahaha.

You’re in the same country at the very least!!! OMG! Can’t wait to see her glammed up! 

No worries my friend. You are very helpful it many different ways. Like putting up with my stupid comments? hahahha

Helpful with my monologues and endless RoBin thoughts? Hahahaha thank you my friend! I was backreading earlier and went back to September posts, saw yours and those questions, thoughts and comments you shared were all so helpful, made me think logically which made me even more delulu :D so thank you LOL (I know you’ll ask which comments - those about FT, HOW4, AnotheMag, JBA hahaha) 

She didn't give her answer just to "sell" her current show. We appreciate her honesty. The same way KSW said his chemistry with JBA on DWY was 50%. He was being honest and speaking his opinion. He said it NOT just to "sell" his show. Both are honest.

BUT. Both can REALLY be honest if they just admit what kind of relationhip they are in. We will accept anything with RoBin. hahahaha

I super love her this way! She doesn’t need to please people with her answers, no need to sugarcoat, she’s just so honest and practical, she’s real not just a character LOL

Yes please once and for all :D I don’t mind them being damn honest with the status of their relationship hahaha 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, woobin said:

You’re in the same country at the very least!!! OMG! Can’t wait to see her glammed up! 

Helpful with my monologues and endless RoBin thoughts? Hahahaha thank you my friend! I was backreading earlier and went back to September posts, saw yours and those questions, thoughts and comments you shared were all so helpful, made me think logically which made me even more delulu :D so thank you LOL (I know you’ll ask which comments - those about FT, HOW4, AnotheMag, JBA hahaha) 

I super love her this way! She doesn’t need to please people with her answers, no need to sugarcoat, she’s just so honest and practical, she’s real not just a character LOL

Yes please once and for all :D I don’t mind them being damn honest with the status of their relationship hahaha 

So I guess she changed plans then? She is not attending the 51st Emmy in NYC? Maybe the calendar from Namoo that Penny posted was an older calendar? Now, she has changed her plans?

On a different note: 

I am totally LOVING the "real" ML for PEB in CAD. I didn't realize he was so cute. He seems like a kind, gentle soul!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

On a different note: 

I am totally LOVING the "real" ML for PEB in CAD. I didn't realize he was so cute. He seems like a kind, gentle soul!!!!

Same here @Pen G.  I am completely immersed and he has one of the most contagious smiles.  I am actually happy that PEB is paired with CJH. He was so shy that PEB had to drag him out on a variety show to do a dance. I thought that was really sweet and not usual for PEB but it shows how authentic he might be too for PEB to scoop him out of his comfort zone Lol

Having said that it doesn’t mean I am not a Robin Shipper.  Still rooting for Robin and their chemistry is still incomparable.  Maybe a little heart fluttering male lead chemistry will trigger KSW.. Lol… just saying… when he was in a show several years ago he did describe him as a jealous type. 

• Like 1

Hello ,

I have been enjoying CAD and both the Kang brothers Chae Jong Hyeop and Cha Hak Yeon. They seem to get along well on and off screen. The Netflix games have been fun to watch. PEB, CJH and CHY give off BFF vibes with how they tease each other. I agree with @Yuen10 that CJH is very cute, smiles a lot and seems very shy… I think he has a mini crush on PEB too by the way he blushes and is very aware of her presence. Rowoon better watch out, he may have some real competition, LOl.  I saw news on twitter of season 2 of EAW and have mixed feelings but I hope that the script is good and PEB doesn’t feel pressured to do it. I was hoping to see PEB in a new genre in 2024. Maybe PEB will do two projects next year. I think that it’s hard for PEB to find good scripts that aren’t overly violent, that don’t have a lot of kissing scenes/ love scenes, aren’t primarily focused on the male characters ( I had seen some new shows that have no lead female) etc. I hope she posts BTS photos of the cast because she seems to get along well with them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pen G said:

So I guess she changed plans then? She is not attending the 51st Emmy in NYC? Maybe the calendar from Namoo that Penny posted was an older calendar? Now, she has changed her plans?

Wait what? You’re from the US right? :D

This moment though…

23 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Same here @Pen G.  I am completely immersed and he has one of the most contagious smiles.  I am actually happy that PEB is paired with CJH. He was so shy that PEB had to drag him out on a variety show to do a dance. I thought that was really sweet and not usual for PEB but it shows how authentic he might be too for PEB to scoop him out of his comfort zone Lol

Having said that it doesn’t mean I am not a Robin Shipper.  Still rooting for Robin and their chemistry is still incomparable.  Maybe a little heart fluttering male lead chemistry will trigger KSW.. Lol… just saying… when he was in a show several years ago he did describe him as a jealous type. 

Oh my gosh! What is this? I have fallen in love with CAD Male lead  CJH. hahahaha.

He seems so pure and innocent. He is like that elementary school boy who had a crush on you, nervous and fidgeting and does not know what to do and totally clueless. How adorable!!!!

21 hours ago, Wiz said:

Hello ,

I have been enjoying CAD and both the Kang brothers Chae Jong Hyeop and Cha Hak Yeon. They seem to get along well on and off screen. The Netflix games have been fun to watch. PEB, CJH and CHY give off BFF vibes with how they tease each other. I agree with @Yuen10 that CJH is very cute, smiles a lot and seems very shy… I think he has a mini crush on PEB too by the way he blushes and is very aware of her presence. Rowoon better watch out, he may have some real competition, LOl.  I saw news on twitter of season 2 of EAW and have mixed feelings but I hope that the script is good and PEB doesn’t feel pressured to do it. I was hoping to see PEB in a new genre in 2024. Maybe PEB will do two projects next year. I think that it’s hard for PEB to find good scripts that aren’t overly violent, that don’t have a lot of kissing scenes/ love scenes, aren’t primarily focused on the male characters ( I had seen some new shows that have no lead female) etc. I hope she posts BTS photos of the cast because she seems to get along well with them. 

Hello Wiz, my Sister! Totally missed you! Yes, we totally LOVE CAD.

Yes, I kind of feel  CJH has a mini-crush of PEB. And who wouldn't right? Even I, as a woman is deeply in love with PEB. What more a male?

During the CAD NF promo debate.  CJH seems like this school boy, nervous sitting next to his crush. He is soooo adorable and cute. He seems pure and undefiled like PEB.

Please don't kill me my Sisters. Please don't get mad at me??? But lately, I am not feeling so much KSW at least for PEB? I will support KSW in his projects. But lately, as a partner for PEB? I don't know. I am not so sure anymore?

Maybe, I am just in a funk with KSW? Maybe, it will pass? Maybe, it is just a phase?

Agree. PEB is very picky with her roles. We sent a petition to AStory and Namoo that we have heard folks are not going to suppport EAW S2 if the focus is on (user) KTO. But if the focus is on the WYW Boss Kang Ki Young and her two associates. Folks will more like support EAW S2. We have warned AStory and Namoo.

Nevertheless, we will still support PEB in EAW S2 because her reputation and name is on the line. Yes, we hope PEB is not pressured to do EAW S2, she will only resent the whole project.

CAD Episode #8 was so funny:

1) Ki Ho just casually confessing while doing the dishes. Hilarious

2) Mok Ha trying to pronounce "Drive-Through" at a McDonalds. So very funny. PEB is soooo funny. She can easily do comedy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

Oh my gosh! What is this? I have fallen in love with CAD Male lead  CJH. hahahaha.

He seems so pure and innocent. He is like that elementary school boy who had a crush on you, nervous and fidgeting and does not know what to do and totally clueless. How adorable!!!!

Hello Wiz, my Sister! Totally missed you! Yes, we totally LOVE CAD.

Yes, I kind of feel  CJH has a mini-crush of PEB. And who wouldn't right? Even I, as a woman is deeply in love with PEB. What more a male?

During the CAD NF promo debate.  CJH seems like this school boy, nervous sitting next to his crush. He is soooo adorable and cute. He seems pure and undefiled like PEB.

Please don't kill me my Sisters. Please don't get mad at me??? But lately, I am not feeling so much KSW at least for PEB? I will support KSW in his projects. But lately, as a partner for PEB? I don't know. I am not so sure anymore?

Maybe, I am just in a funk with KSW? Maybe, it will pass? Maybe, it is just a phase?

Agree. PEB is very picky with her roles. We sent a petition to AStory and Namoo that we have heard folks are not going to suppport EAW S2 if the focus is on (user) KTO. But if the focus is on the WYW Boss Kang Ki Young and her two associates. Folks will more like support EAW S2. We have warned AStory and Namoo.

Nevertheless, we will still support PEB in EAW S2 because her reputation and name is on the line. Yes, we hope PEB is not pressured to do EAW S2, she will only resent the whole project.

CAD Episode #8 was so funny:

1) Ki Ho just casually confessing while doing the dishes. Hilarious

2) Mok Ha trying to pronounce "Drive-Through" at a McDonalds. So very funny. PEB is soooo funny. She can easily do comedy.

Hi @Pen G - it’s nice to be back, thanks for the warm welcome. I agree, EAW must remain primarily focused on PEB’s character WYW for it to work, that’s why people connected with the show and her journey as an autistic attorney. The other characters are important but they should remain a secondary focus on the show.  I like the EAW cast and think that they will bring their best acting to Season 2 because they know they have a lot of fans that are expecting them to be better than Season 1. 

I heard Rowoon has another IG account where he does most of his promotions instead of his main account which started during DWY.  Not sure why he has two accounts when he still posts promotion on his main account on IG???? My delulu observation is that I don’t think he wants to post female leads on this main account anymore, he probably wants to keep the shipping to a minimum. The DWY shipping is bigger than the RoBin shipping due to all the couple promotion and the many rom com scenes in the show.  They are convinced that Rowoon and Boah are in love and hiding their relationship ( they could be right, hahaha) I’m sure he may be tired of being shipped with all his female leads.

I like Rowoon and think he is very talented as an actor and singer and will continue to support his work. For him and PEB I think they may like each other but they are in different stages in life. Rowoon will be transitioning in the next few years ( solo singer, focusing on acting and military service) and PEB is focused on her career and fans. From what PEB shared, I don’t think she is the type to wait on anyone, I hope their friendship progresses to a romantic relationship. 

• Like 1

@Wiz I agree with you that DWY has been "shipped" too much that some people thought KSW and JBA are dating.  Some shippers said that KSW and JBA have perfect chemistry on and off screen.  Then I start to think that these people may not see the interaction between KSW & PEB from the BTS of King's Affection.  

I know that right now KSW and PEB are busy with their own work and it seems that they do not really interact (at least not on social media).  However, I went back and watched their BTS of the King's Affection.  I personally wanted to confirm that KSW & PEB definitely trust each other very much.  For example, in the water scene, KSW kind of held PEB in the pool and kept her afloat in the water.  Why did he do this?  Or why PEB let him do this?  Why couldn't they both hang on the bar side by side?  PEB knows how to swim.  I also did not see PEB would do this with other ML in other drama.  If they don't have this trust, it would not have been possible for KSW doing this to PEB. 

Correct me if I am wrong.  :hwaiting2:

PEB is an amazing actress indeed! She’s a Queen of Chemistry like Son Yejin. Anyone she’s with in a drama, male or female, can spark chemistry and shines with her. She can definitely do comedy, too :D 

Thinking about how brilliant she is, I therefore conclude that It’s not just she’s good at choosing a project but any project goes well and succeeds because she chose it. 

On the other hand, to be fair with Rowoon LOL I read this article even the translation is a pain :D 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000206973

I tried google translate and this is what caught my attention (not sure with LAN though): 

Rowoon is appearing in the role of Shim Jeong-woo, a Cheongsangbu and ‘Hanyang’s most angry man’ in ‘Wedding Battle’. However, ‘Human Kim Seok-woo’ revealed that he is the exact opposite of the angry man’s style. Rowoon said, “I am far from an angry man. “I control myself before I feel angry,” he said. Sim Jeong-woo is a new-concept couple manager during the Joseon Dynasty who helps with the weddings of virgins and miners. When I asked him if he ever arranged a blind date, he said, “I have absolutely no interest in dating other people. I get tired when I get involved in someone else’s relationship,” he answered.

Rowoon, the ‘LAN boyfriend’ who is shaking the hearts of viewers by crossing between modern dramas and historical dramas, also said about his actual dating style, “I think it is good to maintain an appropriate distance from the person you love. Rather than restricting us and infringing on our freedom, I hope we have a relationship that develops and improves each other,”  he said honestly.”

:heart:

23 minutes ago, Betty Liu said:

@Wiz I agree with you that DWY has been "shipped" too much that some people thought KSW and JBA are dating.  Some shippers said that KSW and JBA have perfect chemistry on and off screen.  Then I start to think that these people may not see the interaction between KSW & PEB from the BTS of King's Affection.  

I know that right now KSW and PEB are busy with their own work and it seems that they do not really interact (at least not on social media).  However, I went back and watched their BTS of the King's Affection.  I personally wanted to confirm that KSW & PEB definitely trust each other very much.  For example, in the water scene, KSW kind of held PEB in the pool and kept her afloat in the water.  Why did he do this?  Or why PEB let him do this?  Why couldn't they both hang on the bar side by side?  PEB knows how to swim.  I also did not see PEB would do this with other ML in other drama.  If they don't have this trust, it would not have been possible for KSW doing this to PEB. 

Correct me if I am wrong.  :hwaiting2:

Hi @Betty Liu 100% agree with your observations :)

They’ve not seen TKA bts that’s why they don’t have anything to compare with.

And yes that pool scene: I don’t think PEB would allow his ML do what KSW did if they don’t have that close and trusting relationship (whether friendship or romantic). That was a close, very close, body contact if I may say and knowing Eun Bin who’s very reserved, she would just hold the bar and let herself float without such kind of ‘sweet and caring’ help. :)

• Like 2

“I want a relationship where we can grow more together.” - Rowoon 

This might be another translation… 

Rest assured that the only time we can get news about his lovelife (and maybe PEB’s too) is when they’re getting married :D  However, I love his mature point of view of how a relationship should be. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woobin said:

Rowoon, the ‘LAN boyfriend’ who is shaking the hearts of viewers by crossing between modern dramas and historical dramas, also said about his actual dating style, “I think it is good to maintain an appropriate distance from the person you love. Rather than restricting us and infringing on our freedom, I hope we have a relationship that develops and improves each other,”  he said honestly.”

2 hours ago, woobin said:

When I asked him if he ever arranged a blind date, he said, “I have absolutely no interest in dating other people. I get tired when I get involved in someone else’s relationship,” he answered.

I also tried to translate this interview and this is what I got:

When I asked him if he ever arranged a blind date, he replied, "I have absolutely no interest in other people's relationships. I get tired when I get involved in other people's relationships.“

I think this might be more accurate, as he said something similar in one of the promo games for MM.

It is such a struggle with these translation apps. I tried two different apps and was using the three different languages I know and the results are always slightly different. But I am quite sure here that he was only talking about other people‘s and not his personal relationships…

20 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

I also tried to translate this interview and this is what I got:

When I asked him if he ever arranged a blind date, he replied, "I have absolutely no interest in other people's relationships. I get tired when I get involved in other people's relationships.“

I think this might be more accurate, as he said something similar in one of the promo games for MM.

It is such a struggle with these translation apps. I tried two different apps and was using the three different languages I know and the results are always slightly different. But I am quite sure here that he was only talking about other people‘s and not his personal relationships…

Hahaha the struggle is real. Thank you for sharing.

Yeah he was talking about playing cupid to other people which he’s not interested. :) 

:lol:

• Like 1